April 19, 2024, 11:25:59 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385289 times)
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1700 on: May 16, 2009, 03:56:58 PM »

texasmom

i dont get that one either?????
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1701 on: May 16, 2009, 03:57:02 PM »

I'm suspicious of ANYONE coming here and telling us we shouldn't discuss the Persistence. (especially if they registered in Dec. '08). I'm suspicious of ANYONE coming here expecting ANY sympathy for Anita. I'm suspicious of ANYONE coming here after 4 years and talking down to those of us that have been here EVERYDAY for 4 years.

ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1702 on: May 16, 2009, 03:59:01 PM »

klassend

could be a combination of all three      hahahaha
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1703 on: May 16, 2009, 04:03:44 PM »

thanx klassend

i'm not trying to tell you's how to run your show
i only wanted to tell you how it feels sometimes when
i'm reading here and ......you know what.....

i think the frustration of this case is getting to me
i see you's digging and digging and even with emense amount of
data that you's have gathered   NOTHING IS HAPPENING    AAAAAAAAAGHHHH

sorry about that

ohcanada

Who are you to imply that nothing is happening?  You do not have clue what may be taking place behind the scenes.  Hey ... do you every stop and consider who may be lurking in the rafters as a guest ... stop and consider that just one guest may be a position to make a difference?

God only requires us to do our part ... to do our best and ... then trust Him with what we have no control over.  I am sure that God has other earthly angels who will take over where Monkeys leave off ... other links in the chain towards closure for Natalee Holloway's family.

Also ... I know that an Absolute God has the ability to open closed doors for each one of us in our Natalee Holloway journey.

However ... waiting on God's perfect plan with patience and trust is where it is at.  This is the hard part.  When our spirit fails become weary in our efforts ... we must rely on each other for encouragement to go on.  We must rely on each other for the assurance that all we do ... in the name of good ... is not in vain.

Janet

++++++++

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1704 on: May 16, 2009, 04:07:31 PM »

thanx klassend

sorry about that

ohcanada

Who are you to imply that nothing is happening?  You do not have clue what may be taking place behind the scenes.  Hey ... do you every stop and consider who may be lurking in the rafters as a guest ... stop and consider that just one guest may be a position to make a difference?

God only requires us to do our part ... to do our best and ... then trust Him with what we have no control over.  I am sure that God has other earthly angels who will take over where Monkeys leave off ... other links in the chain towards closure for Natalee Holloway's family.

Also ... I know that an Absolute God has the ability to open closed doors for each one of us in our Natalee Holloway journey.

However ... waiting on God's perfect plan with patience and trust is where it is at.  This is the hard part.  When our spirit fails become weary in our efforts ... we must rely on each other for encouragement to go on.  We must rely on each other for the assurance that all we do ... in the name of good ... is not in vain.

Janet

++++++++

Page 232:
  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Ecclesiastes 3:1
There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.

Galatians 6:9
Let us not become weary in doing good, for at the proper time we will reap a harvest if we do not give up.

Thank you Janet!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1705 on: May 16, 2009, 04:08:41 PM »

Although I don't see Canadian mentioned, I do see Scottish which surprised me. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=You's

Oh the Reality of it all!   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1706 on: May 16, 2009, 04:13:02 PM »

Trying to garner sympathy for Anita VDS,on mother's day,on the Natalee Holloway thread was very disturbing to me!One would think if you've been reading and reading and then decided outta thin air to post that on Mother's Day..Me personally..Not buying it..Very calculated to say the least..JMOO

I agree with you KTF. 

Anita VDS can kiss my bee-butt
. She brings shame to motherhood.    She is NOT a victim.  She is a liar and an enabler.  She knows a lot more then she tells.  She could come forward and solve a lot of questions, but she's been protected.  My mind goes back to a time when Anita was talking about intimate things concerning Natalee in front of Beth.     I think ocanada just likes to try to stir up stuff.  Sort of reminds me of something that begins with a "T" and ends with an "L".  (hint:  the middle letters are "ROL") And I think it's time I stopped feeding it.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1707 on: May 16, 2009, 04:13:16 PM »

I'm suspicious of ANYONE coming here and telling us we shouldn't discuss the Persistence. (especially if they registered in Dec. '08). I'm suspicious of ANYONE coming here expecting ANY sympathy for Anita. I'm suspicious of ANYONE coming here after 4 years and talking down to those of us that have been here EVERYDAY for 4 years.

I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1708 on: May 16, 2009, 04:13:26 PM »

Blue Moon - that entered my mind as well 
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1709 on: May 16, 2009, 04:33:31 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56717.php

Google translation:

'Corruption Investigation was step too far'

May 16, 2009, 17:26 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

It is Attorney General Rob Pietersz keen to see the relationship with the Netherlands.

ORANGE CITY - The Netherlands, according to the Aruban Attorney General (PG) Rob Pietersz a step too far by a study by International Transparancy corruption in Aruba to consider. "If the Netherlands as far as this is concerned, why is there no contact here with the Board included. Or if this was not reliable, with others or me, "says PG appointed in January in an interview with this newspaper.

by Sharina Henriquez

The Pietersz is keen to see the band again with the Netherlands to recover. "Because this is very bad. I know better than anyone, because I always close to the administration have been, the possibilities for the relationship would be good. Aruba will have to fly. Of course, we do our homework to do in order and do not be fooled that everything goes well. "The PG Aruba is that it also must be fair, so that to give and what to do. Such as the poor state of police cells where the European Committee CPT has long been very critical of left without something was done. That is now done. "The idea is that we end up a sustainable solution. So the Netherlands is so concerned about corruption, let's talk about it. And not only that it is a mess there. Let's be real, because we are in a Kingdom, together seeking solutions to the problems and not accuse each other. "

Pietersz says it is pretty crazy to have a corruption investigation by the Netherlands' outsider 'would be carried out. He is soon in the Netherlands and therefore this issue will certainly serve in consultation with senior officials. "If you're concerned about corruption, maladministration, there are other ways to do before you come to intervene. But they even chose to have one step to go, which ignores the statutory rules. "The rules mean the PG that the Kingdom may intervene in a country like this to create fur. A serious plea in law, so far hardly been used. "The mechanism we have in the Statute. But then the State chooses to make an outsider - not public service but also an NGO - research to do and not even in your own country, but in another. What kind of power they have to do and what a power Transparancy International to be able to do research here? "

The highest boss of the Aruban Public Prosecutor (OM), the Dutch do not believe that there is a huge increase in corruption and the rule of law that is in danger. "If people say that there is corruption in Aruba, I am the last to deny that. Because we are dealing with daily affairs. And if I would share the concern, we would also be able to do something together, projects. But I think that they (State Secretary Bijleveld, red) is not well informed. "Pietersz said the Dutch themselves daily newsletter of Public Administration, and they also read about the corruption in the Netherlands. "I also share the concern of every Dutchman who reads this newsletter about the corruption in their own country. But only if I think it is a danger to the honor and good name of Aruba, because we in the Kingdom, then I can do something about. In other words, I think it is very bad how it is addressed, it had become the government should be discussed. Or me, for example. Because I am the head of the Public Ministry and I had to have known of these concerns. And I did not know. "

That the Netherlands is concerned is to make has to do with a specific letter of the last (acting) PG, Nico Jörg, to the President of the Treasury Ministers, the Dutch Prime Minister Jan Peter Balkenende with Aruban corruption cases. This letter was also sent to the Aruban parliament with whether a parliamentary inquiry could be. The State Ministers, the letter of Jörg not treated, said Pietersz, but forwarded to State Secretary Bijleveld, then so disappointed to have no contact with Aruba on this recording. About the letter of the PG Jörg says: "This is something I say, you should be careful what you do. It is the separation of powers, Trias politica, and we in the OM would not like the government itself is involved for example with individual criminal cases. Something, in my time as PG never happened. And they also know that I will not accept. "

About the number of corruption cases, Pietersz notes that the last three years an increase. "But I can not say that it is a terrible increase concerns. It is also an indication that more and more people to watch, make a declaration of things are unacceptable. The aim is finally not the number of cases to court, but the prevention of corruption. "The PG is such a 'sustainable' solution not only for the area. The government and parliament have a major role in. "If you know that if parliament fraud say but widely held because of loopholes in the law or because the control does not work, you have more indentation."

Oil Man
Pietersz responds to finish the week leaked letter from the Dutch representative on Aruba (VNO) in February, the cause of the current poor relationship between Aruba and the Netherlands. "It amazes me that so much value is attached to the weekly letters that there is also policy based. Because if I just look at that one letter, ie leaks, I can assure you that 90 percent is not true. There is therefore a very distorted picture of reality and also read out by the Dutch government. "
Maybe, says the PG, he is a bit tougher than the others because he works for. "Here you can not rely on rumors. You must be very careful this box and ultimately to the truth, so evidence for the truth. I can not imagine that anyone at 90 percent untruths a policy make. "

For example, what about him in the weekly report of VNO is "really totally untrue," Pietersz said. He therefore orders executes Henry Croes, lawyer and brother of Justice Minister Rudy Croes. "I got him once in a meeting and met twice with a birthday and a funeral. For the rest there is no contact, no phone call or letter. "
That in the letter, the oil man said, Pietersz is not so bad. "If it means: a person who used to oil the machine to run, I am proud. It sounds just as denigrating a man is. If you do not talk about a PG. "

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1710 on: May 16, 2009, 04:43:07 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56716.php

Google translation:

Aruba

Minister Croes mixes in Curaçao referendum

May 16, 2009, 17:23 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - In strong terms, the Antillean Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage themselves yesterday on the Aruban radio on the interference of the Aruban Justice Minister Rudy Croes (MEP) on Curaçao referendum. Croes would open the No campaign have supported among others, during a broadcast of a radio Curaçao stadium. According to the Prime Minister would Croes his' nerves' on Curacao and Bonaire, because he no longer has responsibilities. They are deprived of it by the Netherlands. "Keep working on your business in Aruba, ga for your own people care," said a very gepikeerde Prime Minister on the radio. She said a low area "to find themselves in this way to let the people Curaçao, while he has no idea what's on the neighboring island on. The Antillean States President Pedro Atcho condemned in strong terms the intervention of Minister Croes.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1711 on: May 16, 2009, 04:45:52 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56713.php

Google translation:

Aruba
Appointment of members Common Court of Justice
May 16, 2009, 17:22 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The State Cabinet has taken on the proposal of State Secretary Bijleveld-Schouten of the Interior and Kingdom agreed to Mrs. IK van Acker, Mrs. M.T. Boerlage, Mr. J.P. de Haan, Mrs. M. Keppel, Mr. D. Thierry and Mr. F.J.P. Veenhof for them as members of the Common Court of Justice of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. The appointments are in a 1 August, 2009.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1712 on: May 16, 2009, 05:01:48 PM »

Texasmom - thanks for those articles!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1713 on: May 16, 2009, 05:02:41 PM »

Great post Wreck...I'm with ya!!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1714 on: May 16, 2009, 05:04:09 PM »

Blue Moon....... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1715 on: May 16, 2009, 05:08:06 PM »

thanx klassend

sorry about that

ohcanada - I don't know who you are or why you just recently decided to insert yourself into this case but I have to admit I'm very curious.

I also find your use of THANX  and YOU'S very familiar although I can't quite put my finger on exactly who it reminds me of YET. 

This is the price you's pay for trying to research after 4 years has gone by.  We have all been here, almost every day for the last almost 4 years, where have you's been?

If I had to take a pick ...

Janet

++++++

Klaasend
Joran's book translations
« Reply #4 on: May 29, 2007, 01:45:59 AM »

Dugo's translations:

By translating bits and pieces for my further study of the case I magically obtain copyrights over the translations. Most of the original is copyright Joran van der Sloot, Zvezdana Vukojevic and publisher Luitingh~Sijthoff. They and I reserve their rights, please don't cause a shitstorm by republishing any of these outside the realm of the webboards, where me and my friends discuss this case to death, without express permission of all copyrightholders. Don't overload me with thank you's, It makes me blush and I do it for myself anyway. Kind regards, dugo.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1097.msg170370;topicseen#msg170370

Carnut
Bush Delivers Hilarious Punch Lines
« Reply #7 on: April 01, 2007, 04:32:06 AM »

Hum, wonder how many working folks will lose their jobs if pet owners 'sue the hell out of the pet food corporations'.

You's think that lost business and reputation from the recall would be enough.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1014.msg132781;topicseen#msg132781

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1716 on: May 16, 2009, 05:15:46 PM »

Although I don't see Canadian mentioned, I do see Scottish which surprised me. 

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=You's

In my opinion ... ohcanada is not Canadian.  She/he has not said "Hey" once.

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1717 on: May 16, 2009, 05:17:40 PM »

klassend

id use you all but that American isn't it

I didn't realize that YOU'S was a Canadian word.  I'll have to ask Dana about that 

Am I invisible?

Janet

_____

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1718 on: May 16, 2009, 05:18:23 PM »

OR .. eh?  Monkey Devil!

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1719 on: May 16, 2009, 05:23:10 PM »

I have heard you's used by people in Eastern Ohio and Pennsylvania

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.