April 26, 2024, 01:36:32 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385630 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #460 on: May 04, 2009, 11:25:13 PM »

Now that we know about the CLW Mark Purcell/ATA/AHATA connection, what I'm wondering is when the mission of the Persistence became tainted? 

Helen - my thoughts (though I cannot prove anything.............YET) is that this mission became tainted long before they ever even arrived in Aruba.

Remember - LEAK said Jug was aware that the Persistence's main purpose was oil related.

Remember - the Persistence took the place of two other ships that were to be going - and this happened at the last minute of preparations.

Jen, I don't know why Persistence thought they had to hide their other purpose in being in Aruban waters. Trying to make a buck and/or mapping out oil exploration targets isn't exactly E-V-I-L. So why not be up front about it from the get-go? I think they made a serious tactical and credibility error right there in not being totally honest about their purpose.

Multi-tasking is not a heinous crime so it really wasn't necessary to hide the fact that they were doing other things in addition to "Oh, by the way, if we happen to run across any bodies we'll let you know..."

Why did they set themselves up this way to be exposed as the exploiters of the memory of a dead girl and the heartbreak of her parents?

And even being nasty exploiters like that, they still probably had little criminal liability for what they did UNTIL they began soliciting money from the general public to finance their endeavor for ONE purpose when, once that purpose had been dispensed with, they still remained for yet ANOTHER purpose. At that point, they had no right to ask for money to search for Natalee if, in fact, they were pretty sure that the last time they saw "Natalee," she was being sped away in baggies in an Aruban LE boat.

I would like to see Aruban LE bring forth in a public press conference the contents of those baggies and having allowed FBI forensics experts to examine said contents, explain what they are. Why hasn't Aruba done this? You would think they would be especially keen to do that if they knew they did NOT have any human remains in those baggies.

And why would any individual or group of people, online and off, react with not mere hostility but something approaching full-on rage and stalking behavior against American citizens (and others) who just followed the Logic Trail to see where it would lead? I can't even think of people like that as being "fellow Natalee supporters" because I now suspect they never were. I think it's becoming pretty obvious that scum like that never was in it for Natalee and her family. Creating discord and dissension seems to have been their main goal and I can't even pity the once-genuine Natalee supporters who've fallen in line with the scum because the truth has been in front of their eyes for a long time now. They know better. Sure they do.

Just ranting here, I guess. But, it is Monday morning and my arthritis medication hasn't kicked in yet so I'm not of a mind to skirt around B.S. - I feel like clobbering it head-on.

Good for you!!!!!  And I agree!

As for them feeling a need to hide their main purpose - I can only guess.  And you're right, there would have been absolutely nothing wrong with them  being upfront and honest about it.

EXCEPT - Louis Schaefer himself solicited funds before they even left.

And once they found EXACTLY what their purported mission was for, they turned tail and ran.

That tells me there was/is an Aruba connection to their MAIN purpose for being there, and that probably came down on them like a ton of bricks to keep their mouths shut after they found that cage and its contents.

So with that in mind - that could explain their deception with the general public.  After all, who would be supportive of a mission that was really about oil related BUSINESS WITH Aruba?

Quote stack alert, quote stack alert!

I have to also wonder if they felt being in the area searching for Natalee would be much more acceptable to competitors in the same region such as Chavez and his Russian friends who are very interested in this same area for a source of oil.  Much less likely to attract negative attention if the motive was humanitarian rather than commercial.

Just a thought . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #461 on: May 04, 2009, 11:26:21 PM »

Now why didn't it work this time? I got both of the img brackets.

Hi everyone

No you were missing one of the brackets and the .jpg at the end.  BUT...I tried to fix it and it's been moved. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #462 on: May 04, 2009, 11:29:43 PM »

Has it been proven that deepak was where he says he was or are we
assuming that because his phone and computer were used at certan times
that it must be him
the same goes for joran ....anybody ...anybody  could have been using
his phone and his computer to establish an alibi..
the same goes for satish.....there is no firm proof that he was where he say's he was
the same goes for freddy .....no proof what so ever of where he was...could hve been with guido in the white car
if there were two light colored cars working together they could have covered a lot
of things in a very short time

this way the timeline is blown to pieces
and why does it feel as if freddy was in control

You are asking for unprovable information.  A person would have to have actually been present in the room watching who was logged on and when for this to be known as fact.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #463 on: May 04, 2009, 11:30:31 PM »

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #464 on: May 04, 2009, 11:31:51 PM »

Thanks Klaas, One of these days I'm going to get it right.

2 4 1
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #465 on: May 04, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

Hi everyone

Hi, SuzieQ.   Maybe a photobucket thing????  Not sure...It says the photo was deleted.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #466 on: May 04, 2009, 11:36:14 PM »

Hi everyone

No you were missing one of the brackets and the .jpg at the end.  BUT...I tried to fix it and it's been moved. 

I give up, Klaas.     

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #467 on: May 04, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »

Got it 2NJ,I think Klaas and I were both in photobucket at the same time trying to fix it. Thanks, Janet has a dancing icon, just thought Kermit should have one too.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #468 on: May 04, 2009, 11:40:54 PM »

Hi everyone

I give up, Klaas.     

Were you trying to fix at the same time as me?  LOL

SuzieQ - no, I can't get into your photobucket.  I was just trying to fix in your post.   
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #469 on: May 04, 2009, 11:44:28 PM »

Hi everyone

I give up, Klaas.     

SuzieQ - no, I can't get into your photobucket.  I was just trying to fix in your post.   

I thought the brackets were fine      ....that's why I give up!!!   Tomorrow is another day & I'll be here. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #470 on: May 04, 2009, 11:47:30 PM »

Hi everyone

I give up, Klaas.     

I thought the brackets were fine      ....that's why I give up!!!   Tomorrow is another day & I'll be here. 

When I looked at it, it only had the first IMG tag and nothing at the end, as it turns out not the file name or the .jpg and ending IMG tag.  I added the IMG tags and .jpg but I guess the file name was still missing so it still didn't work.  I did try and go to Suzie's photobucket to see if I could figure out which one it was but her photobucket is PRIVATE as it should be. 

I did all that in about 30 seconds, LOLOL    Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #471 on: May 04, 2009, 11:56:57 PM »

Has anyone seen Bastibro today?  I am still waiting for the delft charm bracelet he promised to send to me.  We know he meant a real one and not just a photo because he asked for my home address.

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: May 05, 2009, 12:00:16 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
 Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #473 on: May 05, 2009, 12:31:49 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I love the new monkey smileys!  They're GREAT!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #474 on: May 05, 2009, 12:38:09 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: May 05, 2009, 12:43:01 AM »

KTF preparing for upcoming "river trip" :

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #476 on: May 05, 2009, 12:44:17 AM »

Monkey Devil!

I love the new monkey smileys!  They're GREAT!   
Me Too TM!  Monkey Devil! an angelic monkey

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #477 on: May 05, 2009, 12:44:53 AM »

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #478 on: May 05, 2009, 12:52:41 AM »

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #479 on: May 05, 2009, 02:12:48 AM »

Cahulawassee River Here i come.....With a few young'ns from Aruba ready to squeal like pigs...

Monkey Devil!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.