March 29, 2024, 01:54:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380913 times)
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1420 on: May 14, 2009, 09:46:02 AM »

Great thanks !

But you can also go to photo bucket.

I think that authorities have look again deeply to those other guys, that where been involved of this case.
Everyone looks to have each other backs here. They holding there ground.

By the way I tried this morning to create a contact eldwean. I want to know more. Perhaps he can help.
I've been searching for this person all morning (local time) And this person can have serious info.

This is his status so far. So he is active (i think every day) on MySpace

Male
23 years old
paradera, cathtolic
Aruba

Last Login: 12/05/2009

I did it it worked, I'm now in his myspace.uk

here a pic of him. a bit small but still...

Oeps......  forgot to mention.
Eldwean is standing in the middle of them.

I don't think so DiSetti.  I believe Eldwean is on the left.  Do you have the link to his Myspace UK?

http://www.myspace.com/eldwean
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1421 on: May 14, 2009, 09:49:24 AM »

Hello monkeys

A question.

Does anyone know perhaps, if there is someone on the Island of Aruba, go's by the (nick)name of the " The General".

If there is I have no idea who it is.  Haven't heard that one before.

i found it. this is an artist from Aruba... but a (good) friend from Eldwean. seem to...
There is a clip on his page, on the end you will see Eldwean wit the general.
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1422 on: May 14, 2009, 10:18:13 AM »

well i have to go now...
there is no more work for me.

Well monkeys have a good one 

see you all tomorrow
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1423 on: May 14, 2009, 11:01:07 AM »

REMINDER

DISETTI / STUART CAPSLOCKWIZARD COINCIDENCES-NO DISCUSSION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4984.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1424 on: May 14, 2009, 11:26:44 AM »

Thankyou Keepthefaith

Please dont take this the wrong way monkeys
because I believe you's are absolutely incredible
and you's should all get medals for your
magnificent efforts

but when you's are kicking the persistence and their
connections around  there is absolutely no
pressure what so ever on the three idiots and their
accomplices

even if we keep guessing at things and perhaps make
hits or near hits once in a while it will keep some
pressure n the dirty scumbags and maybe just
maybe one will crack
you's are amazing people

Another attempt to take the focus off the Persistence ... off of Kyle Kingman's own words.  IMO.

Although Americans must be reminded of the corrupt investigation that prevent justice from prevailing for one of their own ... focus must be kept on Kyle Kingman's own words which imply that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed in the trap as well as the John Silvetti's ultimate betrayal.

Kyle Kingman and Tim Trahan along with the ROV footage have the ability to blow this aspect of the Aruban coverup wide open.  My prayer is that these two men will do what is right and ... the FBI can then bring pressure on Aruba to afford the family the opportunity to lay Natalee to rest on American soil.

My prayer is that something is already going on behind the scenes.

Janet

+++++++

REMINDER

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.

______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1425 on: May 14, 2009, 11:55:26 AM »

THE DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

Considering the ruling of the judge in the defamation lawsuit has given Skeeters' audio recording a pass in regards to any manipulation ... the question now is the Phil McGraw's "edited" recording heard by his TV viewing audience.

It is my contention IF the disputed portion of Phil McGraw's audio recording was not deceptively manipulated ... it could stand alone in a court of law in regards to the defamation of Deepak when it is compared to Skeeters' audio recording.  In other words ... no backup case documents should be necessary?

I contend that the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw's copy of the audio recording may have been deceptively manipulated and ... that is the reason backup documents have been requested by his attorneys.  McGraw has to proved that he did not defame Deepak in front of America.

IMO

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1426 on: May 14, 2009, 11:56:24 AM »

Back to my own little hidey hole.

Janet
9:00 AM

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1427 on: May 14, 2009, 12:13:01 PM »

Thank You Janet..The Persistence is where it's at....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1428 on: May 14, 2009, 12:13:56 PM »

THE DEFAMATION LAWSUIT

Considering the ruling of the judge in the defamation lawsuit has given Skeeters' audio recording a pass in regards to any manipulation ... the question now is the Phil McGraw's "edited" recording heard by his TV viewing audience.

It is my contention IF the disputed portion of Phil McGraw's audio recording was not deceptively manipulated ... it could stand alone in a court of law in regards to the defamation of Deepak when it is compared to Skeeters' audio recording.  In other words ... no backup case documents should be necessary?

I contend that the disputed segment of the Phil McGraw's copy of the audio recording may have been deceptively manipulated and ... that is the reason backup documents have been requested by his attorneys.  McGraw has to proved that he did not defame Deepak in front of America.

IMO

Janet

Hiya Janet!

Remember also - the only thing the NFI said (allegedy - since we've never seen their report) is that the images from Skeeter's hard drive copy had been manipulated.  Nothing about any of the audio having been manipulated in any way.

And we all know that Skeeters told us what was aired on Dr Phil is what was said by Deepak, and on the audio from his hard drive.

The only thing we heard about audio manipulations was from Arlene Schippers - and she said it was listened to by people who made that determination, herself included.

Quite a difference between a bunch of crooked cops and an AHATA member to say what they think they heard, and an NFI report stating images were manipulated.

Have a good day Monkeys!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1429 on: May 14, 2009, 12:15:11 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE

TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK
« Last Edit: May 14, 2009, 12:20:17 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1430 on: May 14, 2009, 12:21:05 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1431 on: May 14, 2009, 12:24:03 PM »

THE PERSISTENCE

TICK_TOCK_TICK_TOCK

an angelic monkey All along the watchtower...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1432 on: May 14, 2009, 12:27:12 PM »

Will be in the Oil thread 2nj..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1433 on: May 14, 2009, 12:45:51 PM »

I believe the report from the OM in Aruba stated that the NFI said the tape/cd had been edited.  I do not believe they used the word manipulated, did they?

Of course if was edited to get two hours into five minutes.  SOP.  And I recall the same as Jen that Jamie Skeeters said was was portrayed on Dr. Phil was the same as what was on his hard drive at to content and meaning.

I have always gone along with Tylergal's assessment.  She has listened to tapes professionally.  "She did 'n (short for the word "and") you'd be surprised how easy it was."  Or words to that effect.

Dr. Phil and Skeeters were on the same page.  I don't think Skeeters would have endorsed Dr. Phil's airing had it been altered.  His reputation was worth more to him at the time than to do that or to remain silent if it was altered as to meaning.

As far as defamation is concerned, the rest of the program would go to that as well as the tape.  Apparently, Kalpoes consider repeating what they themselves and Joran and the Aruban OM has said and charged them with is defamation.  No, it is newsworthy. 

They got away with forcing Beth to apologize in Aruba and now mistakenly think everybody everywhere believed that.  They are just so wrong about that as is Aruba in general.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1434 on: May 14, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »

I could be wrong.

However ... the requesting of case documents by McGraw's attorneys does not make sense.  The comparison of the Skeeter's audio recording/hard drive and the disputed segment of Mcraw's copy of the audio recording that was heard by his TV viewing audience ... should be were it is at.

Also ... I cannot comprehend the reasoning behind this multi million dollar lawsuit unless the Kalpoes' backers are convinced there was a deceptive manipulation by Phil McGraw.  Think about it.  These backers realized that a comparation of Skeeters hard drive and ... the Phil McGraw disputed copy will reveal the truth.

Phil McGraw's request of case documents implies to me that his copy was deceptively manipulated and without official backup to the contrary .... Deepak was defamed.

I predict if the official backup case documents are not forthcoming as the Natalee Holloway case has not been officially closed ... Phil McGraw will settle.

IMO

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1435 on: May 14, 2009, 01:30:44 PM »

I could be wrong.

However ... the requesting of case documents by McGraw's attorneys does not make sense.  The comparison of the Skeeter's audio recording/hard drive and the disputed segment of Mcraw's copy of the audio recording that was heard by his TV viewing audience ... should be were it is at.

Also ... I cannot comprehend the reasoning behind this multi million dollar lawsuit unless the Kalpoes' backers are convinced there was a deceptive manipulation by Phil McGraw.  Think about it.  These backers realized that a comparation of Skeeters hard drive and ... the Phil McGraw disputed copy will reveal the truth.

Phil McGraw's request of case documents implies to me that his copy was deceptively manipulated and without official backup to the contrary .... Deepak was defamed.

I predict if the official backup case documents are not forthcoming as the Natalee Holloway case has not been officially closed ... Phil McGraw will settle.

IMO

Janet

I believe they were convinced the Dr. Phil people would settle for a large sum out of court.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1436 on: May 14, 2009, 01:57:41 PM »

I could be wrong.

IMO

Janet

I believe they were convinced the Dr. Phil people would settle for a large sum out of court.

I do too.

The question is why were the backers of the Kalpoes' defamation lawsuit were convinced that Phil McGraw's representatives would negotiate settlement?

It is my contention that the answer to my question is that those backers were convinced that Skeeters' hard drive and the McGraw tape would not concur.  I have come to the conclusion that they are right.

However ... I believe that Phil McGraw's attorneys may have come up with another strategy rather than settle ... lose credibility and ... lose millions.  Could it be that these attorneys have conceded that Deepak was defamed by McGraw in the disputed segment if the tape stands alone but ... with backup from case documents that Deepak defamed himself ... backup from case documents that the official spokesperson defamed Deepak and ... backup from case documents that the prosecutor defamed Deepak ...

IMO

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1437 on: May 14, 2009, 01:59:18 PM »

There were guests as well on that Dr Phil program including Beth Holloway.  They would be considered a part of the defamation as well as any comments by Dr Phil himself.  It wouldn't just be the tapes.

I think the back up documents go directly as to whether what was said defames the Kalpoes or whether they were already long since defamed by their own actions and the charges from the Aruban OM.

And I tend to agree with Klaas that they thought they could get at least a couple of million in an out of court settlement that Dr Phil's insurance would not want to contest because of the cost and bother.

Even Steve Cohen, Official Spokesperson for Aruba at the time, said at least two of the boys claimed to have had sex with Natalee.  So where is the defamation I wonder?

I think people hear about settlement of lawsuits such as the one won against McDonald's where the lady burned herself with the hot coffee and think it is super easy to get large sums of money based on very little.

I also think Dr Phil is trying to get as many documents and as much of Natalee's files as possible for Beth.  It is also routinely done as an annoyance to the ones filing the suit, ask for extaordinary amount of information just because they can do it and make life a little harder on those filing the suit.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1438 on: May 14, 2009, 02:05:04 PM »

Red has a copy taken directly from Skeeter's hard drive.  I don't know of anyone else who does.  The one transcribed and posted online came from ALE and I have wondered if they were the ones who altered it.  Voice over by Deepak to try to win a suit.  But I believe that Red has said it matches the one played by Dr Phil, hasn't he Klaas?  At one time there was talk of posting it but decided not to until the trial, etc. was over.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1439 on: May 14, 2009, 02:08:21 PM »

Deepak's attorneys never had any intentions of turning over case files yet ... a defamation lawsuit was filed against Phil McGraw.  Could it be that these attorneys entered into the defamation lawsuit convinced that a comparison of Skeeters' hard drive and ... the Dr. Phil tape was was it was at?

IMO

Janet

+++++++

Holloway Case: New Kalpoe Documents
Friday, September 14, 2007

JOHN Q. KELLY, ATTORNEY FOR HOLLOWAY FAMILY:  I believe David Koch (ph), one of the attorneys for the Kalpoes actually signed a declaration at the court indicating that even if the court ordered the documents be turned over, they were not going to turn them over ...

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,296798,00.html

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.