April 20, 2024, 05:45:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385333 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #560 on: May 06, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Pages 230/231:
  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

Page 232:  Without hope we are hungry. And on a very deep level, desperate. But no one has to be. What's so amazing is that we can feed each other. We can help each other. We have the power to give resilience to others who are fading. We can nourish each other's spirits and save one another from defeat and despair. Every one of us possesses this power to "love thy neighbor," and we need to use it every chance we get.

Yep, this got me.   

I know that I read this before....but tonight I really read it.....thank you for bringing it forward.

Good night Monkeys..... 

Good night Mere!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: May 06, 2009, 12:10:34 AM »

Good nite Monkeys.

I enjoy the little laughing girl.  I have tests tomorrow and I am really nervous so that smiling face helped tonight.   an angelic monkey

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #562 on: May 06, 2009, 12:24:39 AM »

Good nite Monkeys.

I enjoy the little laughing girl.  I have tests tomorrow and I am really nervous so that smiling face helped tonight.   an angelic monkey

I'm saying a prayer for you Blue Moon, for a good night's rest and for all to go well tomorrow.

Good Night Blue Moon! 

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: May 06, 2009, 01:50:19 AM »

Good luck, Blue! You will do great! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #564 on: May 06, 2009, 02:25:30 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: May 06, 2009, 08:21:57 AM »

Hi Bastibro,

You said to me that capslock don't speak Dutch.... How do you now that? Do you know him from somewhere, besides here on SM?
I also know that Johan555 has some difficulties around here. Now I found out why...

I think that I better can stop here because you all think that I have a link with capslock. But I don't.
I don't know this person. the few last days that I wasn't here, I have been searching and searching.
I dig up some crazy things. Also that Johan had some problems with his laptop.

this all is because I have some new tools to discover.
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #566 on: May 06, 2009, 09:43:03 AM »

I don't really stay on top of the oil exploration, but found this comment, out of St. Maarten:
 Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage will also face questions during this meeting about government’s apparent lack of transparency about agreements signed for exploration of gas and oil in the territorial waters of the Dutch Leeward Islands. This agenda point was requested by the MAN faction.....

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l292/parlil292.html

Thanks Buckeye!!

The results of this will definitely be something to watch!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #567 on: May 06, 2009, 10:13:03 AM »

Hi Bastibro,

You said to me that capslock don't speak Dutch.... How do you now that? Do you know him from somewhere, besides here on SM?
I also know that Johan555 has some difficulties around here. Now I found out why...

I think that I better can stop here because you all think that I have a link with capslock. But I don't.
I don't know this person. the few last days that I wasn't here, I have been searching and searching.

DISETTI / CAPSLOCKWIZARD COINCIDENCES-NO DISCUSSION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4984.0

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #568 on: May 06, 2009, 10:15:12 AM »

Does no one know who Capslock is????

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #569 on: May 06, 2009, 10:16:16 AM »

REMINDER

THE OCEAN SEARCH FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

In mid December of 2007 a crew of Americans on board a vessel named The Persistence begins a search for Natalee Holloway's remains in the waters off Aruba.  On Christmas Day a discovery is made while sonar scanning the ocean floor.  The discovery was a large fish trap.  On December 29th an ROV is ultilized to capture images of what is contained within.

Kyle Kingman, the ROV operator and remote analysis on board the Persistence, came to the conclusion that Natalee Holloway's remains may have been placed within that trap.

However, on a December 30, 2007, Aruban divers claimed that their investigation revealed there was nothing related to the Natalee Holloway case inside the trap.

John Silvetti, the Project Lead on board the Persistence, accepted the words of the Aruban divers unconditionally.

______

The Persistence - Key Personnal

John Silvetti - Project Lead and Key Contributor- Responsible for overall project planning and development. Owner of Marine Surveys, LLC . Donated the R/V Persistence for the search effort.
http://silvettigroup.com/

Kyle Kingman - Field Project Manager, Geophysical Engineer and Marine Geologist - Responsible for side scan sonar acquisition, digital processing, analysis, and target identification. Kyle will assist in side scan sonar operation and guide the ROV (remotely operated vehicle) team to each sonar target.

Posted by Kyle Kingman
http://nholloway.blogspot.com/2007/11/mobilization.html

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:   I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand.

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising.

Kyle Kingman: Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.

Kyle Kingman: What you can't see is immediately before Tim approached the trap opening, a large skate stirred up sediment reducing visibility.

Kyle Kingman:  When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.  He couldn't tell by his own admission.

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection.

Kyle Kingman:  John (Silvetti) is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #570 on: May 06, 2009, 10:16:58 AM »

Janet,

Did you check out 'tools'?     an angelic monkey

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #571 on: May 06, 2009, 10:17:34 AM »

REMINDER

THE RECOVERY DIVE

On January 7, 2008 Aruban divers sampled and recovered the contents of the large fish trap disovered with sonar on the ocean floor off the coast of Aruba on Christmas Day, 2007 by the ROV operator and remote analyst on board the Persistence.

The crew of the Persistence were not involved in the recovery process ... only the Arubans.

________

In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman: The Persistence had no divers on the 7th. Tim Trahan was our diver on the 30th-Dec, but he was out of the country at the time. The Aruban divers were on the police boat, dove from their boat, and returned to their boat.

Kyle Kingman: They were immediately whisked away by the Aruban police and not seen of again by us on the 7th

Kyle Kingman:  The bags were deliberately placed there after the divers sampled the contents. The bags were removed just after the ROV got out of the way when the divers took the samples to their boat.... and took off.

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman:  I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it. The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap. From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography. I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #572 on: May 06, 2009, 10:18:52 AM »

Janet,

Did you check out 'tools'?     an angelic monkey

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #573 on: May 06, 2009, 10:22:01 AM »

Hi Bastibro,

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #574 on: May 06, 2009, 10:24:51 AM »

Hi Bastibro,

2NJ ... I really do need a cuppa coffee to clear the cobwebs.

Janet

_____

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #575 on: May 06, 2009, 10:39:54 AM »

hmmm nice found but not true.

Nobody even want to try to listen to me.
And if I have a wrong spelling, then I am a suspect here, that I have a connection to Capslock... But non of this is true.

But anyway... It is clear that I'm not wanted here. Just Like Johan555.
Look Johan555 is a badguy from A'dam. But not me.

Just tell me what you guys want from me.........

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #576 on: May 06, 2009, 11:19:47 AM »

hmmm nice found but not true.

Nobody even want to try to listen to me.
And if I have a wrong spelling, then I am a suspect here, that I have a connection to Capslock... But non of this is true.

But anyway... It is clear that I'm not wanted here. Just Like Johan555.
Look Johan555 is a badguy from A'dam. But not me.

Just tell me what you guys want from me.........

I don't want anything at all from you, DiSetti.

Though I do admit to being curious as to precisely what would motivate a new poster at a missing persons forum to acquire "tools" to "research" the other posters. 

Sounds like more stalking, imo, and we've already cleaned the house of that garbage, imo.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: May 06, 2009, 11:21:32 AM »

Good Morning, Monkeys!!

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #578 on: May 06, 2009, 11:42:24 AM »

Good morning everyone!! Janet I was just reading your Disetti Capslock thread and I must say your amazing and you pay good attention.  Keep up the good work girl!!  We won't rest til Natalee is home where she belongs.
antunym
Scared Monkey

« Reply #579 on: May 06, 2009, 11:53:30 AM »

Hi Bastibro,

If you know something Disetti spit it out...We don't need any code talking ... You keep saying you know this or that or telling half the story...spit it out already!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.