April 25, 2024, 06:57:00 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385588 times)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #580 on: May 06, 2009, 12:30:31 PM »

DISETTI / CAPSLOCKWIZARD COINCIDENCES-NO DISCUSSION

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4984.0

hmmm nice found but not true.

Nobody even want to try to listen to me.
And if I have a wrong spelling, then I am a suspect here, that I have a connection to Capslock... But non of this is true.

But anyway... It is clear that I'm not wanted here. Just Like Johan555.
Look Johan555 is a badguy from A'dam. But not me.

Just tell me what you guys want from me.........

Good Morning, All!

Another very stormy day here in Alabama.

DiSetti,

We don't want anything from you.  What do you want from us?

And what are you telling us that we won't listen to?  I don't understand.

It is odd when a person becomes interested in a missing person case four years after the fact.  Very rarely does this happen.

But is you have something to tell us, just say it and we will listen.  After all this time, we are not easily convinced of much, however.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #581 on: May 06, 2009, 01:49:47 PM »

Posted at BFN regarding Jaap's show:

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/index.php?topic=9224.300

We’ve talked to Remko (manager of Jaap)...here's what he said:

* several channels are interested, there is also interest coming from America

* there is a rough cut concerning the footage now; this weekend they will edit it up…a difficult job according to Remko since there is 100 hours of footage

* beginning of next week there will be meetings with those interested in Holland

* Remko emphasizes they have renovated (literally translated…I think new would be better fitting but he didn’t say that) information. It was difficult to get the real truth. There won’t be anymore questions after people have seen the footage.

* They didn’t look for press attention because things needed to be verified…so that there couldn’t be any doubt

* Remko says that a shooting didn’t take place even though this was reported. He didn’t want to get into those reports any further

* Jaap won’t talk to the press for about 2 weeks…after the negotiations are done he’s ‘allowed’ to talk to the press again

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #582 on: May 06, 2009, 02:13:02 PM »

The Aruban court would not accept Joran's taped Devries/Eem confession.  Why would it be different now?

If Joran's felt the need to reveal the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the morning to May 30, 2005 ... he would have gone to the States ... put himself at the mercy of the FBI in regards to interrogations and polygraphs.

Janet

++++++

LIAR CANNOT BELIEVED - HANS MOS

January, 2009
Aruban Press Conference 01/06/09
Press Anouncement

Ladies and gentlemen!

The Public Prosecutors Office Aruba and the Aruban Police Force would like to give you an updated summary about the investigation into the disappearance of Natalee Holloway …

... The fact that Joran has supplied the Police with a motive for his lying behavior and the fact that he has admitted that he often is not telling the truth, makes, according to the Court of Appeal, that the self incrimiting new statements of Joran are devaluated.  In short:  there is no corroborating evidence for the new self incriminating statements of Joran and the value of these statements is undermined by his own statement about his credibility.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #583 on: May 06, 2009, 02:36:11 PM »

Joran and his new buddy Jaap just want to make a few quick bucks off this PR stunt they are pulling.

I think it's totally disgusting and hope no one buys it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #584 on: May 06, 2009, 03:18:27 PM »

Joran and his new buddy Jaap just want to make a few quick bucks off this PR stunt they are pulling.

That the picture of Jaap and Joran walking in the airport says enough to make me suspicious.
I believe it is all another stunt for Joran to make a profit.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #585 on: May 06, 2009, 03:37:03 PM »

That the picture of Jaap and Joran walking in the airport says enough to make me suspicious.
I believe it is all another stunt for Joran to make a profit.

"fled" the country - maybe this could be more aptly described as - with fat man in tow, he meandered to his blood money pilfered first class seat

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #586 on: May 06, 2009, 03:50:38 PM »

Right!  What would Joran have to "flee" from as no one is going to bother him in any way, certainly not any members of law enforcement.  He can brag about what he did just as much as he wants to because he knows nothing will ever be done to him.

Now if he and his even more pudgy friend can sell this, they both get money from the suffering of others.

I hope no one gives them one cent for this and new friend Jaap has to eat the production costs.  He looks as though he could eat just about anything so let him start with that.

It will be nothing but utter nonsense and I don't believe they would even be "allowed" to as Joran anything specific.  Just puff ball questions otherwise he would never have agreed to do this in the first place.  Carefully worded trick questions that allow for further evasion or telling of tall tales.

While I am sort of curious to hear the latest tales Joran has thought up, I would rather see them lose money than to know they made money just so I could hear more fabrications and lies.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #587 on: May 06, 2009, 03:57:17 PM »

This just posted at this site:

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2009/05/natalee-holloway-to-be-remembered-at.html

I received some correspondence from Beth Holloway yesterday.  She had some great news!  I'll share it with you below:

(Email from Beth):  "Natalee's case is being put on display at the National Museum of Crime and Punishment....Her info. will be placed with 9 other unsolved cases!"

I don't have any other information as to when the exhibit will be on display because I don't see it mentioned at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment's website, but if anyone knows of any further information, please post it or send it to me!  
A great remembrance of Natalee for the month of May!

http://www.crimemuseum.org/

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #588 on: May 06, 2009, 04:01:40 PM »

This just posted at this site:

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2009/05/natalee-holloway-to-be-remembered-at.html

I received some correspondence from Beth Holloway yesterday.  She had some great news!  I'll share it with you below:

(Email from Beth):  "Natalee's case is being put on display at the National Museum of Crime and Punishment....Her info. will be placed with 9 other unsolved cases!"

I don't have any other information as to when the exhibit will be on display because I don't see it mentioned at the National Museum of Crime & Punishment's website, but if anyone knows of any further information, please post it or send it to me!  
A great remembrance of Natalee for the month of May!

http://www.crimemuseum.org/

WOW, thanks!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #589 on: May 06, 2009, 04:11:19 PM »

The Jaap and Joran are disgusting scum of the earth.  This is Joran making his spending money off of Natalee on the upcoming 4th anniversary of her murder.  I hope same as Anna that Jaap has to eat this and not make a dime off it.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #590 on: May 06, 2009, 04:13:21 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56152.php

Google translation:

Aruba

AVP: Government must now tackle crime crisis

May 6, 2009, 14:53 (GMT -04:00)

Two children of 12 and 13 years were yesterday morning, together with their parents, before a court commissioner appear. The two young offenders are suspected of theft. After the judge and the officer suspects the minor in the face of their parents had been severely challenged, the two states at large.

ORANGE CITY - After the series of police raids in recent days in which 22 persons were arrested and several firearms were found, AVP does urge the States to crime high on the agenda. To this view the green group yesterday to the parliament to this request on to the State President Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP).

The purpose of this action, the President pointed out that ASF initiative in recent years several laws and motions in order to address the rising crime. Here is the party barely heard by government, with the result that "our country in a crisis of crime is," said AVP-leader Mike Eman. The proposals, the Green Party, the police more powers. For example, to assume the public in the hot zones and beyond extra to check for, among other weapons.

AVP also wish that the causes which the party sees the rising crime - social problems and growing poverty - by the government to be addressed.

In eight years, the green party, the MEP governments have little or nothing done this. Indeed, as late as fractielid Alexander Tromp know the Oduber government has from the first term in government the ins and outs of the mixed police force only where the worse for that. As the installation of all new components and the designation of commissioners for each district. "This last, the Corps properly distributed, a blunder of jewelste" said Tromp.

In a letter to the parliament chairman Mervin Wyatt-Ras (MEP) calls on the opposition party at all points and initiative laws AVP has filed back into the parliament to pass the revue. Eman yesterday called for the parliament building to the people during the elections in September in particular, to a change of government. But, he said, the current government has yet to drive five months and can still do something about the crime problem. The Group regretted that the State President was not present for their request to receive.

In a radio interview this morning took the parliament chairman lot to this' publicity action of AVP. "They could know that I was not, because the parliament is the order that I went on mission," says Wyatt-Ras yesterday returned. "When Mike Eman was not present in the parliament. Just as recently during the budget treatment of Social Affairs in the States. That was the time for the minister to questions about the approach to social problems or points to. "Eman When voting on the budget, said State President. "That means that Eman not want funds released so that social policy can make. Whether he had in the parliament there is a need to debate and not as it is only in the press. "Wyatt-Ras said, finally, that a motion in principle 'a desire of Parliament to the government. "Initiative Laws are always treated as the parliamentarian this input."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #591 on: May 06, 2009, 04:16:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56151.php

Google translation:

Aruba

'OM manipulates evidence'

ORANGE CITY - Lawyers for the brothers Williams found that the prosecutor manipulates evidence and their clients in a bad light sets. This they say in their response to the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM) last Friday. The officer then demanded 5 years imprisonment of Alfred Christopher Williams and 15 months imprisonment younger brother Nigel for their share in several gang-related crimes, including shootings at Eagle, Havana and Julianaschool.

According to the lawyers to their clients not convicted for membership of a criminal organization. "At no time were they involved in multiple criminal activities and they have no long relationship with such an organization." Alfred would only have been involved in the incident at Eagle Beach, not the incident in Havana, the companies and the Julianaschool said lawyer Edwin Duijn Field. Nigel would have been present in the incident at Eagle and the companies. In the latter location the police found him asleep in no way a criminal behavior, said the counsel. The defense made the prosecutor to focus on statements accusing members of the gang of Madiki. Objective statements which said that Alfred is not the shooter, the officer no importance.

One of the agents minutes preparing for an incident, according to the councilors, the history of an impartial witness have manipulated. When the court commissioner found that took this agent resigned and left it to the Netherlands. The lawyers are asking why the prosecutor not to respond. "How should we trust the police when these things happen."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #592 on: May 06, 2009, 04:24:38 PM »

Blue Moon

I have been thinking about ya.  How did those tests go?

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #593 on: May 06, 2009, 04:31:51 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56151.php

Google translation:

Aruba
'OM manipulates evidence'

ORANGE CITY - Lawyers for the brothers Williams found that the prosecutor manipulates evidence and their clients in a bad light sets. This they say in their response to the requirement of the Public Prosecutor (OM) last Friday. The officer then demanded 5 years imprisonment of Alfred Christopher Williams and 15 months imprisonment younger brother Nigel for their share in several gang-related crimes, including shootings at Eagle, Havana and Julianaschool.

According to the lawyers to their clients not convicted for membership of a criminal organization. "At no time were they involved in multiple criminal activities and they have no long relationship with such an organization." Alfred would only have been involved in the incident at Eagle Beach, not the incident in Havana, the companies and the Julianaschool said lawyer Edwin Duijn Field. Nigel would have been present in the incident at Eagle and the companies. In the latter location the police found him asleep in no way a criminal behavior, said the counsel. The defense made the prosecutor to focus on statements accusing members of the gang of Madiki. Objective statements which said that Alfred is not the shooter, the officer no importance.

One of the agents minutes preparing for an incident, according to the councilors, the history of an impartial witness have manipulated. When the court commissioner found that took this agent resigned and left it to the Netherlands. The lawyers are asking why the prosecutor not to respond. "How should we trust the police when these things happen."

Thanks texasmom

When I consider the Natalee Holloway case ... Aruban justice is non existence ... it is all corrupt.

Why don't the Aruban people arise and ... demand accountability from their Justice System.  Afterall ... that right is afforded to them in a democracy.

Could it be that Arubans are benefiting from the corrupt system through the underground economies that fueled by a corrupt administration?

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #594 on: May 06, 2009, 04:39:30 PM »

Blue Moon

Janet

Over the main test today (radioactive iodine and scan).  Tomorrow morning have to go back for a 1 minute scan which is not as invasive nor does it cause dizziness.  The scan required me on a metal bed and the scan took eight minutes each on front, left, right sides and a 4 minute scan on the front.  Wouldn't have been bad except you are on a metal bed, head tilted downward and you have to lay still during it all.  I am clostophobic and the front scans got to me. But I survived it and should know about them by Friday.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #595 on: May 06, 2009, 05:18:03 PM »

Hope you get good results, BlueMoon.

And we were told all along there was no crime in Aruba, so little in fact that the cops didn't have a clue how to deal with it.

One murder in twenty years even at one convention of travel agents.  That's a pretty big lie to tell and especially when their own news papers tell a very very different story.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #596 on: May 06, 2009, 05:22:21 PM »

Blue Moon

Janet

Over the main test today (radioactive iodine and scan).  Tomorrow morning have to go back for a 1 minute scan which is not as invasive nor does it cause dizziness.  The scan required me on a metal bed and the scan took eight minutes each on front, left, right sides and a 4 minute scan on the front.  Wouldn't have been bad except you are on a metal bed, head tilted downward and you have to lay still during it all.  I am clostophobic and the front scans got to me. But I survived it and should know about them by Friday.

To come extent ... I know what you are going through Blue Moon.  Nineteen years ago this month I went through surgery to have a brain tumor the size of an egg removed.  Thankfully it was not cancerous.  Anyways ... every year for 4 years ... then every two years for six years and now every three years ... scans have where it has been at in regards to check-ups.

I am also clostophobic.  I hate all the weird positions I am suppose to maintain ... perfectly still ... while all the clicking of images is going on.  I also hate all the stuff they inject into you.

However ... when all is said and done the procedure may be uncomfortable but it is painless and ... when it is all over I count my blessing that all this technology has been created for our well-being.

Take care Blue Moon.  I am upholding you in my prayer.  You are on my list.

My hubby asked me who "Blue Moon" was?  I think he is about to call a meeting with the grown kids ...

Janet

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #597 on: May 06, 2009, 05:34:02 PM »

It`s all so bizarre, him still trying to make money over Natalee`s back
He`s such a sad human being . . makes me sad and sick . . the monster doesn`t deserve to live IMHO.
Joran, you will not escape from the punishment you deserve!!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #598 on: May 06, 2009, 05:43:50 PM »

I agree.
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #599 on: May 06, 2009, 05:46:39 PM »

"SICK NEUROTIC DADDY" and sons

never lift the pressure of evil island
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.