May 29, 2024, 09:00:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #817 4/22/09 - 4/30/09  (Read 257079 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #380 on: April 25, 2009, 11:04:34 PM »

TxMom,

What a nice addition for my de Vries photo collection! 

I thought you'd like that one Anna!    

I sat and stared at it for awhile myself before posting it.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #381 on: April 25, 2009, 11:07:17 PM »

TxMom,

What a nice addition for my de Vries photo collection! 

Sigh,  I know Anna, my heart does a little double beat sometimes when those photos pop up! and old ladies pin up for sure!

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: April 25, 2009, 11:08:58 PM »

Have you noticed that his eyes are slightly different shades?  Yes, I have really been looking at him closely.  He is very handsome.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #383 on: April 25, 2009, 11:12:13 PM »

Have you noticed that his eyes are slightly different shades?  Yes, I have really been looking at him closely.  He is very handsome.

yes he is.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #384 on: April 25, 2009, 11:14:03 PM »

If Joran is back in the NL's I would hope Beth's Dutch lawyer has cornered him and served him with the paperwork for the lawsuite discussed last year.  At least I still hope he will be sued by Beth.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #385 on: April 25, 2009, 11:18:06 PM »

goodevening monkeys

is there a map showing te locations and times of the various
phone pings????
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #386 on: April 25, 2009, 11:21:44 PM »

This is the story that kept me awake last night.   

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55769.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Conditional sentence for sex with 14-year-old
25 Apr, 2009, 16:36 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - A 47-year-old Bernardo Wernet was yesterday sentenced to five months, with a probationary period of two years and a community service of 180 hours for immoral palpation and penetrate a 14-year-old girl.

The fornication between August and November 2007 occurred. Wernet, the victim and her mother have met at meetings of the religious community where he was a member of was. The mother of the victim would initially have the wrong assumption that Wernet was interested in her. The offender had a mobile phone for her and bought clothes for her and her daughter. Soon, this is not the case. Wernet and daughter had an affair. In its statement to the police, the victim even to have given another man Wernet's age to want, should be imprisoned Wernet.

Declaration under duress

The OM has Wernet the victim to foot and finger palpation. Also, he would have penetrated. Wernet he denied that the child would have penetrated but made to have kissed her on her face, breasts, abdomen and feet region, but not the genital area. His statement to the police that he penetrated her and palpation would have would have fallen under duress. According to Wernet, the victim told him to ever be raped and have called for sex with him, what he says he has rejected.

Gerrit Scheper lawyer pointed out that the mother, who submitted the indictment against Wernet, her story just based on what they think of her daughter and the police had heard. According to counsel, the victim does not agree with the charge, it has already had multiple partners Wernet and would also have insisted on sex with the accused. The lawyer found no evidence that Wernet favors the child had purchased with great stuff.
Wernet, who after his arrest ten days has been, would now no longer have contact with the victim and no longer go to church meetings. The court considered evidence that Wernet had carried out these acts and the defendant pointed out that he saw his age very well knew that his actions objectionable and that a child is not with stuff to buy.

I do care if the 14 year old had layed on the bed and spread her leg and begged the the 47 year old adult have sex with her.  Adults are not suppose to abett children in wrongdoing ... they are to admonish them ... to instruction them to conform to the moral and legal boundaries established by a civilized society for their well being.

This 47 year old man should have at the book thrown at him ...

When my hubby's tall handsome nephew was 17 years old (Grade 11) ... he had a crush on his 24 year pretty 1st year French instruction.  The first my SIL and BIL were aware was when they received a call from the principal of the school.  Apparently ... nephew asked this teacher out.  Not only did the teacher turn him down ... she reported the advance to the principal.

Bottom line ... parents, teacher and principal worked as a team to teach this young man that he had crossed a line.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
AZSunny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #387 on: April 25, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »

No,  I didnt' notice that...I guess I better go look again. 

~~We cannot direct the wind but we can adjust the sails ~~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: April 25, 2009, 11:34:41 PM »

Lifesong -- I posted some old posts from the front page last week -- I was hoping they may fit into your timeline(s) -- or make honorary mention, somewhere

Gabriel Leo and Tamara Waldron -- both ATA/AHATA (Tamara worked for Pesquera_) -- June 5, 2005, Front Page of Scared Monkeys -- ALREADY blaming the victim and promoting tourism. As the security guards get arrested.

I may not be very 'visible' lately -- but I will never give up until Beth says it's time (I think according to Beth, we have at least 36 years left -- right, janet)

I stand with the girl -- Natalee Holloway

HUGS to my Monkey Buddies
sharon

Sharon brings up a good point reminding us how Aruba and it's cronies attacked with lies and slandering Natalee and her family. I think more will be revealed soon

Transcript: Dave Holloway Reacts to Joran van der Sloot Interview
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Well, if you look at everything he said, it's always he's the victim, rather than, you know, Natalee. And it just goes on and on and on that he tries to minimize, you know, the victim and make himself look as if he's the victim.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186309,00.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #389 on: April 25, 2009, 11:36:11 PM »

Yes, I had to look closely at many of his photos to notice that.  Better take a closer look!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #390 on: April 25, 2009, 11:36:39 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - A 47-year-old Bernardo Wernet was yesterday sentenced to five months, with a probationary period of two years and a community service of 180 hours for immoral palpation and penetrate a 14-year-old girl.

The fornication between August and November 2007 occurred. Wernet, the victim and her mother have met at meetings of the religious community where he was a member of was. The mother of the victim would initially have the wrong assumption that Wernet was interested in her. The offender had a mobile phone for her and bought clothes for her and her daughter. Soon, this is not the case. Wernet and daughter had an affair. In its statement to the police, the victim even to have given another man Wernet's age to want, should be imprisoned Wernet.

Declaration under duress

The OM has Wernet the victim to foot and finger palpation. Also, he would have penetrated. Wernet he denied that the child would have penetrated but made to have kissed her on her face, breasts, abdomen and feet region, but not the genital area. His statement to the police that he penetrated her and palpation would have would have fallen under duress. According to Wernet, the victim told him to ever be raped and have called for sex with him, what he says he has rejected.

Gerrit Scheper lawyer pointed out that the mother, who submitted the indictment against Wernet, her story just based on what they think of her daughter and the police had heard. According to counsel, the victim does not agree with the charge, it has already had multiple partners Wernet and would also have insisted on sex with the accused. The lawyer found no evidence that Wernet favors the child had purchased with great stuff.
Wernet, who after his arrest ten days has been, would now no longer have contact with the victim and no longer go to church meetings. The court considered evidence that Wernet had carried out these acts and the defendant pointed out that he saw his age very well knew that his actions objectionable and that a child is not with stuff to buy.

I do not care if the 14 year old had layed on the bed and spread her leg and begged the the 47 year old adult have sex with her.  Adults are not suppose to abett children in wrongdoing ... they are to admonish them ... to instruction them to conform to the moral and legal boundaries established by a civilized society for their well being.

When my hubby's tall handsome nephew was 17 years old (Grade 11) ... he had a crush on his 24 year pretty 1st year French instruction.  The first my SIL and BIL were aware was when they received a call from the principal of the school.  Apparently ... nephew asked this teacher out.  Not only did the teacher turn him down ... she reported the advance to the principal.

Bottom line ... parents, teacher and principal worked as a team to teach this young man that he had crossed a line.

Janet

I agree Janet.  

(I added "not" for you)

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #391 on: April 25, 2009, 11:36:42 PM »

Lifesong -- I posted some old posts from the front page last week -- I was hoping they may fit into your timeline(s) -- or make honorary mention, somewhere

Gabriel Leo and Tamara Waldron -- both ATA/AHATA (Tamara worked for Pesquera_) -- June 5, 2005, Front Page of Scared Monkeys -- ALREADY blaming the victim and promoting tourism. As the security guards get arrested.

I may not be very 'visible' lately -- but I will never give up until Beth says it's time (I think according to Beth, we have at least 36 years left -- right, janet)

I stand with the girl -- Natalee Holloway

HUGS to my Monkey Buddies
sharon

Sharon brings up a good point reminding us how Aruba and it's cronies attacked with lies and slandering Natalee and her family. I think more will be revealed soon

OOPS!!  Klaas/Mods ... please delete above post.

++++++

Transcript: Dave Holloway Reacts to Joran van der Sloot Interview
Tuesday, February 28, 2006

HOLLOWAY: Well, if you look at everything he said, it's always he's the victim, rather than, you know, Natalee. And it just goes on and on and on that he tries to minimize, you know, the victim and make himself look as if he's the victim.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,186309,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #392 on: April 25, 2009, 11:38:00 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Declaration under duress

I do not care if the 14 year old had layed on the bed and spread her leg and begged the the 47 year old adult have sex with her.  Adults are not suppose to abett children in wrongdoing ... they are to admonish them ... to instruction them to conform to the moral and legal boundaries established by a civilized society for their well being.

Janet

I agree Janet.  

(I added "not" for you)

Thank you texasmom.  A very short word but ... a very important word.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #393 on: April 25, 2009, 11:38:53 PM »

Janet,

I completely agree.  Preying on teens and young people by older ones is just not appropriate.  And while the situation you described is a bit of a different slant, it's just the right thing to do.  A lot of grief can be avoided if all parties do the right thing in this regard.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: April 25, 2009, 11:41:17 PM »

I guess only rape at knife or gunpoint is considered a violation in Aruba.  This man got just a few hours of community service.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: April 25, 2009, 11:47:57 PM »

If any of you use the Superior OffShore timeline, I could use a little feedback...

I posted a test of a color-coded link system on Part 1 (only) to see how it works:

Test Update Posted Here

Think that works or does it need adjusting?  I'm trying to find the right way to start adding all the case data too without it becoming overwhelming...

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #396 on: April 25, 2009, 11:47:59 PM »

There is still an article on Getagrip's site about "elders" having sex with underaged at hotels and it being recorded.  I always wondered if this was Joran's Get Out of Jail Free Card.  But big article and accusations in article in Diario so I thought big arrests to follow.

Then just nothing!

Just like the girl TxMom referred to being raped by several at school including an adult and it all on camera phones.  Then again nothing.

They are accustomed to minimizing sex crimes apparently. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #397 on: April 25, 2009, 11:50:30 PM »

too cute

When I was in Dallas last summer working, I was heading into my hotel and I stopped dead in my tracks, there was a man who looked so much like De Vries it stopped me cold. He smiled at me too  woohooo !! Anyway his young date drove up and they left, even funnier 

I continue to stand with the girl.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: April 25, 2009, 11:52:02 PM »

Janet,

I completely agree.  Preying on teens and young people by older ones is just not appropriate.  And while the situation you described is a bit of a different slant, it's just the right thing to do.  A lot of grief can be avoided if all parties do the right thing in this regard.

Adults ... those in authority over children ... those who are entrusted with children ... have an awesome responsibility to protect as wll as teach what is right ... not abet in wrongdoing.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #399 on: April 25, 2009, 11:52:24 PM »

too cute

When I was in Dallas last summer working, I was heading into my hotel and I stopped dead in my tracks, there was a man who looked so much like De Vries it stopped me cold. He smiled at me too  woohooo !! Anyway his young date drove up and they left, even funnier 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.