April 24, 2024, 05:44:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385497 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1520 on: May 14, 2009, 09:44:09 PM »

Bram Moszkowicz was last night at Pauw/Witteman.

he was asked about Holloway-case.
he isn't doing the civil case anymore for Beth.
he didn't want to give a reason.

http://player.omroep.nl/?aflID=9486462 (right at the end)

Thanks Caesu - I didn't figure he was doing it, it's been so long since we heard anything.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1521 on: May 14, 2009, 10:30:21 PM »

Thanks Caesu - I didn't figure he was doing it, it's been so long since we heard anything.

Anyone with a thought about why?  I'm just wondering. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1522 on: May 14, 2009, 10:59:48 PM »

Thank you caesu!  Good to see you!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1523 on: May 14, 2009, 11:19:54 PM »

It's okay, I was just wondering if Johan555's case took the lead.           No one knows....and someone knows. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1524 on: May 14, 2009, 11:23:13 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/9060/5/

ahata is considera year 2009 crucial for turism sostenibel of we country

thursday, 14 may 2009 - 20:45

the reduccion mundial in turism viahero y in aviacion is traduciendo his self in perdida considerable in the industry principal of aruba. rob smith, because; chairman of aruba hotel and tourism association (ahata) is preocupa cu, if aruba because; destinacion not inverti more coin in the promocion turistico internacional of we country y take another pasonan necesario for sigura alivio fiscal, will can have consecuencia important for aruba. click read more for more info... cu the condicion economico mundial actual, the forza of aruba his economia is core riesgonan earnest. the ocupacion of bedroom of hotel at aruba in the first kwartaal of the year here, owing to abide one caida of 16% in entrance. es more, is proyecta end one caida of not less of 100 miyon guilder in the gdp of we country, compara cu the same season here year happen. the pronosticonan for her remainder of year for aruba do not miho niether. is conoci cu the first kwartaal always is the “high season”, season esun cu the entrance more high, cu is help the industry turistico for can happen the season abao (low season) without problem. “esaki is place we at one cruzada crucial for we industry. the consecuencia of one caida in entrance at the level here is determinante for her level of owe cu is colga on the hotelnan of aruba, cualnan in form colectivo owing to inverti more of one biyon guilder in renovacion of they producto in the ultimo three añanan. then, one caida in entrance is impedi they for recupera of one presion of owe high cu have on they. this is become aun more worse if aumenta gastonan of job y cambionan fiscal,” according rob smith owing to declara. “e question cu now we because; country have of contesta is, if aruba can surpasa the retonan financiero here, crea door of the caida economico internacional.” the study haci door of aib is show cu the entrance of hotelnan owing to descend more or less cu 30%, debi at the debenan high here mara at the aumentonan upstairs menciona. all this still without as cuenta cu the caida in business self. resultadonan of the first kwartaal not was good for her majority of hotelnan of we country, then still miss the cifranan for zomer cu is show worse still. turistanan cu owing to decidi for cambio they plannan of vacacion for of mexico for aruba owing to help we industry one bit, but ocupacion of camber of hotel for her next season of zomer is anticipa one caida significante cu one ocupacion averahe rond of 60% for all we industry hotelero. for her same season, we island owing to know of succeed cifranan of ocupacion in careda of 80% in pasado. “ta normal cu cada 5 for 7 year we hotelnan have to re-inverti in renovacion of the producto turistico of aruba. we is now alrededor of 3 year far for of the next ciclo of the proceso here. if we hotelnan ricibi one dobbel sla in form of one inablidad for can recupera of they owe of inversion of 3 year happen, y upstairs dje gastonan of operacion y tax is follow aumenta in one economia cu already is faint, have to tell cu the future of we industry turistico do not show nothing bon”, so rob smith owing to trece front in all frankesa. aruba because; such maybe victima now of his same exito, for motibo cu just now gobierno is introduciendo one maneho fiscal y job new but usando we situation of pasado because; the base. aruba have the entrance for capita of more high in caribe y even we entrance pear capita is more high cu much estado mericano. alas, already some compania local owing to cuminza ofrece paketenan of retiro voluntario at they trahadornan, debi at the situation economico fragil y anticipando more medida cu will is at caminda. the fright is, cu while companianan trahando directamente cu turism is confrontando retonan for can equilibrium they presupuesto, less trahador will can nifica one caida in the level of servicio cual we is brinda at we turistanan. apart from we preocupacion for trahado individual y the calidad of we producto, the sobrevivencia of companianan local also is cuestionabel. “manera cu the situation is show now, we all is preocupa”, of acuerdo cu rob smith. “nos empresanan is solido, tanto for cu we expertisio because; also for dedicacion for we destinacion. will take more cu immidiately attempt proactivo cu inversion in mercadeo. is crucial for sector priva y gobierno mantene comunicacion y cooperacion of berdad, in cuadro of we esfuersonan for work together for can arrive at solucionnan for her crisis here y sigura durabilidad of the producto aruba,” so the chairman of ahata owing to termina saying. come across

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1525 on: May 14, 2009, 11:24:38 PM »

It's okay, I was just wondering if Johan555's case took the lead.           No one knows....and someone knows. 

Monkey Devil!

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1526 on: May 14, 2009, 11:42:30 PM »

It's okay, I was just wondering if Johan555's case took the lead.           No one knows....and someone knows. 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

He is probably working full time on Johan's case.  It must take quite a bit of doing to "summon" a U.S. citizen from a foreign country and without even involving a judge after all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1527 on: May 15, 2009, 12:04:13 AM »

ahata is considera year 2009 crucial for turism sostenibel of we country

thursday, 14 may 2009 - 20:45

the reduccion mundial in turism viahero y in aviacion is traduciendo his self in perdida considerable in the industry principal of aruba. rob smith, because; chairman of aruba hotel and tourism association (ahata) is preocupa cu, if aruba because; destinacion not inverti more coin in the promocion turistico internacional of we country y take another pasonan necesario for sigura alivio fiscal, will can have consecuencia important for aruba. click read more for more info... cu the condicion economico mundial actual, the forza of aruba his economia is core riesgonan earnest. the ocupacion of bedroom of hotel at aruba in the first kwartaal of the year here, owing to abide one caida of 16% in entrance. es more, is proyecta end one caida of not less of 100 miyon guilder in the gdp of we country, compara cu the same season here year happen. the pronosticonan for her remainder of year for aruba do not miho niether. is conoci cu the first kwartaal always is the “high season”, season esun cu the entrance more high, cu is help the industry turistico for can happen the season abao (low season) without problem. “esaki is place we at one cruzada crucial for we industry. the consecuencia of one caida in entrance at the level here is determinante for her level of owe cu is colga on the hotelnan of aruba, cualnan in form colectivo owing to inverti more of one biyon guilder in renovacion of they producto in the ultimo three añanan. then, one caida in entrance is impedi they for recupera of one presion of owe high cu have on they. this is become aun more worse if aumenta gastonan of job y cambionan fiscal,” according rob smith owing to declara. “e question cu now we because; country have of contesta is, if aruba can surpasa the retonan financiero here, crea door of the caida economico internacional.” the study haci door of aib is show cu the entrance of hotelnan owing to descend more or less cu 30%, debi at the debenan high here mara at the aumentonan upstairs menciona. all this still without as cuenta cu the caida in business self. resultadonan of the first kwartaal not was good for her majority of hotelnan of we country, then still miss the cifranan for zomer cu is show worse still. turistanan cu owing to decidi for cambio they plannan of vacacion for of mexico for aruba owing to help we industry one bit, but ocupacion of camber of hotel for her next season of zomer is anticipa one caida significante cu one ocupacion averahe rond of 60% for all we industry hotelero. for her same season, we island owing to know of succeed cifranan of ocupacion in careda of 80% in pasado. “ta normal cu cada 5 for 7 year we hotelnan have to re-inverti in renovacion of the producto turistico of aruba. we is now alrededor of 3 year far for of the next ciclo of the proceso here. if we hotelnan ricibi one dobbel sla in form of one inablidad for can recupera of they owe of inversion of 3 year happen, y upstairs dje gastonan of operacion y tax is follow aumenta in one economia cu already is faint, have to tell cu the future of we industry turistico do not show nothing bon”, so rob smith owing to trece front in all frankesa. aruba because; such maybe victima now of his same exito, for motibo cu just now gobierno is introduciendo one maneho fiscal y job new but usando we situation of pasado because; the base. aruba have the entrance for capita of more high in caribe y even we entrance pear capita is more high cu much estado mericano. alas, already some compania local owing to cuminza ofrece paketenan of retiro voluntario at they trahadornan, debi at the situation economico fragil y anticipando more medida cu will is at caminda. the fright is, cu while companianan trahando directamente cu turism is confrontando retonan for can equilibrium they presupuesto, less trahador will can nifica one caida in the level of servicio cual we is brinda at we turistanan. apart from we preocupacion for trahado individual y the calidad of we producto, the sobrevivencia of companianan local also is cuestionabel. “manera cu the situation is show now, we all is preocupa”, of acuerdo cu rob smith. “nos empresanan is solido, tanto for cu we expertisio because; also for dedicacion for we destinacion. will take more cu immidiately attempt proactivo cu inversion in mercadeo. is crucial for sector priva y gobierno mantene comunicacion y cooperacion of berdad, in cuadro of we esfuersonan for work together for can arrive at solucionnan for her crisis here y sigura durabilidad of the producto aruba,” so the chairman of ahata owing to termina saying. come across

They changed the picture on this article from the AHATA emblem to this!

Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1528 on: May 15, 2009, 12:31:13 AM »

He really looks "girlie" in those glasses 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1529 on: May 15, 2009, 12:34:15 AM »

He looks like a "BTK Killer" starter kit to me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1530 on: May 15, 2009, 12:38:08 AM »

He looks like a "BTK Killer" starter kit to me.

I agree with both of you!    Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1531 on: May 15, 2009, 12:47:15 AM »

I guess I've spent too much time in the Aruba newspapers....my thought when I first read this...well at least HE ASKED, and didn't just grab the lady's purse...knock the man in the head and run!

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=4249&Itemid=1

Papiamentu translation:

one bad propaganda

wednesday, 13 may 2009 oranjestad – fotografo of good morning aruba owing to saca the potret here hour cu one choller is molestia the turistanan cu is descend for of barco crucero ask they coin. this did take lugar monday near of botica kibrahacha at beach. the situation here is crea one bad impresion close we bishitantenan y one bad propaganda for we sweet island. till what day!! come across

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1532 on: May 15, 2009, 01:10:52 AM »

Watching House hunter's internatinal on HGTV and the couple is looking to purchase a place in Curacao..... Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1533 on: May 15, 2009, 01:13:55 AM »

Hello, my friends.  I hardly know where to begin and I hesitate to ask what's new.  Anyway...what's new?   

BRING NATALEE HOME
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1534 on: May 15, 2009, 01:15:57 AM »

Watching House hunter's internatinal on HGTV and the couple is looking to purchase a place in Curacao..... Monkey Devil!

The couple was touring a house outside of the capital!One of the bedrooms for the kids was sorta like a private room like Joran's..The parents said,"Maybe a little to private."The real estate agent said,"You may never see them again!"..That's the truth.If that couple had TexasMom as there real estate agent i think they'd be rethinking their move! Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1535 on: May 15, 2009, 01:19:55 AM »

We went there several years ago...seemed alright...until you ventured away from the hotel area.

I wouldn't want to live there.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1536 on: May 15, 2009, 01:21:07 AM »

The couple was touring a house outside of the capital!One of the bedrooms for the kids was sorta like a private room like Joran's..The parents said,"Maybe a little to private."The real estate agent said,"You may never see them again!"..That's the truth.If that couple had TexasMom as there real estate agent i think they'd be rethinking their move! Monkey Devil!

I'd just drive them by a few of the places I saw back in '99!    Monkey Devil!

AZLady
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1537 on: May 15, 2009, 01:21:35 AM »

Nope.  Curacao is like Aruba, corrupt through and through.  I would guess that Americans moving there would be targets, for sure.

BRING NATALEE HOME
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1538 on: May 15, 2009, 01:23:17 AM »

Nope.  Curacao is like Aruba, corrupt through and through.  I would guess that Americans moving there would be targets, for sure.

I agree! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1539 on: May 15, 2009, 01:24:10 AM »

We went there several years ago...seemed alright...until you ventured away from the hotel area.

I wouldn't want to live there.   

No Kidding..With some of the stuff you've posted in terms of girls disappearing.. Do people not do their research or what?

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.