April 19, 2024, 02:13:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385296 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1000 on: May 10, 2009, 04:43:53 PM »

more than one woman destroyed that night
......how could he allow his mother to suffer this bad
...........joran the only way to stop the pain is to come forward
            you owe your mother that much at least
                look what you've done

His mother has known the truth since day one.  Paulus called her in the Netherlands.  They discussed how Joran was the last to be seen with Natalee, at a time when everyone thought a security guard was the last.  The only thing she's crying about is not having control, like she is used to having. She's covered and made excuses for Joran from day one.

I agree Buckeye.  She deserves not one ounce of sympathy.  She is a pathetic human.  The only reason she was crying is because they asked her what do you think happened.

San's answer:  It happened in my own home with my husband present.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1001 on: May 10, 2009, 04:51:43 PM »

It would be wonderful if this case is televised.

KLAAS If you are able to be there, I wonder if they would allow a tape recorder? A tiny one that could fit in your pocket?

I doubt it will be televised, not enough interest but I could be wrong.  As it gets closer to trial date maybe we should bug the networks about televising it?

Good idea about bugging the networks. Fox should be willing and perhaps HLN.
Providing on HBN that DuoMom can past reporting on TotMom and OctoMom. 
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1002 on: May 10, 2009, 04:57:55 PM »

KLAAS If you are able to be there, I wonder if they would allow a tape recorder? A tiny one that could fit in your pocket?

I doubt it will be televised, not enough interest but I could be wrong.  As it gets closer to trial date maybe we should bug the networks about televising it?

Providing on HLN that DuoMom can past reporting on TotMom and OctoMom. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1003 on: May 10, 2009, 04:58:28 PM »

If this case goes to trial you can bet that Beth will be sitting front and center.  Deepak will be sweating bullets and Satish will become his usual mute self.  I say bring it on and show them how the law really works.  Better get another box of tissues Kalpoes.  If you think you lost sleep just wait until trial.  We cowboys don't like rapist murders and people to try to make money off it.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1004 on: May 10, 2009, 05:08:16 PM »

If this case goes to trial you can bet that Beth will be sitting front and center.  Deepak will be sweating bullets and Satish will become his usual mute self.  I say bring it on and show them how the law really works.  Better get another box of tissues Kalpoes.  If you think you lost sleep just wait until trial.  We cowboys don't like rapist murders and people to try to make money off it.

I WANT to see it! Would Court TV carry it, maybe? Is Court TV still even on? I haven't seen it recently, come to think of it! San, I think you're absolutely right; Beth wouldn't miss it for anything!

Speaking of Tot Mom and Octo Mom; does anyone else conjur up an image of tater tots and an octopus everytime those labels are mentioned?   
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: May 10, 2009, 05:11:38 PM »

HI San!

Yes, I agree with all you posted. Our courts will surprise them a bit. IF they even continue this. Bet the Judge gets disgusted with them all.

Just think of all the info tht will come out in depositions and also in the trial records! All will become public info afterwards and we may just find out what really happened to Natalee.
These two goons will be compelled to answer questions.
Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1006 on: May 10, 2009, 05:13:23 PM »

I WANT to see it! Would Court TV carry it, maybe? Is Court TV still even on? I haven't seen it recently, come to think of it! San, I think you're absolutely right; Beth wouldn't miss it for anything!

Speaking of Tot Mom and Octo Mom; does anyone else conjur up an image of tater tots and an octopus everytime those labels are mentioned?   

YES, CBB! I sure do. BUT I also wonder why NG's twins NEVER smile. I have never seen them smile or look happy. I wonder if anyone ever asked DuoMom about that?  Monkey Devil!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: May 10, 2009, 05:14:02 PM »

CBB I believe CTV is still on http://www.cnn.com/CRIME/.

CBB the Kalpoes will never step foot inside that courtroom.

1. They aren't bright enough.
2. They are afraid of being caught lying on the stand under oath.
3. Aruba was hoping there would be a settlement by now.

JMO.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1008 on: May 10, 2009, 05:18:14 PM »

HI San!

Yes, I agree with all you posted. Our courts will surprise them a bit. IF they even continue this. Bet the Judge gets disgusted with them all.

Just think of all the info tht will come out in depositions and also in the trial records! All will become public info afterwards and we may just find out what really happened to Natalee.

Hi Art, I agree with what you said.

These two goons will never make it to court.  An accident will happen to them first.

Let's not forget it is Aruba pulling the strings here not the Kalpoes.  Oops should I have said that.  I bet they thought they had us fooled. 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1009 on: May 10, 2009, 05:38:29 PM »

HI San!

These two goons will never make it to court.  An accident will happen to them first.

Let's not forget it is Aruba pulling the strings here not the Kalpoes.  Oops should I have said that.  I bet they thought they had us fooled. 

I think you're right, San, but I sure would like to see them have to answer some questions..........

Art: LOL! I haven't seen a smile cross their faces either! 

Maybe they're afraid she'll talk to them if they do anything to be noticed!   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: May 10, 2009, 05:39:37 PM »

HOPE EVERYONE HAD A WONDERFUL MOTHERS DAY.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1011 on: May 10, 2009, 05:42:19 PM »

HI San!

I think you're right, San, but I sure would like to see them have to answer some questions..........

Can you see them being defiant in court.

Welcome to America.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1012 on: May 10, 2009, 05:47:14 PM »

HI San!

Can you see them being defiant in court.

Welcome to America.

Yep! Welcome to the USA............ for you guys, Deepak and Satish, that means US up your Azz!   
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1013 on: May 10, 2009, 06:08:26 PM »

look what you've done

Ohcanada.............Oh Puleeeeease!

As a mother's day gift to myself, I must reply to your comment!

Anita did not look as if she was in pain on the P&W show.  The one where the little schporter threw wine in Peter R. DeVries' face.......She wasn't in too much pain that day!  In fact, she looked downright smirky.

No sympathy for Anita from me.  In fact, I place a lot of the responsibility on her.

Anita's gutless. 

Happy mother's day everyone.

Artcolley
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1014 on: May 10, 2009, 06:11:29 PM »

HI San!

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1015 on: May 10, 2009, 06:37:36 PM »

look what you've done

Ohcanada.............Oh Puleeeeease!

As a mother's day gift to myself, I must reply to your comment!

Anita did not look as if she was in pain on the P&W show.  The one where the little schporter threw wine in Peter R. DeVries' face.......She wasn't in too much pain that day!  In fact, she looked downright smirky.

No sympathy for Anita from me.  In fact, I place a lot of the responsibility on her.

Anita's gutless.

Happy mother's day everyone.

I agree.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1016 on: May 10, 2009, 07:29:08 PM »

look what you've done

Suprised that it took you that long ohcanada..About the sickest,most twisted thing someone could say on the Natalee Holloway thread and,on Mother's day...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: May 10, 2009, 07:36:12 PM »

look what you've done

Boo hoo hoo!  My delicious schporter is not being treated as special as he deserves to be treated!  These people don't understand that he can do anything he pleases because his father is a judge.  Well, was almost a judge and we are special and privileged people. 

How dare anyone question my son!  Or my husband!  Or me for that matter.  We don't have to answer to anybody!

I am so mad I could just spit but will cry instead.

That's what I think her tears say.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1018 on: May 10, 2009, 07:38:10 PM »

look what you've done

Boo hoo hoo!  My delicious schporter is not being treated as special as he deserves to be treated!  These people don't understand that he can do anything he pleases because his father is a judge.  Well, was almost a judge and we are special and privileged people. 

How dare anyone question my son!  Or my husband!  Or me for that matter.  We don't have to answer to anybody!

I am so mad I could just spit but will cry instead.

That's what I think her tears say.

You hit the nail right on the head Anna.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: May 10, 2009, 07:38:26 PM »

Beth Holloway is the ONLY mother in this tragedy who has lost a child!  Hers was taken from her.

Anita's ran away in pursuit of drugs, booze and a sleazy lifestyle comparable to the one she taught him to live in Aruba and running from justice.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.