April 19, 2024, 04:45:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385276 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: May 02, 2009, 10:48:38 PM »

THE COVERUP BEGAN MONDAY, MAY 30, 2005?  YOU BE THE JUDGE!

Did the coverup to protect Joran and Paulus began prior to Jug and Beth setting foot on the Island?

Think about it.  Anita van der Sloot states that Joran was picked up at school by police on Monday, May 30, 2005. and taken in for questioning.

However ... The declarations reveal that on Tuesday, May 31, 2005 Joran was picked up from school by his father ... within hours of the encounter with Natalee's stepfather and mother.
________

'Scarborough Country' - July 13, 2005

A VAN DER SLOOT, MOTHER OF SUSPECT: He hasn't told me anything, because, on the Monday, he went to school, like any normal boy. And he wasn't aware of—he was totally surprised when the Police asked him to come to the—or picked him up for interrogation. He was totally surprised. He really thought that the girl would be safe in the hotel and there was no reason to talk about her at all.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551822/

JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

Joran van der Sloot
Suspect Statement – June 14, 2005

MONDAY - MAY 30, 2005

On Monday, May 30th 2005, I did not talk to anyone at school about having left behind Natalee. Approximately 14.45 pm, I got back onto the school bus to be driven home. I arrived at home at approximately 16.00 pm. It is possible that I called someone or that someone called me. It is also possible that I sent or received messages. I am sure Satish didn't and Deepak it is possible. If I had talked to Deepak then I would have asked him what he had been doing that day or what he was going to do.

TUESDAY - MAY 31, 2005

At approximately 08.00 am the bus arrived at school. I went to the "reporting-room". After that I went to the head office and spoke to the director of the school mister "Bob WERNER". I had told Bob that the police had come to my house that morning. I think he asked me why they had come. I had told him that a girl had gone missing and that I hadn't been given the chance to get some sleep. Bob then gave me permission to sleep in the "sick room". At approximately 11.00 am I was awoken by my father. He said that the missing girl still hadn't been found and that the police wants me to make a statement. Then my father explained to Bob that I had been the last person that was seen with the girl and that I had to go and make a statement to the police. At approximately 11.15 am my father and me left the school grounds and we went to the police station in Bubali.

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Paulus van der Sloot
Witness Statement - June 18, 2005

MONDAY - MAY 30, 2005

On May 30th at approximately 08.00, I went to work. The precise time I do not know for sure because during that period I had different hours on different days that I started working. I cannot remember any more if I came home to eat in the middle of the day because that too was different on different days. At approximately 16.30, I got home and the kids were already home.

.TUESDAY - MAY 31, 2005

At approximately 10.00 hours I was visited at my workplace by Jan van der STRATEN. Jan van der STRATEN requested that I go and pick up my son from school so that he could be interviewed by the police. I asked Jan van der STRATEN if I could remain present when Joran was going to make his statement. He did not see a problem with that. I had a chat with the Headmaster and Joran. I then immediately drove to the police station at Bubali. Joran made a statement while I was present.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #381 on: May 03, 2009, 12:01:41 AM »

Karin Janssen is corrupt as the rest of them..She SOLD HER SOUL and she knows it.....

As long as you believe this BS you`ll never get any closer to the truth.

Are you in her employ or do you have any connection to this woman beyond seeing her on the news? Same question re: Aruba, Aruban tourism, Aruban law enforcement, Aruban government... are you in any way an agent or employee of any of those entities?

Thanx OBG..You beat me to it! If you arrest two innocent people knowing,all the while,Joran,Deepak and Satish lied about dropping her off at the hotel..YOU ARE CORRUPT AS HELL..PERIOD

Did i forget something?What evidence did they use to arrest the 2 security gaurds?TIA

It's a simple enough question with only two possible answers... yes or no.

He likes to sprechen Sie German.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: May 03, 2009, 12:07:06 AM »

Not only did Karen Janssen arrest the security guards who had airtight alibis and refused to arrest those last known to have been with Natalee, she refused to conduct anything like a legitimate search of the Sloot property.

That is standard operating procedure in any investigation anywhere in the world because it is the next logical step.

That step was never taken until over two years later after everything had been replaced.

This is what I consider corruption.  It's what I think and it's what I know.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: May 03, 2009, 12:17:54 AM »

Kermit,
I meant to comment the other day about how informative those entry and exit links on site meter can be.  I have found some totally disturbing information from those over the years.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #384 on: May 03, 2009, 02:25:27 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #385 on: May 03, 2009, 11:48:21 AM »

My blast from the past (since it is such a quiet day).

Picture 43 is kinda interesting.

http://donwiss.com/pictures/Aruba-2005/

Hi janet 

And all other monkeys 

I really love that picture texasmom.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: May 03, 2009, 11:48:56 AM »

Not only did Karen Janssen arrest the security guards who had airtight alibis and refused to arrest those last known to have been with Natalee, she refused to conduct anything like a legitimate search of the Sloot property.

That is standard operating procedure in any investigation anywhere in the world because it is the next logical step.

That step was never taken until over two years later after everything had been replaced.

This is what I consider corruption.  It's what I think and it's what I know.

I completely agree and the fact she was never challenged by anyone in Aruba for doing so, only cements in my mind that all powers that be there supported her effort to close out the case quickly - whether it was justice or not.

Only a fool trusts any of the participants in this corruption and cover-up, or worse, believes one lying word they say to this day.

I continue to stand with the girl.
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #387 on: May 03, 2009, 12:32:45 PM »

good mornon monkeys

dont know of allready said but The Last hours of Natalee HOlloway story is on cable tv now  its an extended reporters view of tthe devries investigation, narrated by Chris Cuomo.  sl
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #388 on: May 03, 2009, 01:33:18 PM »

LIFESONG...I CAN'T TELL YOU ENOUGH HOW VALUABLE YOUR TIMELINE IS................

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #389 on: May 03, 2009, 01:44:31 PM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #390 on: May 03, 2009, 02:29:02 PM »

Am I Blind or Is there noone there! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #391 on: May 03, 2009, 02:42:45 PM »

Yep, too funny!

Goodnight, Rooscrew, wreck, Anna, Lady Devon, snoopy, Icehawk, SuzieQ, Mere, Monkey Mia, nonesuche and 5 Guests

See you monkeys tomorrow! (and every day for the next 36 years or until Beth says it's over)

Helen Back

Goodnight Helen! I just got back to my computer to start getting caught back up with reading & just now saw your message. I'm sure you're already gone for the night, but I still wanted to wish you a good nights sleep.   

I've been here from the beginning and I'll continue to be here everyday with all of you monkeys for the next 36 years or until Beth says it's over. Beth & Dave deserve nothing short of having justice for Natalee.

Thank-You to those of you that are bringing all the information forward for the rest of us, it sure does mean alot to know about what has happened & continues to happen concerning Natalee. Kermit, Thanks so much for ALL you continue to bring forth. So many questions are being answered.

Natalee is always in my thoughts. Beth, Dave & their families are always in my prayers. I'm just so disgusted with what all has gone on recently, well since the beginning of this whole ordeal. I've never been prouder to be a Monkey! Monkeys ROCK!!  All of our Mods ROCK!! Freebirds ROCK!

I'm not at any other site, as SM is my place for Natalee & other missing person cases. There's no place like HOME! Some may come & try to break up the home, but everytime they try it just draws us Monkeys closer together. They're just driven by hate, jealousy, & the need to have themselves put up on a pedestal to look good. Deep down inside they're very angry & bitter about their own lives. JMOO.... I have not met any Monkey's in real life, but I have got to know alot of you thru' your postings and such.

I stand with Natalee     
I stand with the Frog   
I stand with Beth   
I stand with the Monkeys   

Roos~

I too am here since the begining and will be here till the end and the truth comes out. Idont post often but i am here. sl
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #392 on: May 03, 2009, 02:44:42 PM »

When I first posted the picture, it was because of the cloud cover.  Since it was taken directly from the site, it's been updating....I saw the clouds starting to break, but didn't see any people. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #393 on: May 03, 2009, 02:46:39 PM »

Good to see you, sandy leiva.   We've missed you.   Papiamento translations have suffered.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #394 on: May 03, 2009, 03:13:07 PM »

I know there are so many who do still read but don't log in and actually post with no new news but they continue to support justice for Natalee.

And while we do have our detractors, nothing new or original about that, same old claims that there are only four or five of us, lol.

Bad weather in warmer climates is nothing new but we have certainly had our share of late causing a wide swath to be without electricity or internet connections or unable to participate.  Not many will be calmly posting on a forum under a tornado warning.

And today is no better than every weekend of late.

Two inches of rain per hour is pretty much torrential by any standard.  It is deafening on my roof and drowns out satellite connections and causes electricity to go off for whatever reasons.  Every week end it is something like this.

Powerful thunderstorms broke out widely over the mid South on Sunday and more will follow through Sunday night.

A swath across Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama to northern Georgia and southeastern Tennessee will have storms wielding damaging winds and flooding downpours. Winds could top 65 mph and rainfall exceed 2 inches within an hour or two. Shreveport, Jackson and Birmingham will number among cities within this corridor.

Story by AccuWeather.com Senior Meteorologist Jim Andrews.

-------

So we are NOT gone, just incapacitated at times!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #395 on: May 03, 2009, 03:27:18 PM »

Updated Timeline:

Part 1:  1985 - 11/20/2007

Part 2:  11/20/2007 - 12/21/2007

Part 3:  12/22/2007 - 12/31/2007

Part 4:  01/01/2008 - 01/31/2008

Part 5:  02/01/2008 - 02/28/2008

Part 6:  03/01/2008 - 05/06/2008

Part 7:  05/08/2008 - 11/10/2008

Part 8:  11/14/2008 - Present

Uh, Klaas & TheAmazingMods...      I made a mess!   

Can you delete from Reply #1 through Reply #13 in the Timeline thread?  The current version actually begins with Reply #14, it's just hard to tell that!   

There's still a lot to add, both old and new, like the outing of CLW, new Oil/Gas connections, etc.  This format should keep it easier for us to keep adding to it though.

On we go... 

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #396 on: May 03, 2009, 03:40:52 PM »

Good to see you, sandy leiva.   We've missed you.   Papiamento translations have suffered.   

did you guys see the post on JVDS

TEST DI DETECTOR DI MENTIRA HACI RIBA JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Recientemente a sali den medionan di prensa Hulandes, cu ganador di un programa Hulandes yama “De Gouden Kooi”, lo a inventa un programa den cual e ta interoga Joran van der Sloot riba desaparicion di Natalee Holloway na Aruba na 2005.

Den un programa e miyonario Jaap Amesz kier haya sa e berdad di desaparicion di e hoben Mericano, door di laga Joran haci un “Lie Detector test”.

Psicologo Annette Heldens a haci diferente test cerca van der Sloot y e resultadonan ey lo worde revela den e show di television di Amesz.

Dentro di poco e ganador di Gouden Kooi lo laga sa cua canal di television ta interesa pa pasa e programa special aki.

translation:
out of holland comes a new gameshowLie detector test where people can ask questions of the missin american Natalle Holloway. Jaap Amesz the creator of the show suppposedly made different tests of Joran using the lie detector and wants to reveal on the show the results of the tests. some believe this will make an  especially interesting show on tv.  I found this in Diarios thursday paper last week. just fyi  so many out there capitilizing on a poor missing girl.     sl

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #397 on: May 03, 2009, 03:45:24 PM »

Berdad nunca a perjudica ningun hende ningun causa ni ningun nacion....

Aruba, Diamars 28 April 2009

FAMIA BUSCANDO YURIENNE CU TA PERDI DESDE DIASABRA

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Desde diasabra mainta a bin descubri cu Yurienne Tromp, naci na Aruba 10 di februari 1992 y e biba na Seroe Patrishi 207 ta perdi.

Riba Dialuna, su mama preocupa a acerca DIARIO, y a mustra cu Yurienne tin estatura di mas o menos 1.52 of 1.50 meter, curpa size mediano wowo berde, su cabey ta gekrul color blond.

Yurienne tin su nomber di cariño como “Loempia” of  “Yurri”.   Cualkier persona cu sa paradera of a wak Yurienne pa notifica mesora warda di polis Oranjestad na telefoon 572-4000 tambe por drenta den contacto cu famia Tromp na 745-0772.

Back

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Escoge Edicion Dialuna Diamars Diaranzon Diahuebs Diabierna Diasabra

Escoge e dia di siman Busca den Diario Contact Diario

Matutino DIARIO

COPYRIGHT:
Nada den DIARIO Online mag di worde copia sin permiso di Agencia Arubano di Noticia

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Site Created and Hosted By   Marketing & Consultancy N.V.
 Operators of: 

www.VisitAruba.com 

heres a mising girl in aruba tuesday edition last week ive read thru weekly but no mention of her being found in the diario.  Any one have links to other papers in aruba. They have all modified what can be read oline making it harder to gather info  sl
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #398 on: May 03, 2009, 04:33:35 PM »

did you guys see the post on JVDS

TEST DI DETECTOR DI MENTIRA HACI RIBA JORAN VAN DER SLOOT

ORANJESTAD (AAN): Recientemente a sali den medionan di prensa Hulandes, cu ganador di un programa Hulandes yama “De Gouden Kooi”, lo a inventa un programa den cual e ta interoga Joran van der Sloot riba desaparicion di Natalee Holloway na Aruba na 2005.

Den un programa e miyonario Jaap Amesz kier haya sa e berdad di desaparicion di e hoben Mericano, door di laga Joran haci un “Lie Detector test”.

Psicologo Annette Heldens a haci diferente test cerca van der Sloot y e resultadonan ey lo worde revela den e show di television di Amesz.

Dentro di poco e ganador di Gouden Kooi lo laga sa cua canal di television ta interesa pa pasa e programa special aki.

translation:
out of holland comes a new gameshowLie detector test where people can ask questions of the missin american Natalle Holloway. Jaap Amesz the creator of the show suppposedly made different tests of Joran using the lie detector and wants to reveal on the show the results of the tests. some believe this will make an  especially interesting show on tv.  I found this in Diarios thursday paper last week. just fyi  so many out there capitilizing on a poor missing girl.     sl

I agree.  Some people don't have a conscience.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #399 on: May 03, 2009, 04:40:49 PM »

Updated Timeline:

Part 1:  1985 - 11/20/2007

Part 2:  11/20/2007 - 12/21/2007

Part 3:  12/22/2007 - 12/31/2007

Part 4:  01/01/2008 - 01/31/2008

Part 5:  02/01/2008 - 02/28/2008

Part 6:  03/01/2008 - 05/06/2008

Part 7:  05/08/2008 - 11/10/2008

Part 8:  11/14/2008 - Present

Uh, Klaas & TheAmazingMods...      I made a mess!   

Can you delete from Reply #1 through Reply #13 in the Timeline thread?  The current version actually begins with Reply #14, it's just hard to tell that!   

There's still a lot to add, both old and new, like the outing of CLW, new Oil/Gas connections, etc.  This format should keep it easier for us to keep adding to it though.

On we go... 

~HUGS~ For ALL You Do for Natalee!  The Timeline is Great! Thank You for All of Your Hard Work! 

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.