April 23, 2024, 02:59:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385471 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #100 on: April 30, 2009, 11:03:46 PM »

And because Aruba refused to be there and do the right thing, we will be there and push for justice for Natalee as long as it takes.

Aruba will forever be known as the place Natalee Holloway disappeared and the locals refused to do one thing about it.
That's because that's what it is and that's what they did.

Karin Janssen was totally a part of it by arresting the security guards while those last seen with Natalee were given ten days to get their act together and destory evidence.

If that isn't corrupt I don't know what is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: April 30, 2009, 11:07:11 PM »

Reminder

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4918.msg790439#msg790439

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #817
on: April 29, 2009, 10:34:21 PM

Just as capslockwizard used the poor grieving father to tell him to come to Aruba to get his daughters remains,
that he has to search the pond
so everyone takes the focus off of the ocean search and the evidence retrieved by Arubans

they are in a group
they left open doors
they left a trail
and everyone will be shocked
to learn who has been behind this
and who consorted with them!

but first I had to deal with the people he tricked and willing to lie to the family
and threaten me so they could stop me.
Now that is done. I'll work on how to expose it.

Reckon there's any nervous folks up in the rafters?

I reckon thos P.O.S will have thier day...Go Froggie,Go Froggie,Go Froggie...

I say - BRING IT!!!

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #102 on: April 30, 2009, 11:10:18 PM »

Thanks, billb. The Arubans don't have any idea what a favor Beth did them when she took the high road with her Safe Travels Foundation.

I wonder what they'd have thought of an active and funded Boycott Aruba Foundation? 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #103 on: April 30, 2009, 11:20:28 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55845.php

Aruba checks disembarking passengers: Precautionary measures regarding swine influenza
27 Apr, 2009, 11:53 (GMT -04:00)

Email dit artikel 
 Print dit artikel 

ORANJESTAD — Although no signs of swine influenza have been registered on Aruba or in the direct region, the government is taking precautionary measures. Passengers disembarking on the island by airplane or (cruise) ship, must full out a separate form regarding their health. Furthermore, the government ordered antiviral medication and protection materials such as masks from the Netherlands and the US.

Hotels are required to report any visiting tourists showing signs of influenza. In cooperation with the Traffic Bureau ATA and Tourism Organization Ahata, the government is looking for a location to accommodate those infected by the influenza. Serious infected persons will however not be admitted to hospitals to prevent further contamination, but brought to locations directly in their surroundings. The Head of Public Health, managing the prevention plan, says it is possible to place persons, also tourists, in quarantine. “We are sounding the alarm, but taking precautionary measures now, so that we will not be at the end of the line should we require medication and protection materials within two weeks. We are merely a small island, depending on others abroad for the required essentials and therefore have ordered these as if we already needed them”, says director Trevor Van Gellecum. Moreover, one of the medications ordered, the American medicine ‘Tami flu’ has an export quantity limitation of not more than 20.000. The other medication was ordered in the Netherlands, but the Public Health Department has no information yet regarding the available quantity.

There are four medications on the market used against viral influenza, such as the swine influenza. Two of these have actually already become resistant. Furthermore, there is no medication against swine influenza. Medications are not available on Aruba as they are not often prescribed and too expensive. There are 300 protection suits now available for medical personnel. According to Van Gellecum, it is however now best that the population prevents infection by frequently washing their hands and wearing masks in case anyone in their neighborhood shows any signs of influenza.

The Head of the Public Health Department will keep the medical care on Aruba informed on the latest developments. Hospitals, doctors, and other care institutions are compelled to report a suspected case. Blood samples will be forwarded to the lab of the Caribbean Epidemiology Center (Carcec). It will take up to three to seven days before results are known. During an emergency press conference yesterday, Van Gellecum said that no blood samples had been taken as of yet.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: April 30, 2009, 11:20:44 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:20 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #105 on: April 30, 2009, 11:22:01 PM »

Janet

Goodnight Janet.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #106 on: April 30, 2009, 11:24:58 PM »

Thanks, billb. The Arubans don't have any idea what a favor Beth did them when she took the high road with her Safe Travels Foundation.

I wonder what they'd have thought of an active and funded Boycott Aruba Foundation? 

Amen to that!
Beth chose not to give Aruba more excuses to blame the victim.
The difference between right and wrong has never been clearer.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #107 on: April 30, 2009, 11:25:51 PM »

Janet

Goodnight, Janet!  God Bless.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #108 on: April 30, 2009, 11:26:13 PM »

Amen to that!
Beth chose not to give Aruba more excuses to blame the victim.
The difference between right and wrong has never been clearer.

Good and Evil also come to mind.....
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #109 on: April 30, 2009, 11:28:44 PM »

Rob..Care to join myself,Wreck and Billb takling Joran on a trip down the Cahulawassee River???? 

thats the gift that keeps on givin' KFT!! count me in...

and what's I read that the Dr Pill v Kalpoe has a trial date? wth? Kalpoes have complied and turned over docs? I say NO they didn't and this is all a sham.

What court lets a case go on this long with non-compliance. This court bent over backwards for a third world non-Aruban citizen(s). Always bending over for the dregs of the world while our own citizens languish.

When will an American get her justice?

When will the courts bend over and give her what is RIGHTFULLY her's?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #110 on: April 30, 2009, 11:29:25 PM »

If a MOD will move my Reply #103 to the Musings Thread, I promise never to ask them to edit my posts again!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #111 on: April 30, 2009, 11:32:02 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55845.php

Aruba checks disembarking passengers: Precautionary measures regarding swine influenza
27 Apr, 2009, 11:53 (GMT -04:00)

It should read -

The rest of the world checks Arubans for Dengue Fever and a precautionary measure. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #112 on: April 30, 2009, 11:32:05 PM »

Rob..Care to join myself,Wreck and Billb takling Joran on a trip down the Cahulawassee River???? 

and what's I read that the Dr Pill v Kalpoe has a trial date? wth? Kalpoes have complied and turned over docs? I say NO they didn't and this is all a sham.

What court lets a case go on this long with non-compliance. This court bent over backwards for a third world non-Aruban citizen(s). Always bending over for the dregs of the world while our own citizens languish.

If we take them all down the river i'm sure JUSTICE will bend them over..Just sayin...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #113 on: April 30, 2009, 11:34:16 PM »

If we take them all down the river i'm sure JUSTICE will bend them over..Just sayin...
KTF...are you saying they will get it "in the end, around the bend?   
Monkey Mia
Scared Monkey

« Reply #114 on: April 30, 2009, 11:35:25 PM »

We could still do that Lifesong.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: April 30, 2009, 11:35:55 PM »

Great posts Lifesong!!
ATA/AHATA thinking they can just up world opinion to give sympathy to arubans because they are victims of Natalee/Beth/US media just shows you how truly evil the aruba leadership is and how unattached and uncaring the people of aruba are toward the injustices perpetrated against tourists.
The reason we are still here after nearly four years is not the fact that Natalee went missing on one happy island....The reason is because of the injustice by the aruba authorities (Dutch and aruban) and the  indifference of the people.
MOO

I'm gonna keep it real BillB.That there post,is some good Sh_t BillB!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: April 30, 2009, 11:36:12 PM »

O/T I fell asleep earlier listening the yest a third report on Swine Flu and now I will never get back to sleep.  But I have heard the symptoms so many times I think I am getting them.  Also am wondering what exactly one would do should one decide to panic about this?  Run in the streets coughing?

But Aruba will just deny it exists the same way they do Dengue Fever!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: April 30, 2009, 11:38:03 PM »

You musta been down that der river a few times Billy....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: April 30, 2009, 11:40:24 PM »

Could Ned Beatty have started the "Swine Flu" epidemic?????  pig

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: April 30, 2009, 11:40:33 PM »

You musta been down that der river a few times Billy....

Hell.I think we can all agree Kermit gets Shotgun in the Canoe...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.