March 28, 2024, 10:04:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380877 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1080 on: May 11, 2009, 12:08:29 AM »

more than one woman destroyed that night
......how could he allow his mother to suffer this bad
...........joran the only way to stop the pain is to come forward
            you owe your mother that much at least
                look what you've done

I tend to agree with KTF on this one, especially hard to stomach on Mother's Day.  I read it first this afternoon, and decided to walk away rather than say what I thought.  This post and the other one about Freddy & Boeti, have the credibility of this poster at or below zero for me.  At first I thought....smells of Anita's BFF medleyrelay...but then again; they would never want Joran to "come forward" with anything.  They are all depending on the misinformation team to steer all the suspicion away from the guilty, and toward the victims....Natalee and her family.  Not happening!  So now I have some suspicions that I'll keep to myself until I see more.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: May 11, 2009, 12:12:33 AM »

JUG TWITTY: Nancy, what happened -- well, I think it was probably about 30 days after, or so, maybe the 1st of July or something. I had a meeting with Van Der Straaten, who was the police chief in charge at that time. And I went in and sat down with him and told him and Officer Sanboe (ph), who was going to take over for Van Der Straaten. He was there, too.

You know, I asked a question about, I understand that there was a statement made by Joran, where he talks about what he had done to Natalee and he described in very graphic detail, like, the stitching and embroidery and everything on Natalee`s underwear. And he goes, Oh, no, no, no. Absolutely not. Absolutely not. Well, little did he know I had just read the statements where Joran describes that to the "T," you know, two days before. But of course, I didn`t tell him that. But that`s just when I started to think something`s wrong here.

Source:

NANCY GRACE

Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway

Aired October 4, 2005 - 20:00:00   ET

THIS IS A RUSH TRANSCRIPT. THIS COPY MAY NOT BE IN ITS FINAL FORM AND MAY BE UPDATED.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1082 on: May 11, 2009, 12:14:06 AM »

Agraria,

There will also be references to that here in the archives as Jug Twitty also spoke of his shock at the statements made.  It became a source of contention for their detractors to say that they should not have been discussing such personal things about Natalee on national TV but she was missing!  And to this day has never been found or heard from so I think they were fully justified in expressing their concerns at hearing Natalee's underwear described as to stitching, color, etc.

Apologies..I had no idea it was about her underwear. Sorry to have kept bringing it up. Such private matters that only Natalee should ever have known. Seems as if Joran was bragging.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: May 11, 2009, 12:15:20 AM »

The above post was for Agraria.  I don't have an active link to it but if you go to CNN and the Nancy Grace archives and that date, it should still be there.

Unless, of course, it's gone!  Just kidding but lots of stuff has disappeared over time as archives usually only go back so far.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1084 on: May 11, 2009, 12:18:20 AM »

look what you've done

I tend to agree with KTF on this one, especially hard to stomach on Mother's Day.  I read it first this afternoon, and decided to walk away rather than say what I thought.  This post and the other one about Freddy & Boeti, have the credibility of this poster at or below zero for me.  At first I thought....smells of Anita's BFF medleyrelay...but then again; they would never want Joran to "come forward" with anything.  They are all depending on the misinformation team to steer all the suspicion away from the guilty, and toward the victims....Natalee and her family.  Not happening!  So now I have some suspicions that I'll keep to myself until I see more.

I agree!! Note that I had the first reply and was somewhat polite about it!

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1085 on: May 11, 2009, 12:20:25 AM »

The above post was for Agraria.  I don't have an active link to it but if you go to CNN and the Nancy Grace archives and that date, it should still be there.

Unless, of course, it's gone!  Just kidding but lots of stuff has disappeared over time as archives usually only go back so far.

Thanks, Anna. I have never seen that. There is just so much information but I would have remembered that. I have just never seen it before.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1086 on: May 11, 2009, 12:21:28 AM »

look what you've done

Wreck..You shouldn't be so polite.Especially after the NBA screwed the Mavericks.

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: May 11, 2009, 12:26:18 AM »

Thanks, Anna. I have never seen that. There is just so much information but I would have remembered that. I have just never seen it before.

I understand completely.  It is just so shocking that this boy was talking about that and in such details that he could not have seen in the pitch black dark and then later his mother saying the same and claiming he told her about the underwear.

Still makes my blood boil every time I think about them saying that.  Natalee is not here and alive to be embarrassed and her parents are beyond that now as well. 

To me it's just more proof of Joran and his mother's guilt.  They knew what underwear the victim was wearing and yet this creep walks free today.

Anita van der Sloot is the LAST PERSON ON EARTH I honor on Mother's Day.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: May 11, 2009, 12:32:26 AM »

Anita,
"Bring up a child in the way which is right and when he is old he will not depart from it."

And yeah, there are exceptions of course to everything.  But first, you have to at least try the above.  It may fail but it is the correct thing to do because otherwise failure is guaranteed.

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1089 on: May 11, 2009, 12:33:16 AM »

look what you've done

Wreck..You shouldn't be so polite.Especially after the NBA screwed the Mavericks.
Sorry to be off topic, but jeeze !! New posters coming here and acting like we haven't done our "homework" infuriates me!!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: May 11, 2009, 12:41:08 AM »

Suggesting that we honor Anita van der Sloot on Mother's Day has got to be a first however.

All I can remember about her right now is her describing Natalee's underwear to Beth.  I would like to honor her fat cow backside with my shoe right about now!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1091 on: May 11, 2009, 12:44:16 AM »

look what you've done

Sorry to be off topic, but jeeze !! New posters coming here and acting like we haven't done our "homework" infuriates me!!

The one thing that doesn't ceast to amaze me is these posters,and or people have absolutely no scruples.The sense of entitlement from this EVIL-ISLAND is of epic proportions from what i've come to learn.This is a very sick island perpetuated by some very sick industries!As a wise Monkey once said.Beth is slowly tightening the screws.... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1092 on: May 11, 2009, 12:52:40 AM »

I understand completely.  It is just so shocking that this boy was talking about that and in such details that he could not have seen in the pitch black dark and then later his mother saying the same and claiming he told her about the underwear.

Still makes my blood boil every time I think about them saying that.  Natalee is not here and alive to be embarrassed and her parents are beyond that now as well. 

To me it's just more proof of Joran and his mother's guilt.  They knew what underwear the victim was wearing and yet this creep walks free today.

Anita van der Sloot is the last Mother that needs honoring. She needs to be realistic and talk to a counselor about her narcissistic group of "boys" before she sees the little ones ruined. I dothink she knows now. But is trying to live in denial for the moment..

Then let's honor the Mother who is truly an example of the ideal Mother. A woman who taught her children the values of faith, honesty, honor, self-respect, hard work, and respect for others. Among other things... This Mother is one of the reasons we will always be here for Natalee and for Beth. She has done what we all pray that we will be able to do should our child need us to do. Beth has the spirit of Joan of Arc. She has a job to do in Natalee's absence and she will continue as long as it takes. And we will stand with her and support her and our Natalee.

Beth Holloway...The monkeys honor you and Natalee today. You are the wonderful Mother we all aspire to be.

With Love,

Tricia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1093 on: May 11, 2009, 12:54:02 AM »

Anita van der Sloot is the last Mother that needs honoring. She needs to be realistic and talk to a counselor about her narcissistic group of "boys" before she sees the little ones ruined. I dothink she knows now. But is trying to live in denial for the moment..

Then let's honor the Mother who is truly an example of the ideal Mother. A woman who taught her children the values of faith, honesty, honor, self-respect, hard work, and respect for others. Among other things... This Mother is one of the reasons we will always be here for Natalee and for Beth. She has done what we all pray that we will be able to do should our child need us to do. Beth has the spirit of Joan of Arc. She has a job to do in Natalee's absence and she will continue as long as it takes. And we will stand with her and support her and our Natalee.

Beth Holloway...The monkeys honor you and Natalee today. You are the wonderful Mother we all aspire to be.

With Love,

Tricia

an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: May 11, 2009, 12:54:33 AM »

Anita,
"Bring up a child in the way which is right and when he is old he will not depart from it."

And yeah, there are exceptions of course to everything.  But first, you have to at least try the above.  It may fail but it is the correct thing to do because otherwise failure is guaranteed.

Absolutely!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1095 on: May 11, 2009, 12:55:51 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: May 11, 2009, 12:59:18 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

Good Night and God Bless you too KTF!   an angelic monkey

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1097 on: May 11, 2009, 01:23:10 AM »

an angelic monkey Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1098 on: May 11, 2009, 01:23:16 AM »

Thank you for those nice words about Beth today, Tricia.  Yes, Beth and many other mothers who have not received her status in the public eye struggle daily to rear children with character and integrity. 

They are the ones for whom this Day was made to honor.  Mothers who tell their children to always tell the truth and to do no harm to others.  And I do believe they are still in the majority but it only takes a few who fail to instill these values in their offspring to ruin so many things for others.

Failure to set boundaries and limits for children is just as abusive as beating them but some do want to be their child's friend rather than a parent.  Paulus for example.

And based on these things we ultimately make our own decisions in life for the good or for the bad.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: May 11, 2009, 01:29:50 AM »

Now Wreck, we are all being so   an angelic monkey in honor of Mother's Day that you should make us an angel pyramid instead!

I think most of us were blessed with Mother's who at least tried to teach us to do the right things and whether they are still living or not, we carry that love and teaching in our hearts still.

With my own Mother being so old and frail and having beginnings of Alzheimer's Disease, I can't help but wonder if this will be the last Mother's Day I have with her and I am not even positive she knew who I was today making me all mushy but I will still have her lessons in my heart regardless of what the future holds.

And I am thankful Beth had Matt today for she was not alone and I am sure he did all he could to make this day a good one for her as well.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.