April 20, 2024, 02:00:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385329 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #480 on: May 05, 2009, 08:30:01 AM »

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

at 2011, aruba will is thirst of conferencia of interpol de las americas

cada two year interpol is organisa his conferencia conoci because; conferencia de interpol de las americas. two year happen, this did take lugar at bogota, colombia y recientemente, this did take lugar at chile, cu one participacion very big self of all agent of interpol of the continente americano, y cu participacion of observadornan of another continentenan. n’e conferencianan here ultimamente is we alto comisario, peter de witte owing to come is participa y n’e ultimo conferencia of interpol, at chile, aruba owing to stay escogi for aclamacion for t’e proximo thirst of interpol. the conferencia of interpol at chile owing to wordo teni at hotel sheraton miramar y convention center. conferencianan of interpol is wordo atendi for more of 100 participante. peter de witte self is very contento cu the delegadonan owing to scoge aruba because; the proximo thirst, because of the form here, interpol his dirigentenan will conoce more of aruba, y will help at end cu all the noticianan of fabula, cu is follow azota we island, as the desaparicion of the student mericano, natalee holloway. during his participacion, alto comisario peter de witte had one meeting personal cu secretario general of icpointerpol, ronald noble.  so cu the date of congreso here is more serca, we will hear more of the preparacion y of the paisnan participante n’e proximo conferencia of interpol de las americas at aruba. kedando one rato on conferencianan, t’asina cu awemainta owing to achieve informacion also, cu proximamente aruba will is thirst also of the conferencia of comisarionan of police of caribe. the conferencia here is take lugar all year. the trip here, the delegadonan of caribe, wanted see of aserca the “private & public partnership”, cu is we visibility team, cu is one combinacion of police, personal of cea y also miembronan of seguridad of several hotel. day the proyecto here owing to stay present some year slow, bao of dirigencia of ex alto comisario, mr. ronny bernadina, past owing to earn even one premium.

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation of part in red above:

peter witte of self is very happy cu owing to the delegadonan because SCOG aruba; the next thirst, because of the form here, his interpol dirigentenan will know more of Aruba, and will help at all the end cu noticianan of fable, is cu follow we flogged island, as the disappearance of the American student, Natalee Holloway.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #481 on: May 05, 2009, 09:55:39 AM »

Posted by JoBuster in the FOK forum.  They are certainly following along closely 

http://forum.fok.nl/topic/1283425/10/25

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: May 05, 2009, 10:16:22 AM »

About the Kalpoe lawsuit...

I don't believe for a minute Dr. Phil is anywhere close to offering a settlement this case.  That is just an Aruban pipedream!

Here is the link again to the transcript of Skeeters tape.  The entire tape has to be allowed into evidence.  Read the transcript again and consider the actual claims of the lawsuit.  The Kalpoe's simply cannot win this. 

I spent a while the other night reading back through it.  Seriously, if you read the whole thing and put yourself on the jury...no way 7 of 12 American jurors will award these scum a dime.

Transcript of Jamie Skeeters Tape w/Deepak Kalpoe

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #483 on: May 05, 2009, 10:24:04 AM »

I don't believe for a minute Dr. Phil is anywhere close to offering a settlement this case.  That is just an Aruban pipedream!

Here is the link again to the transcript of Skeeters tape.  The entire tape has to be allowed into evidence.  Read the transcript again and consider the actual claims of the lawsuit.  The Kalpoe's simply cannot win this. 

I spent a while the other night reading back through it.  Seriously, if you read the whole thing and put yourself on the jury...no way 7 of 12 American jurors will award these scum a dime.

JMO and only MO

Lifesong - I agree.  If they were going to settle it would have happened a long time ago.  They have no plans on settling. 

I did think it was funny what JoBuster said about the forums though    JoBuster doesn't appear to care for Johan555 or Johan's friends.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #484 on: May 05, 2009, 10:34:56 AM »

Posted by JoBuster in the FOK forum.  They are certainly following along closely 

Wow...........  Got a nutshell casing to put around that one?   

Good Morning Monkeys!!   
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #485 on: May 05, 2009, 11:31:40 AM »

Forumpie johan555... Monkey Devil! Pathological obsession with Kermit.. Monkey Devil!   

What a great way to start the morning!Apparently we're not the only ones who see this type of behavior from Johan555 and friends!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #486 on: May 05, 2009, 11:36:44 AM »

JMO and only MO

Lifesong - I agree.  If they were going to settle it would have happened a long time ago.  They have no plans on settling. 

I did think it was funny what JoBuster said about the forums though    JoBuster doesn't appear to care for Johan555 or Johan's friends.

He certainly doesn`t care the least for Natalee too .. the opposite

That (better call him) JoLutser is the worst of the worst Klaas.

You really shouldn`t give him any credit

never lift the pressure of evil island
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #487 on: May 05, 2009, 12:46:41 PM »

http://925.nl/archief/2009/05/01/nog-niet-uitgefeest-dit-zijn-de-4-beste-feestjes-dit-weekend

Wanneer: Woensdag 13 mei van 18.00 tot 21.00.
Waar: Spaces in Amsterdam.
Voor wie: Om het wetenschappelijke niveau van het gebouw waar 925 huist hoog te houden komt Peter een praatje houden waarin hij verteld over zijn heldendaden van ‘Mabelgate’ tot zijn aller grootste klapper, het pakken van mannetje Joran van der Sloot.
U drinkt: Iets met koolzuur, zonder alcohol. Een misdaadjournalist blijft ten alle tijden scherp.
Vips versus Zaalvulling: Members betalen 30,00 euro, de rest moet er nog maar in zien te komen.
Om mee naar huis te nemen: Tips and thricks van Peter om in uw nabije omgeving de misdadiger te slim af te zijn.

Google translation

When: Wednesday, May 13 from 18:00 to 21:00.
Where: Spaces in Amsterdam.
Who: At the scientific level of the building where 925 houses to keep Peter is holding a talk in which he told of his heroic acts of â € ~ Mabelgateâ € ™ for the very largest coconut, to catch man Joran van der Sloot.
You drink: Anything with carbon dioxide, without alcohol. A crime reporter at all times remain sharp.
VIPs versus Hall Filling: Members pay 30.00 euros, the rest should just get in it.
In order to take back home: Tips and thricks of Peter in your vicinity to outsmart the criminals are.

2 4 1
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #488 on: May 05, 2009, 12:52:28 PM »

Bastibro - I agree and JoBuster sounds an awful lot like a couple of posters at RU.  Not sure which one yet.  I just thought it interresting how JoBuster if following along.  Maybe JoBuster is Joran?
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #489 on: May 05, 2009, 12:53:09 PM »

JMO and only MO

He certainly doesn`t care the least for Natalee too .. the opposite

That (better call him) JoLutser is the worst of the worst Klaas.

You really shouldn`t give him any credit

From what i've been privy to,i haven't seen anything productive come from Johan,and or any of his friends,other to disagree with everything we say and adding a few pictures that anyone is able to find...

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #490 on: May 05, 2009, 12:57:53 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
10:00 AM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #491 on: May 05, 2009, 01:07:45 PM »

Bastibro - I agree and JoBuster sounds an awful lot like a couple of posters at RU.  Not sure which one yet.  I just thought it interresting how JoBuster if following along.  Maybe JoBuster is Joran?

Or maybe it's because that poster sees through Bastibro's BFF?

BTW, here you go, Basti.  I want one like this or very similar.

You can get my mailing address, which you DID ask for indicating a real bracelent and not just a photo, from that same BFF of yours who claims to have all personal information about me.

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #492 on: May 05, 2009, 01:09:46 PM »

http://925.nl/archief/2009/05/01/nog-niet-uitgefeest-dit-zijn-de-4-beste-feestjes-dit-weekend

Wanneer: Woensdag 13 mei van 18.00 tot 21.00.
Waar: Spaces in Amsterdam.
Voor wie: Om het wetenschappelijke niveau van het gebouw waar 925 huist hoog te houden komt Peter een praatje houden waarin hij verteld over zijn heldendaden van ‘Mabelgate’ tot zijn aller grootste klapper, het pakken van mannetje Joran van der Sloot.
U drinkt: Iets met koolzuur, zonder alcohol. Een misdaadjournalist blijft ten alle tijden scherp.
Vips versus Zaalvulling: Members betalen 30,00 euro, de rest moet er nog maar in zien te komen.
Om mee naar huis te nemen: Tips and thricks van Peter om in uw nabije omgeving de misdadiger te slim af te zijn.

Google translation

When: Wednesday, May 13 from 18:00 to 21:00.
Where: Spaces in Amsterdam.
Who: At the scientific level of the building where 925 houses to keep Peter is holding a talk in which he told of his heroic acts of â € ~ Mabelgateâ € ™ for the very largest coconut, to catch man Joran van der Sloot.
You drink: Anything with carbon dioxide, without alcohol. A crime reporter at all times remain sharp.
VIPs versus Hall Filling: Members pay 30.00 euros, the rest should just get in it.
In order to take back home: Tips and thricks of Peter in your vicinity to outsmart the criminals are.

Oh, what a wonderful photo of Peter de Vries.  Thank you.  Oh, and the article is nice also.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #493 on: May 05, 2009, 01:10:56 PM »

GOOD MORNING MONKEYS!!  GOOD MORNING ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
10:00 AM PT

Good Morning Janet.... an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #494 on: May 05, 2009, 01:21:20 PM »

For me personally.I think the Freebirds have it laid out as factual as can be under the circumstances!

This is true - nothing but the facts on our blog - with the exception of two editorials.

Those being:

Aruba - Surely You Know?
Help Bring Natalee Home

http://nataleesfreebirds.blogspot.com/
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #495 on: May 05, 2009, 01:29:22 PM »

I do so terribly with papi - does this say that Interpol will be investigating?  Or does it say that Aruba is getting chummy with the likes of Interpol....blah blah blah........in hopes of improving their image - so as not to be known as the island where Natalee Holloway went missing any longer?

The way I read it - it could be saying either one. 

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

at 2011, aruba will is thirst of conferencia of interpol de las americas

cada two year interpol is organisa his conferencia conoci because; conferencia de interpol de las americas. two year happen, this did take lugar at bogota, colombia y recientemente, this did take lugar at chile, cu one participacion very big self of all agent of interpol of the continente americano, y cu participacion of observadornan of another continentenan. n’e conferencianan here ultimamente is we alto comisario, peter de witte owing to come is participa y n’e ultimo conferencia of interpol, at chile, aruba owing to stay escogi for aclamacion for t’e proximo thirst of interpol. the conferencia of interpol at chile owing to wordo teni at hotel sheraton miramar y convention center. conferencianan of interpol is wordo atendi for more of 100 participante. peter de witte self is very contento cu the delegadonan owing to scoge aruba because; the proximo thirst, because of the form here, interpol his dirigentenan will conoce more of aruba, y will help at end cu all the noticianan of fabula, cu is follow azota we island, as the desaparicion of the student mericano, natalee holloway. during his participacion, alto comisario peter de witte had one meeting personal cu secretario general of icpointerpol, ronald noble.  so cu the date of congreso here is more serca, we will hear more of the preparacion y of the paisnan participante n’e proximo conferencia of interpol de las americas at aruba. kedando one rato on conferencianan, t’asina cu awemainta owing to achieve informacion also, cu proximamente aruba will is thirst also of the conferencia of comisarionan of police of caribe. the conferencia here is take lugar all year. the trip here, the delegadonan of caribe, wanted see of aserca the “private & public partnership”, cu is we visibility team, cu is one combinacion of police, personal of cea y also miembronan of seguridad of several hotel. day the proyecto here owing to stay present some year slow, bao of dirigencia of ex alto comisario, mr. ronny bernadina, past owing to earn even one premium.

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation of part in red above:

peter witte of self is very happy cu owing to the delegadonan because SCOG aruba; the next thirst, because of the form here, his interpol dirigentenan will know more of Aruba, and will help at all the end cu noticianan of fable, is cu follow we flogged island, as the disappearance of the American student, Natalee Holloway.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #496 on: May 05, 2009, 02:04:17 PM »

Janet,
You have been doing an admirable job of countering Charlierat and Billybob at the Lifetime site.
You are soooooo good.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
oldiebutgoodie
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #497 on: May 05, 2009, 02:37:50 PM »

Wow. Kermit is internationally famous. I'm impressed. 

BETH HOLLOWAY: "We will not let this go until we take Natalee home. It will never end."
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: May 05, 2009, 04:11:28 PM »

Or maybe it's because that poster sees through Bastibro's BFF?

BTW, here you go, Basti.  I want one like this or very similar.

You can get my mailing address, which you DID ask for indicating a real bracelent and not just a photo, from that same BFF of yours who claims to have all personal information about me.

Monkey Devil!

Got it Ana,

That`s a possibility . .
Hmmm, let`s hope he, unlike the frog, gives correct address information

never lift the pressure of evil island
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #499 on: May 05, 2009, 04:12:39 PM »

I need to clarify some MISINFORMATION being posted at GM by Sam.

FOM (aka Friend of Monkeys aka Friend of Mickey) WAS NOT Mickey John's alibi.  FOM does know Mickey but FOM was not in Aruba when Natalee went missing.

Posted by FOM on the front page of SM:

friend of mickey john
Submitted on 2005/06/07 at 1:42pm

silent peach-
I don’t live in aruba. I go there once or twice a year and have some local friends there.
mickey picked me up at the airport when i went in november.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.