April 26, 2024, 03:14:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385636 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1860 on: May 16, 2009, 10:39:44 PM »

wreck

you's told me to go search the net

so i went to google to search the net
the story came from msnbc but i dont know how to capture
the video  like i said about the trail thru the mud on the chicago video

the picture i got from a different site it had a whole bunch of pictures
on it  and if you cant accept that i cant help you

i wish i could be suspicious of you the way you are
of me but im not that wat
sorry
up here we say  dont be lookin over your
neighbors fence if you cant accept what you see
I's didn't tell you to search anything. But I agree with those here that told you to do some research before you come here expecting us to listen to someone that fails to grasp what we already hashed and rehashed thousands of times. You are not winning any friends here.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1861 on: May 16, 2009, 10:41:39 PM »

Joran has already admitted several times that he was the last person with Natalee.

To try to change that at this late date to one of the Mountain Brook kids is going to take some doing.  There was a video that some lame Aruban reporter tried to say was Natalee back at the hotel but all who looked at it and knew Natalee said no way was that her.

One of several bogus sightings claimed by the same group of people.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
ohcanada
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1862 on: May 16, 2009, 10:43:24 PM »

klassend

i've been reading scaredmonkeys stuff for years
thrn i thought i had something to add to
this but i couldnt figure out how to do it

by the tim i figured it out you's were way
ahead of what i was going to say
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1863 on: May 16, 2009, 10:44:35 PM »

What was the name of the MB student who seem to imply that she saw Natalee back at the hotel following Carlos n Charlies.

When I consider the interviews and FBI statements from ALL the other students as well as the hotel security tape which Beth and Jug viewed ... I believe this friend was confused.

Thanks

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1864 on: May 16, 2009, 10:48:00 PM »

What was the name of the MB student who seem to imply that she saw Natalee back at the hotel following Carlos n Charlies.

When I consider the interviews and FBI statements from ALL the other students as well as the hotel security tape which Beth and Jug viewed ... I believe this friend was confused.

Thanks

Janet

She didn't imply she saw Natalee back at the hotel.  She was speaking of seeing her at Carlos and Charlie's and the reporter changed it to back at the hotel.

Rather than try to keep the two places straight, she said that they saw Natalee that evening and let's just leave it at that.

Some how this is supposed to imply more than was said but I have never understood why.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1865 on: May 16, 2009, 10:50:31 PM »

Thanks

Janet

She didn't imply she saw Natalee back at the hotel.  She was speaking of seeing her at Carlos and Charlie's and the reporter changed it to back at the hotel.

Rather than try to keep the two places straight, she said that they saw Natalee that evening and let's just leave it at that.

Some how this is supposed to imply more than was said but I have never understood why.

Anna ... I agree that the interview was confusing.  I was wondering if you or somebody could tell me the student's name or link me to the transcript/video.

Thanks

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1866 on: May 16, 2009, 10:50:45 PM »

Natalee Holloway has never been seen by another living soul since she was driven away in that gray car by J2K.  They and they alone know what they did with her.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1867 on: May 16, 2009, 10:52:40 PM »

No, Janet, I don't have a link to that interview.

Maybe ocanada could provide one.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1868 on: May 16, 2009, 10:52:51 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Anna ... I agree that the interview was confusing.  I was wondering if you or somebody could tell me the student's name or link me to the transcript/video.

Thanks

Janet

I think it was Frances Ellen Byrd that said:  "Let's just leave it at that."

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1869 on: May 16, 2009, 10:55:24 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

Janet

Thanks Magnolia.

Janet

_____

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1870 on: May 16, 2009, 11:00:20 PM »

None of the MB kids had any way of knowing what Joran and the Kalpoes did with Natalee after they suceeded in taking her away from her friends.

Only they are privy to that information. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1871 on: May 16, 2009, 11:03:01 PM »

Scarborough Country

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8083810
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1872 on: May 16, 2009, 11:06:27 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

Janet

I was trying to keep her name out of it -- but yes, that who it was. Anna explains what happened well.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1873 on: May 16, 2009, 11:07:23 PM »

I contend that Frances Ellen Byrd was referring to Carlos n' Charlies.

When you consider the interviews and FBI statements of other MB students ... anybody who is implying that Byrd is indicating that she saw Natalee back at the hotel ... has an Aruban agenda.

Janet

++++++

'Scarborough Country' - June 2, 2005

JOE SCARBOROUGH, HOST:  Let me ask you, Frances Ellen, when is the last time you saw her? 

FRANCES ELLEN BYRD, FRIEND OF NATALEE:  That night. 

SCARBOROUGH:  Yes, you saw her the night...

BYRD:  I was with her that night. 

SCARBOROUGH:  You were with her that night. 

BYRD:  Yes.  Yes. 

SCARBOROUGH:  All the friends went back to the hotel.  And did you all see her go back to the hotel or not? 

BYRD:  I am just leaving it that we saw her there. 

SCARBOROUGH:  Saw her that night. 

BYRD:  Right.

YODER:  Yes.  Absolutely.

SCARBOROUGH:  All right

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8083810

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1874 on: May 16, 2009, 11:07:43 PM »

You all are doing great tonight. Love it.  Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I know we usually focus on Aruba but I wonder what this is.

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56673.php

States meeting behind closed doors regarding ‘oil contracts’
15 Mei, 2009, 14:43 (GMT -04:00)

WILLEMSTAD — The States will gather for a meeting with the minister-president to discuss the agreements signed by the government concerning perusal of geological research data in the territorial waters of the Netherlands Antilles. It is not often, that the States hold ‘general meetings behind closed doors’.

The decision for the meeting next Tuesday was made during a public meeting on May 5. This meeting was requested by the MAN-fraction, as they demand clarity on the three contracts, which the Land entered into in connection with the search for oil in the Antillean territorial waters. These contracts are related to the exchange of data with the companies involved. The names were defaced in the documents received by the State members.
Premier Emily de Jongh-Elhage stated during the meeting that she was prepared to announce these names to the States, but only during a closed meeting. The parties reached an agreement and this closed meeting is now scheduled for next week.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks SuzieQ!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1875 on: May 16, 2009, 11:09:36 PM »

Night all ..... will be back LATE!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1876 on: May 16, 2009, 11:10:53 PM »

Night all ..... will be back LATE!!

Good Night wreck!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #1877 on: May 16, 2009, 11:11:49 PM »

You're welcome texasmom.  I wonder why they don't want anyone to know the names of the companies? 

2 4 1
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1878 on: May 16, 2009, 11:13:06 PM »

wreck

you's told me to go search the net

so i went to google to search the net
the story came from msnbc but i dont know how to capture
the video  like i said about the trail thru the mud on the chicago video

the picture i got from a different site it had a whole bunch of pictures
on it  and if you cant accept that i cant help you

i wish i could be suspicious of you the way you are
of me but im not that wat
sorry
up here we say  dont be lookin over your
neighbors fence if you cant accept what you see

Let's stick to "Reality" here!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1879 on: May 16, 2009, 11:14:59 PM »

Thanks

Janet

Thanks

Janet

I was trying to keep her name out of it -- but yes, that who it was. Anna explains what happened well.

Me, too, Wreck. 

These kids' only crime was to happen to be along on the trip when Joran van der Sloot and the Kalpoe brothers decided to try their favorite passtime yet again on one of their number.  If not Natalee, it might well have been any other one of them and has had to be a very traumatic experience for all of them but especially for Natalee's close friends.

Next to the family, my sympathy is with those kids.

Going to watch the remainder of the movie.

Goodnite, all.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.