March 28, 2024, 04:40:53 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 251352 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #280 on: April 25, 2009, 01:48:40 AM »

Hi Hotping

How was that Mexican dinner?

Is Grandson tucked in bed dreaming of catching the "BIG ONE" tomorrow?

How the weather?  Is there a break in that rain?

Janet
Hi Janet.....No rain here now and only a 30 percent chance tomorrow...Yes My Grandson is out like  a light and probably dreaming of the big one and the laser light show that will be the grande finalie of the festival tomorrow night....
The Food was great....

Have a Nice Weekend Monkeys...Good Night! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #281 on: April 25, 2009, 01:49:36 AM »

And with that I'm calling it a night. 

GOODNIGHT ALL!

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #282 on: April 25, 2009, 01:59:32 AM »

Good Night Janet, Hotping, and Klaas!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
stuart
Scared Monkey

« Reply #283 on: April 25, 2009, 02:05:49 AM »

Klaasend, you should read this link.    http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/amibeing.htm

These people, mostly with the "Baby on Board" type names just snipe at everybody.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #284 on: April 25, 2009, 03:17:23 AM »

Klaasend, you should read this link.    http://www.bullyonline.org/workbully/amibeing.htm

These people, mostly with the "Baby on Board" type names just snipe at everybody.

You're not making many friends here stuart....

Being snarky with a mod tends to be frowned upon by all good Monkeys!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #285 on: April 25, 2009, 03:19:36 AM »

TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!!!!

sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #286 on: April 25, 2009, 08:15:27 AM »

Show some human decency.

The girl's name is NATALEE HOLLOWAY

We know what you're attempting to do. You're hardly the 'first' 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #287 on: April 25, 2009, 08:25:25 AM »

Lifesong -- I posted some old posts from the front page last week -- I was hoping they may fit into your timeline(s) -- or make honorary mention, somewhere

Gabriel Leo and Tamara Waldron -- both ATA/AHATA (Tamara worked for Pesquera_) -- June 5, 2005, Front Page of Scared Monkeys -- ALREADY blaming the victim and promoting tourism. As the security guards get arrested.

I may not be very 'visible' lately -- but I will never give up until Beth says it's time (I think according to Beth, we have at least 36 years left -- right, janet)

I stand with the girl -- Natalee Holloway

HUGS to my Monkey Buddies
sharon

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #288 on: April 25, 2009, 09:05:34 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I just wanted to add a post. I've not been able to do much for a long time now, but I do try to skim through what's here.

I so appreciate texasmom keeping the Murder & Crime thread up to date.

Sorry I can't properly attribute this, but long-timers will remember FUBARUBA!

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #289 on: April 25, 2009, 09:19:07 AM »

Lifesong -- I posted some old posts from the front page last week -- I was hoping they may fit into your timeline(s) -- or make honorary mention, somewhere

Gabriel Leo and Tamara Waldron -- both ATA/AHATA (Tamara worked for Pesquera_) -- June 5, 2005, Front Page of Scared Monkeys -- ALREADY blaming the victim and promoting tourism. As the security guards get arrested.

I may not be very 'visible' lately -- but I will never give up until Beth says it's time (I think according to Beth, we have at least 36 years left -- right, janet)

sharon

You got that right Sharon.

How have you been.  I miss ya.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #290 on: April 25, 2009, 09:23:27 AM »

Good morning monkeys. I just wanted to add a post. I've not been able to do much for a long time now, but I do try to skim through what's here.

msmarple ... you are missed.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: April 25, 2009, 09:28:15 AM »

GOOD MORNING ALL.

Still quiet around our home ... I could not sleep any longer.

However ... it should be hopping within a couple of hours.  Our two eldest grandson (9/11) will be dropped off to spend a weekend with Mama and Papa.

Have a good Saturday.

Janet
6:25 AM PT

_____

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #292 on: April 25, 2009, 10:00:57 AM »

Klaas

If you have time, could you review the latest Dr. Phil/K2 documents and see if there is anything important?  TIA

04/22/2009 Miscellaneous-Other (SIXTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

04/13/2009 Miscellaneous-Other (FIFTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT RE SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Plaintiff/Petitioner

04/13/2009 Proof of Service (RE FIFTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #293 on: April 25, 2009, 10:05:00 AM »

Thank you Janet. I miss y'all too. I've been wearing my Natalee sweatshirt lately.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: April 25, 2009, 10:08:05 AM »

Stuart - I tried to explain to you in a nice way why people might be questioning your motives in the NH case.  First off new members that come to discuss this case 4 years after the fact are highly suspect.  That means you are highly suspect.  Got it! 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #295 on: April 25, 2009, 10:09:29 AM »

Good to see you msmarple!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #296 on: April 25, 2009, 10:09:43 AM »

A REMINDER

THE EARLY MORNING QUESTIONING OF DEEPAK KALPOE

Why was Deepak's vehicle parked in the lot of the Bubali police station at 8:00 AM on the morning of May 31, 2005?  It was less than two hours following the disbursement of those who were present at the early morning gathering at the VDS resident and following the trip to the Holiday Inn.  It was less than two hours after Deepak claimed he had driven home in his own vehicle?

Deepak declares in his Suspect Statement that he drove directly home from the VDS residence. There was no mention of going to the Bubali police station for questioning.

Satish declares in his Suspect Statement that Deepak claimed he had been at the police station prior to arriving home.

Who drove Deepak Kalpoe home on the morning of May 31, 2005?

Lies are created to cover the truth.  Why did Deepak lie in his suspect statement?
_________

Page 59:  Jug, Jodi, and I arrive at Bubali at eight o'clock sharp. One of the first things I notice is Deepak Kalpoe's silver-gray car parked in the back. It's definitely his. I spent a lot of time staring at it last night. The tag The details. Not sure what to make of this ...

Satish Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 10, 2005

How late did you wake up on Tuesday?

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday.

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

Deepak Kalpoe
Suspect Statement
June 13, 2005

The police officers drove from the Holiday Inn to Joran's house. The police had dropped us off at Joran's house.

We then went to Joran's room because Joran's dad wanted to talk to us so we sat down on the floor, because Joran's mattresses were on the floor in his room.

It was already about 06:10 hours, and I said that it really is late and that I had to go home. I got up and walked to the door.

I said my goodbyes and drove home.  I went with my car and drove home via the road leading through Paradera. At approximately 06:45 hours, I got home ...

I sat down on my bed, took off my shoes and fell asleep. I was very tired.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #297 on: April 25, 2009, 10:10:12 AM »

Klaas

If you have time, could you review the latest Dr. Phil/K2 documents and see if there is anything important?  TIA

04/22/2009 Miscellaneous-Other (SIXTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )
Filed by Attorney for Defendant/Respondent

04/13/2009 Miscellaneous-Other (FIFTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT RE SECURITY CONSULTANT SERVICES, ETC. )

04/13/2009 Proof of Service (RE FIFTH JOINT SEPARATE STATEMENT, ETC. )

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil

Sure Buckeye - give me a few minutes.

This is the 04/22/09 doc which includes more or less the 4/13 docs as well:

« Last Edit: April 25, 2009, 10:26:52 AM by klaasend » Logged
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: April 25, 2009, 10:16:14 AM »

sharon

Thank you, Sharon! 

I'm back to work on it, a New and Improved version of the Superior Timeline is on the way!  It  may still take a few days to finish, but I've figured out the bonehead things I was doing that were making it so cumbersome to work with.

I'm working on the case timelines by year and by subject too...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #299 on: April 25, 2009, 10:17:45 AM »

To chime in with everyone else, it's great to see you, msmarple.  You must have a 6th sense, because I was thinking of you just yesterday!!! 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.