April 19, 2024, 11:48:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253652 times)
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #820 on: April 29, 2009, 11:56:34 AM »

Good evening monkeys,

It's kinda quiet in here, so whaddya say we get back to talking about the remains found in the trap off Aruba's coast that the Persistence forfeited to the Arubans even thought their mission was to locate and recover for Beth and Dave anything related to Natalee Holloway's disappearance?  And how what was sampled and sent to the FBI by the Arubans was not what was in the still shots from the ROV footage?  And how the Persistence left after diving on one of the first targets in the midst of soliciting donations to continue their efforts?

In a phone call to Beth from another family member, it was confirmed that the FBI received ONLY the following from Aruba:

Some material to determine if it was Natalee's blouse
Some blue rubber like material (guessing that was part of the blue tarp recovered from outside the cage)

And that's it.

Not the other blue material recovered from inside the cage
Not any bone material
Not any sand samples to check for biological deposits from decomposition

Here is what Kyle said about the items sampled:

March 21, 2008

I can see from the dive video other items were sampled that weren't in the ziplock bags. The piece of tarp wasn't in the ziplocks. It was put into a fishnet bag along with possible other items that I havn't heard about but can see being sampled. I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.

December 30th, 2007

There's a meeting onboard the Persistence.  They review the footage from the ROV dive the previous day.  Everyone agrees it looks suspicious.  There's a dive.   

3:50pm - Same day

Private Eye

This may be an old subject, and if it is please forgive me.
What would you do if you were Beth and a body in a crab trap is found?
Turn it over to the Aruban authorities?
Turn it over to the FBI?
Closure vs Risk of magically turning blood into chocolate

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323171#msg323171

6:28pm - Same Day

Private Eye

I assume Beth has been given advice, which she is hopefully keeping to herself, but I tend to agree with you.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323241#msg323241

6:30pm - Same Day

Private Eye

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2481.msg323242#msg323242

Doesn't that lead a person to believe that after the phone call Tim Miller made to Beth and to Dave, that Natalee's family were discussing this, and had probably put forward their concerns about all of this to the Persistence?  Probably via Tim Miller.

Gee - no wonder he was kicked off the boat by Silvetti!

Tim was the family's conduit to what was happening, and what was about to happen.  Silvetti knew that.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: April 29, 2009, 11:59:43 AM »

Janet,

I believe you have the Dateline transcript from Feb.22, 2008, where Tim went to Nicaragua to meet with Marco. 

Isn't there a screen shot somewhere of the email Dave received from this Marco person?  Is his email addy captured in that screen shot?

Blonde's Ocean Search Thread....pg 4 Dateline transcipt, page 5 screen shot of email, but the name was Marcos not Marco....no email visible & I am not sure if one can be captured from the video, fwiw....(personal info).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.80

Thanks, Blonde!!!

Thanks 2NJ!  Well, it was certainly worth looking into, anyway!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #822 on: April 29, 2009, 12:00:12 PM »

Janet,

I believe you have the Dateline transcript from Feb.22, 2008, where Tim went to Nicaragua to meet with Marco. 

That was Marcos

DiSetti, I`m sorry to have given you the benefit of doubt

I know now that you are a piece of Sh*t JMHO!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #823 on: April 29, 2009, 12:16:16 PM »

December 30th, 2007

There's a meeting onboard the Persistence.  They review the footage from the ROV dive the previous day.  Everyone agrees it looks suspicious.  There's a dive.   

Private Eye

Turn it over to the FBI?

Private Eye

I assume Beth has been given advice, which she is hopefully keeping to herself, but I tend to agree with you.

Private Eye

They will have dateline onboard and I understand that they were involved in the Titantic so I assume they have the expertise to preserve any remains or artifacts and have a protocol. They can always find and locate it, call for assistance and then retrieve it. But that is my fear that they imediately turn it over to Aruba where her remains can become that of a large crab:)

Doesn't that lead a person to believe that after the phone call Tim Miller made to Beth and to Dave, that Natalee's family were discussing this, and had probably put forward their concerns about all of this to the Persistence?  Probably via Tim Miller.

Tim was the family's conduit to what was happening, and what was about to happen.  Silvetti knew that.

Lifesong ... thanks for Private Eye's own words.

Jen ... John Silvetti and the Arubans did not anticipate Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller exposing the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #824 on: April 29, 2009, 12:22:41 PM »

Cageman and Muisje...... ....Thank You!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #825 on: April 29, 2009, 12:32:09 PM »

Basti, Basti, Basti. . . .

When are you going to learn?  Monkeys don't say without a reason.

How long will it take my charm bracelet to get here from NL?  I am thinking only a few days.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #826 on: April 29, 2009, 12:47:35 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

WE'RE STILL HERE....36 YEARS TO GO

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #827 on: April 29, 2009, 12:48:53 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else suspect that Tim Miller believed there were human remains because of his own observations?  He has likely seen far more remains than young Kyle ever will in his entire lifetime.

I think that is Kyle's tremendous ego talking when he claims Tim Miller believed anything just because he, Kyle, said so.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #828 on: April 29, 2009, 12:56:47 PM »

Is it just me or does anyone else suspect that Tim Miller believed there were human remains because of his own observations?  He has likely seen far more remains than young Kyle ever will in his entire lifetime.

I think that is Kyle's tremendous ego talking when he claims Tim Miller believed anything just because he, Kyle, said so.

Absolutely Tim knew from his own experiences what was in that cage.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #829 on: April 29, 2009, 12:58:06 PM »

I believe Tim Miller saw what he saw.Go back and watch that Dateline video carefully with the signal from Tim Trahan..Tim miller say's BullSh_T...On camera!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #830 on: April 29, 2009, 12:58:48 PM »

LMAO Jen3560..Great minds...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: April 29, 2009, 12:59:09 PM »

December 30th, 2007

Private Eye

Turn it over to the FBI?

Private Eye

Private Eye

Lifesong ... thanks for Private Eye's own words.

Jen ... John Silvetti and the Arubans did not anticipate Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller exposing the finale to the great Aruban coverup.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  I took the proportions of the body form from the head, to shoulder, to a 90 degree angle which I believed to be the hem line of Natalee's skirt. I then took those proportions and matched them to the photo of Natalee with what she was last seen wearing. The proportions matched within an inch from head, to shoulder, to skirt line. Based on this comparison and with what we believed we saw in the Dec 29th video, Tim Miller contacted the family and told them the 99.9% comment. I told Tim not to do anything until we have forensic results back after the site is processed. Jan 7th we sampled the contents and in my opinion we found the skirt under the sand along with the other items The blue fabric was found right where the skirt is pictured. If it isn't her, it will forever haunt me as a major cosmic WTF.

Kyle Kingman: I know Tim believed me and was convinced 100% which is why he went and told Dave that we found Natalee on Dec 29th

Janet - I keep expecting my anger about Silvetti and Schaefer's actions to fade - but it's been over a year since we learned of this, and my feelings are still very much front and center.

Natalee's family put their trust in these people - and these people solicited funds in Natalee's name.

They failed Natelee, her family, and everyone else whose hearts continue to break over this tragedy.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #832 on: April 29, 2009, 12:59:54 PM »

LMAO Jen3560..Great minds...

Mr. Green
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: April 29, 2009, 01:16:13 PM »

Well, who would have sent a donation if they said right up front that they were going to hand everything they found over to ALE and ALE only and that not one American would even be onboard for the retrieval?

For that matter, would Beth have even given her consent?  I have to wonder about that.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: April 29, 2009, 01:16:32 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

It's kinda quiet in here, so whaddya say we get back to talking about the remains found in the trap off Aruba's coast that the Persistence forfeited to the Arubans even thought their mission was to locate and recover for Beth and Dave anything related to Natalee Holloway's disappearance?  And how what was sampled and sent to the FBI by the Arubans was not what was in the still shots from the ROV footage?  And how the Persistence left after diving on one of the first targets in the midst of soliciting donations to continue their efforts?

In a phone call to Beth from another family member, it was confirmed that the FBI received ONLY the following from Aruba:

Some blue rubber like material (guessing that was part of the blue tarp recovered from outside the cage)

And that's it.

Not any bone material

March 21, 2008

I can see from the dive video other items were sampled that weren't in the ziplock bags. The piece of tarp wasn't in the ziplocks. It was put into a fishnet bag along with possible other items that I havn't heard about but can see being sampled. I am 100% confident other important items are at that site and can be found during processing of the site with a suction system.

December 30th, 2007

Private Eye

Turn it over to the FBI?

Private Eye

Private Eye

These are the things that keep me up at night, Jen. 

On that day...that very day...that crucial day...

The best the family could hope for was that DATELINE would know what to do.   

What doesn't Private Eye say?

He sure doesn't say the family has a loyal, competent, working partner in John Silvetti as leader of the crew of the Persistence.  He absolutely does not say that John Silvetti is there on behalf of the family and will protect any discovery that might be Natalee, as his sole purpose there is to bring closure to the family.   

NO.  He says they are hoping Dateline should know what to do. 

Well, excuse me, but isn't that what John Silvetti volunteered for?

It just makes my blood boil and breaks my heart at the same time.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: April 29, 2009, 01:25:07 PM »

Well, who would have sent a donation if they said right up front that they were going to hand everything they found over to ALE and ALE only and that not one American would even be onboard for the retrieval?

For that matter, would Beth have even given her consent?  I have to wonder about that.

Very doubtful - on both counts.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: April 29, 2009, 01:25:56 PM »

Good evening monkeys,

And that's it.

Not any bone material

March 21, 2008

December 30th, 2007

Private Eye

Turn it over to the FBI?

Private Eye

Private Eye

These are the things that keep me up at night, Jen. 

On that day...that very day...that crucial day...

The best the family could hope for was that DATELINE would know what to do.   

What doesn't Private Eye say?

He sure doesn't say the family has a loyal, competent, working partner in John Silvetti as leader of the crew of the Persistence.  He absolutely does not say that John Silvetti is there on behalf of the family and will protect any discovery that might be Natalee, as his sole purpose there is to bring closure to the family.   

NO.  He says they are hoping Dateline should know what to do. 

Well, excuse me, but isn't that what John Silvetti volunteered for?

It just makes my blood boil and breaks my heart at the same time.

Great points, Lifesong!
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #837 on: April 29, 2009, 02:06:37 PM »

Janet,

Isn't there a screen shot somewhere of the email Dave received from this Marco person?  Is his email addy captured in that screen shot?

Blonde's Ocean Search Thread....pg 4 Dateline transcipt, page 5 screen shot of email, but the name was Marcos not Marco....no email visible & I am not sure if one can be captured from the video, fwiw....(personal info).

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.80

Thanks, Blonde!!!

Thanks 2NJ!  Well, it was certainly worth looking into, anyway!

There is Joran's Uncle Marco in Holland...................

Jossy said to Dana on 12/14/06:

Jossy

We have been informed of that, and we will apologize if we are wrong, we were told he has a brother named Marco, he's in some kind of committee, his party also has helped the defense and police affairs of Holland. That's as far as I can tell you
-----------------

VVD websiteHet

VVD-hoofdbestuur presenteert met trots de definitieve kandidatenlijst voor de ... 12, Marco van der Sloot. 13, Ank van Ginkel-de Graaf. 14, Rense Weide ...
www.vvd.nl/index.aspx?FilterId=974&ChapterId=1147&ContentId=5804 - 47k - Cached - Similar pages

VVD website

Marco van der Sloot, Rotterdam, 212. Ank van Ginkel-de Graaf, Stolwijk, 975. Rense Weide, Den Haag, 264 ... VVD in de buurt. vvd in de buurt.www.vvd.nl/index.aspx?ChapterID=1682&ContentID=5823 - 40k - Cached - Similar pages
-----------

He holds the title of Coördinator van de commissie MKE (Mobiliteit, Kennis en Economie) of the The Volkspartij voor Vrijheid en Democratie (People’s Party for Freedom and Democracy, VVD) and is an active member of the VVD, the 3rd largest political party in the Netherlands.

The VVD holds alot of power, bc the President of the Tweede Kamer(the House of Representatives of the Dutch Parliament) is a VVD big-wig, he is Mr F. W. (Frans) Weisglas, President of the House of Representatives. The head of the Tweede Kamer Economic Commission, Mr. P.H. Hofstra, is also a VVD big-wig, and Marco is rumored to be his favorite protoge, largely due to the success of Marco's pet project, the Kennisalliantie, which has generated quite a bit of money for the party.

Marco plays a key role in the Ministry of Economic Affairs for the VVD, particularly in developing the Kennisalliantie, a successful program focused on developing partnerships between the public and private sectors for economic development of various types of infrastructure projects in critical areas such as Energy, Transportation, Water, etc. He is a Civil Engineer by training, and you can access his CV on his website.

The links below will tell you all about Marco van der Sloot and his role in the VVD, from the spear-heading the Kennisalliantie program (The Knowledge Alliance of South-Holland), to winning a contract (money) for a water treatment plant in SURINAM, to being a member of the VVD's Delegation to Prince Alexander. He looks alot like his brother, PVDS. You can phone Marco if you wish at tel. 06 45470983.

BY THE WAY, their are a few other interesting names that pop up among the VVD parliment members, including Marcus Lens van Rijn (isn't that Lorenzo's last name?) and Ms. E.I. Schippers ( does the name Arlene Ellis-Schippers ring a bell?) Then there is Mr. Nico Janssens, another VVD bigshot parliment member....

http://www.houseofrepresentatives.nl/index.jsp
http://www.houseofrepresentatives.nl/meet_the_tweede_kamer/i ndex.jsp
http://www.vvdrotterdam.nl/intranet/mod/smb/public_smb2.cfm
http://www.vvdzuidholland.nl/
http://www.vvdprinsalexander.nl/

http://www.vvdprinsalexander.nl/
http://www.vvdrotterdam.nl/intranet/mod/smb/public_smb2.cfm
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/PB_CWP_mke.doc
Marco van der Sloot
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/_private/CV-SLOOTNL2005.pdf
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/interest.htm
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/MKEartikelnieuwsbrief2003beg roting.doc
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/PB_CWP_mke.doc
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/photo.htm
http://home.planet.nl/~sloo0013/provincie.htm
http://www.vvd.nl/index2.asp?ItemCode=VVD&HomePage=True

http://www.houseofrepresentatives.nl/members_of_parliament/p resident_of_the_house/index.jsp

http://www.vvdzuidholland.nl/
http://www.zuid-holland.nl/overig/zoeken/zoekresultaten.jsp
http://www.zuid-holland.nl/thema/economie_en_werk/index.jsp
http://www.pzh.nl/thema/economie_en_werk/kenniseconomie/inde x.jsp

http://www.pzh.nl/
http://www.parlement.nl/
http://www.tweedekamer.nl/leden_commissies_fracties/commissi es/index.jsp

http://www.vvd.nl/index2.asp?ParentItemID=0&ItemID=37&Select edItemID=296

http://www.vvd.nl/index2.asp?ParentItemID=0&ItemID=37&Select edItemID=297

http://www.vvdrotterdam.nl/wethouders/nicojanssens.htm

http://www.kennisalliantie.nl/
http://www.zuid-holland.nl/images/126_98984.doc
http://www.pzh.nl/overig/zoeken/zoekresultaten.jsp

http://www.kennisalliantie.nl/index.php?n0=1
http://www.pzh.nl/thema/economie_en_werk/kenniseconomie/kenn isalliantie/index.jsp

More on Marcos' Economic Development Program:

The Knowledge Alliance of South-Holland
The Lisbon strategy stated that by 2010 Europe should become "the most competitive and dynamic knowledge based economy in the world with sustainable economic growth, more and better jobs, and greater social cohesion".
In this context the "Kennisalliantie" (Knowledge Alliance) aims to increase knowledge intensive activities within the province of South Holland (Zuid-Holland) to help establish one of the leading, and most competitive regions within this international knowledge based economy.
Our main focus is to facilitate the process of creating an economy that is based on the provision of competitive high-value services, and the development of innovative products. It is not simply about pushing back the frontiers of knowledge; it is also about the more effective use and exploitation of all types of knowledge, in all forms of economic activity.
All the ingredients for the creation of a sustainable knowledge based economy are present in the region: numerous knowledge institutions (universities, international institutions, research institutes), superb infrastructure (Rotterdam Harbour, Schiphol Airport), and the presence of 30 multinational headquarters and thousands of small and medium-size enterprises (SMEs).
Thus, the Kennisalliantie brings together a network of government, private sector and knowledge institutions to create a sustainable and competitive knowledge-based economy in our region. The Kennisalliantie is a platform aimed at coordinating events and jointly taking knowledge-intensive business and innovation to a higher level. With all major players in the regional knowledge infrastructure united, success is within reach.
The Kennisalliantie focuses on four main projects:
Project 1: Knowledge to the Market
Project 2: SME Match (Small and Medium-size Enterprise-Match)
Project 3: IPTS (Information Point Techno Start-ups)
Project 4: Think Tank
Project 1: Knowledge to the Market
The purpose of this project was to set up clusters of government, private sector, and knowledge institutions within nine highly knowledge-intensive categories. These nine clusters are:
 Water & Delta Technology
 ICT & Telecom
 Aerospace & Composites
 Life Sciences
 Shipping, Trade, Transport & Logistics
 Sensor & Nanotechnology
 International Law
 Glasshouse Horticulture
 Process Industry
Key players within the cluster identify themes and projects in which the application of (new) technologies or the uses of existing technologies from other fields form the principle focus.
The Kennisalliantie nurtures the innovation process by organizing facilitating activities. It organizes workshops and meetings for targeted groups of technology experts and specialists from industries working in the field. These events result in the establishment of consortia consisting of the parties concerned for the purpose of conducting feasibility studies and/or pilot studies that will lead to the development and commercialization of new products and services.
Project 2: SME-Match (Small and Medium-size Enterprise Match)
In a competitive environment, innovation is a key driver of economic growth. While small and medium-size enterprises constitute the region’s largest body of employers, they often lack the time and capacity to realize their innovative goals.
The objective of SME Match is to create the opportunity for SMEs to employ highly qualified students who can facilitate in realizing those innovative goals.
The internships run from three to five months. Only students in their final year at higher educational levels are eligible. A limited budget is available to enable participating companies to accumulate external knowledge where needed.
Project 3: IPTS (Techno Start-up Information Point)
Starting entrepreneurs quite often need a lot of information and support to start up or consolidate their businesses. A wide range of such services, including housing, research facilities, coaching, business planning and funding is available from a number of support organizations.
It is essential to be able to find the right services for any given type of business. The Kennisalliantie has created a portal that includes a digital map of all related services available in Zuid-Holland. The purpose of this online guiding system is to help Techno start-ups match the most suitable services to their specific needs.
The power of the IPTS is that it helps Techno Start-ups reduce the time, cost and energy invested in searching for the most appropriate services.
Project 4: Think Tank
A Think Tank has also been set up for the purpose of developing a vision and strategy for the creation of an innovative regional economy. National and international experts contribute to the development of this regional vision - not only by making use of analyses and up-to-date research methods, but also by conducting studies of the available literature and interviews with local experts. The results of the first (out of five) research project are currently being processed.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: April 29, 2009, 02:07:09 PM »

DiSetti, I was wandering if you still try to sell your knowledge about Natalee Holloway for €25000.- as you wrote on this website of the Dutch magazine Panorama; click. I guess you do not mind translating it in English.
"I have substantive information concerning the case of holloway. I have a declaration to show who has really done it incl. sexual abuse of joran with at little girl of twelve years old. Complete file can be used after paying €25,000,00."

TO THE FORUMS THAT WANT TO CONTINUE TO ENTERTAIN CODETALKING THEORY'S

CapsLockGizzard has been proven a liar!

DiSetti now has been proven to be a P.O.S...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #839 on: April 29, 2009, 02:19:01 PM »

GBMW translated & subtitled Pauw & Witteman of Jan ’08; Joran, Paulus, Anita and Peter R. de Vries were guests. After that show Joran threw wine in Peters’ face. That was aired a day later on a different show and is at the end of #6.

They are on youtube right now, but may not be there long so watch them now if you're interested.

She did a very good job, and it is much more revealing to watch the show with the translations and subtitles!

First part of six, they are all there together:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AZGfjfoj5HM

The others are GBMW Part2 etc….there are 6 parts. 

THANKS GBMW!!!!!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.