March 28, 2024, 11:44:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380897 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1560 on: May 15, 2009, 11:26:14 AM »

No matter the similarities that have been pointed out between DiSetti/Capslock/Stuart I was will to give DiSetti a chance to set it straight.   DeSetti stepped over the line this morning.

Did he post photos of Natalee in Reply #1549?  Were they the ones photoshopped by sicko Joran by any chance?

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1561 on: May 15, 2009, 11:33:29 AM »

No matter the similarities that have been pointed out between DiSetti/Capslock/Stuart I was will to give DiSetti a chance to set it straight.   DeSetti stepped over the line this morning.

Did he post photos of Natalee in Reply #1549?  Were they the ones photoshopped by sicko Joran by any chance?

They were the original party photos prior to Natalee going to Aruba.  I think they may have been taken around Christmas time.  Not the photoshopped ones but maybe the same pics prior to photoshop.  I honestly don't remember which ones they are now.  He posted the link to Medleyrelay's book.   His agenda was becoming clearer and clearer.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1562 on: May 15, 2009, 11:34:56 AM »

Meanwhile

I was afraid Wreck and KTF and billb were going to have to take him rafting.

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1563 on: May 15, 2009, 11:44:49 AM »

Ah, yes, that peculiar mindset that if someone likes to have a good time, it gives these criminals the right to make them disappear.  Lots and lots of re-education is needed for some in that regard.  I really think before all the publicity about Natalee that was the national pass time for that age group in Aruba, drugging the tourist girls on their last night.

This has always been the dirty little secret I think they have most wanted to keep out of the news and media at large.  We may never know just how prevalent the practice was among the slimy locals but I am very sure it was done and done often.  Along with the high crime rate, something else one does not see in the travel brochures, in fact just the opposite.  They lied for years and said there was no crime there.  HA!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1564 on: May 15, 2009, 11:45:05 AM »

Meanwhile

Monkey Devil!

Did someone say rafting?   Anybody feel like bringin over the video from the legendary rock band Queen.."Another one bites the dust"..Just sayin..I think Klaas and Freddy would rock that song!Will be back in a few...  Monkey Devil!

« Last Edit: May 15, 2009, 11:48:32 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1565 on: May 15, 2009, 11:47:40 AM »

Meanwhile

Did someone say rafting?  Anybody feel like bringin over the video from the legendary rock band Queen.."Another one bites the dust"..Just sayin..I think Klaas and Freddy would rock that song!Will be back in a few... 

Monkey Devil!

Did someone say rafting?     Anybody feel like bringin over the video from the legendary rock band Queen.."Another one bites the dust"..Just sayin..I think Klaas and Freddy would rock that song!Will be back in a few...   Monkey Devil!

Mods..Feel free to delete my previous post.I rudely interrupted Anna's Coffee and donut's..You Don't mind if i take a donut and a cup for the road.Do you Anna?

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1566 on: May 15, 2009, 11:57:48 AM »

Just help yourself, KTF!  Always plenty here at SM.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1567 on: May 15, 2009, 12:22:36 PM »

Why,Thank You Anna! It's gonna be a beautiful weekend! I would think the same for you Janet,up there in the Fraser Valley!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1568 on: May 15, 2009, 12:33:44 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.

IMO, DiSetti was attempting to steer the discussion away from the Persistence and the ocean.

Again.

Helen Back

And just where are those remains and shoe that were promised to be found in the pond by some?  You don't have to be a card-carrying memeber to promote the ATA/AHATA agenda.

All Dave Holloway had to do was come down and claim the remains we were told so many times.  OK so where are they?

Nothing at all found in that pond.  What's the explanation for that one?  I have yet to see anyone even attempting to explain how that was all wrong.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1569 on: May 15, 2009, 12:41:11 PM »

Article posted at GM along with a credit to the MajorWager site because according to Vicki (VMS) at GM the original article link is no longer available. 

Here is the link to the original article in the NYPost.  It took me approximately 2 minutes to find it.  My point in all this is some people don't research and some people do:

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/archives/2005/07/20050713_aruba+suspect+no+poker+face.htm

Aruba suspect no poker face

July 13, 2005 --

JORAN Van Der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance in Aruba of vacationing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, is already guilty - of being a lousy poker player. Van Der Sloot, the 17-year-old son of an Aruban justice official, is being held in connection with the vanishing of 18-year-old Holloway. He was a bad bluffer and lost big during a Texas Hold 'Em tournament on the Caribbean island back in April. Miami club impresario Tommy Pooch, who played next to Van Der Sloot for more than two hours, tells us the Dutch-born youth "was as nice as can be, but he was a terrible poker player. "He kept buying back in, and finally he got knocked out when they stopped buy-ins," Pooch said. "He was a terrible bluffer . . . He was a young, excitable kid. He wore the sunglasses and the baseball cap like they do on TV, but even that didn't help." Van Der Sloot must have had a habit of losing money in the poker room of the Holiday Inn-Aruba. "It seemed like everyone knew him there," Pooch said. "It was his hangout. He knew all the dealers by name. He was a local yokel." Last week, an Aruba judge released two brothers held as suspects in the disappearance of Holloway, but ordered that Van Der Sloot be kept in custody for another 60 days. Holloway was last seen around 1 a.m. on May 30 leaving a local nightclub with Van Der Sloot and his buddies Satish Kalpoe, 18, and his brother Deepak, 21. It was the last day of Holloway's high school graduation trip with her classmates. This week's National Enquirer advances the theory that Van Der Sloot confessed to his father that he dumped Holloway's body in shark-infested waters after she accidentally hit her head and drowned in an Ecstasy-induced stupor on an Aruban beach. A source told the tabloid that Van Der Sloot and Holloway went swimming together after meeting at the club and taking drugs together. "Natalee fell, hit her head on a rock and drowned," the Enquirer quotes its source. "In a drug-and-alcohol induced panic, Joran felt he had no other choice but to dispose of Natalee's body in the sea." Van Der Sloot has not been charged, and his family maintains his innocence.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1570 on: May 15, 2009, 12:42:25 PM »

Thanks, Klaas.

IMO, DiSetti was attempting to steer the discussion away from the Persistence and the ocean.

Again.

Helen Back

And just where are those remains and shoe that were promised to be found in the pond by some?  You don't have to be a card-carrying memeber to promote the ATA/AHATA agenda.

All Dave Holloway had to do was come down and claim the remains we were told so many times.  OK so where are they?

Nothing at all found in that pond.  What's the explanation for that one?  I have yet to see anyone even attempting to explain how that was all wrong.

EXACTLEY ANNA..NO APOLOGIES.NONE.NADA!Nothing.Very sad all those who followed CapsLockGizzard still have NOTHING to say.....After all that has been exposed about the pond hoax and the desception of Caps they still say nothing!Some still delving into their Marvel Comic book fetish and fantasies..Just Sayin!

PERSISTENCE...WE'RE STILL HERE

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1571 on: May 15, 2009, 12:49:38 PM »

Kaasend, did you checked the Myspace of Eldwead?

What do you think of it?

I've determined you are full of sh** and have now banned you. 

FINALLY!! THANK YOU KLAAS!!!!!!!!!!!! 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1572 on: May 15, 2009, 12:58:17 PM »

Why,Thank You Anna! It's gonna be a beautiful weekend! I would think the same for you Janet,up there in the Fraser Valley!

Keepthefaith

It is a beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

Unfortunately ... the day will be spent in the library with 11 year old homeschooled  grandson.  I am teacher on call (TOC) today and I have to oversee this young man's ability to research data and comprise a report without any computer access.

I do not know that encyclopaedias still existed on the printed page.  I had assume on-line research was now a given.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Janet
10:00 AM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1573 on: May 15, 2009, 01:05:17 PM »

Keepthefaith

It is a beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

Unfortunately ... the day will be spent in the library with 11 year old homeschooled  grandson.  I am teacher on call (TOC) today and I have to oversee this young man's ability to research data and comprise a report without any computer access.

I do not know that encyclopaedias still existed on the printed page.  I had assume on-line research was now a given.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Janet
10:00 AM

I find that refreshing!Teaching kids that it's not just what your looking for but,the lesson of having to work to find the information...Can't say i'm complaining about Google though.. ..It will be a sad day when,and if Libraries become obsolete..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1574 on: May 15, 2009, 01:41:37 PM »

Article posted at GM along with a credit to the MajorWager site because according to Vicki (VMS) at GM the original article link is no longer available. 

Here is the link to the original article in the NYPost.  It took me approximately 2 minutes to find it.  My point in all this is some people don't research and some people do:

http://www.nypost.com/gossip/archives/2005/07/20050713_aruba+suspect+no+poker+face.htm

Aruba suspect no poker face

July 13, 2005 --

JORAN Van Der Sloot, the prime suspect in the disappearance in Aruba of vacationing Alabama teen Natalee Holloway, is already guilty - of being a lousy poker player. Van Der Sloot, the 17-year-old son of an Aruban justice official, is being held in connection with the vanishing of 18-year-old Holloway. He was a bad bluffer and lost big during a Texas Hold 'Em tournament on the Caribbean island back in April. Miami club impresario Tommy Pooch, who played next to Van Der Sloot for more than two hours, tells us the Dutch-born youth "was as nice as can be, but he was a terrible poker player. "He kept buying back in, and finally he got knocked out when they stopped buy-ins," Pooch said. "He was a terrible bluffer . . . He was a young, excitable kid. He wore the sunglasses and the baseball cap like they do on TV, but even that didn't help." Van Der Sloot must have had a habit of losing money in the poker room of the Holiday Inn-Aruba. "It seemed like everyone knew him there," Pooch said. "It was his hangout. He knew all the dealers by name. He was a local yokel." Last week, an Aruba judge released two brothers held as suspects in the disappearance of Holloway, but ordered that Van Der Sloot be kept in custody for another 60 days. Holloway was last seen around 1 a.m. on May 30 leaving a local nightclub with Van Der Sloot and his buddies Satish Kalpoe, 18, and his brother Deepak, 21. It was the last day of Holloway's high school graduation trip with her classmates. This week's National Enquirer advances the theory that Van Der Sloot confessed to his father that he dumped Holloway's body in shark-infested waters after she accidentally hit her head and drowned in an Ecstasy-induced stupor on an Aruban beach. A source told the tabloid that Van Der Sloot and Holloway went swimming together after meeting at the club and taking drugs together. "Natalee fell, hit her head on a rock and drowned," the Enquirer quotes its source. "In a drug-and-alcohol induced panic, Joran felt he had no other choice but to dispose of Natalee's body in the sea." Van Der Sloot has not been charged, and his family maintains his innocence.

Thank you Klassend.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1575 on: May 15, 2009, 01:43:25 PM »

Michelle: "Have you talked to Jamie Skeeters since the Dr. Phil tape fiasco?"

Beth: "Oh yes. I talk to Jamie all the time. He stands by his tapes. He's had 20 experts authorize that the tapes are real. I spoke with Dr. Phil as well. He is angry that the Aruban authorities claimed he manipulated the tape...when it was just 'edited' for tv time."
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2005/12/my-conversation-with-beth-holloway.html
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1576 on: May 15, 2009, 02:22:03 PM »

Michelle: "Have you talked to Jamie Skeeters since the Dr. Phil tape fiasco?"

Beth: "Oh yes. I talk to Jamie all the time. He stands by his tapes. He's had 20 experts authorize that the tapes are real. I spoke with Dr. Phil as well. He is angry that the Aruban authorities claimed he manipulated the tape...when it was just 'edited' for tv time."
http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2005/12/my-conversation-with-beth-holloway.html

I'm sure in her conversations with Jamie Skeeters, it would have been the first thing discussed had there been any manipulation as to content and meaning on those tapes. 

And I agree with Jen that is it almost comical if not such a tragic subject matter that one of the "Aruban versions" ended up with a total word change.  Bad voice over by Deepak. 

But, hey, if it was coming from police sources, it just had to be authentic, right?  Not at all!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1577 on: May 15, 2009, 02:54:10 PM »

MuminOhio is one of the most disagreeable people I have ever encountered.

She fancys herself to be such a researcher and all she can research is Shango,
then acts as though she has been wronged if somebody disagrees with her.
She doesn't know straight up. 

She obviously reads every word posted here.

Ask Mum where Caps evidence is and exactly when Dave can pick up his daughter.
Maybe she will ask Lalas or caps for all of us.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1578 on: May 15, 2009, 03:04:14 PM »

MuminOhio is one of the most disagreeable people I have ever encountered.

She fancys herself to be such a researcher and all she can research is Shango,
then acts as though she has been wronged if somebody disagrees with her.
She doesn't know straight up. 

She obviously reads every word posted here.

Ask Mum where Caps evidence is and exactly when Dave can pick up his daughter.
Maybe she will ask Lalas or caps for all of us.

Please!I'm still waiting for anyone to answer about the Pond Hoax and or Caps...Problem is!There is no other answer other then Caps and crew are DISINFORMATION SPECIALISTS........END OF STORY...You can't make up a B.S. answer,and or use semantics for what Caps and his cohorts have done..Absolutely despicable.. The only thing a Caps follower can do is create a distraction,and or misdirection..Anything other then what really happened!Don't forget Kyle's own words as well.Those are two things that are relatively absent from the other forums....

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1579 on: May 15, 2009, 03:18:18 PM »

It seems that Kermit hit a sore spot with the Shribana 6 room mates. Monkey Devil!

Ohhhh, did Kermit put Caps life in danger?  Monkey Devil! Was it all of the capslockwizards or just one or two of them?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.