March 28, 2024, 11:59:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380900 times)
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #360 on: May 02, 2009, 11:04:58 AM »

Good Morning to all the Monkey's..We'll return in a bit...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #361 on: May 02, 2009, 11:15:43 AM »

Karin Janssen is corrupt as the rest of them..She SOLD HER SOUL and she knows it.....

As long as you believe this BS you`ll never get any closer to the truth.

Are you in her employ or do you have any connection to this woman beyond seeing her on the news? Same question re: Aruba, Aruban tourism, Aruban law enforcement, Aruban government... are you in any way an agent or employee of any of those entities?

Thanx OBG..You beat me to it! If you arrest two innocent people knowing,all the while,Joran,Deepak and Satish lied about dropping her off at the hotel..YOU ARE CORRUPT AS HELL..PERIOD

Did i forget something?What evidence did they use to arrest the 2 security gaurds?TIA

It's a simple enough question with only two possible answers... yes or no.

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #362 on: May 02, 2009, 11:16:28 AM »

She also could have requested the FBI to ACTIVELY investigate and give direction.  Many, many countries, bigger than Aruba have requested the FBI....and not as observers.

Are we talking about "We don't go in like cowboys" Janseen?  She is Paulus's buddy and she carried out his orders to the tee. JMO

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #363 on: May 02, 2009, 11:18:18 AM »

Good Morning everyone.  It is an old rainy day in Kentucky.  The run for the Roses will surely be a wet event.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #364 on: May 02, 2009, 11:23:27 AM »

At the most basic level, if you truly digest what and who the 'powers that be' on Aruba, at the instant Silvetti chose to get into bed with them, his motives were more than questionable.

There were never altruistic motives on his part, never.
I agree. Now lets ponder Schaefer -- is he a duper or dupee?

Louis Schaffer is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Tim Trahan is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Kyle Kingman is a dupee who became a duper the minute he became aware of the John Silvetti deception and did not report the deception to the FBI or Natalee Holloway's family.  That is the minute he became a participant in the coverup.

Janet

+++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:
  On the other hand, those differences has also caused a rift between Tim Trahan/Louis and myself with John.  The result is Tim, Louis and I are moving forward and John [Silvetti] is left out of the loop. Tim Trahan has allied himself with me. What John's doing in Aruba, I am not entirely sure now although I know it's got to do with the pond search and some business relations. loathe the thought of going around John with the trap info but that's Tim's decision, not mine. It was Tim who wanted me involved in where we are going now.

Well said! I think you are right!!

Louis took his company public in April.  He met with Tim Miller and called Dave Holloway in May.

At the very same time, Mermis, his second-in-command, was traveling to Venezuela putting together a deal that eventually went with Mermis to Kaplan Industries.

I think its only logical that Schaefer wanted to purchase publicity and proximity.  He probably thought that if Silvetti could find her, so much the better.

JMO

Break it down even further..HOW MANY PEOPLE ON THAT BOAT KNEW THAT THEY WERE DOWN THERE FOR NEFARIOUS REASONS..I BET YOU MORE THEN JUST THE USUAL SUSPECTS KNEW..........ME THINKS THERE'S MORE..SILVETTI,SCHAEFER,TRAHAN,AS WELL AS KINGMAN ARE THE BIG FISH..WHERE THERE'S BIG FISH........YOU GOT LITTLE FISH...AS THE HISTORICAL ROBOT'S SAID..I HATE EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It could be that the "little" fish were not aware of the dynamics of the Aruban coverup.  I think that Kyle Kingman was a "little" fish until he was informed by Monkeys ... by Private Eye.

Think about it.  If Tim M. and Dave Holloway went into this venture without any preparation for FBI backup in the event that a trap which appeared to contain human remains were discovered in Aruban waters... the "little" fish probably ... along with Kyle Kingman ... took their cue from these men in the know and also trusted the Aruban divers ... the Aruban authoriites.

I believe that Kyle Kingman's education ... regarding the far reaching dynamics encompassing the Natalee Holloway case in regards to the coverup ... was obtained through a crash course from Monkeys ... from Private Eye.

Janet

+++++++

KYLE KINGMAN - IN HIS OWN WORDS

Kyle Kingman:  Thought you all may find this interesting if you're willing to accept it-

To date, the Aruban police and dive team has been a tremendous help.  They've honestly done a great job. Over the last month we've established a very good working relationship based on openness and trust.  Most of the relationship success was due to getting the media out of the way and working together shoulder to shoulder over time.  We've helped each other however and whenever we can.  They've treated us with decency and respect and we have treated them as friends and allies, which they are. Most of the police and divers are new since this case started and both eager and careful to do things right.  I wish we had a month ahead of the project just to establish the relationships and trust. I know many of you would likely doubt this view, but it's based on the experiences in the field of the entire search team. I too was extremely worried, paranoid, and suspecting in the beginning.  Now, it's clear we're all working towards a common goal.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #365 on: May 02, 2009, 11:34:44 AM »

Art,

You are asking one of the big mysteries in all of this.  I don't think anyone knows or understands why they would prefer the company and to deal with those particular individuals.

it was the catalyst that ended up creating the Freebirds so there was a benefit.

The stench from BFN was overwhelming. And disgusting. There was no way for 'logic' to apply.

There was no way for reasonable discussion to take place.

There was no way that Justice for Natalee was EVER going to be found in that $hithole.

Poor Dave. His own wife 

AVOID ARUBA AS IF YOUR LIFE DEPENDS ON IT...IT DOES!!
Justice for Natalee Holloway
Peace for her family and loved ones

Bless the Monkeys -- for keepin' on keepin' on 

Dave Holloway was well aware of Mark Purcell's dispicable posts regarding Natalee, Beth, the MB students and himself as well as the upholding of Julia Renfro ... shortly following the connection.  However ... Dave made a choice to continue the relationship.

Dave Holloway has to take personal responsibility for his own choices.  I never let my kids get away with their poor choices with the excuse ... "Johnny made me do it".

Hey ... Monkeys realized from the getgo that Dave Holloway working with the enemy would put the enemy at an advantage ... would deter his quest for justice ... not further it.

Hi Sharon.  Have a good Saturday.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #366 on: May 02, 2009, 11:36:43 AM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:35 AM PT

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #367 on: May 02, 2009, 11:53:26 AM »

Dave Holloway’s Book … Aruba : The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

Did something happen to change Dave Holloway's mind prior to the Persistence venture?

Corruption in Paradise.............why did Dave believe for one nanosecond that trusting the Aruban authorities would be a good idea?

Surely it was not his confidence in Hans Mos as a stand up guy that made him believe that cooperation with Aruban authorities was possible.

There is not one instance since the inception of this story that would lead one to come to the conclusion that trust was possible.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #368 on: May 02, 2009, 12:11:27 PM »

Dave Holloway’s Book … Aruba : The Tragic Untold Story of Natalee Holloway and Corruption in Paradise

Did something happen to change Dave Holloway's mind prior to the Persistence venture?

Corruption in Paradise.............why did Dave believe for one nanosecond that trusting the Aruban authorities would be a good idea?

Surely it was not his confidence in Hans Mos as a stand up guy that made him believe that cooperation with Aruban authorities was possible.

There is not one instance since the inception of this story that would lead one to come to the conclusion that trust was possible.

Considering that it has been established that both Reality and MIP6 (Mark Purcell) have an Aruban agenda to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee ... I cannot comprehend Dave and Robin motives behind this long time relationship.  It makes me so angry.

I was suspicious by some of CAPS posts that very subtly upheld Julia Renfro while discrediting Beth Holloway that Mark Purcell was in the mix somewhere.  Kermit's post of yesterday confirmed my suspicions.

Janet

++++++

ROBIN HOLLOWAY

Robin Holloway
BFN

I have made a lot of good friends here at BFN and other sites. I appreciate the efforts everyone has gone to in trying to help us out. Thank you to everyone. I have had the pleasure of talking and communicating with several on this board and would like to thank them and everyone, including especially Debbie, and thanks to Rammstein, Reality, MIP6 and gagirl for their help also.  I know everyone won't agree on everything, but we need to keep focus on the real issue, Natalee.

August 21, 2006, 03:07:49 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is someone who is trying to help us find Natalee! And we are grateful to him for all that he has done for us! I am sorry for all the bashing he and his farmily have had to endure and I am so glad he is still helping us after all they have been through.

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:06:00 PM »

Robin Holloway
BFN

MIP6 is doing everything he can to help us find her and hope his initial post here will resolve some of the rumors. We appreciate him so much and we want to thank Reality for putting Dave and I personally in contact with him. They both, like we all do, want so much for Natalee to be found!

November 17, 2006, 09:34:35 PM »

+++++++

MARK PURCELL

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

Mark Purcell
Refugees Unlimited

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Are the pages from Dave’s work of fiction soft when you wipe with them?

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sat Jun 24, 2006 7:43 am
Girls disappearing in Aruba would be on every front page newspaper in the free world “IF” it had ever occurred prior to or after Natalee split to get away from her dysfunctional, cold & heartless, bar rag (thanks Wang) banshee of a mother.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 2:09 pm
We will be partying tonight at Kokoa Bar at the De Palm pier it will be there last night at that location so we are going to be giving them a big send off for there last night.  If Natalee shows up for the party I'll be sure to find the closest internet connection and let everyone know.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Mon May 08, 2006 2:06 pm
For me one of the main things I would like to see other than Natalee coming out of hiding is for Jug & Beth to make a public apology to the following during primetime, hell lets make it during the Super Bowl and they pay for the air time: Julia Renfro for the assault that Jug performed against her. Joran for all the lies that have been told by B&J against / about him. The K brothers for the same as Joran. The families of J2K for all the hate that the B&J lies have brought to there door steps. To all the great citizens of Aruba and all Dutch territories for Beth’s crap of asking for a travel boycott. To the American people for them being such lying pieces of crap almost nightly for 10 months. And at the end of the world wide broadcast of the apologies I would like to see the FBI than slap the cuffs on both of them and lead them away as the FBI spokesperson comes on the air and state that the public at large has been bilked for XXX number of millions of dollars by this pair.

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm
Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

Lots more quotes at:

Topic: MIP6 and REALITY - are they part of the disinformation team?
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1896.0

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #369 on: May 02, 2009, 01:03:55 PM »

OK..........So I  keep going back and forth between what I am supposed to be doing (Unpacking and packing boxes    ) and poppin in here.

There are so many things about the Persistence endeavor that just don't add up.  Today, I keep thinking about CLW's post about having been down to the trap himself, and the fact that if it was evidence, why it's still there.  Good question.

What's rollin around in my head is that if CLW has been there, supposedly after the Persistence.....who knows how many folks, including CLW,  have been down there prior to the arrival of Persistence? Taking into account that there is the "guy and his brother who had the vision" about the location of the trap.  What are the chances that this discovery was made by Persistence so soon after their arrival, first of targets identified, to dive on?  Nothing there according to Tim T.  Dave and Tim Miller and Dateline all leave the ship.  Then, dive is made, turn it all over to Aruba, run out of money, and head for home.  Oh, and don't provide evidence to the FBI or the family.

It's just a crackpot story.  Or maybe a crockpot.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #370 on: May 02, 2009, 01:38:40 PM »

Now that we know about the CLW Mark Purcell/ATA/AHATA connection, what I'm wondering is when the mission of the Persistence became tainted? 

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #371 on: May 02, 2009, 01:47:36 PM »

Karin Janssen is corrupt as the rest of them..She SOLD HER SOUL and she knows it.....

Are you in her employ or do you have any connection to this woman beyond seeing her on the news? Same question re: Aruba, Aruban tourism, Aruban law enforcement, Aruban government... are you in any way an agent or employee of any of those entities?

Thanx OBG..You beat me to it! If you arrest two innocent people knowing,all the while,Joran,Deepak and Satish lied about dropping her off at the hotel..YOU ARE CORRUPT AS HELL..PERIOD

Did i forget something?What evidence did they use to arrest the 2 security gaurds?TIA

It's a simple enough question with only two possible answers... yes or no.

Do i believe that BastiBro is one to lead us to the TRUTH??ABSOLUTELY..........NOT.....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #372 on: May 02, 2009, 02:21:39 PM »

In other words ... you are privy to inside information in regards to the truth and ... Monkeys have only to trust you ... no backup required.  That Bastibro San is BS.

Janet

+++++++

On the Record w/ Greta - September 28, 2005

GEORGE "JUG" TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY’S STEPFATHER: I have a real problem with the prosecutor. Either she’s hiding something down there, or she doesn’t have any backbone.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

On the Record w/ Greta - September 28, 2005

I believe that the people there the first night, like myself, could give you answers as to what Joran said, what his dad said, what happened, all this kind of stuff.

So my attorney asked that we come back to the United States, take these three people, go to a federal judge, have them sworn in, and we have a federal judge here that was kind enough to help us bring these three friends in that were there that night and take their sworn statements. And of course, my attorney in Birmingham is calling down there, asking Karin Janssen, What exactly do you want? She won’t even return his phone calls. I mean, it’s pitiful. It’s horrible.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,170678,00.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #373 on: May 02, 2009, 03:46:56 PM »

A parent has a responsibility to teach a child that he/she are not above the legal boundaries established by a civilized society for his/her well being and the well being of others.

A parent has a responsibility to warn a child that he/she will not be shield from the consequences if he/she chooses to disregard the established boundaries.

Paulus van der Sloot failed miserably in his responsibility of teaching Joran and … therefore two young people’s lives and the lives of their loved ones have been forever affected.  Natalee Holloway is dead and … Joran van der Sloot's life is spinning out of control with no righteous foundation to fall back on.

+++++++

MAY 29, 2005

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement - June 18, 2005

On May 29th 2005, at approximately 16.00 hours, I went with Joran to the “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” in the Holiday Inn. During the break, at approximately 18.30 hours, I went back home. My youngest son Sebastian who was playing at a friends house was due to be dropped off at home around that time. Joran, with my permission, took over my seat because he had been eliminated earlier

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement - June 9, 2005

On Sunday, I do not remember the date any more, I went at approximately 16.00 hours, to the "Excelsior Casino" at the Holiday Inn Hotel to play "Texas Hold'm poker". (with this the suspect is talking about May 29th 2005). I went with my father named "Paul van der SLOOT" to the casino. I went to play "Texas Hold'm Poker" with my father.

MAY 30, 2005

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement - June 18 , 2005

I dropped off Joran in front of the entrance of the Aruba Raquet Club with my Suzuki so that he could take tennis lessons and go to the gym. He probably had his carrying bag with tennis necessities with him. I saw him enter the building. He had told me that he would afterwards be going to the Wyndham Hotel because a “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” would be held. I immediately went home, had dinner with the other boys and after that I went to bed. I do not remember having had contact with Joran after that. We did make an agreement that he would call me after the tournament was over, or that he would have someone drop him off at the house after the tournament.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement - June 23, 2005

I can also remember he had told me that he was going to enter the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham. I had told him that he could always call me if he wanted to be picked up to go home. He said that he would do this or that he would hitch a ride home with someone

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement - June 14, 2005

We had agreed that we would meet at the Wyndham Hotel at approximately 20.00 pm to play poker. I had then also called Guido. Guido had told me that he had to go to work. He would come later and try to enter the tournament for half time. I had also called my father and asked if I could play poker at the Wyndham Casino. My father gave me permission.

_____

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #374 on: May 02, 2009, 04:05:58 PM »

From persistence blog:
Sunday, December 16, 2007
VI. The Arrival
Friday, Nov-30, 2200 hours: The R/V Persistence departs the Port of New Iberia with seven crew members on board, headed to Isla Mujeres Mexico. The seas and wind are calm, and the visibility is excellent.

http://nholloway.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2008-01-17T21%3A29%3A00-05%3A00&max-results=7

From Kermit:
On September 17, 2007 Mark Purcell emailed Capslockwizard to come to Freebirds blog.

HOW CAN YOU TELL?

ANSWER - the referring URL in the 2nd persons information shows they came straight from their email to our blog. In addition, the IPs match those two individuals and the computer settings match.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?action=profile;u=819;sa=showPosts

Mark Purcell/ATA/AHATA who has befriended Dave and Robin, and who wants to "help", has emailed CLW in September. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #375 on: May 02, 2009, 05:33:30 PM »

On June 28, 2005 ... following his released from detention ... Paulus van der Sloot must have assume that his June 18, 2005 witness statement would not be released.  That was the witness statement where he declares that he was aware the Joran was going to the Wyndham on the evening of May 30, 2005 ... a short time prior to the Natalee Holloway's stepfather and mother arriving at his residence.

Is it any wonder that Joran lies to avoid being held accountable for wrongdoing ... he has been taught well.

Janet

+++++

NOVA - June 28, 2005

Paul van der Sloot:
He was, at that moment, again, not at home without me knowing it. Then, I called Joran on his mobile phone, and then he said that he was by the Wyndam. That is also a casino here in the neighborhood.

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

MAY 30, 2005

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement - June 18 , 2005

He had told me that he would afterwards be going to the Wyndham Hotel because a “Free Carribean Stud Tournament” would be held. the tournament.

Paulus van der Sloot
Suspect Statement - June 23, 2005

I can also remember he had told me that he was going to enter the “Free Tournament” at the Wyndham.

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement - June 14, 2005

. I had also called my father and asked if I could play poker at the Wyndham Casino. My father gave me permission.

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #376 on: May 02, 2009, 06:24:47 PM »

http://amigoe.com/

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #377 on: May 02, 2009, 06:45:11 PM »

Thanks Klaas!  I'm going to take this over to the Murder & Crime thread too if it's not already there.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #378 on: May 02, 2009, 07:17:38 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_55973.php

Google translation:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #379 on: May 02, 2009, 07:23:27 PM »

3.  COINCIDENCE?

Deceivers have to have good memories.

++++++

THE MISSING SHOE

Stuart
Shoe still stuck in the mud
« on: November 21, 2008, 05:16:17 PM »

When I was a little kid I was standing there talking to my big brother and my feet sank into the wet adobe clay.  (it had been raining for many days)   I couldn't pull my feet out of the mud and finally with much effort I managed to pull my foot out of the shoe.   We both then tried to pull the shoe out of the wet clay but no amount of effort would pull the shoe out.  They were new shoes and I was afraid to go home with one missing.   That was forty years ago, and the shoe must still be there.

CapsLockWizard
Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3
« Reply #1488 on: May 08, 2008, 05:40:07 AM »

I read summery and then I remeber as a kid how I lost a brand new sneaker. Imaging comming home with one sneaker missing and telling dad that I lost it. Where? in the pond. (as a kid No one are allowed to go to these ponds due to if you feed get stuck in the mud and the sneaker is not tied down, it will stay in the mud when you tried to free one foot. in the past some kid drown becuase it is fresh water and do not have bouyence and when some one fell in, and when touch bottom, you feed will sink and get stuck.

back to the sneaker, you can not never find it since it will sink, and with time the mud will coverit up.

in day time you can not see it becuase the water is murky and dark. (It is gone for ever till the pond dried up and then you have to go and search for it under the mud.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.msg379904;topicseen#msg379904

CapsLockWizard
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #769 9/15/08 through
« Reply #829 on: September 19, 2008, 06:50:24 AM »

at the edge of the pond it is soggy and Muddy,
your feet will start sinking at the moment you start getting in

the mud will stick around your shoes and by this acction will create a sucction oround the sneaker that if it is not secured well, at the momeny you want to move one feet, the shoe stay behind in the mud and you can not find it anymore becuase the water is murky and it is at night.

in day time you will not see it either because the murky black water.

the shoes can only be retrieved when the pond has dried and that is what they did.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3363.msg460910#msg460910

+++++++

DISETTI / STUART / CAPSLOCKWIZARD COINCIDENCES-NO DISCUSSION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4984.0

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.