April 24, 2024, 08:04:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385541 times)
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #320 on: May 02, 2009, 01:40:33 AM »

Good Night Anna and All Other Monkeys! Have a Great Weekend!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #321 on: May 02, 2009, 01:45:09 AM »

Where's KTF tonight?? ( I suspect he is out buying new canoe and "river gear"  )

Just got back from the gym Wreck.Eating while i catch up.I've got to get in shape if i'm gonna be on the BIG screen with the likes of such stars like you and BillB...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #322 on: May 02, 2009, 01:52:12 AM »

Where's KTF tonight?? ( I suspect he is out buying new canoe and "river gear"  )

Just got back from the gym Wreck.Eating while i catch up.I've got to get in shape if i'm gonna be on the BIG screen with the likes of such stars like you and BillB...
I think I'm gonna take the "Burt Reynolds" role "Lewis"! 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #323 on: May 02, 2009, 02:01:14 AM »

I say we draw straws..

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #324 on: May 02, 2009, 02:02:38 AM »

Just wanted to say... I am here everyday... I might not be signed on but I am here as a guest. 

pb

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: May 02, 2009, 02:05:43 AM »

At the most basic level, if you truly digest what and who the 'powers that be' on Aruba, at the instant Silvetti chose to get into bed with them, his motives were more than questionable.

There were never altruistic motives on his part, never.
I agree. Now lets ponder Schaefer -- is he a duper or dupee?

Louis Schaffer is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Tim Trahan is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Kyle Kingman is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John.  The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

Well said! I think you are right!!

Louis took his company public in April.  He met with Tim Miller and called Dave Holloway in May.

At the very same time, Mermis, his second-in-command, was traveling to Venezuela putting together a deal that eventually went with Mermis to Kaplan Industries.

I think its only logical that Schaefer wanted to purchase publicity and proximity.  He probably thought that if Silvetti could find her, so much the better.

JMO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #326 on: May 02, 2009, 02:06:13 AM »

I say we draw straws..
Joran has dibs on Ned Beatty -- perhaps you could have Jon Voight's role! (that doesn't give you rights to his daughter, though!  )

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: May 02, 2009, 02:11:23 AM »

Goodnight all -- I'm headin' to Stillwater tomorrow for a Fraternity reunion!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: May 02, 2009, 02:15:28 AM »

At the most basic level, if you truly digest what and who the 'powers that be' on Aruba, at the instant Silvetti chose to get into bed with them, his motives were more than questionable.

There were never altruistic motives on his part, never.
I agree. Now lets ponder Schaefer -- is he a duper or dupee?

Louis Schaffer is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Tim Trahan is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Kyle Kingman is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John.  The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

Well said! I think you are right!!

Louis took his company public in April.  He met with Tim Miller and called Dave Holloway in May.

At the very same time, Mermis, his second-in-command, was traveling to Venezuela putting together a deal that eventually went with Mermis to Kaplan Industries.

I think its only logical that Schaefer wanted to purchase publicity and proximity.  He probably thought that if Silvetti could find her, so much the better.

JMO

Break it down even further..HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THAT BOAT KNEW THAT THEY WERE DOWN THERE FOR NEFARIOUS REASONS..I BET YOU MORE THEN JUST THE USUAL SUSPECTS KNEW..........ME THINKS THERE'S MORE..SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN,AS WELL AS KINGMAN ARE THE BIG FISH..WHERE THERE'S BIG FISH........YOU GOT LITTLE FISH...AS THE HISTORICAL ROBOT'S SAID..I HATE EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #329 on: May 02, 2009, 02:15:55 AM »

Good Night wreck!  Hope you have a good trip...don't party too hard!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: May 02, 2009, 02:17:10 AM »

Have a great time Wreck...I'm rooting for the Mavs now that my man Brandon Roy and the Blazers are out.Gotta stick with my Seattle guys..Not a big Houston fan but root for Aaron Brooks..

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #331 on: May 02, 2009, 02:17:47 AM »

TexasMom Talked........       

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: May 02, 2009, 02:21:10 AM »

TexasMom Talked........       

I've BEEN talking KTF...just nobody listenin'...

Thanks for noticin' me!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #333 on: May 02, 2009, 02:22:12 AM »

I say we draw straws..
My specialty is hunting bow and arrows....No way do I "exhibit the athleticism of a Ned Butty Plus, I have ALL my teeth!......just sayin...

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #334 on: May 02, 2009, 02:23:36 AM »

I'm not so sure about Schaefer, perhaps at the beginning he might have been a dupee but I think by the time the Arubans were all over the Persistence he could no longer be unaware. At some point he became complicit.

Even if you remove the question of whether it was Natalee in the trap or not.........Silvetti was never in this to find her. It was just one more fly-over like the dutch jets, except this time Aruba chose to make it appear to be totally unrelated to Aruban resources or LE or powers that be. I 'think' that's because even Aruba realizes their credibility was shot.

It was Schaefer who had the financial problems BEFORE the "altruistic" endeavor. That alone makes me wary. I still think Sivetti is the ringleader though.

From the reading I've done looking into their line of business, there is not a nice way to say "they ae all sleeping together".  It's the way it is, imo. 
Okay! Again, I agree! Now lets talk Kyle. I still think he started out clean and naive. I think he soon realized in a very close-knit, limited field of endeavor  - he realized where his bread was buttered and succumbed.

Wreck,

I've really puzzled over the publicity surrounding this ocean search, publicity before, during, and after.  Had it been a serious search it should have been quiet.  Donate the money, gather the personnel and equipment, go find her...plenty of time to hit the interview circuit and take credit afterward. 

The publicity had to be about donations/money.  Why else would Kyle have been either tasked with or even allowed to be on every Natalee Holloway message board on the internet?  It was just ridiculous, imo.

Furthermore, I have articles/quotes linked in the timeline as early as July, I think, before the search where Dave and Tim Miller both say that they are planning the search and will work with and report any discoveries to ALE.  Hodges was hopping around blessing Mos' feet on Dana's show for what he thought were indications that his theories might actually become legal precedent somewhere.

Dave and Tim, of course, get a pass...but for the love of God, it was way past time to realize that in this case they wouldn't get anywhere working with the police department.

Again, JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #335 on: May 02, 2009, 02:36:53 AM »

I say we draw straws..
My specialty is hunting bow and arrows....No way do I "exhibit the athleticism of a Ned Butty Plus, I have ALL my teeth!......just sayin...

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #336 on: May 02, 2009, 02:38:45 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #337 on: May 02, 2009, 02:45:02 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Hey BillB...You see me in the second row,second to the left?????

MOHANDAS GANDHI
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: May 02, 2009, 02:53:50 AM »

Lifesong posted:
snipped...
Wreck,

I've really puzzled over the publicity surrounding this ocean search, publicity before, during, and after.  Had it been a serious search it should have been quiet.  Donate the money, gather the personnel and equipment, go find her...plenty of time to hit the interview circuit and take credit afterward.

The publicity had to be about donations/money.  Why else would Kyle have been either tasked with or even allowed to be on every Natalee Holloway message board on the internet?  It was just ridiculous, imo.

Furthermore, I have articles/quotes linked in the timeline as early as July, I think, before the search where Dave and Tim Miller both say that they are planning the search and will work with and report any discoveries to ALE.  Hodges was hopping around blessing Mos' feet on Dana's show for what he thought were indications that his theories might actually become legal precedent somewhere.

Dave and Tim, of course, get a pass...but for the love of God, it was way past time to realize that in this case they wouldn't get anywhere working with the police department.

Again, JMO and only MO

Quote:
MHO....
Dave and Tim where not exactly quiet that they believed early on that Natalee was exposed in the sea.
At first, the persistence search seemed to be Godsent. Turns out though:
The persistence search was always about oil and money. The masterminds of this scam were silvetti and louis s. However it happened, john and louis took advantage of a grieving father (Dave) and an equally grieving American hero (Tim) who has dedicated his whole being in helping grieving parents in search of their missing loved ones.
The publicity surrounding the search was ALL about soliciting monies from those that are like-minded for Justice for Natalee....john and louis knew that and preyed on the emotions of Beth, Dave, and Natalee's family and supporters. THAT IN AND OF ITSELF WILL SEAL john & louis fate when they meet their maker!
When they found the fish cage, they had a chance to make things right...did they? I DON'T THINK SO.
But as if that wasn't enough, they further conspired with clw and his cronies to shift focus from the cage to the pond...Utterly DESPICABLE! May they all rot in Hell!
Whether Kyle came in as a lamb is a matter of opinion.....BUT it is clear to me where he ended up! Shame on him! He can join his co-conspirators when his judgment time comes calling.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: May 02, 2009, 02:59:21 AM »

Lifesong posted:
snipped...
Wreck,

Again, JMO and only MO

Quote:
MHO....
Dave and Tim where were not exactly quiet that they believed early on that Natalee was exposed dumped in the sea.
At first, the persistence search seemed to be Godsent. Turns out though:
The persistence search was always about oil and money. The masterminds of this scam were silvetti and louis s. However it happened, john and louis took advantage of a grieving father (Dave) and an equally grieving American hero (Tim) who has dedicated his whole being in helping grieving parents in search of their missing loved ones.
The publicity surrounding the search was ALL about soliciting monies from those that are like-minded for Justice for Natalee....john and louis knew that and preyed on the emotions of Beth, Dave, and Natalee's family and supporters. THAT IN AND OF ITSELF WILL SEAL john & louis fate when they meet their maker!
When they found the fish cage, they had a chance to make things right...did they? I DON'T THINK SO.
But as if that wasn't enough, they further conspired with clw and his cronies to shift focus from the cage to the pond...Utterly DESPICABLE! May they all rot in Hell!
Whether Kyle came in as a lamb is a matter of opinion.....BUT it is clear to me where he ended up! Shame on him! He can join his co-conspirators when his judgment time comes calling.
self edit sigh
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.