March 29, 2024, 01:39:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380912 times)
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #220 on: May 01, 2009, 04:47:47 PM »

Hello Monkeys All I can say is WOW!!  I wonder the same thing you are Rob... Is Mark Purcell really Daury?  If Mark was the one responsible for making up the pond hoax to get Persistence away from the trap then how is ALE put into the mix to whisk away all the evidence?  Is this where Clyde Burke falls into play??  This is good info and I'm trying to soak it in but I find myself confused at the same time???
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #221 on: May 01, 2009, 05:01:55 PM »

MumInOhio and SS were not blinded.  They both hopped off the CAPS bandwagon for all the right reasons and ... then hopped right back on.  WHY??

What "inside info" were Mum and SS privy to that could not be shared with the rest of us?  Why were they so special.  Why were were the rest of us Monkeys suppose to just blindly trust CAPS without any foundation.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #222 on: May 01, 2009, 05:02:12 PM »

Hello Monkeys All I can say is WOW!!  I wonder the same thing you are Rob... Is Mark Purcell really Daury?  If Mark was the one responsible for making up the pond hoax to get Persistence away from the trap then how is ALE put into the mix to whisk away all the evidence?  Is this where Clyde Burke falls into play??  This is good info and I'm trying to soak it in but I find myself confused at the same time???

thanks for the reply antunym -

I have never been comfortable with that cretins role in any of this and have wondered exactly why he's been involved but I guess today's developments clarify what is really taking place.

I've been wondering whether Mark Purcell or his son disposed of Natalee for years and I'm sure others have too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #223 on: May 01, 2009, 05:03:39 PM »

Lifesong & Hotping,

I spent time yesterday, and again today checking out things on Jen's list. I found an article today dated 1/29/2009 about Geolab.  There is a mention of it being part of the Diamar Group....which I couldn't find anything on....just thought I'd mention it. 

http://www.energydigital.com/GeoLab--Your-first-call_13348.aspx

Also found a few things yesterday, but not sure they are leading anywhere, yet.

Edit to add I think it may be Diamar Spa, shipowners, transport, etc., located in Naples.

http://www.pipedir.com/documents/Int_energy_pipeline_directory_2007.pdf
« Last Edit: May 01, 2009, 05:36:23 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #224 on: May 01, 2009, 05:19:24 PM »

I have never been comfortable with that cretins role in any of this and have wondered exactly why he's been involved but I guess today's developments clarify what is really taking place.

I've been wondering whether Mark Purcell or his son disposed of Natalee for years and I'm sure others have too.

It seems to me that he would be trying to make up all of this pond hoax for a reason and to me that reason being to get the attention away from the ocean for his own purposes.  If he or his son did the disposal then this would be the perfect reason IMO. The Vandersloots and the person that did the disposal knew where Natalee was and all of a sudden you have a Marcos putting attention somewhere far away and Caps putting attention in another place.  In my opinion two different sets of people freaked when the cage was found so both diversions happened then happened. JMOO
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: May 01, 2009, 05:32:28 PM »

I think that Mark Purcell, his wife Marlene, Julia Renfro and Charles Croes are all involved with selling
timeshares on Aruba.  They were all involved with the AHATA.  They wanted Beth to just go away
and forget that she had lost her daughter.  When she didn't, they started the hate campaingn against
Beth and Natalee.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #226 on: May 01, 2009, 05:33:43 PM »

Read SS' posts very carefully.

Think about it.  Almost immediately following Kyle Kingman's own words were posted by Kermit on the SM Natalee forum ... SS clued in and ... beautifully articulated her take.  This gal saw through the CAPS deception ... the CAPS distraction.  This gal comprehended the John Silvette deception as well as the Louis Schaffer connection.  SS conceded and ... even ate some humble pie.

Why did SS backtrack after seeing the light and ... once again hop on the CAPS' bandwagon?

It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

SS - NOVEMBER, 2008

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM 

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #782 12/5/08 -
« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569218#msg569218

SS
« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Blue Moon - great reference!  I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years.  I wonder if it would be too much of a stretch to hope that the release of the cage photographs somehow has forced Rudy's hand???  They can't deny any longer that something was in the cage.  There are photographs to prove the lie.  Whether or not they have destroyed the actual cage contents remains to be seen.  If the evidence has been destroyed, Richardson and Mos could also be in trouble along with Paulass and Uncle Jan.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569178#msg569178

SS
« Reply #702 on: December 06, 2008, 03:41:17 PM »

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569184#msg569184

SS

Tim became a liability because her had the film footage from the 29th and the 30th.  He knew what was in the cage.  Just from the original Photographs on the 29th, we can clearly see a skull and a shoe.  I think Tim probably became a source of contention and was distracted away from the ship so the contents could be turned over to ALE.  Tim has to have figured out what happened.  I wonder if it's difficult for him to look at Beth and Dave in their eyes.

SS
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point.  This story is getting sicker by the day.  How could they just hand all of that evidence over to ALE and deny that they had found anything???  And, sit silently by when our FBI was sent a piece of nothing?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569137#msg569137

Dialogue - SS and Tamikosmom:

Quote from: SS on November 24, 2008, 10:13:44 PM

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on November 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.
Thanks SS.
Janet

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556257;topicseen#msg556257

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #227 on: May 01, 2009, 05:42:09 PM »

Read SS' posts very carefully.

Think about it.  Almost immediately following Kyle Kingman's own words were posted by Kermit on the SM Natalee forum ... SS clued in and ... beautifully articulated her take.  This gal saw through the CAPS deception ... the CAPS distraction.  This gal comprehended the John Silvette deception as well as the Louis Schaffer connection.  SS conceded and ... even ate some humble pie.

Why did SS backtrack after seeing the light and ... once again hop on the CAPS' bandwagon?

It does not make sense.

Janet

++++++

SS - NOVEMBER, 2008

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #775 11/16/08 thru
on: November 17, 2008, 08:32:15 PM 

Monkeys - Kyle said that he discovered the trap on the screen very early Christmas morning.  That's when Tim said  "it looks like a skull".  The contents of the trap were cleaned on January 7th.  Persistence continued to use side scan sonor to map the ocean floor well into February.  Now how could they justify all of those extra weeks of searching for a missing American woman if they had already found her in the beginning of January?  They also needed to get our focus off of Persistence and the ocean search.  Viola!  Caps enters the picture to tell us about Manserat Pond.  The picture of the cage was never supposed to be released and I'm sure that caused big trouble.  All of the evidence disappeared.  The fabric sent to Quantico wasn't Natalee's blouse.  There wasn't anything else in the cage - it was just a coconut or a piece of coral.  Back to the ocean search for Peristence so that they could continue with the grids and their non profit search.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4129.msg546635#msg546635

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #781 12/3/08 -
« Reply #156 on: December 04, 2008, 02:08:35 AM »

1.  Silvetti's businesses were in trouble.  He wanted to start new businesses with oil and an oil pipeline from Aruba to Chavez in Colombia.  He needed money.

2.  He illegally sold off his shares of stock and that is why the SEC is after him.

3.  Before he started his new oil business, he needed to have a geological scan of the ocean floor.  Doing those scans costs lots of money.

4.  He agreed to volunteer his ship, crew, and equipment to search for a missing American woman in the same area.  He scans the ocean floor looking for Natalee, but really he's doing oil work.

5.  Most of his expenses for the Persistence search were written off on his corporate tax returns because it was charity work and a donation that he was doing.  By looking for Natalee, he was able to map the ocean for free.

6.  Natalee was found in the end of December.  Oh no, what can he do?  He can't keep mapping the ocean floor for free because he just found the missing American woman.  So, the trap contents were turned over to ALE, nothing was ever in that trap. and he continued to search for Natalee and map for oil for another 6 to 8 weeks -at very little expense to himself.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4186.msg565794;topicseen#msg565794

SS
« Reply #726 on: December 06, 2008, 04:23:52 PM »

I agree with you, Janet.  I thought a lot about it last night, after I finally had to turn my computer off and just think.  In his heart, I'm sure that Tim Miller believed what he had seen or he wouldn't have said, Bull$hit with the thumbs down.  However, he had no control over all of that pphotographic equipment and perhaps he was only being shown what they wanted him to see.  There was a very good reason why they had to get him off of Persistence before January 7th.  I don't think that Dave or Tim would have gone to Nicaragua if they didn't think it was a viable lead.  I wonder if ALE are the ones who set it all up as another one of their infamous diversion tactics

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569218#msg569218

SS
« Reply #697 on: December 06, 2008, 03:26:15 PM »

Blue Moon - great reference!  I have pretty much been a believer that Natalee was buried on land, but after Kyle's calculations, I don't think so anymore.  Kyle is a trained oceanographer and he has been taught how to make those calculations of objects on the ocean floor.  Kyle's calculations are actually the first piece of scientific data that we have after three and a half years.  I wonder if it would be too much of a stretch to hope that the release of the cage photographs somehow has forced Rudy's hand???  They can't deny any longer that something was in the cage.  There are photographs to prove the lie.  Whether or not they have destroyed the actual cage contents remains to be seen.  If the evidence has been destroyed, Richardson and Mos could also be in trouble along with Paulass and Uncle Jan.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569178#msg569178

SS

SS

SS
« Reply #678 on: December 06, 2008, 01:52:46 PM »

I don't think anything would surprise me at this point.  This story is getting sicker by the day.  How could they just hand all of that evidence over to ALE and deny that they had found anything???  And, sit silently by when our FBI was sent a piece of nothing?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4209.msg569137#msg569137

Dialogue - SS and Tamikosmom:

Quote from: SS on November 24, 2008, 10:13:44 PM

I have some feelings about the photographs and I wonder if others feel the same way that I do.  If Louis, John, and Kyle had hidden those photographs from ALE so that they could be turned over to Beth, Dave, and US authorities, it would have been a dishonest action, but it would have been in the best interests of everyone.  ALE has been so despicable from day one, and under handed handling of evidence would have been a double standard, but I would have supported it and jumped up and down with cheers.  Unfortunately, that isn't what happened.  The evidence was hidden from Beth, Dave, and the American public and the photographs were never even given to the FBI by members of the Persistence group.  When I hear that there is even a remote possibility that Louis Schafer sold those photographs for big bucks and that Kyle attempted to sell the photographs to networks last February, I just want to scream.  These actions are beyond explanation or justification.

Quote from: Tamikosmom on November 24, 2008, 10:39:01 PM

I wish Kyle would respond to these allegations.
Thanks SS.
Janet

SS
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #778 11/23/08 -
« Reply #784 on: November 24, 2008, 10:46:48 PM »

Dinners over... I ate my crow and it didn't very good at all.  I am so sorry for going at you.  I was so convinced that everything and everyone involved with Perisistence were above reproach.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4173.msg556257;topicseen#msg556257

SS has always been a mystery to me, Janet.  She did get it.  Then she disappeared from here for several days
while she joined C&G.  She came back with a totally different agenda and got really angry with us about putting
CAPS life in danger.  It was a total about face.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #228 on: May 01, 2009, 05:54:35 PM »

Lifesong & Hotping,

I spent time yesterday, and again today checking out things on Jen's list. I found an article today dated 1/29/2009 about Geolab.  There is a mention of it being part of the Diamar Group....which I couldn't find anything on....just thought I'd mention it. 

http://www.energydigital.com/GeoLab--Your-first-call_13348.aspx

Also found a few things yesterday, but not sure they are leading anywhere, yet.

Edit to add I think it may be Diamar Spa, shipowners, transport, etc., located in Naples.

http://www.pipedir.com/documents/Int_energy_pipeline_directory_2007.pdf

Hi 2NJ 

Here is another link that goes with that Diamar Group..DP Hunter

http://www.marum.de/Binaries/Binary18073/MV_DPHunter.pdf

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: May 01, 2009, 05:56:30 PM »

Kermit has given us PLENTY to think about here.  But I don't think anyone of us are really surprised. 

Thanks Kermit for what you are doing for Natalee and Beth and Dave. I know you have taken on alot being a target for these despicable sub-humans. Were they all so stupid to not believe that when Beth said she would be Natalee's voice for her lifetime that there would not be a following of like-minded people who would be standing beside her to help her?  How stupid they were.  These games will never change that.  This is a beautiful girl, someones daughter, could have been anyone's daughter, could have been our daughter.  She deserves far far better than she received from this monster island. 

I will stand with the "Girl" and Beth for ever how long it takes to get Justice for Natalee.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: May 01, 2009, 05:58:29 PM »

Kermit has given us PLENTY to think about here.  But I don't think anyone of us are really surprised. 

Thanks Kermit for what you are doing for Natalee and Beth and Dave. I know you have taken on alot being a target for these despicable sub-humans. Were they all so stupid to not believe that when Beth said she would be Natalee's voice for her lifetime that there would not be a following of like-minded people who would be standing beside her to help her?  How stupid they were.  These games will never change that.  This is a beautiful girl, someones daughter, could have been anyone's daughter, could have been our daughter.  She deserves far far better than she received from this monster island. 

I will stand with the "Girl" and Beth for ever how long it takes to get Justice for Natalee.

A wise Monkey once said.."It isn't over till Beth says it's over!"..Now..I wonder who that might be.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: May 01, 2009, 06:03:27 PM »

A wise Monkey once said.."It isn't over till Beth says it's over!"..Now..I wonder who that might be.....

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #232 on: May 01, 2009, 06:05:15 PM »

It seems to me that he would be trying to make up all of this pond hoax for a reason and to me that reason being to get the attention away from the ocean for his own purposes.  If he or his son did the disposal then this would be the perfect reason IMO. The Vandersloots and the person that did the disposal knew where Natalee was and all of a sudden you have a Marcos putting attention somewhere far away and Caps putting attention in another place.  In my opinion two different sets of people freaked when the cage was found so both diversions happened then happened. JMOO

On this forum the majority of us see it so clearly.  Why do the prodical Monkeys continue to deny the obvious rgarding the CAPS and Persistence issues when they do not have any backup to defend otherwise.  They only dispicably attack the messenger and ... avoid the message.

I do not believe it has anything with saving face.  We have all had to eat humble pie when different aspect of the Natalee Holloway.

In fact ... outside of the Persistence and CAPS topics ... Monkeys and the Producal Monkeys are one in the majority of issues encompassing the Natalee Holloway case.

It does not make sense.

Janet

_____

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: May 01, 2009, 06:05:56 PM »

Ask Kermit to give you a heads up next time that way you can pull up a chair and some popcorn!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: May 01, 2009, 06:15:31 PM »

This is not a perfect math equation, it could be worked on.. lol
But you get the point.. 

This case was  about Requests for a girl ..drugs===control==power==cover up
and hiding the real culprits.

Joran+Luis=Jossy+Paulus=Plan to mislead through disinformation= Scuba,Refeno+ Key Forum members +Shango,Simian+Various false witness+Caps+Marcos= Success.

They have done a very professional job. Best Con Job I have ever seen.
I am sure the M people and Paulus are very proud of themselves..

The only thing I have to say is Everybody is dying and Nobody lives forever.
If I make it to Heaven first they are ALL going to visit Hell.
jmho
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #235 on: May 01, 2009, 06:27:08 PM »

Mark Purcell has done his interpretation of facts.

The fact is, Natalee was walking, unassisted, in and out of the casino, before C&Cs.  She had a water bottle, in front of her, on the table.  She was dancing, on the stage and by statement, talked to friends, off the stage, in C&Cs.  She did not appear to be staggering in any photos.  She may have had a drink at 10am per statement, but for all we know, it could have been per suggestion to get rid of her hangover.

The hangover leads me to Saturday night.  You assume she was so drunk, she had to be helped to her room.  I am not so sure that someone or a bartender did not put something, into her drink, as a trial run.  You assume she was drunk.  Not me.

I agree with Granny Toad....Shame on you.  Many people with Natalee, that have known Natalee posted about her character.  We have the posts here.  You expect us to believe that you know better?  phfff
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: May 01, 2009, 06:28:28 PM »

Posted today at RU:

Pronkjewail PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 1:29 pm         

I dont know if this is already mentioned, but.. there is a new piece about Jaap and Joran in one of the tabloids. I skimmed through it in the supermarket. This is the new info (atleast to me, and from what I remember...):

- Jaap paid Jorans gamblingdebt, but he paid less than PRDV had to pay Patrick (which was 25.000 euros)

- There is a big headline in the tabloid about that Natalee got shot. Couldnt find the piece in the article, so dont know more about it..

- Joran left for Thailand again and was with Jaap at the airport. They looked like buddies, so I guess the blackmailing-business that Jaap said he used, problably wasnt as bad as he wants it to look like.

Btw, Jaap is smart, but he is also someone who uses other people. Not someone you want to get used by (IMO)...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #237 on: May 01, 2009, 06:29:03 PM »

This is not a perfect math equation, it could be worked on.. lol
But you get the point.. 

This case was  about Requests for a girl ..drugs===control==power==cover up
and hiding the real culprits.

Joran+Luis=Jossy+Paulus=Plan to mislead through disinformation= Scuba,Refeno+ Key Forum members +Shango,Simian+Various false witness+Caps+Marcos= Success.

They have done a very professional job. Best Con Job I have ever seen.
I am sure the M people and Paulus are very proud of themselves..

The only thing I have to say is Everybody is dying and Nobody lives forever.
If I make it to Heaven first they are ALL going to visit Hell.
jmho

Well said Edward
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: May 01, 2009, 06:36:23 PM »

Posted by Bastibro at BFN. 

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #239 on: May 01, 2009, 06:38:11 PM »

I think that Mark Purcell, his wife Marlene, Julia Renfro and Charles Croes are all involved with selling
timeshares on Aruba.  They were all involved with the AHATA.  They wanted Beth to just go away
and forget that she had lost her daughter.  When she didn't, they started the hate campaingn against
Beth and Natalee.

In a Nutshelllllllllll !!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.