May 30, 2024, 02:48:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 257186 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2009, 01:39:12 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2009, 01:49:44 AM »

Texasmom -

Can you post this news article? 

http://www.schalke.nl/uploads/file/polygraaf20080104.pdf

I don't think I know how to convert a .pdf and it doesn't work with the [ img ] tag.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2009, 01:57:24 AM »

Sorry I couldn't grab the text to translate it!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2009, 01:59:12 AM »

Texasmom -

I don't think I know how to convert a .pdf and it doesn't work with the [ img ] tag.

Thanks!  

That's the polygraph lady, article from January 4, 2008 in De Telegraaf.

I'm working on a translation, but I don't do Adobe...can't just copy/paste the text.  Will report back if there's anything interesting.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2009, 02:02:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

Good night and God Bless KTF!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2009, 02:04:20 AM »

Wow...you've got your work cut out for you Lifesong! 

I tried but I think it was actually a photo on pdf., that's why I couldn't grab the text.

Wonder if the article might still be online somewhere.  Sure would save you a lot of trouble.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #66 on: April 23, 2009, 02:08:57 AM »

Texasmom -

Thanks!  

I'm working on a translation, but I don't do Adobe...can't just copy/paste the text.  Will report back if there's anything interesting.

Google translation:

This is the html version of the file http://www.schalke.nl/uploads/file/polygraaf20080104.pdf.
Google automatically generates html versions of documents as we crawl the web.

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------
Page 1
Friday, January 4 2008DE TELEGRAAF Office will do tests for business EVERYBODY TO DELEUGENDETECTORdoorMARTUN Koolhoven BREDA, vrijdagBe days stelendeof fraudulent workers seem numbered. The po-lygraaf, better known aïsde lie detector or leu-genverklikker shall soon be introduced inthe Dutch business life. Especially leasing companies would be keen to hetapparaat short-term commitment to tegensjoemelende klanten.De ookworden lie detector will be used for internal floating fsdief stables to solve, and will in the future veelvul necessary to be used for integrity investigations andthe screening new staff, for example, to define test count oi a candidate or Dewar speaks about his ofhaar cuiTioulum vitae. Moreover,, workers vindendat they have been unjustly be liable, would eveneenspp a lie detector test may insist so hunonschuld tonen.In decided to circle the Dutch polygraf last week, to being of this newspaper, in Breda presented . One ofthe grootsteparticuliererecherchebu agencies of onsland, Schalke & Partners inBreda will deNederlandseleugendetector management, the renowned agency iswerkzaam for many under-takings, such as leasing companies, insurance companies are banks. The Troy University of Atlanta is now a psychologist drs educated Annette Hei trend to certified poly graphic investigations ker. It is for Schalke & Partners Polytechnic graphic investigations on the bedrijvenuitvoeren.LeaserijdersEnkele leasing and have already indicated ally polygraf wiüen to enable Ieaserijders teondervragen whose lease car under suspicious circumstances has disappeared and ervermoeden of involvement of the customer and / or staff is. During a hearing re-gistreert a polygraf 'psy-chofysiologische' reactions ofthe body (heart rate, blood pressure, increased sweating, and breathing'Schandaligdat not alveel rather use vanis gemaakt'haling) of those aanhet research subject. The studies may present only on a voluntary basis, but non-cooperation will not benefit inthe advocate of far-dachte employees or customers ten.Schalke & Partners is ookÍn call oversamenwerkingmet the StichtingDr. S. of Mes-dagkliniek inGro made, reinforcing polygraf alene time used for hetscreenen them-dendelinquenten on trial leave. The Van Mesdag clinic used as vanproef some time poly-count, which is a reliability has eighty totnegentig percent, as additional treatment to the traditional psy-psychological onderzoek.Directeur Gerard Koormanvan the TBS clinic, which confirms that the clinic will soon decide on permanent cooperation with Schalke & Partners, describes the poly-count as "an instrument omdichter in truth ko-men '. Koorman:" We are eentbs co-kiiniek this instrument used to patient using truth to vertellen.Onze experience so far is dathet device patient follow-thing has to have the truth to speak, without wemet 100 percent certainty determine that ookde truth. Among scientists, the debate overhet use of the apparaatnog not ready. " The MES-dagkliniek Schalke & Partners would like to cooperate for the further development from the lie detector, to develop a label enhei establishment of a training development path for people learning to be expert were ken.In explanation emphasized Director Aad Sehalkevan Schalke & Partners that depolygraaf also an excellent tool for suspicious persons typically just want to prove their innocence, as for example Ernst Louwes and serial murderess Lucia B. "There is no other research on tactical methods working reliability score hebbenvan ninety percent, "said Schalke. hetschandalig fact is that there is not much more use has been made." In the United States ishet work with polygraafal daily practice deoverheid for more hetscreenen of staff, and inthe business and insurance -keraars for fraudsters to de-mask and internal business thefts to solve (the VSkent more than 4000 certified polygraf researchers). Often the threat lie detector resolved to set up enough to spontaneously perpetrators their sins latenopbiechten.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 23, 2009, 02:15:50 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: April 23, 2009, 03:56:45 AM »

De Telegraaf
04 January 2008

Office does business as lie detector tests
EVERYBODY TO THE LIE DETECTOR

by
Martijn Koolhoven

BREDA, Friday The days of thieving or fraudulent workers seem numbered. The polygraf, better known as the lie detector or tell a lie, it soon appeared in the Dutch business. Particularly leasing companies would be keen to switch at short notice to respond to tamper customers.

The lie detector will be deployed to internal thefts to solve, and in the future will frequently be used for integrity and screening of new staff, for example, to determine whether a candidate is the truth about his or her curriculum vitae. Moreover, employees who feel that they have been unjustly accused, would also be a lie detector test to insist their innocence to prove.

In closed, the Dutch polygraf last week, in the presence of this newspaper, in Breda presented. One of the largest private private investigators in our country, Schalke & Partners in Breda, the Netherlands lie detector to manage the renowned agency werkzaa for many large companies, such as leasing companies, insurance companies and banks. The Troy University of Atlanta is now psychologist Dr. Annette Heldense trained to certified poly graphics researcher.  It is for Schalke & Partners Polytechnic graphic surveys for the companies perform.

Lease Drivers
Some leasing companies have already indicated that they want to polygraf to lease riders to question whose lease has disappeared under suspicious circumstances and suspicion of the bell of the client and / or staff. Time Seen hearing registreerl EEM polygraf  'psycho-physiological' reactions in the body (heart rate, bleed pressure, increased sweating, and respiration) of those to be examined. Investigations so far only on a voluntary basis, but refused to cooperate will not argue in favor of suspect employees or customers.

Schalke & Partners is also discussing cooperation with the Foundation Dr. S. Mesdag clinic in Groningen, the polygraf for some time used for screening of sex offenders on proefverlof want. The Van Mesdag clinic used as a test some time polygraf that a reliability of eighty to ninety percent, in addition to traditional psychological research.

Director Gerard Koorman of TBS clinic, which confirms that the linkiek soon decide on final with Schalke & Partners, describes the polygraf as a tool to get closer to the waarhid to come. " Koorman: "We are a TBS clinic co this instrument to patients to tell the truth. Our experience so far is that the device on patients following bledt to speak the truth without 100 percent certainty we can see OCK that the truth. Among scientists, the debate over the use of the device not ready." The Van Mesdagliniek would Schalke & Partners collaborate on the further development of the lie detector, the development of a label and set up a training program for people to work.

In explanation emphasizes director of Aad Schalke Schalke & Partners that polygraf also an excellent means for a suspicious person who just want to prove their innocence, such as Ernst Louwes and serial murderess Lucia B. "There are no other tactical survey which gives a score of ninety percent," said Schalke. "It is scandalous that there is not much more use is made of."

In the United States is working with the polygraf already daily practice in government for more screening of personnel, and business and insurance fraud to be unmasked and internal thefts to solve (the U.S. has more than 4000 certified polygraf researchers.) Often the threat to a lie detector to be enough to spontaneously perpetrators to confess their sins.

http://www.polygraph.org/content/apa-accredited-polygraph-schools

Troy University Polygraph Center - Local, State & Federal agencies only
1117 Perimeter Center West, Suite N-101
Atlanta, GA 30338
Director: Samuel L. Braddock
Phone:770-730-0033x5121
E-mail: sbraddock@troy.edu

http://atlanta.troy.edu/contentpage.cfm?whatpage=Polygraph%20Center

TROY UNIVERSITY
POLYGRAPH CENTER
POLYGRAPH SCIENCE TRAINING
FOR FORENSIC PSYCHOPHYSIOLOGY
At Troy University’s Atlanta Site

Director: Samuel L. Braddock

About the Director
Training Courses
Admission Requirements

About the Director

Samuel L. Braddock, MS, MA, BS

Mr. Braddock has over 30 years of experience in law enforcement/counterintelligence and over 20 years experience in the field of forensic psychophysiology (polygraph science). He is retired from the U.S. Army and has an early deferred retirement from civil services. Mr. Braddock has worked for the U.S. Army Criminal Investigation Division (USACIDC), Office of Special Investigation (OSI), National Security Agency (NSA), Department of Defense Polygraph Institute (DoDPI), and the National Reconnaissance Organization (NRO). In the private sector, he has been a polygraph school curriculum coordinator and school director. He is the former Director of the Skyhawk Polygraph Institute at Sauk Valley Community College in Dixon, Illinois. Presently he is the criminal justice coordinator for Troy University’s Atlanta Site. In addition, Mr. Braddock has established an APA/AAPP polygraph school for Troy University.

------------------------------------------- 

Polygraph Science Training for Forensic Psychophysiology

The Troy University Polygraph Center offers a 400 hour basic polygraph program with the established standards required by the American Polygraph Association, the American Association of Police Polygraphists and Troy University. Eight weeks (320 hours) will be on campus with two weeks (80 hours) of off-campus requirements.

Students can achieve twelve (12) undergraduate college credits with Troy University upon completion of the course of study.

The Troy University Polygraph Center will provide advanced training courses as requested in the following areas:

Interviewing and Interrogation
Chart Analysis
Sex Offender Testing
Screening / Applicant Testing
Terrorism
NOTE: Financial assistance is available for those who qualify.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: April 23, 2009, 07:57:04 AM »

To all;

The truth is that I not playing undercover or anything else what so ever.

I know this might be tempting to discover the way i wright. Sorry for any fault(s) in my spelling .

I am just a guy from the Netherlands, that is following it since. I thought I might be a good one because
i think the most of you don't have a residence  here in the Netherlands.

I have a file with all stuff that I copy and past the last few years. here in Holland everyone thinks that I'm weird and strange
but I'm not. Annelies and family where friends, so maybe that is the reason that I want that this has to ends.

Another thing is that Capslock Wizard seems to be someone that is confusing everyone with several speculations, and
I don't have any connections with or of him what so ever in this situation.

I hope that this is not causing any confusions.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #70 on: April 23, 2009, 09:32:47 AM »

DiSetti,

The Jury is Out.

Some have escaped the building...and are picketing outside on the sidewalk.

Good luck. 

You're going to need it.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #71 on: April 23, 2009, 09:44:01 AM »

Texasmom -

Thanks!  

TM, Lifesong...
With adobe pdf you can save the file as text, then cut and paste the text into a translator....
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: April 23, 2009, 09:46:39 AM »

wreck wrote:
Is it just me -- or does anyone else get the hinky feeling that the Persistence Crew, the "Pond Searchers", et al actually enjoyed the movie coming out and taking the focus off them?!?
--------

Never fear my friend - that will never happen!

Here is a re-post of one I made last Friday that got lost in the excitement of the Movie airing.

This COULD be the result of what the Persistence was doing in Aruba.

Remember - LEAK said Jug knew the Persistence's main purpose was oil related:

Let the Drilling Offshore Aruba Commence!

Dynamic Positioning Jobs in Aruba  

Here are the Dynamic Positioning in Aruba . You can either use the table at the middle of the page, or you can narrow your search even more, by clicking on the subcategories listed below.

Job Description:

# Must have experience onboard DSV or Barges
# Must speak good English
# Experience required: 1 year for JDPO, 4 years for SDPO 

Job Type: Contract
Job Start Date: ASAP 
Minimum Experience: 1 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English
Salary: Negotiable
Job Advertised on: 31 Mar 2009
Job Advertisement Expires on: 30 Jun 2009 
Company Reference:

Oil Offshore Marine Reference:
Work Permit Requirements:  Any 

Job Description:

Rotation: 28 / 28

Contract: 24 months

Project start: April-May 09  

Minimum Experience: 6 years
Wanted Expertise:  Marine (Ship) - Dynamic Positioning
Marine (Diving/ROV) - Dynamic Positioning

Working Language: English United States
Salary: Negotiable
Job Advertised on: 25 Feb 2009    
Job Advertisement Expires on: 25 May 2009 
Company Reference:

Work Permit Requirements:  United States 

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/marinedivingrov/dynamicpositioning ----------
Petroleum Jobs in Aruba   

Petroleum Engineers - Oil Offshore Marine Client  2 openings, phone interviews are set for April 27th.

Please apply with your updated cv's, including phone numbers and email addresses. Excellent expat package provided. Client will pay for all relocation costs.

Salary: To Be Completed - To Be Arranged/Announced 
http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/directory/country/aruba/engineering/petroleum --------

Minimum Experience: 8 years
Wanted Expertise:  Engineering - Petroleum

Working Language: English
Salary: To Be Completed - To Be Arranged/Announced
Job Advertised on: 14 Apr 2009  
Job Advertisement Expires on: 14 Jul 2009 
Company Reference:

Work Permit Requirements:  Any 

http://www.oil-offshore-marine.com/show_job.php?id=19127
---------------------

Petroleum engineering is an engineering discipline concerned with the subsurface activities related to the production of hydrocarbons, which can be either crude oil or natural gas. These activities are deemed to fall within the upstream sector of the oil and gas industry, which are the activities of finding and producing hydrocarbons. (Refining and distribution to a market are referred to as the downstream sector.) Exploration, by earth scientists, and petroleum engineering are the oil and gas industry's two main subsurface disciplines, which focus on maximizing economic recovery of hydrocarbons from subsurface reservoirs. Petroleum geology and geophysics focus on provision of a static description of the hydrocarbon reservoir rock, while petroleum engineering focuses on estimation of the recoverable volume of this resource using a detailed understanding of the physical behavior of oil, water and gas within porous rock at very high pressure.

The combined efforts of explorationists and petroleum engineers throughout the life of a hydrocarbon accumulation determine the way in which a reservoir is developed and depleted, and usually they have the highest impact on field economics. Petroleum engineering requires a good knowledge of many other related disciplines, such as geophysics, petroleum geology, formation evaluation (well logging), drilling, economics, reservoir simulation, well engineering, artificial lift systems, and oil & gas facilities engineering.

Petroleum engineers must implement high technology plans with manpower and high coordination, often in dangerous conditions. The drilling rig crew and machines they use become the remote partner of the petroleum engineer in implementing every drilling program. Understanding and accounting for the issues and communication challenges of building these teams remain just as vital to the petroleum engineer as ever.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Petroleum_engineering

----------------------

There is some serious oil work getting ready to begin just offshore Aruba.

Mapping/surveying by the Persistence may have been a precursor for this work.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #73 on: April 23, 2009, 09:47:57 AM »

Texasmom -

Thanks!  

TM, Lifesong...
With adobe pdf you can save the file as text, then cut and paste the text into a translator....
TM..It was a photo...so I can't get text either....
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: April 23, 2009, 10:02:43 AM »

because i was reading here for a long time.

i found this out by myself

# shango.! ==> KARIN JANSSEN Dutch Prosecutor

and something else

M.I.A? SATISH KALPOE WANTED BY AMERICAN CITIZENS
FOR QUESTIONING
Again I ask:
Where is Satish Kalpoe? Why is it that he's never been mentioned and
the public has never heard from him? Not a peep. I wonder if he's
trying to stay out of the limelight because he's weak and might crack.
It's obvious that Joran and Deepak don't have a problem with handling
the media, police and interrogations considering their sociopathic
demeanor and

I think I figure it out. I transformed the letters a bit.
The letters stand for;
*HE IS AT LA OK
The 2 missing letter are KP and this stand for a hill or mountain.

But still.. im not sure...

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #75 on: April 23, 2009, 10:06:45 AM »

DiSetti,

The Jury is Out.

Some have escaped the building...and are picketing outside on the sidewalk.

Good luck. 

You're going to need it.

well this is not a runaway jury. but i know that i confused some people here. my bad.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: April 23, 2009, 10:10:27 AM »

DiSetti,

Maybe if Cageman comes in here and confirms he knows you....the suspicions may diminish. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: April 23, 2009, 10:16:14 AM »

DiSetti,

Maybe if Cageman comes in here and confirms he knows you....the suspicions may diminish. 

My mistake, here.  You mentioned Annelies, not Marlies.  I need another cup of coffee, I guess. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #78 on: April 23, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »

DiSetti,

I think we have to ask for a confirmation to Klaasend. Because I send Klaasend the message that Joran is in NL Breda
before it was on the news. but still i am here without any bad intension's
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #79 on: April 23, 2009, 10:26:43 AM »

DiSetti,

I think we have to ask for a confirmation to Klaasend. Because I send Klaasend the message that Joran is in NL Breda
before it was on the news. but still i am here without any bad intension's

Klaasend did post something yesterday.  If you have read here, you know that it is not my nature to interrogate new posters and make them feel uncomfortable.  As another member would say, keep posting so that we can get to know you better. 

Can you elaborate a little more about your question about Satish?

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.