March 29, 2024, 08:14:13 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380946 times)
IBE
Monkey Junky

« Reply #140 on: May 01, 2009, 04:06:09 AM »

Anna,

One of my past posts... go get at the drugstore buy oscillococcinum  Homeopathic for the flu. About 7.99 but sometimes you can find a pack of 12 capsules for less. But when it comes to the flu, this oscillococcinum for the flu is #!

Comes with 3 capsules. As soon as you feel the first sign of the flu or cold, open the capsule plastic container and put the little capsulette balls under you tongue and let them dissolve. This is done for it is the fastest way to your blood stream, I am told.

It's sweet and kind of fun to do. Also sweet thoughts vs feelings from the icky flu symptoms.

Best to keep more that 3 on board this time for no one knows how much is needed.

Usually one does gets rid of a regular flu if you hit it at the first feeling you are getting something.

It worked in 1918 and is a remedy from France. My mom had two fears... the flu pandemic coming back (she was 11 in the 1918 one) and snakes. She told me millions died and some were her friends... I  have heard anywhere from 20-50 million were killed then. Huge amount of people when you compare that number with the smaller population we had on earth at the time and the cences didn't count everybody.

I have used it since 1976.

Tried it from the last week of Jan to the first week in April as I started to have a cold, then flu then broncitius (sp). There was a lot in my symptoms going on but it did help lessen the bout though.

Was reading that if we were around in 1957 we should have a little immunity left form that flu. (a perk for being of "older age to life then and now'

From: "Julian Whitaker, MD"   julianwhitakermail.com <jwbroadcast1@julianwhitakermail.com>  (IMO a great health newsletter online to you) he states:
This high level of panic is reminiscent of the 1976 swine flu debacle. As you may remember, several army recruits at Ft. Dix, NJ, got swine flu and one died (after a strenuous, five-mile, overnight hike). Yet, the government rushed into a nationwide vaccination program. All told, 45 million Americans were  vaccinated at a cost of $135 million. Shortly thereafter, Guillain-Barré syndrome, a paralyzing neurological disorder, cropped up in hundreds of the vaccinated people. Meanwhile, the swine flu epidemic never materialized.

I didn't know this until tonight. So G-B came shortly thereafter.

I have had flu vaccines almost every year since then. Isn't Chronic Fatigue related to G-B? Got CF in March 1988, PTSD in '93 and Fibromyalgia in fall 1976 which is supposed to be connected to CF, I think.

MASKS:

White masks that look like a cup should be the N95 ones, as recommended by CERT teams (Community Emergency Response Teams), ERT's, first :,  also good around the house, in the barn, dust from storms, dust from earthquakes

The surgical masks get the best you can. I found a supplier in Houston EX. Some items are sold out. I like the duck bill masks the Dr. surgeons use. Looks like a duck bill but you can talk and looks as if it might not be as hot as cup mask.

Well stay well. Get help fast if needed and come in here with our Monkey Family so you can fell exta wanted.

Love,

IBE

PS I bought all the ones at my near Rit-aid and CVS, so some may have done the same near you so call the drug store... the clerk might want to know it is usually in the flu items aisle white box with shades of yellow on it. Walgress has them.

a Russian lady  javascript:void(0);  told me a way to get rid of a sore throat... take a sip of hot tea, then a sip of a liquor called roll and rye (think that was the name0 or used the one in the square type bottle that tells of a story of the staving art... I supposed a brandy to would also. then a sip of tea, then one of liquor. I used this on a wisdom tooth once. Oh the tooth and I felt great.

Well, if it doesn't work for the sore throat it has work getting you to feel better (the liquor!)

NOTE:  EVEN THOUGH THIS IS OFF TOPIC FOR THE NH THREAD, I'LL LEAVE IT SINCE THE SWINE FLU IS IN THE NEWS AND PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 09:42:59 AM by klaasend » Logged

Freedom is not free: it also takes ethics, character, accountability, responsibility and courage! Freedom for Scared Monkeys: donate to Red's legal fees.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #141 on: May 01, 2009, 11:18:32 AM »

Anna,

One of my past posts... go get at the drugstore buy oscillococcinum  Homeopathic for the flu. About 7.99 but sometimes you can find a pack of 12 capsules for less. But when it comes to the flu, this oscillococcinum for the flu is #!

Comes with 3 capsules. As soon as you feel the first sign of the flu or cold, open the capsule plastic container and put the little capsulette balls under you tongue and let them dissolve. This is done for it is the fastest way to your blood stream, I am told.

It's sweet and kind of fun to do. Also sweet thoughts vs feelings from the icky flu symptoms.

Best to keep more that 3 on board this time for no one knows how much is needed.

Usually one does gets rid of a regular flu if you hit it at the first feeling you are getting something.

It worked in 1918 and is a remedy from France. My mom had two fears... the flu pandemic coming back (she was 11 in the 1918 one) and snakes. She told me millions died and some were her friends... I  have heard anywhere from 20-50 million were killed then. Huge amount of people when you compare that number with the smaller population we had on earth at the time and the cences didn't count everybody.

I have used it since 1976.

Tried it from the last week of Jan to the first week in April as I started to have a cold, then flu then broncitius (sp). There was a lot in my symptoms going on but it did help lessen the bout though.

Was reading that if we were around in 1957 we should have a little immunity left form that flu. (a perk for being of "older age to life then and now'

From: "Julian Whitaker, MD"   julianwhitakermail.com <jwbroadcast1@julianwhitakermail.com>  (IMO a great health newsletter online to you) he states:
This high level of panic is reminiscent of the 1976 swine flu debacle. As you may remember, several army recruits at Ft. Dix, NJ, got swine flu and one died (after a strenuous, five-mile, overnight hike). Yet, the government rushed into a nationwide vaccination program. All told, 45 million Americans were  vaccinated at a cost of $135 million. Shortly thereafter, Guillain-Barré syndrome, a paralyzing neurological disorder, cropped up in hundreds of the vaccinated people. Meanwhile, the swine flu epidemic never materialized.

I didn't know this until tonight. So G-B came shortly thereafter.

I have had flu vaccines almost every year since then. Isn't Chronic Fatigue related to G-B? Got CF in March 1988, PTSD in '93 and Fibromyalgia in fall 1976 which is supposed to be connected to CF, I think.

MASKS:

White masks that look like a cup should be the N95 ones, as recommended by CERT teams (Community Emergency Response Teams), ERT's, first :,  also good around the house, in the barn, dust from storms, dust from earthquakes

The surgical masks get the best you can. I found a supplier in Houston EX. Some items are sold out. I like the duck bill masks the Dr. surgeons use. Looks like a duck bill but you can talk and looks as if it might not be as hot as cup mask.

Well stay well. Get help fast if needed and come in here with our Monkey Family so you can fell exta wanted.

Love,

IBE

PS I bought all the ones at my near Rit-aid and CVS, so some may have done the same near you so call the drug store... the clerk might want to know it is usually in the flu items aisle white box with shades of yellow on it. Walgress has them.

a Russian lady  javascript:void(0);  told me a way to get rid of a sore throat... take a sip of hot tea, then a sip of a liquor called roll and rye (think that was the name0 or used the one in the square type bottle that tells of a story of the staving art... I supposed a brandy to would also. then a sip of tea, then one of liquor. I used this on a wisdom tooth once. Oh the tooth and I felt great.

Well, if it doesn't work for the sore throat it has work getting you to feel better (the liquor!)

NOTE:  EVEN THOUGH THIS IS OFF TOPIC FOR THE NH THREAD, I'LL LEAVE IT SINCE THE SWINE FLU IS IN THE NEWS AND PEOPLE ARE CONCERNED.
Thanks for the info IBE!

Good Morning Monkeys! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: May 01, 2009, 11:27:27 AM »

Thanks for the Info IBE!

Good Morning Monkeys! 

Is anyone else having trouble posting this morning?  I have tried several times and I'm hoping this one will work....

In God We Trust!
hotping
Monkey Junky

« Reply #143 on: May 01, 2009, 11:29:41 AM »

WOW! Now I see that the first post to IBE posted after all... Hopefully the problem is solved! 
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 11:44:36 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

In God We Trust!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: May 01, 2009, 12:13:10 PM »

GOOD MORNING, ALL!

MeMere is doing a terrific job on Swine Flu reporting here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4942.60

Will take comments there in future so as not to disrupt this thread.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: May 01, 2009, 12:45:16 PM »

Kyle has the list of all the dive targets, but he shows them to nobody, he also did not show the ROV tapes to anybody. Think about that.

He takes six pictures from the December 30 dive and sent them to the FBI.
But he never sends them the most incriminating pictures of the cage with all the bags in it.
He has the only copy of those tapes except for supposedly one that was on the RV Persistence that was removed when John emptied everything off the boat.

That's pretty much a guarantee that those pictures will never get out, and also explains why Kyle never sent the damaging one to the FBI.

A plan was in place and that is why Capslockwizard was brought in to draw everybody away to the pond and that plan is put into action as Capslockwizard signs up at SM on the date of the first ROV dive.................. nobody will ever think about the cage because nobody will even know about it.

Capslockwizard begins posting and emails Dave Holloway to come to Aruba to get his daughter's body.

All of a sudden dateline pulled out a picture of the cage/trap and  they didn't think dateline would be able to use that footage, but the FBI told them it wasn't case-sensitive because they probably had not even received the material yet, they put the picture on their special of the cage/trap.

Then Robin gets the pictures from the FBI and puts them on her BNH site and then they get carried out onto the Internet -  those pictures just destroyed everything because people could see what was in that cage, which all of a sudden got exposed on the Internet.

The group that is working behind the scenes continue on with the plan where Capslockwizard is directing everybody toward the pond. Keep in mind everyone thought/thinks Capslockwizard is working with the witness and putting his life in danger by giving SM all this secret Shango/Simian-like information.

If those pictures of the cage had not come out from dateline or had not come out  then their plan of  Capslockwizard directing everybody to the pond would have worked because nobody would have even known about the cage or anything being in it. No one would know about the cage/trap evidence being retrived by only Aruba divers.

On September 17, 2007 Mark Purcell emailed Capslockwizard to come to Freebirds blog.

HOW CAN YOU TELL?

ANSWER - the referring URL in the 2nd persons information shows they came straight from their email to our blog. In addition, the IPs match those two individuals and the computer settings match.

On October 16, 2007 Capslockwizard came to our blog via an email sent to him
This was someone in Aruba who was sent the link to our blog via email.
They came straight to our blog from their email.

THE IP THAT SENT THE EMAIL TO CAPS TO COME TO OUR BLOG IS KAWISH MISIER.

July 27, 2008  Kawish Misier came to this thread dated Nov 13, 2007
San posted photos of Joran
Tamikosmom posted about Karam Misier - A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's)

He did a search for June 20, 2008 24ora.com
That is the date of the dead body found floating in the ocean

* THEN HE WENT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF SM
#  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am
I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.

July 14, 2008
Dr. Phil Attorneys Use Scared Monkeys Natalee Holloway Posts as Exhibit in Court Docs Against Deepak & Satish Kalpoes
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

November 28, 2007 - CAPS CAME BACK TO OUR BLOG from Search Words: transcript wiretapping joran van der sloot

Dave Holloway told Caps in an email: "I have a contact in Aruba"
It is believed that that contact in Aruba is Mark Purcell since he is a member of BNH site.

Kawish Miser

LW
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Reply #421 on: July 08, 2006, 06:13:03 PM   klaas
Deepak has 2 friends listed, Koen and Kawish.  Kawish has a photo of himself with someone named Santos:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=57.msg10643#msg10643

GG
Siribana 6
297- 585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

MANSUR: Of course. We know he was involved from the beginning. And after the new wave of things(ph), Mr. Herman, who saw Joran walking with his clothes all muddy. And then later he was saw him in the car with Paulus van der Sloot.

And we assume, and it has been certified by this man that the man who took Joran van der Sloot to his home that night after Natalee disappeared was his father. So he was involved from the beginning.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,462349,00.html

#52 on: Today at 10:44:30 AM
Could Jossy be saying Geerman or Gearman as that is a very common name in Aruba.  Mr. Geerman

LW    
Shiribana 6
297-588-9902
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

Caplockwizard
Address: Shiribana 6,
Aruba
Phone: 297-xxx-xxxx

Several different ips were used when Capslockwizard logged in.
* The English changed - remember.
* A Member from BNH is behind the Caplockwizard conspiracy.

Observation by someone: "My guess is this is caps working on his next story to misdirect them next..
he has been there and signed in at least a few times since you put the stuff on,, I have caught him there just reading a couple of times and yet he's never made a post... and his followers don't wonder about it at all"

What is wrong with this picture?
 #931 on: December 03, 2008, 12:19:56 AM  Capslockwizard posted:
Another thing , I went to dive a week a go to the same location, and the Cage is still there. If the cage was evidance in a murder case, why is it still in the water.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4182.msg564838#msg564838

Sent: Monday, March 3, 2008 8:05:29 PM posted by Capslockwizard
Subject: FW: The meeting will be schedule at 2:00 pm - my house

March 08, 2008, 11:10:26 PM posted by Capslockwizard
I think we all have worked very hard this week and I have not had a chance to enjoy a good laugh since I started with the Monkeys on my research.
I hope tomorrow we will have the final links into a final resolution about the pond. This comming week is THE DAY.
Me and J & W and the C's are all in a agreement now that it must be there

On April 20, 2009 Capslockwizard search words: "tired of natalee holloway"

Capslockwizard
GG
LW
Kawish
Clyde Burke
Mark Purcell

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: May 01, 2009, 12:54:34 PM »

KERMIT

"A Member from BNH is behind the Caplockwizard conspiracy."

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: May 01, 2009, 01:01:33 PM »

Rob..Care to join myself,Wreck and Billb takling Joran on a trip down the Cahulawassee River???? 

thats the gift that keeps on givin' KFT!! count me in...

and what's I read that the Dr Pill v Kalpoe has a trial date? wth? Kalpoes have complied and turned over docs? I say NO they didn't and this is all a sham.

What court lets a case go on this long with non-compliance. This court bent over backwards for a third world non-Aruban citizen(s). Always bending over for the dregs of the world while our own citizens languish.

When will an American get her justice?

When will the courts bend over and give her what is RIGHTFULLY her's?

If we take them all down the river i'm sure JUSTICE will bend them over..Just sayin...
KTF...are you saying they will get it "in the end, around the bend?   

You musta been down that der river a few times Billy....

Hell.I think we can all agree Kermit gets Shotgun in the Canoe...

With the way this is going Kermit we may have to get a couple of canoes for the trip down the Cahulawassee River...Remake of Deliverance...Kermit reprising the starring role played by Burt Reynolds!BillB,Wreck,Rob,and myself will have to fight over the other roles

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: May 01, 2009, 01:01:43 PM »

Kermit,

Keep it coming.......it's all coming together Kermit!

The links from referring e-mails........PRICELESS!

Based on this info, and I feel that the story is solidifying, do you believe CLW was in cahoots with Persistence before the launch of the mission?  Based on the timing of events, it's not as likely that a plan to continue the cover-up was put into place on the fly after the cage was discovered. 

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #149 on: May 01, 2009, 01:02:26 PM »

KERMIT

Yes, He not only emailed Capslockwizard, but he made a mistake - so I was able to track it back to BNH.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: May 01, 2009, 01:03:50 PM »

Kermit,

Based on this info, and I feel that the story is solidifying, do you believe CLW was in cahoots with Persistence before the launch of the mission?  Based on the timing of events, it's not as likely that a plan to continue the cover-up was put into place on the fly after the cage was discovered. 

I do not have anything to indicate that they were in together with the RV Persistence before the search.
But certainly the whole John Silvetti getting involved with them during the search is suspect I guess.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #151 on: May 01, 2009, 01:04:28 PM »

KERMIT

Yes, He not only emailed Capslockwizard, but he made a mistake - so I was able to track it back to BNH.

Not surprised... I knew that relationship with Purcell would bite him in the ass.

Purcell = ASSCLOWN

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #152 on: May 01, 2009, 01:06:07 PM »

KERMIT

TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK.....Is this an American??If so...Cuhalawasse is calling...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #153 on: May 01, 2009, 01:08:46 PM »

HOTSHOT HAS A FRIEND THAT WORKS AT THE MARRIOTT!

HOTSHOT IS A VOCAL SUPPORTER OF WLC

HOTSHOT EMAILED DAVE

HOTSHOT GOT CAPS TO SILVETTI

HOTSHOT IS AN INSTRUMENTAL DIABOLICAL CONVEYING DIRTBAG

Is there anyone involved in this case she is not in contact with? It's logical to think her friend is Purcell, and she knew this was a scam from day one. Whatta POS

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: May 01, 2009, 01:09:50 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #155 on: May 01, 2009, 01:10:17 PM »

I just want to thank those who made it possible to figure this out and put all the pieces together.
THEY did a tremendous job and they know who they are.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: May 01, 2009, 01:11:44 PM »

HOTSHOT HAS A FRIEND THAT WORKS AT THE MARRIOTT!

HOTSHOT IS A VOCAL SUPPORTER OF WLC

HOTSHOT EMAILED DAVE

HOTSHOT GOT CAPS TO SILVETTI

HOTSHOT IS AN INSTRUMENTAL DIABOLICAL CONVEYING DIRTBAG

Is there anyone involved in this case she is not in contact with? It's logical to think her friend is Purcell, and she knew this was a scam from day one. Whatta POS

That's the most eloquent thing i've heard you say lately Rob.. >I'll follow that up with a BIG DITTO...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #157 on: May 01, 2009, 01:13:44 PM »

Kermit,

I do not have anything to indicate that they were in together with the RV Persistence before the search.
But certainly the whole John Silvetti getting involved with them during the search is suspect I guess.

I guess so too.  Excellent work, Kermit and those who helped. 

I am so thankful Beth has you all in her corner. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #158 on: May 01, 2009, 01:15:15 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: May 01, 2009, 01:15:50 PM »

KERMIT

As they would say in the inner-city..Don't get caught Slippennnn!If it is Mark Purcell and HotShot is friends with this individual...TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK...Can you confirm it was MP Kermit..If not..NO WORRIES!

GUESS WHAT......I STAND WITH NATALEE HOLLOWAY,BETH,DAVE,AND THAT DAMN FROG....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.