March 29, 2024, 05:58:03 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380936 times)
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1660 on: May 16, 2009, 12:05:52 PM »

Have a good day Monkeys.  I am off to a flower wholesaler to buy memorial wreaths to put on my Grandmothers grave along with Aunt and great-uncles graves.  Tomorrow is what is called Decoration Day at the old cemetery where they are buried and it will be a gathering of people I haven't seen in a long time.  The old country church will be open all day for visitors and my mother was a member along with my father of this old church.  Brings back memories of the days my parents took us to these cemeteries and visited with the "old" folks.   This church/cemetery is located in the boondocks where my parents were raised and my mother always told us when she is gone to be sure and keep flowers on her mothers grave and I have done that since she passed away 10 years ago.

See ya later.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1661 on: May 16, 2009, 12:09:21 PM »

tamikosmom

thats not what i ment there at all

maybe i didnt put it down properly
so i'll try here

what i ment was when you's are constantly talking about the persistence
for days on end without mentioning   anything about the three azzholes
and their accomplices ....it feels as if that part of the case is falling by the way
and is being forgotten????.....i certainly(?) didnt mean you should stop

RANT WARNING:

oh canada
~  I'm not tamikosmom, but I would like to address your post:

Why do you take it upon yourself to say things like that?    Do you REALLY think posters here are going to forget? Preachin' to the choir, more like it.  There are many, many that watch Natalee's case.  Just because they aren't here daily posting doesn't mean they have forgotten.    And especially they haven't forgotten Joran and Deepak and Satish.    Just watch this spot when there is new information or possible new development.  My advice to you is to go back and start reading again.  At the beginning.  All of it.  It will take you a while.  You will see the many angles and possibilities, plus the pics, docs and etc.   And then see if you think folks here have forgotten about the three azzholes.   Some may think you are just trying to recreate the wheel.  You know what oh canada?  You too can post and discuss the three azzholes.  You can bring it up for discussion, at any time.  You can make a thread to discuss a particular aspect.  Don't depend on everyone else and then get critical about it.  Step up to the plate.  You take the lead.  And you keep it going.  And then see.  What can you bring to the table?  I don't have much I can contribute to Natalee's cause and case right now, but to continue to believe she will have justice served.  I came to Scared Monkeys because of her case almost four years ago.  And I won't be forgetting about the three any time soon.  JMHO

« Last Edit: May 16, 2009, 12:14:30 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1662 on: May 16, 2009, 12:15:46 PM »

Have a good day Monkeys.  I am off to a flower wholesaler to buy memorial wreaths to put on my Grandmothers grave along with Aunt and great-uncles graves.  Tomorrow is what is called Decoration Day at the old cemetery where they are buried and it will be a gathering of people I haven't seen in a long time.  The old country church will be open all day for visitors and my mother was a member along with my father of this old church.  Brings back memories of the days my parents took us to these cemeteries and visited with the "old" folks.   This church/cemetery is located in the boondocks where my parents were raised and my mother always told us when she is gone to be sure and keep flowers on her mothers grave and I have done that since she passed away 10 years ago.

See ya later.

I hope you have a great day Blue Moon!

I'm sure your mother is smiling down on you!   an angelic monkey   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1663 on: May 16, 2009, 12:22:53 PM »

BETH: And it's hard to deny that conversation with his father. And it was definitely a tight window. I know that. I know he had a tight window of that night of what he said he did. And if you have an accident, it sure is hard to think that quick on your feet. An hour and 20 minutes -- what did he have, an hour and 20 minutes?

VAN SUSTEREN: Not much time.
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,457715,00.html
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1664 on: May 16, 2009, 12:27:35 PM »

Blue Moon that is a beautiful tribute to your family that you do.
Wishing you joy & happiness.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1665 on: May 16, 2009, 12:31:37 PM »

klassend 

what is rhis

I found out that there where or still are, or they are just 1 person that has to names.
The name is "canada" here on sm is ohcanada.
And on a another forum scrux, there is incanada.     http://scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1568&sid=686e8d28233f697999776882ba37d9f8

They both seems to know many details.

but it could be nothing... 

or
http://www.mckinsey.com/
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1666 on: May 16, 2009, 12:34:51 PM »

Sure could use some good news around here.  I wonder where that frog is?

Anyway, I am patient.   

tick tock tick tock

Nitey nite monkeys.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1667 on: May 16, 2009, 12:40:44 PM »

tamikosmom

so i'll try here

and their accomplices ....it feels as if that part of the case is falling by the way
RANT WARNING:

oh canada
Why do you take it upon yourself to say things like that?    Do you REALLY think posters here are going to forget? Preachin' to the choir, more like it.  There are many, many that watch Natalee's case.  Just because they aren't here daily posting doesn't mean they have forgotten.    And especially they haven't forgotten Joran and Deepak and Satish.    Just watch this spot when there is new information or possible new development.  My advice to you is to go back and start reading again.  At the beginning.  All of it.  It will take you a while.  You will see the many angles and possibilities, plus the pics, docs and etc.   And then see if you think folks here have forgotten about the three azzholes.   Some may think you are just trying to recreate the wheel.  You know what oh canada?  You too can post and discuss the three azzholes.  You can bring it up for discussion, at any time.  You can make a thread to discuss a particular aspect.  Don't depend on everyone else and then get critical about it.  Step up to the plate.  You take the lead.  And you keep it going.  And then see.  What can you bring to the table?  I don't have much I can contribute to Natalee's cause and case right now, but to continue to believe she will have justice served.  I came to Scared Monkeys because of her case almost four years ago.  And I won't be forgetting about the three any time soon.  JMHO

Very well stated muffybee!

None of us here for one second "forget" those responsible for Natalee's disappearance. 

But we also won't give a free pass to ANYONE responsible for the continued agony her family goes through every day that they don't know without a doubt where she is.  IF her remains could have been returned to her family almost a year and a half ago and there were those who prevented that for whatever reason; well they are just as guilty of crimes against Natalee Holloway and her family as those in 2005.  We've talked about the original criminals for four years now, we're not going to stop discussing anyone we consider suspect in keeping answers from Natalee's family either. 

We won't rest until there's TRUTH & JUSTICE FOR NATALEE!

JMHO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1668 on: May 16, 2009, 12:50:50 PM »

See ya later.

Blue Moon

Traditions that honor the memories of our loved ones is the ultimate appreciation of the positive impact they had in our lives and ... the role they played in the people we have become.

My hubby's parents used to take a trek to Japan every three years ... to visit ancestorial graves as well as ... touch base with friends and relatives.

As the graves of our parents are beautifully maintained ... we find ourselves visiting their resting places only on the anniversary of the day each passed away.

A funny story.  A few years back hubby and I were driving by the cemetery of his parents' gravesites and ... made the decision to stop.  The field across the street from the cemetery was covered with beautiful white wild DAISIES.  I suggested that we stop and pick a bouquet as each gravesite has an attached vase.

My hubby gave me a look of disgust and ... stated that he was not going to pick weeds from a field to take to his parents' gravesite.  Taken back by his strong reaction ... I immediately  backed off.  Hubby then proceeded to drive for another five minutes past the cemetery until we came upon a small grocery store which had a beautiful display of cut flowers in front.  I stayed in the vehicle while hubby made the selection.  When he got back into the vehicle ... he handed me the bouquet of cut flowers to hold ... a bouquet of DAISIES ... colourful daisies but ... daisies nevertheless.

Janet 

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1669 on: May 16, 2009, 12:57:45 PM »

tamikosmom

so i'll try here

RANT WARNING:

oh canada

Thank you MuffyBee.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1670 on: May 16, 2009, 12:58:05 PM »

See ya later.

Blue Moon

Traditions that honor the memories of our loved ones is the ultimate appreciation of the positive impact they had in our lives and ... the role they played in the people we have become.

My hubby's parents used to take a trek to Japan every three years ... to visit ancestorial graves as well as ... touch base with friends and relatives.

As the graves of our parents are beautifully maintained ... we find ourselves visiting their resting places only on the anniversary of the day each passed away.

A funny story.  A few years back hubby and I were driving by the cemetery of his parents' gravesites and ... made the decision to stop.  The field across the street from the cemetery was covered with beautiful white wild DAISIES.  I suggested that we stop and pick a bouquet as each gravesite has an attached vase.

My hubby gave me a look of disgust and ... stated that he was not going to pick weeds from a field to take to his parents' gravesite.  Taken back by his strong reaction ... I immediately  backed off.  Hubby then proceeded to drive for another five minutes past the cemetery until we came upon a small grocery store which had a beautiful display of cut flowers in front.  I stayed in the vehicle while hubby made the selection.  When he got back into the vehicle ... he handed me the bouquet of cut flowers to hold ... a bouquet of DAISIES ... colourful daisies but ... daisies nevertheless.

Janet 

That Veggie is just a real keeper!

KYcat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1671 on: May 16, 2009, 01:16:54 PM »

Hi fellow Monkeys.  Have not posted for a while but have been trying to read and keep informed every day.  I don't post because I have nothing to contribute to the research that all you very talented Monkeys do.  That said, I do miss everyone here and I WILL NOT GO AWAY.  My favorite *bee* said it best. 

snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1672 on: May 16, 2009, 01:18:38 PM »

Hi everybody.

I just seen where The Natalee Holloway story is going to be on again tonight on LMN at 9:00 central.

Aruba.....We'll never forget.

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1673 on: May 16, 2009, 01:23:56 PM »

Hi KYcat, it's good to see you,  another of the many voices that have not and will not forget Natalee Holloway.    an angelic monkey

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1674 on: May 16, 2009, 01:29:45 PM »

tamikosmom

so i'll try here

RANT WARNING:

oh canada

Nicely said Muffy.

We can discuss all aspects of this case in the NH thread especially what the Persistence did to her.  Kyle's own words is why we continue to discuss what the Persistence did.  In my opinion they turned their back on Natalee.

So which is it.  Did he or didn't he lie.  Enquiring minds want to know.

As far as I know Kyle has not been banned so no third party explantions needed. He is a big boy and I want to hear the facts straight from Kyle's big mouth.  Stop hiding behind people and have the balls to come on here and dispute what you said.

After four years the only thing I have learned is that you can't dispute the truth.  Every time someone came on here or another blog and spewed lies about Natalee it took one person to set the record straight and that was Beth Twitty.  All they had to do is ask Beth the question and we all knew she told the truth.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1675 on: May 16, 2009, 01:43:04 PM »

Hi everybody.

I just seen where The Natalee Holloway story is going to be on again tonight on LMN at 9:00 central.

I cannot seem to access the Natalee Holloway online movie on the Lifetime website.  Does anybody else have the same problem or is it just me?

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/lmn/natalee-holloway-movie/full-movie/video/natalee-holloway-part-1

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1676 on: May 16, 2009, 01:45:06 PM »

Hi everybody.

I cannot seem to access the Natalee Holloway online movie on the Lifetime website.  Does anybody else have the same problem or is it just me?

http://www.mylifetime.com/on-tv/lmn/natalee-holloway-movie/full-movie/video/natalee-holloway-part-1

It works for me Janet.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1677 on: May 16, 2009, 02:21:04 PM »

Thanks San.

Janet

_____

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1678 on: May 16, 2009, 03:08:51 PM »

kermit

klassend 

what is rhis

I found out that there where or still are, or they are just 1 person that has to names.
The name is "canada" here on sm is ohcanada.
And on a another forum scrux, there is incanada.     http://scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1568&sid=686e8d28233f697999776882ba37d9f8

They both seems to know many details.

but it could be nothing... 

or
http://www.mckinsey.com/

im not sure what you mean with this  .....someone brought this up
before and i wasnt sure then???????
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1679 on: May 16, 2009, 03:19:05 PM »

muffybee

i have been reading and reading and reading
i've been coming here as a guest for a long time
and just recently signed on

where do i post stuff as to not make people angry when i find something
here or elsewhere that i think may help i keep getting told what i put on
here is old news and yet most of what i read is reposts or pull aheads
or what ever they are called 

i'd really like to help ....maybe i should just shut up
thanx for listening

ps  I never once said any of you's should forget i just
ment that it feels that way sometimes
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.