April 23, 2024, 11:32:39 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253729 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #860 on: April 29, 2009, 06:26:10 PM »

I noticed in GBMW's translations in the 2nd video....
P or W...I don't know which is which....said that Deepak Kalpoe made a statement that
Joran beat the girl to death.
Nobody at the table contested the statement.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #861 on: April 29, 2009, 06:26:36 PM »

1.  GBMW doubts the Kaploes involvement!

2.  GBMW believes it was Beth Holloway's actions which has hurt innocent people ... not those who are involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... not those involved in the ensuring coverup.

3.  GBMW doubts there was an Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

4.  GBMW is one with the RU site.

Janet

+++++

GBMW
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #750 5/2 -
« Reply #264 on: May 05, 2008, 11:42:15 AM »

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2819.msg378915#msg378915

GBMW
Re: THE KALPOE'S INVOLVEMENT
« Reply #123 on: May 15, 2008, 09:59:56 AM »

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2823.msg381576#msg381576

Although I do not agree with GBMW on everything, I have great admiration for her!

She spend days translating article`s and did alot of good things and yes, she has a mind of her own, just like we all should have.

Thats the way God made us, as great individuals with different opinions, you should know that Janet.

IIRC GBMW never bashed anyone at SM and I know her as being a happy, nice human being with a fresh mind.

Her opinion is certainly not strange or weird. Its just not yours

GBMW's take on the issues encompassing the Natalee Holloway case conforms perfectly with that of the trolls.

1.  Beth is responsible for the ills of the Aruban people.
2.  The Kalpoes were not involved.
3.  There is no coverup in the investigation.
4.  ....

I will not debate these issues.  I have been there; done that and ... will not go back.  Up until GBMW left the cage last July ... she was still upholding these positions.

The only reason I submitted those SM posts of GBMW was to remind those on the forum where she stood.  It is up to each inidividual Monkey to decide if GBMW's "opinions" are to be respected.

Out of loyality to Beth Holloway and her position on the issues ... I have chosen not to respect GBMW's "opinions".  I drew a line in the sand almost four years ago and ... have not budged one iota.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #862 on: April 29, 2009, 06:28:53 PM »

Joran also referred to Marco in his book.....wonder what Guido is doing these days?

Janet, Divetti should be DiSetti, yes?  (previous post)

I forgot.

Guido?  The last I heard from Dave Holloway ... he is still sleeping with his parents.

Janet

Guido was wearing mommy's clothes & makeup and Koen was sleeping with his parents...     

OOPS!!

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #863 on: April 29, 2009, 06:30:56 PM »

Hi to all of my Monkey friends. My computer was in the PC hospital, so I'm 1 month behind. Could someone give me an update and I'll try to catch up, as much as possible. Hope that everyone is OK and staying safe from this swine flu. It's great to be back with all of you.

God Bless,
Cajun Miracle
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #864 on: April 29, 2009, 06:33:11 PM »

Joran also referred to Marco in his book.....wonder what Guido is doing these days?

YUP!!

It something akin to what I type instead of Lifesong.  I have referred to her as Lovesong ... Lifeline ...

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #865 on: April 29, 2009, 06:35:50 PM »

1.  GBMW doubts the Kaploes involvement!

2.  GBMW believes it was Beth Holloway's actions which has hurt innocent people ... not those who are involved in the happenings of the morning of May 30, 2005 ... not those involved in the ensuring coverup.

3.  GBMW doubts there was an Aruban coverup that has prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

4.  GBMW is one with the RU site.

Janet

+++++

GBMW

I'm also not that convinced about the involvement of the Kalpoe Brothers or the huge cover up as most SM posters are...

GBMW

... If you don't like Briany's posts....just ignore them...don't respond. As long as she / he isn't bashing Natalee or her family (and being critical somewhat isn't bashing) I don't see what the problem is.

Beth hasn't been an angel in this case....100% understandable and I don't blame her...but it doesn't mean innocent people didn't get hurt enormously because of her.

I'm getting the feeling I'll have to go to RU and give a big fat apology for defending this forum.

Although I do not agree with GBMW on everything, I have great admiration for her!

She spend days translating article`s and did alot of good things and yes, she has a mind of her own, just like we all should have.

Thats the way God made us, as great individuals with different opinions, you should know that Janet.

IIRC GBMW never bashed anyone at SM and I know her as being a happy, nice human being with a fresh mind.

Her opinion is certainly not strange or weird. Its just not yours

GBMW's take on the issues encompassing the Natalee Holloway case conforms perfectly with that of the trolls.

1.  Beth is responsible for the ills of the Aruban people.
2.  The Kalpoes were not involved.
3.  There is no coverup in the investigation.
4.  ....

I will not debate these issues.  I have been there; done that and ... will not go back.  Up until GBMW left the cage last July ... she was still upholding these positions.

The only reason I submitted those SM posts of GBMW was to remind those on the forum where she stood.  It is up to each inidividual Monkey to decide if GBMW's "opinions" are to be respected.

Out of loyality to Beth Holloway and her position on the issues ... I have chosen not to respect GBMW's "opinions".  I drew a line in the sand almost four years ago and ... have not budged one iota.

Janet

LOGIC DICTATES 

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #866 on: April 29, 2009, 06:56:45 PM »

Janet,
If you are offended that I brought a link to the youtube's that GBMW translated and subtitled for viewing by those who are interested, I apologize.

I've seen pieces of the recording before and was interested so I watched them.  In my opinion watching the body language of the Vandersloot's especially while reading what was actually being said was very revealing to me.  That's just my opinion.

I don't always agree with GBMW, and she probably doesn't always agree with me either.

I do respect her for sharing information that she comes across regarding the case, and the many translations she takes the time to do so that we can understand articles or shows such as the P & W show that I posted the links for.

As far as I can recall when she was a member here, she never forced her opinions of things on anyone, and was content to agree to disagree on some issues.  I respect that too.

I haven't gone back and read what transpired right before she left, but I do recall that a former mod here was forcing his opinion that Joran, Patrick, and Peter were involved in a conspiracy regarding the recordings in the range rover down everyone's throats.  She didn't take kindly to it, and his unkindness towards her led to many things including her employment being revealed and questioned (by johan IIRC)...among other things.  That was wrong.

I don't agree with her opinion on everything in this case, but I enjoyed her posts; and looked forward to information that she brought here.  I do wish she was still a member here.  I don't expect anyone to agree with me, that's just my opinion.  I do know that she posts at RU but she also posts at other forums too.  I don't consider her one to just go along with everything that's posted at any of those sites.  She gives her opinion whether it's popular or not.  I can respect that.

I do appreciate the work that she did on the P & W interview with the Vandersloot's and Peter DeVries, I have watched it a few times already and will probably watch it many more times.  Again, I don't expect anyone to agree. 

I just brought the link here because I thought there might be others who were interested, I didn't intend to offend anyone or start any major debate by it.

Now I'm going to act like Koen.......

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #867 on: April 29, 2009, 07:05:22 PM »

Janet,
If you are offended that I brought a link to the youtube's that GBMW translated and subtitled for viewing by those who are interested, I apologize.

I've seen pieces of the recording before and was interested so I watched them.  In my opinion watching the body language of the Vandersloot's especially while reading what was actually being said was very revealing to me.  That's just my opinion.

I don't always agree with GBMW, and she probably doesn't always agree with me either.

I do respect her for sharing information that she comes across regarding the case, and the many translations she takes the time to do so that we can understand articles or shows such as the P & W show that I posted the links for.

As far as I can recall when she was a member here, she never forced her opinions of things on anyone, and was content to agree to disagree on some issues.  I respect that too.

I haven't gone back and read what transpired right before she left, but I do recall that a former mod here was forcing his opinion that Joran, Patrick, and Peter were involved in a conspiracy regarding the recordings in the range rover down everyone's throats.  She didn't take kindly to it, and his unkindness towards her led to many things including her employment being revealed and questioned (by johan IIRC)...among other things.  That was wrong.

I don't agree with her opinion on everything in this case, but I enjoyed her posts; and looked forward to information that she brought here.  I do wish she was still a member here.  I don't expect anyone to agree with me, that's just my opinion.  I do know that she posts at RU but she also posts at other forums too.  I don't consider her one to just go along with everything that's posted at any of those sites.  She gives her opinion whether it's popular or not.  I can respect that.

I do appreciate the work that she did on the P & W interview with the Vandersloot's and Peter DeVries, I have watched it a few times already and will probably watch it many more times.  Again, I don't expect anyone to agree. 

I just brought the link here because I thought there might be others who were interested, I didn't intend to offend anyone or start any major debate by it.

Now I'm going to act like Koen.......

I appreciate Your opinion and You for bringing the links for the videos over! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #868 on: April 29, 2009, 07:10:41 PM »

snip

Thanks Hotping!  I missed you yesterday!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #869 on: April 29, 2009, 07:18:39 PM »

snip

I was here just not posting....I have a cold or something and have been medicating and sleeping......Thanks for missing Me! 

In God We Trust!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #870 on: April 29, 2009, 07:21:08 PM »

That long post of mine had wayyyyyy to many I's in it!  Sorry about that!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #871 on: April 29, 2009, 07:24:00 PM »

snip

I was here just not posting....I have a cold or something and have been medicating and sleeping......Thanks for missing Me! 

Hope you feel better soon!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #872 on: April 29, 2009, 07:26:27 PM »

texasmom

I stand with Beth Holloway.

GBMW undermines every so subtly the mother of Natalee Holloway and the positions she adheres to in regard to the corrupt investigation that has denied her daughter justice.  Therefore ... I have made a choice to make do with the transcript that has been available on the SM site for over one year.

texasmom ... it is a personal choice.

Janet

++++++

GBMW

GBMW

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #873 on: April 29, 2009, 07:31:02 PM »

hotping

I hope you are feeling better soon.  Having a cold is not fun.

Janet

_____

hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #874 on: April 29, 2009, 07:36:16 PM »

Thank You Janet and TM for the Well Wishes! I'm hoping it is allergy related!

In God We Trust!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #875 on: April 29, 2009, 07:44:54 PM »

How about Silvetti also.  Curious isn't it?

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #876 on: April 29, 2009, 07:49:02 PM »

Blue Moon

How are your feeling.  Is all that mediction now working together for good without all those side effects?

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #877 on: April 29, 2009, 07:49:48 PM »

Blue Moon

How are your feeling.  Is all that mediction now working together for good without all those side effects?

Janet

I will post in musings.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #878 on: April 29, 2009, 07:54:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55911.php

Google translation:

Central Bank Aruba: Aruba crisis hits tourism
29 Apr, 2009, 15:41 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

ORANGE CITY - The number of tourists in January and February and declined, the Central Bank of Aruba (CBA) that the global crisis' impact on Aruba begins to have. " Further decreased during the first month of this year prices rose by 3.2 percent and the BBO income, can be read in the summary of the monthly report of the Bank.

Despite the mixed results of these economic indicators attracts the CBA cautious conclusion that the decrease in the verblijfstoerisme perhaps a sign that the global economic crisis are now beginning to impact on Aruba have. This CBA confirms the image of 'tough times' for tourism last week in this newspaper was developed by ATA Tourist and leisure organization Ahata.

Time share is less busy
The Aruba Tourism Authority (ATA) is the number of tourists fell by respectively 2.3 percent and 7.7 percent for January and February, compared with the corresponding months of the year. Figures from the Central Bureau of Statistics (CBS) in January 2009 showed a decrease from the average occupancy rate of hotels and time shares of 4.4 percentage points to 78.5 percent compared with last year.
The number of cruise tourists increased in January. According to the Cruise Tourism Authority, there was an increase in the number of cruise passengers of 8.7 percent compared with same month in 2008. This growth was achieved despite a decline of 10.9 percent in the number of ships that Aruba aandeed. The growth should be realized by larger vessels and higher utilization of these vessels, according to CBA.

Deflation
At the end of January the price index registered a fall in prices (deflation) of 3.2 percent compared with January last year. The average 12-month inflation grew by 2.1 percentage points to 7.9 percent, compared with the corresponding month of 2008. The difference in inflation in the United States, our major trading partner, grew to 4.4 percentage points in January 2009 compared with 2.8 percentage points in the same month last year. If water, electricity and gasoline are excluded, the 12-month inflation by 0.5 percentage point to 4.8 percent in January 2009 compared with the same period a year earlier.

After four consecutive months of decline, the revenue from taxes on corporate convert (BBO) in real terms by four per cent compared with the corresponding month of the year. The BBO nominal income grew by 2.1 percent in January 2009 compared with January 2008, after this in December last year for the first time were decreased.

The money supply increased in January increased by 13.9 million florin to 3005.4 million. This was more the result of a payment of 27.9 million florin (11.8 million euros) by the Dutch government, for debt, and 44.1 million net inflow of funds from foreign bank accounts of residents. The increase was partially offset by a decline in net domestic assets of 66.4 million (3.9 percent) florin. Loans to businesses in January dropped by nearly 11 million florin while consumer loans remained virtually unchanged. Residential mortgages declined by half one million florin.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #879 on: April 29, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »

Hi to all of my Monkey friends. My computer was in the PC hospital, so I'm 1 month behind. Could someone give me an update and I'll try to catch up, as much as possible. Hope that everyone is OK and staying safe from this swine flu. It's great to be back with all of you.

God Bless,
Cajun Miracle
Good to see you back cajun. 
Bet you missed your computer!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.