April 24, 2024, 09:20:50 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385543 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1180 on: May 12, 2009, 12:59:36 AM »

Me personally.I have no sympathy,nor empathy,for anybody,and or anything on that cesspool of a rock they call Aruba....Sick,Twisted,Dirty little people inhabit that island and i'm sure the few that start to understand what exists either go to0 the darkside or they GET THE HELL OFF THE EVIL ISLAND.....
Completely agree ktf......
I HATE THEM ALL (powers that be) on one sick little island....No redeeming value whatsoever.....

You have to love the Crime and punishment museum putting up a Natalee Holloway exhibit............ ..Everyday that Museum is open.Everyone will have the ability to see Aruba for the cesspool of EVIL it is and continues to be...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1181 on: May 12, 2009, 01:03:47 AM »

Me personally.I have no sympathy,nor empathy,for anybody,and or anything on that cesspool of a rock they call Aruba....Sick,Twisted,Dirty little people inhabit that island and i'm sure the few that start to understand what exists either go to0 the darkside or they GET THE HELL OFF THE EVIL ISLAND.....
I HATE THEM ALL (powers that be) on one sick little island....No redeeming value whatsoever.....

You have to love the Crime and punishment museum putting up a Natalee Holloway exhibit............ ..Everyday that Museum is open.Everyone will have the ability to see Aruba for the cesspool of EVIL it is and continues to be...
No Prosecution, No tourism!...Suck on THAT, aruba!  Monkey Devil!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1182 on: May 12, 2009, 01:13:55 AM »

Monkey Chant..Suck on that,Suck on that,Suck on that.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

40 pages to go BillB and Wreck... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1183 on: May 12, 2009, 01:14:42 AM »

Monkey Chant..Suck on that,Suck on that,Suck on that.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Busted by Cool Hand Klaas.....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #1184 on: May 12, 2009, 01:17:24 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...
The light is getting brighter, illuminating aruba for what it is......
Justice is around the corner!
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!
Aruba, if you think Beth saying that she will be Natalee's voice for the next forty years is daunting.....
Break it down, day by day..........see you tomorrow!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1185 on: May 12, 2009, 01:18:37 AM »

Good Night Monkeys...
The light is getting brighter, illuminating aruba for what it is......
Justice is around the corner!
JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!
Aruba, if you think Beth saying that she will be Natalee's voice for the next forty years is daunting.....
Break it down, day by day..........see you tomorrow!

Goodnight BillB and God Bless..You are appreciated!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1186 on: May 12, 2009, 01:20:59 AM »

What happen..One minute it was BillB,KeeptheFaith and Wreck reminiscing on the Cuhalawasse river..Next thing you know.Klaas and LifeSong join us on our journey to JUSTICE ON THE RIVER.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1187 on: May 12, 2009, 01:22:15 AM »

What happen..One minute it was BillB,KeeptheFaith and Wreck reminiscing on the Cuhalawasse river..Next thing you know.Klaas and LifeSong join us on our journey to JUSTICE ON THE RIVER.... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

You both know your welcome in my canoe anyday!I'll even let ya have an oar...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1188 on: May 12, 2009, 01:27:10 AM »

Things like Freddie's statement as to Joran telling him that right after school on Monday, Anita describing underwear, etc. all fit together to make up a very strong circumstantial evidence case.

John Q Kelly said he could prosecute successfully with less and yet Aruba has continued to say they must have this and that but we see from their other cases that this is just not true.

I just want them to know we don't believe one word they have said in regard to what is required to successfully prosecute.  It's totally illogical for one thing and just a lie for another.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1189 on: May 12, 2009, 01:33:43 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT AND GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1190 on: May 12, 2009, 01:34:31 AM »

TxMom,

Do you think that article is saying the daugher of Hendrick Croes will succeed Rudy Croes?  But as Minister of Justice or just as MEP Party head?

My Papiamento is not working today.  It's Monday.  Come acoss.   

Perhaps Cageman will log on and give us the short version of what it says?

I think he is the only one who speaks  Dutch and Papiamento and Papiamentu. 

I've read it about 25 times and I still have questions.   

I understand that she is taking Rudy Croes place in the party...but not necessarily as the head of the party...my understanding is that her father Hendrik is the head of the party....or as Minister of Justice.  There is also talk about Nilo Swaen retiring...but suggests that there may be tension if Evelyn Wever Croes were to take that position...as Minister of Finance??

Hopefully someone will come along that can translate it better.  I've seen Sandy Leiva around some...or maybe Cageman.

I would really appreciate it if someone could decipher it for us!   

Pretty please.... an angelic monkey

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1191 on: May 12, 2009, 01:36:34 AM »

Monkey Devil!

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1192 on: May 12, 2009, 01:37:57 AM »

Good Night billb and KTF...you guys are soooooo bad!    Monkey Devil!

But I love ya!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1193 on: May 12, 2009, 01:41:45 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1194 on: May 12, 2009, 01:52:08 AM »

Buh,Buh,Buh,Bad to the Bone.... Monkey Devil! I believe i can speak for BillB as well when i say we luv ya 2..Your work doesn't go unnoticed...

GoodNight and GodBless... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1195 on: May 12, 2009, 01:54:50 AM »

36 more yrs,40 more pages on this thread,then it's on to the next thread...Time is on our side Aruba.....Natalee is going nowhere and neither are we...As a wise Monkey once said...SUCK ON THAT ARUBA...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1196 on: May 12, 2009, 01:57:12 AM »

Buh,Buh,Buh,Bad to the Bone.... Monkey Devil! I believe i can speak for BillB as well when i say we luv ya 2..Your work doesn't go unnoticed...

GoodNight and GodBless... an angelic monkey

Thanks KTF!   

Good Night and God Bless you too!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1197 on: May 12, 2009, 01:59:46 AM »

http://www.wjtv.com/jtv/news/state_regional/article/natalee_holloway_case_now_the_subject_of_national_exhibit/12995/

(video here too)

By Steve Metcalf

Published: May 11, 2009

The case of missing Clinton native Natalee Holloway is now the subject of a national exhibit.
Her family hopes the exhibit will help keep interest in the case.
On Monday her mother Beth Holloway Twitty and America’s Most Wanted host John Walsh unveiled the exhibit at the National Museum of Crime and Punishment in Washington, D.C.
Holloway was last seen leaving a bar with three locals while on a senior class trip to Aruba in 2005.
She was 18 years old when she disappeared.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1198 on: May 12, 2009, 02:13:37 AM »

http://www.wjtv.com/jtv/news/state_regional/article/natalee_holloway_case_now_the_subject_of_national_exhibit/12995/

This has a little more of the introduction of the presentation at the National Museum of Crime:

<a href="http://vp.mgnetwork.net/viewer.swf?u=322c2d9e8ff6102ca49f001ec92a4a0d&amp;z=JTV" target="_blank">http://vp.mgnetwork.net/viewer.swf?u=322c2d9e8ff6102ca49f001ec92a4a0d&amp;z=JTV</a>

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1199 on: May 12, 2009, 02:58:58 AM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.