April 25, 2024, 07:03:10 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385589 times)
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1340 on: May 13, 2009, 09:50:25 AM »

And why don't we hear from or about Gottenbos. Some people where saying that he had the keys of the boat.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1341 on: May 13, 2009, 09:52:09 AM »

DiSetti - if I remember correctly that photo was taken when Joran was visiting from the NL in 2006.  He ended up getting kicked out of at least one bar (I think that one) for messing around with Aline in the restroom.

I have more photos from that time, let me find them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1342 on: May 13, 2009, 09:55:28 AM »

DiSetti - if I remember correctly that photo was taken when Joran was visiting from the NL in 2006.  He ended up getting kicked out of at least one bar (I think that one) for messing around with Aline in the restroom.

I have more photos from that time, let me find them.

From July and August 2006

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1343 on: May 13, 2009, 10:08:24 AM »

Great thanks !

But you can also go to photo bucket.

I think that authorities have look again deeply to those other guys, that where been involved of this case.
Everyone looks to have each other backs here. They holding there ground.

By the way I tried this morning to create a contact eldwean. I want to know more. Perhaps he can help.
I've been searching for this person all morning (local time) And this person can have serious info.

This is his status so far. So he is active (i think every day) on MySpace

Male
23 years old
paradera, cathtolic
Aruba

Last Login: 12/05/2009

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1344 on: May 13, 2009, 10:08:56 AM »

While I'm looking through that folder  Monkey Devil!

Sander - in front of his high school in Atlanta 2006

Then just for fun a couple of my creations

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1345 on: May 13, 2009, 10:17:32 AM »

Klaas

Sorry to bother you, but there is another filing in the Dr. Phil/K2:

05/11/2009 Stipulation and Order
(STIPULATION AND ORDER AS TO DISC. AND EXPERT CUT-OFF DATES )
Filed by Attorney for Deft/Respnt

http://www.lasuperiorcourt.org/civilCaseSummary/index.asp?CaseType=Civil
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1346 on: May 13, 2009, 10:18:23 AM »

Klaas

give me a few minutes and I'll check
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1347 on: May 13, 2009, 10:20:07 AM »

While I'm looking through that folder  Monkey Devil!

Sander - in front of his high school in Atlanta 2006

Then just for fun a couple of my creations

you're creations are original, direct and says what it means.
Just like here in Europe the Euro Song Festival, I give you 20 points .  (that is the max that they given)

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1348 on: May 13, 2009, 10:24:27 AM »

monkeys i go now.
my day is done.

i going home for my diner

Klaasend thank you for you help.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1349 on: May 13, 2009, 10:42:32 AM »

Klaas

Buckeye - it's not there yet, not available.  I'll check later today and tomorrow.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: May 13, 2009, 10:46:48 AM »

Klaas

Buckeye - it's not there yet, not available.  I'll check later today and tomorrow.

Thanks, Klaas.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1351 on: May 13, 2009, 12:49:45 PM »

By the way DiSetti - Johan seems to have a "thing" for you

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=887.360

Thank you to let me know that he gives me the thumbs up.
should/can I take that as a compliment 

Seems Johan is trying to stalk you around the internet too. 

And still threatening to post an email from Dave Holloway about SM.  Why doesn't he just spit it out?  We know it would be based on some crap story or claim sent to Dave.  You know, like the lie Lisa sent to Jug that we were claiming the family had the remains and were hiding them to try to get Jug to say something really bad about SM because no one here ever made that claim.  I do hope he is honest enough to also post to what Dave is actually replying that Johan may have told him and not just the reply.

Do they think we don't know their little game of sending false information to the family to try to get a negative response?  Taking things said here and twisting them like anything?

And also, I don't think the family would have any way of knowing what was in the trap any more than anybody else since the Persistence crew only allowed access to it to ALE.  They have no way of knowing what was sent to the FBI and what wasn't.

Are they suggesting the family was OK with that arrangement of only ALE access because that is not what PI was posting even before it happened.

Very odd how trusting some can be in ALE given their history in this investigation.  Personally, I haven't believe anything they have said since the blood turned into chocolate.  And now it is only their word we have on the fish trap.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1352 on: May 13, 2009, 01:33:29 PM »

Klaas

Thanks, Klaas,

Will be watching.  I still don't understand how Kalpoes are allowed to not comply with normal Discovery and yet still have a case.  Keep hoping they will be told to put up or shut up. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1353 on: May 13, 2009, 05:28:09 PM »

No Fingirl - Hotshot was not Suzie, Suzie was Angiex911's daughter. 

Hotshot did meet with Eldwean while in Aruba though and I did crop her out of that photo above and did get that comment above from Hotshot's myspace site.

It came from the original Nataleeholloway.net site which was NOT a Ringo site (I don't believe)  It was posted on SM by Angiex911 before September 2005.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050625014733/http://www.nataleeholloway.net/

the multiple transcripts that I read
were presented to us as current convos:
"hey, look what I got last night"
being a typical comment

perhaps you never saw the transcripts
which disappeared from Ringo's site

I recognize the identical names/styles
beyond any doubt

hindsight being 20/20, I now realize
there was much intrigue happening then:
assumed identities and hidden agendas

somone was posting convos w/ Eldwean
while presenting as a poster we all know,
who later used the nic hotshot

ps: that photo of Eldwean ...
is NOT the guy we looked at back then

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1354 on: May 13, 2009, 05:54:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56498.php

Google translation:

Aruba

New Mobile Unit to exercise for

May 13, 2009, 15:16 (GMT -04:00)

With drawn baton, the Mobile Unit this morning on a charge for the staff in an exercise a rellende crowd played.

ORANGE CITY - A group of 30 policemen held this morning at the site of the Marine Barracks in Savaneta final training for the training of Mobile Unit (MU). From today, the Korps Politie Aruba (KPA), so a special police unit that disturbance of public order to prevent or control.

by Alex Laclé

Training this morning was a simulation of disturbances during carnival. A group of employees of the Public Prosecutor (OM) played rellende the spectators or the opponent. The OM team with a staff outing for the agents a realistic exercise in preparation for their important task.

Charges
Agents of the ME group first tried to order moons clear present and vigorous action against some 'drunk' quarrel makers. These were violently arrested. However, it became clear that the situation threatened to get out of running, the agents went back and then in battle dress to return. Body protection, helmets, shields and baton drawn, the agents then some charges which they were opposed by the bekogeld with stones. " Some car and flew in on drums. Eventually the police knew the crowd reduction and drift apart.

After the 'riots' shake the staff of the OM and the brand-ME agents are friendly hand. The 30 agents of the new Mobile Unit were then awarded their certificate of KPA now officially riot police possession.

Training
The training of the brand-ME-ers was compiled by the Dutch police force Amsterdam-Amstelland. Three instructors from the Office Conflict and Crisis Management, the agents in Aruba coached during the course. In addition to basic skills such as dealing with baton and shield, arrest techniques and the training of various formations which will be taken, is also much attention for the so-called 'Flex-ME' concept. This means that the ME used for monitoring in various events but can be quickly scaled up if necessary.

In addition to combat disturbances in public order, the unit can be used to support the Arrest Team and disorder in the Korrektie Institute Aruba (KIA).

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1355 on: May 13, 2009, 05:56:44 PM »

No Finngirl - Hotshot was not Suzie, Suzie was Angiex911's daughter. 

Hotshot did meet with Eldwean while in Aruba though and I did crop her out of that photo above and did get that comment above from Hotshot's myspace site.

It came from the original Nataleeholloway.net site which was NOT a Ringo site (I don't believe)  It was posted on SM by Angiex911 before September 2005.

http://web.archive.org/web/20050625014733/http://www.nataleeholloway.net/

the multiple transcripts that I read
were presented to us as current convos:
"hey, look what I got last night"
being a typical comment

perhaps you never saw the transcripts
which disappeared from Ringo's site

I recognize the identical names/styles
beyond any doubt

hindsight being 20/20, I now realize
there was much intrigue happening then:
assumed identities and hidden agendas

somone was posting convos w/ Eldwean
while presenting as a poster we all know,
who later used the nic hotshot

ps: that photo of Eldwean ...
is NOT the guy we looked at back then

Finngirl - I don't care what you think you read at Ringo's site (by the way, Ringo is a dirty name in my book).  I know for a fact that it was posted by Angiex911 here at SM back before September 2005 and it was her daughter Suzie that was in the Chat with Eldwean.   It's not open for debate.   Ringo didn't start his site until he attempted to destroy SM which was long after the CHAT was posted by Angiex911 here at SM.  Funny how Ringo's site is long gone and SM is still here.
« Last Edit: May 13, 2009, 05:59:55 PM by klaasend » Logged
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1356 on: May 13, 2009, 06:11:08 PM »

A REMINDER

THE AUGUST, 2005 RELEASE!

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Pages 184/185 -   The opportunity to hide behind Hurricane Katrina is too inviting.  The three suspects will be released while all eyes are turned to the devastation in New Orlean.

Page 185 - The last announcement I make on television is never seen.  Hurrican Katrina gives the island the cloak of cover it needs to let the suspects walk free and relieve itself of its media burden.

Corruption in Paradise - Dave Holloway
Page 142:  Hurricane Katrina had left the door open for the boys to sent on their way with little publicity and few restrictions because it took the world's focus off of Natalee.

+++++++++

TIMELINE:

1.  07/05/05 - Judge releases Deepak and Satish from detention
2.  07/05/05 - Joran is to be held for an additional sixty days.
3.  08/29/05 - While Joran is still detained ... Deepak and Satish are rearrested.
4.  09/01/05 - Judge rules that Joran is held for another thirty days.
5.  09/01/05 - Judge rules that the Kalpoes can be released.
6.  09/01/05 - Judge reverses the ruling.  Joran can be released.
7.  09/04/05 - Judge rules that Joran, Deepk and Satish are to be released with restrictions.
8.  09/17/05 - A panel of judges rules that restrictions are to be lifted.

TIME LINE BACKUP
DEEPAK AND SATISH RELEASED - JORAN HELD
CNN News - July 5, 2005

Two brothers held nearly a month as suspects in the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway were released Monday, but a judge ordered a third youth to remain in police custody, court officials said.

The judge ordered 21-year-old Deepak Kalpoe and his 18-year-old brother, Satish, freed after hearings Monday morning. They were released a few hours later.

Suspect Joran Van Der Sloot, 17, was ordered held for another 60 days while police continue to investigate.

http://www.cnn.com/2005/LAW/07/04/aruba.missing/index.html

DEEPAK AND SATISH REARRESTED
'The Abrams Report' - August 29, 2005

Prosecutors say all of this is based on new information.

"In the early morning hours of Friday, the 26th of August, 2005, police once more arrested the brothers, Satish Kalpoe and Deepak Kalpoe. They are in custody based on the same suspicions as before. They are suspected of the primary criminal act of together with other people committing premeditated murder, alternately together with other people murdering somebody, more alternately rob a person of her liberty with fatal consequences and even more alternately, raping somebody.

Aside from these suspicions against the two brothers, there are new suspicions, which at this point the prosecutor is not commenting on. To arrest S.K. and D.K. again, there had to be new facts and circumstances. That is the case.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9118769/

ARUBAN ATTORNEY: "REAL, REAL EVIDENCE"
'On the Record w/ Greta - August 30, 2005

ARLENE ELLIS-SCHIPPER, ARUBAN ATTORNEY: Well, I think it's a big moment, Greta. You know, the prosecution and the investigation is moving very carefully. They don't want to make more mistakes, and they are very careful. So they must have had some real, real evidence and new facts that they felt confident enough to haul them back in.   

... Well, it means that the investigation is moving forward and there's hope that we might go towards a trial because, at first, I was doubting whether we were even facing a trial. It shows that the police have done some good work and apparently gathered evidence, new evidence enough for to bring them back in custody.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,167372,00.html

JUDGE SMID'S FLIP FLOP RULING
Associated Press - September 1, 2005

The judge in the case issued two rulings: In the first, he agreed with prosecutors' request to extend the period of van der Sloot's pretrial detention by 30 more days.

But later Thursday, the judge issued another ruling that sided with the defense — an order to immediately suspend the execution of his earlier pretrial detention order.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/9163292/

SUSPECTS RELEASED WITH RESTRICTIONS
FOX News - September 04, 2005

SAINT NICOLAAS, Aruba - All three suspects in the disappearance of an Alabama teenager were released from jail Saturday in a setback for the prosecution and the biggest blow yet to Natalee Holloway’s family.

Joran van der Sloot, an 18-year-old Dutchman, and two Surinamese brothers, Satish Kalpoe, 18 and Deepak Kalpoe, 21, were released on condition they remain in Dutch territory and be available to police for questioning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,168442,00.html

RESTRICTIONS LIFTED
Alabama Associated Press - September 17, 2005

An Aruban court has ruled that three suspects in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway can remain free without conditions.

Wednesday's ruling overturned an earlier decision that restricted the suspects' travel and required them to remain available to investigators. The appeals court said there was a --quote-- "lack of sufficient grounds and serious suspicions" to keep the restrictions on the three men. Joran van der Sloot and two Surinamese brothers -- Deepak and Satish Kalpoe -- are suspects in the May 30 disappearance of the Alabama teen. They were released from jail on September 3rd on the condition they remain available for questioning.

http://www.wsfa.com/Global/story.asp?S=3857796&nav=0RdEeaxB

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: May 13, 2009, 06:23:50 PM »

The Aruban powers that be disseminated "Controlled Chaos" at every moment from the day Natalee Holloway was RAPED AND MURDERED until now..Make the focus anything other then the fact that,Natalee Holloway was RAPED AND MURDERED by one of the DUTCH ELITE,that inhabits that cesspool of an island for their own sick,twisted and demented pleasures....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
finngirl
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1358 on: May 13, 2009, 06:39:06 PM »

Finngirl - I don't care what you think you read at Ringo's site (by the way, Ringo is a dirty name in my book).  I know for a fact that it was posted by Angiex911 here at SM back before September 2005 and it was her daughter Suzie that was in the Chat with Eldwean.   It's not open for debate.   Ringo didn't start his site until he attempted to destroy SM which was long after the CHAT was posted by Angiex911 here at SM.  Funny how Ringo's site is long gone and SM is still here.

I don't think it's too much of a stretch
to call sept: late 2005 ...
I provided a time frame re when I read the posts
and when they disappeared

I have no idea who was posting as kath,
since tracking IPs was blonde's assignment
and I was never told about an imposter

my point in mentioning the transcripts
was that an aruban linked LvR > colombians
which has long been of interest to some ...
and I provided background re some hinky behavior

as to the various forum wars,
many people have been used over the years

whiskey for my men/beer for my horses
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1359 on: May 13, 2009, 07:02:09 PM »

I don't think it's too much of a stretch
to call sept: late 2005 ...
I provided a time frame re when I read the posts
and when they disappeared

I have no idea who was posting as kath,
since tracking IPs was blonde's assignment
and I was never told about an imposter

my point in mentioning the transcripts
was that an aruban linked LvR > colombians
which has long been of interest to some ...
and I provided background re some hinky behavior

as to the various forum wars,
many people have been used over the years

Ringo did not open his private site until just before SM closed down for about a month when Ringo and others were attempting to destroy it.  The chat transcript between Suzie and Eldwean was posted here at SM before Ringo opened his site.  I know, I was here.  I copied the post and emailed it to myself on September 17, 2005. 

Kath aka Hotshot aka Dadof1 did not participate in that particular chat.  She may very well have chatted with Eldwean, Deepak, Joran, Dompig, Tito and others many times.  That particular CHAT was NOT Kath/Hotshot.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.