April 26, 2024, 12:17:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 253833 times)
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #940 on: April 30, 2009, 01:12:31 AM »

Nite all.
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #941 on: April 30, 2009, 01:18:40 AM »

Good Night billb! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #942 on: April 30, 2009, 01:25:17 AM »

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH...

ARUBA WILL KNOW JUSTICE...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: April 30, 2009, 01:35:17 AM »

ARUBA KNOWS THE TRUTH...

ARUBA WILL KNOW JUSTICE...

I FEEL GOOD WOOOOOOOO...ABOUT JUSTICE.......

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #944 on: April 30, 2009, 01:39:43 AM »

I see you 2nj and Klaas...........

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: April 30, 2009, 01:41:41 AM »

Mods are tryin to trick me...They'll be back..No leavin KTF alone.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #946 on: April 30, 2009, 01:42:32 AM »

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #947 on: April 30, 2009, 01:45:42 AM »

They was tryin to get me HotPing.... Hope all is well?It will come when the time is right HotPing..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: April 30, 2009, 01:50:14 AM »

They was tryin to get me HotPing.... Hope all is well?It will come when the time is right HotPing..
All Is Well! Justice is Coming! The Time is Almost Right! JMO.....

Tick Tock Tick Tock!

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #949 on: April 30, 2009, 01:52:48 AM »

All Is Well! Justice is Coming! The Time is Almost Right! JMO.....

Tick Tock Tick Tock!

I've been looking those companies when i have time!Haven't landed anything YET!YET is the key word...

TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: April 30, 2009, 01:52:50 AM »

Hey Lifesong.....Got any ideas on where/what to research? I'm abit overwhelmed....

In God We Trust!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: April 30, 2009, 01:58:52 AM »

YOU'VE BEEN DOING IT HOTPING....PERSISTENCE

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #952 on: April 30, 2009, 02:02:33 AM »

IT PAYS OFF...                                     

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #953 on: April 30, 2009, 02:04:04 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GODBLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

MOHANDAS GANDHI
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #954 on: April 30, 2009, 02:08:26 AM »

Thanks KTF...Good Night! 

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: April 30, 2009, 02:13:59 AM »

Good Night  Cageman and 3 Guests! 

Truth and Justice for Natalee!

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: April 30, 2009, 02:51:23 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!
BUMP

In God We Trust!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #957 on: April 30, 2009, 08:02:07 AM »

Janet,

I believe you have the Dateline transcript from Feb.22, 2008, where Tim went to Nicaragua to meet with Marco. 

Isn't there a screen shot somewhere of the email Dave received from this Marco person?  Is his email addy captured in that screen shot?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #958 on: April 30, 2009, 08:12:22 AM »

Morning Blonde and two guests!

Thanks for the screenshot, Blonde.  Are you doing OK?

Helen Back

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #959 on: April 30, 2009, 09:13:49 AM »

Hiya Janet,

Since GBMW is not able to post at SM anymore, she asked me to bring this to your attention.
I hope that`s ok

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Janet,

You seem to have an idea about me / my view points...and they’re not correct.

I don’t think Beth is responsible for the ill of the Aruban people. That is ludicrous. I do think Natalee’s case and the boycott had a negative impact on people that live on Aruba that have absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Natalee or how the authorities dealt with the situation. There might be rotten people living on Aruba (like everywhere else) but the majority of the people there are nice, great people that deserve nothing but the best.

The Kalpoes were not involved thing. Of course they were involved; but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee. And I am also convinced that if there was good solid evidence they raped, murdered someone etc. I think the OM would have charged them a long time ago.

The Kalpoes have their own responsibility when it comes to their ‘input’. They lied to the police and with that they might be responsible for the OM not being able to find Natalee or solve the case. I do think the Kalpoes went to extremes to ‘help out’ Joran…..and because of that I think they are more involved…but to what extend…I don’t know of course. It is not known what happened to Natalee let alone who did what that night. And that’s why I don’t jump to conclusions and post around that I think they committed awful crimes. But of course they are involved!

And I’m fully aware they could have given answers a long time ago & they’ve disrespected / disregarded Natalee & her loved ones for years and in ways I can’t even express. But I don’t have access to the criminal file of Natalee’s case and I don’t know what happened….nor is it possible for me to divide the ‘info’ provided all over the internet in piles of truths and lies…too much info and a lot is mixed as well and some ‘facts’ are even contradicting…not to mention the difficulties that can be around concerning trusting the source that gives out ‘info’. Jug mailed me a post from SM sometime ago…he said that post had credible info…that this poster knew more than what was generally known. I trust Jug so I went through the info in that post...lots of indications were pointed out and I read up on those one by one. But in general…I don’t know how to get the truth out of the huge pile…it’s very confusing so I just try to focussed to what I think is reliable…and even working through that is hard (and time consuming) enough for me, lol. With living my life and posting / translating….there is only little time left and I’m no researcher…so I guess you could say I just try to cover the basics. Might make me come across as a fool sometimes…I’m not bothered.

Rumour / facts / lies are given…intentionally or not…but I’m not going to form a strong opinion concerning people when it involves such serious and awful crimes based on that. And the Kalpoes went, voluntarily, to the OM last year to give new statements and I do give them credit for that. They didn’t have to do that. Probably it fitted their own agenda…but they did so anyway. It would have been so easy for them to let it go; so I’m happy they went and I hope it gave the OM more answers as to what happened that night. They are involved and they should be held accountable for that & acknowledge their responsibility in this case; as people and through the legal system. But I’m not comfortable with putting labels like rapist or murderer on a person when it’s not proven they did so. I don’t doubt the involvement of the Kalpoes…their values and morals…well it’s quite obvious there are few chips missing there…but concerning actual crimes they might have committed…I don’t know.

From all I’ve read about the case and heard from Joran’s own mouth I believe / am convinced he was there when something happened to Natalee. So from that point of view he holds a lot of answers in my opinion. The fact he (and possibly others that might have been there) didn’t get help intwines for me to Natalee not being in ‘just trouble’ caused by general things…something was done to her. If someone has medical issues and you’ve got nothing to do with that…you get help. Simple as that.

In general…I’m just careful to judge (even though some would be happy to disagree with me on that, lol)…that Joran is nasty and has a rotten personality is quite clear to all and he shows it time and again. He gave out his character way more publicly than the Kalpoes…so it’s easier for me to form an opinion concerning him & that’s why I’m probably more outspoken concerning Joran.

Concerning ‘my view’ that there is no cover up…another wrong interpretation of my opinion. There is Paul van der Sloot and his function – placement in the judicial system on Aruba, Pauls’ weird -to say the least- actions, the fact that Beth’s statement was wrongly translated, the house search that was limited, the Joran statement in the trash, Vocking (IIRC) being there at the house…there is lots more that gives a very good foundation for making me think that the police covered things up / did corrupt things. So I think there was a cover up to some extent. But I don’t believe that every police man / judge working on Natalee’s case is corrupt…I just don’t believe in a huge beyond huge cover up.

Me being on RU…what is wrong with that? I post there yes. But my opinions don’t change depending on the board and unlike a lot of others…my nic is the same everywhere...I’m not hiding. I went there after I left this forum…and while there someone pointed BFN out to me…I didn’t even know it existed until then. I joined BFN and very happy I did so; I’ve met some amazing people there and these days I’m mainly there and not at RU.

You (or anyone else for that matter) don’t have to agree with me, you don’t have to like me, you’re allowed to have serious doubts concerning my translations or whatever. That’s all fine by me. Different viewpoints are good for keeping a wide perspective and that’s a healthy place to be. I translate as good as I possible can but I’m not flawless…I just do my best and I never intentionally translate things wrong.

But I did wanted to tell you that your general summary of my opinions isn’t correct. Opinions can change and mine have here and there over time but the things you laid out never represented mine. That’s why I asked Bastibro to post this message so I could ask you to stop presenting that little summary with viewpoints that aren’t mine as if they are. People read it and might think that is actually my opinion while I know for sure it isn’t. You can have your opinion concerning me nonetheless after this message of course….but I think forming an opinion should be based on grounds that are reflective of accurate and not wrong interpretations.

GBMW

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.