April 26, 2024, 11:33:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385616 times)
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: May 15, 2009, 03:23:48 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1581 on: May 15, 2009, 03:26:18 PM »

Just help yourself, KTF!  Always plenty here at SM.

Why,Thank You Anna! It's gonna be a beautiful weekend! I would think the same for you Janet,up there in the Fraser Valley!

Keepthefaith

It is a beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

Unfortunately ... the day will be spent in the library with 11 year old homeschooled  grandson.  I am teacher on call (TOC) today and I have to oversee this young man's ability to research data and comprise a report without any computer access.

I do not know that encyclopaedias still existed on the printed page.  I had assume on-line research was now a given.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Janet
10:00 AM

This young man is kin to his grandmother so in my estimation he will NO problems doing research.  And what better person than you Janet to teach him.

Klaas, thanks for eliminating another bad seed.  Appreciate what you do to keep this site free from the BAD guys.  Nothing gets past you.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: May 15, 2009, 03:35:20 PM »

Thank you, Klaas!

LifeSong... Is that you? Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1583 on: May 15, 2009, 03:58:10 PM »

Just help yourself, KTF!  Always plenty here at SM.

Why,Thank You Anna! It's gonna be a beautiful weekend! I would think the same for you Janet,up there in the Fraser Valley!

Keepthefaith

It is a beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.

Unfortunately ... the day will be spent in the library with 11 year old homeschooled  grandson.  I am teacher on call (TOC) today and I have to oversee this young man's ability to research data and comprise a report without any computer access.

I do not know that encyclopaedias still existed on the printed page.  I had assume on-line research was now a given.

Have a good day Monkeys.

Janet
10:00 AM

I find that refreshing!Teaching kids that it's not just what your looking for but,the lesson of having to work to find the information...Can't say i'm complaining about Google though.. ..It will be a sad day when,and if Libraries become obsolete..

Well Grandson and I are back from that library.  Thankfully ... a very nice librarian was willing to assistassist while teaching at the same time in locating resources for his topic right.  Unfortunately ... some resources had to be utilized in the library ... they were not allowed to be checked out.  So grandson spent two hours improving his handwriting while Mama hovered over him and made sure he wasn't being lazy.  I had no intentions of returning to that place.

Time for a bite of lunch and ... then overseeing the task of organizing the research is where it is at.

Later, Janet
12:55 PM

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1584 on: May 15, 2009, 04:09:41 PM »

It seems that Kermit hit a sore spot with the Shribana 6 room mates. Monkey Devil!

Ohhhh, did Kermit put Caps life in danger?  Monkey Devil! Was it all of the capslockwizards or just one or two of them?

Well, that is supposed to fool people into not revealing information while lying.  Why on earth would his life be in danger from playing yet another Aruban trick on this family? 

And you sure don't have to officially join AHATA to be doing their dirty work for them.  Just post their lies as facts.

And I agree and want to know just when and where it is that Dave Holloway can just show up and collect the remains.  Of course now the trick is to try to make it appear that SM was the source for the disinfo instead of the defectors and rejects. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1585 on: May 15, 2009, 04:13:37 PM »

OT

Reference books & periodicals have never left any library I've visited in my lifetime.  I remember making copies of some info along the way, as long as it was referenced in the footnotes/bibliography.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1586 on: May 15, 2009, 04:54:26 PM »

I certainly hope someone gave DiSetti a link to Chat and Grumble...so they can help him label his research...
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1587 on: May 15, 2009, 05:05:47 PM »

I certainly hope someone gave DiSetti a link to Chat and Grumble...so they can help him label his research...

You so bad Buckeye! Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1588 on: May 15, 2009, 05:12:14 PM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1589 on: May 15, 2009, 05:16:25 PM »

A MOTHER'S ANQUISH

Pages 114/115
:  Since entrusting Natalee's care to God, I welcome sleep when I can get it.  Nothing in my dreams is worse than my waking hours.  Ironically, sleep takes me out of the nightmare.  No question through, the lack of sleep is having an effect.  After holding it together all day, in front of others and in front of TV cameras, night is when emotions spiral out of control.

Feeling was unleased at the Cross, and it is a being of its own.  It can soothe me, and it can torment me.  It empowers me.  Yet I throw things when I'm alone in the room.  Shoes, Apples from a fruit basket.  Whatever is within reach when the urge strikes.  Somethimes the crying is inconsolable, and I hug the purpole duffel bag.  Over and over I just hug it.

When Jug and I are in Natalee's room by ourselves, we kneel and pray toether for her, staring at her picture on the bedside table.  We keep the light on.  Just like all parents do when they're they're waiting for their children to come home.

Another day passes.  And tomorrow and the next day and the next we'll put on our game faces and do it all over gain until we find her.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1590 on: May 15, 2009, 05:20:40 PM »

If not he'll get it when he's the next new member at GM!  It seems that they automatically welcome ANYONE banned from here.

Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1591 on: May 15, 2009, 05:32:48 PM »

Any thoughts from tha rest of you Monkey's??

Keepthefaith, klaasend, KYcat, SurfCity, Tamikosmom, texasmom, Leroy

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1592 on: May 15, 2009, 05:45:13 PM »

If not he'll get it when he's the next new member at GM!  It seems that they automatically welcome ANYONE banned from here.

Monkey Devil!

"Welcome to GM DiSetti.  We look forward to seeing you in Chat." Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1593 on: May 15, 2009, 05:52:41 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56667.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Drivers convicted of manslaughter

May 15, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two drivers C. Maduro and X. Croes, on Jan 12, 2006 caused an accident at the intersection of Mahuma with C. Williams was killed, both debt to his death. The judge came yesterday after the case to this conclusion.

The judge was responsible Maduro because he under the influence of alcohol and no wrong precedence. Croes was the judge also guilty because he is irresponsible and rode hard. The pair were each sentenced to five months conditional sentence and 100 hours of service. Moreover, they make up the funeral of Willems (5125 florin) pay to his widow. Since Maduro after the accident 26 days in pre-trial has been, he may deduct this time the number of service hours that he should do. For each day in pre-trial he need two hours less service prior to arrival.

Sentence
The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded a higher penalty. The prosecutor wanted for both a conditional sentence of eight months, two years probation, 200 hours service, a fine of 1250 florin and payment of funeral expenses. The lawyers wanted the court for leave to declare inadmissible, because the case because of the OM, after 3.5 years for the court appearance. Although the court case declared inadmissible, or was aware of the penalty significantly reduced. The fact that the judge did not want the penalties would make sure that the perpetrators would lose their jobs, he in his penalty to make roads.

Under the influence
The fatal accident happened on the night of 11 on January 12. Just after midnight Maduro came from the Parkietenbos at the crossroads of Mahuma not reason. He had drunk about six beers and two friends had given a lift. Williams sat next to him in the cab of the pick-up, another friend behind Saturday in the bucket. At the intersection stopped Maduro. He saw the car Croes right to ride, but thought he still had enough time to cross over to the stabbing. "Because someone in the back Saturday, I went slowly," said Maduro. Then he felt a blow. Maduro said the accident is the fault of Croes. He would not have driven too hard. " In turn Croes that Maduro was guilty because he is not a priority basis. About his speed Croes said that 'about 90 to 95 miles per hour drove. Statements of eyewitnesses indicate that Croes inhaalde cars and the racing was.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1594 on: May 15, 2009, 05:57:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56667.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Drivers convicted of manslaughter

May 15, 2009, 14:55 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - Two drivers C. Maduro and X. Croes, on Jan 12, 2006 caused an accident at the intersection of Mahuma with C. Williams was killed, both debt to his death. The judge came yesterday after the case to this conclusion.

The judge was responsible Maduro because he under the influence of alcohol and no wrong precedence. Croes was the judge also guilty because he is irresponsible and rode hard. The pair were each sentenced to five months conditional sentence and 100 hours of service. Moreover, they make up the funeral of Willems (5125 florin) pay to his widow. Since Maduro after the accident 26 days in pre-trial has been, he may deduct this time the number of service hours that he should do. For each day in pre-trial he need two hours less service prior to arrival.

Sentence
The Public Prosecutor (OM) had demanded a higher penalty. The prosecutor wanted for both a conditional sentence of eight months, two years probation, 200 hours service, a fine of 1250 florin and payment of funeral expenses. The lawyers wanted the court for leave to declare inadmissible, because the case because of the OM, after 3.5 years for the court appearance. Although the court case declared inadmissible, or was aware of the penalty significantly reduced. The fact that the judge did not want the penalties would make sure that the perpetrators would lose their jobs, he in his penalty to make roads.

Under the influence
The fatal accident happened on the night of 11 on January 12. Just after midnight Maduro came from the Parkietenbos at the crossroads of Mahuma not reason. He had drunk about six beers and two friends had given a lift. Williams sat next to him in the cab of the pick-up, another friend behind Saturday in the bucket. At the intersection stopped Maduro. He saw the car Croes right to ride, but thought he still had enough time to cross over to the stabbing. "Because someone in the back Saturday, I went slowly," said Maduro. Then he felt a blow. Maduro said the accident is the fault of Croes. He would not have driven too hard. " In turn Croes that Maduro was guilty because he is not a priority basis. About his speed Croes said that 'about 90 to 95 miles per hour drove. Statements of eyewitnesses indicate that Croes inhaalde cars and the racing was.

As we all know..ARUBA DOESN'T CARE ABOUT ANYBODY'S LIFE IF YOUR NOT PART OF THE DUTCH ELITE OR THE DIRTY INDUSTRY'S THEY HIDE..PLAIN IN SIMPLE...................
STAY AWAY FROM ARUBA AS YOUR LIFE DEPENDED ON IT...BECAUSE IT DOES......[/b]

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1595 on: May 15, 2009, 05:57:40 PM »

Monkey Devil!

"Welcome to GM DiSetti.  We look forward to seeing you in Chat." Monkey Devil!

Yep, let's see how long it takes....tick tock.... Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1596 on: May 15, 2009, 06:00:11 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56666.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Ahata fears for future tourism

May 15, 2009, 14:54 (GMT -04:00)

The future of tourism is, according to director Rob Smith Ahata not rosy.

ORANGE CITY - The government must present the tax and labor technical revisions to adapt, otherwise, the future of the tourism industry of Aruba danger. This said Rob Smith, director of Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata) following the appearance of the first quarter and registered reservations for the coming period.

The prediction is that the national income by the slump in tourism 100 million florin less, compared with the same period last year. Capacity utilization in the first quarter fell by 16 percent. And while the first quarter is the high season, which usually enough revenue generated to the lean period of low season without a problem to come. Ahata The director points out that the timing of this crisis as a result of the current downturn in tourism worldwide could not be worse for a large number of hotels on the island. The hotels have together in the past three years more than one billion florin invested in innovation of their products. "It is normal for hotels to five to seven year investment in renewal of the tourist product of Aruba. Now we are about three years of the next cycle. If our hotels have a double blow with the inability to recover from the debt of the previous investment round, plus higher operating costs and taxes in an already weak economy, it must be said that the future of our tourism industry is anything but rosy look. " This is Smith the new technical employment and tax regulations that the government is preparing to enter, based on the economic situation before the crisis.

Declining occupancy
Examination of Aruba Investment Bank (AIB) shows that the income of the hotels has dropped about thirty percent as a result of its debt. The decrease in bookings is still disregarded and everything suggests that the summer numbers will be even worse. The fact that tourists planned their holidays in Mexico have changed in flights to Aruba because of the Mexican flu has helped a little. But the expectation remains that the occupancy rate this summer by as much as 20 percent will fall compared with previous years. Smith points out that there are local companies that send people home and fewer workers in the sector for a lower service level of hotels will provide. It may even affect the survival of local businesses that deal with tourism. "There is more than just investment in marketing. It is crucial that the private sector and government continue to cooperate and communicate. To get together for solutions to this crisis and to the sustainability of the product to Aruba, "said Smith.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: May 15, 2009, 06:38:35 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

ORANGE CITY - The government must present the tax and labor technical revisions to adapt, otherwise, the future of the tourism industry of Aruba danger. This said Rob Smith, director of Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association (Ahata) following the appearance of the first quarter and registered reservations for the coming period.

The prediction is that the national income by the slump in tourism 100 million florin less, compared with the same period last year. Capacity utilization in the first quarter fell by 16 percent. And while the first quarter is the high season, which usually enough revenue generated to the lean period of low season without a problem to come. Ahata The director points out that the timing of this crisis as a result of the current downturn in tourism worldwide could not be worse for a large number of hotels on the island. The hotels have together in the past three years more than one billion florin invested in innovation of their products. "It is normal for hotels to five to seven year investment in renewal of the tourist product of Aruba. Now we are about three years of the next cycle. If our hotels have a double blow with the inability to recover from the debt of the previous investment round, plus higher operating costs and taxes in an already weak economy, it must be said that the future of our tourism industry is anything but rosy look. " This is Smith the new technical employment and tax regulations that the government is preparing to enter, based on the economic situation before the crisis.

Declining occupancy
Examination of Aruba Investment Bank (AIB) shows that the income of the hotels has dropped about thirty percent as a result of its debt. The decrease in bookings is still disregarded and everything suggests that the summer numbers will be even worse. The fact that tourists planned their holidays in Mexico have changed in flights to Aruba because of the Mexican flu has helped a little. But the expectation remains that the occupancy rate this summer by as much as 20 percent will fall compared with previous years. Smith points out that there are local companies that send people home and fewer workers in the sector for a lower service level of hotels will provide. It may even affect the survival of local businesses that deal with tourism. "There is more than just investment in marketing. It is crucial that the private sector and government continue to cooperate and communicate. To get together for solutions to this crisis and to the sustainability of the product to Aruba, "said Smith.

Maybe if they would send Natalee's remains home to her parents, their numbers would improve.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: May 15, 2009, 06:52:49 PM »

Google translation:

Aruba

Declining occupancy

Maybe if they would send Natalee's remains home to her parents, their numbers would improve.

They would HAVE to............................ their numbers have not even bottomed out yet!  Monkey Devil!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1599 on: May 15, 2009, 06:54:36 PM »

FWIW, the fok.nl Natalee Holloway thread is now closed.  Guess they got tired of the childish bickering even amongst themselves 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.