April 19, 2024, 04:09:56 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385302 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #60 on: April 30, 2009, 08:23:17 PM »

Guess we don't have to rush to pack....does the date say 2010??  sheesh...

Is this date of 2010 correct or is that a typo?

I don't think typo because it is repeated.   

May 17, 2009 is a Sunday....in 2010 it's a Monday....Not a typo, imo.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #61 on: April 30, 2009, 08:23:26 PM »

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.weekbladparty.nl%2Fcontent%2F43Showbizz.asp&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=&swap=1

never lift the pressure of evil island
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #62 on: April 30, 2009, 08:23:51 PM »

bastibro

Don't know if you're joking...but the original Attorney General Theresa whatever had a nice letter explaining all the errors by her Dutch OM, Karen Jansen.  The Dutch wanted Hans so badly he is being sent to St. Maarten.  He will fit right in with their politicians.

Yep Buckeye, we in the Netherlands realize that Hans Mos is not the most smart prosecutor the Dutch have ever seen but, we also know that he is NOT corrupt.

Neither is Karin Jansen corrupt.

What I`m trying to say is that they were, at least at that time, incapable to deal with the pressure this case brought along(They made mistakes) but they are NOT corrupt!!

Please believe me and take this to heart because you all`ve been on a dead track until this very moment

There was/is a cover up in Aruba, however that`s limited to Joran, the Klaploe`s, Paulus, Voc(King) and IMO to one or two other persons.

This whole crab trap theory, that`s the distraction here at Scared Monkeys.

Thanks for appreciating my opinion

THE WHOLE CRAB TRAP WAS THE ULTIMATE END OF THE COVERUP.  Case closed, no body, no case.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:22 PM »

Klaas

Pack your bags...we may be having a trial in the Dr. Phil/K2 case:

04/29/2009 at 08:30 am in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Conference-Case Management - Trial Date Set

04/29/2009 at 01:00 pm in Department 69, Edward A. Ferns, Presiding
Ruling on Submitted Matter

Case Number: BC363201
DEEPAK KALPOE VS PHILLIP C MCGRAW

Filing Date: 12/13/2006
Case Type: Defamation (Slander/Libel) (General Jurisdiction)

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

Am I reading this right, trial date set for 2010 and not 2009?

Innnnnn the yearrrrr 2525.......if man is still aliveeeee
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmgJP-1FQJQ

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2009, 08:24:48 PM »

Klaas

Maybe you could check the 4/29 Ruling and see if it says anything important...please...thanks.

I just checked and nothing is available yet.  Even though it shows the ruling the documents for that ruling have not been filed or not updated in the website.  I'll check again tomorrow.

You are the BEST!
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #65 on: April 30, 2009, 08:26:44 PM »

Klaas

Future Hearings

05/06/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Final Status Conference

05/17/2010 at 09:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Jury Trial

darn you nut, now I will have that song playing in my head all night.   

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #66 on: April 30, 2009, 08:32:58 PM »

Bastibro..Any of your other forums talking about Capslockgizzard and the pond hoax???We do have the evidence to prove Caps lied and it was a hoax!

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #67 on: April 30, 2009, 08:34:32 PM »

bastibro

Don't know if you're joking...but the original Attorney General Theresa whatever had a nice letter explaining all the errors by her Dutch OM, Karen Jansen.  The Dutch wanted Hans so badly he is being sent to St. Maarten.  He will fit right in with their politicians.

Yep Buckeye, we in the Netherlands realize that Hans Mos is not the most smart prosecutor the Dutch have ever seen but, we also know that he is NOT corrupt.

Neither is Karin Jansen corrupt.

What I`m trying to say is that they were, at least at that time, incapable to deal with the pressure this case brought along(They made mistakes) but they are NOT corrupt!!

Please believe me and take this to heart because you all`ve been on a dead track until this very moment

There was/is a cover up in Aruba, however that`s limited to Joran, the Klaploe`s, Paulus, Voc(King) and IMO to one or two other persons.

This whole crab trap theory, that`s the distraction here at Scared Monkeys.

Thanks for appreciating my opinion

THE WHOLE CRAB TRAP WAS THE ULTIMATE END OF THE COVERUP.  Case closed, no body, no case.

Right on Blue Moon!!

What was so sad ... according to Kyle Kingman's own words ...  Americans ... John Silvetti and Tim Trahan ... were participants to the finale to the Aruban coverup  ... the coverup that has prevented justice form prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2005.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: April 30, 2009, 08:36:37 PM »

Hiya Janet,

Since GBMW is not able to post at SM anymore, she asked me to bring this to your attention.
I hope that`s ok

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello Janet,

You seem to have an idea about me / my view points...and they’re not correct.

I don’t think Beth is responsible for the ill of the Aruban people. That is ludicrous. I do think Natalee’s case and the boycott had a negative impact on people that live on Aruba that have absolutely nothing to do with what happened to Natalee or how the authorities dealt with the situation. There might be rotten people living on Aruba (like everywhere else) but the majority of the people there are nice, great people that deserve nothing but the best.

The Kalpoes were not involved thing. Of course they were involved; but from what I can interpret coming from official sources I’m not going to say I am convinced they kidnapped, murdered or raped Natalee. And I am also convinced that if there was good solid evidence they raped, murdered someone etc. I think the OM would have charged them a long time ago.

The Kalpoes have their own responsibility when it comes to their ‘input’. They lied to the police and with that they might be responsible for the OM not being able to find Natalee or solve the case. I do think the Kalpoes went to extremes to ‘help out’ Joran…..and because of that I think they are more involved…but to what extend…I don’t know of course. It is not known what happened to Natalee let alone who did what that night. And that’s why I don’t jump to conclusions and post around that I think they committed awful crimes. But of course they are involved!

And I’m fully aware they could have given answers a long time ago & they’ve disrespected / disregarded Natalee & her loved ones for years and in ways I can’t even express. But I don’t have access to the criminal file of Natalee’s case and I don’t know what happened….nor is it possible for me to divide the ‘info’ provided all over the internet in piles of truths and lies…too much info and a lot is mixed as well and some ‘facts’ are even contradicting…not to mention the difficulties that can be around concerning trusting the source that gives out ‘info’. Jug mailed me a post from SM sometime ago…he said that post had credible info…that this poster knew more than what was generally known. I trust Jug so I went through the info in that post...lots of indications were pointed out and I read up on those one by one. But in general…I don’t know how to get the truth out of the huge pile…it’s very confusing so I just try to focussed to what I think is reliable…and even working through that is hard (and time consuming) enough for me, lol. With living my life and posting / translating….there is only little time left and I’m no researcher…so I guess you could say I just try to cover the basics. Might make me come across as a fool sometimes…I’m not bothered.

Rumour / facts / lies are given…intentionally or not…but I’m not going to form a strong opinion concerning people when it involves such serious and awful crimes based on that. And the Kalpoes went, voluntarily, to the OM last year to give new statements and I do give them credit for that. They didn’t have to do that. Probably it fitted their own agenda…but they did so anyway. It would have been so easy for them to let it go; so I’m happy they went and I hope it gave the OM more answers as to what happened that night. They are involved and they should be held accountable for that & acknowledge their responsibility in this case; as people and through the legal system. But I’m not comfortable with putting labels like rapist or murderer on a person when it’s not proven they did so. I don’t doubt the involvement of the Kalpoes…their values and morals…well it’s quite obvious there are few chips missing there…but concerning actual crimes they might have committed…I don’t know.

From all I’ve read about the case and heard from Joran’s own mouth I believe / am convinced he was there when something happened to Natalee. So from that point of view he holds a lot of answers in my opinion. The fact he (and possibly others that might have been there) didn’t get help intwines for me to Natalee not being in ‘just trouble’ caused by general things…something was done to her. If someone has medical issues and you’ve got nothing to do with that…you get help. Simple as that.

In general…I’m just careful to judge (even though some would be happy to disagree with me on that, lol)…that Joran is nasty and has a rotten personality is quite clear to all and he shows it time and again. He gave out his character way more publicly than the Kalpoes…so it’s easier for me to form an opinion concerning him & that’s why I’m probably more outspoken concerning Joran.

Concerning ‘my view’ that there is no cover up…another wrong interpretation of my opinion. There is Paul van der Sloot and his function – placement in the judicial system on Aruba, Pauls’ weird -to say the least- actions, the fact that Beth’s statement was wrongly translated, the house search that was limited, the Joran statement in the trash, Vocking (IIRC) being there at the house…there is lots more that gives a very good foundation for making me think that the police covered things up / did corrupt things. So I think there was a cover up to some extent. But I don’t believe that every police man / judge working on Natalee’s case is corrupt…I just don’t believe in a huge beyond huge cover up.

Me being on RU…what is wrong with that? I post there yes. But my opinions don’t change depending on the board and unlike a lot of others…my nic is the same everywhere...I’m not hiding. I went there after I left this forum…and while there someone pointed BFN out to me…I didn’t even know it existed until then. I joined BFN and very happy I did so; I’ve met some amazing people there and these days I’m mainly there and not at RU.

You (or anyone else for that matter) don’t have to agree with me, you don’t have to like me, you’re allowed to have serious doubts concerning my translations or whatever. That’s all fine by me. Different viewpoints are good for keeping a wide perspective and that’s a healthy place to be. I translate as good as I possible can but I’m not flawless…I just do my best and I never intentionally translate things wrong.

But I did wanted to tell you that your general summary of my opinions isn’t correct. Opinions can change and mine have here and there over time but the things you laid out never represented mine. That’s why I asked Bastibro to post this message so I could ask you to stop presenting that little summary with viewpoints that aren’t mine as if they are. People read it and might think that is actually my opinion while I know for sure it isn’t. You can have your opinion concerning me nonetheless after this message of course….but I think forming an opinion should be based on grounds that are reflective of accurate and not wrong interpretations.

GBMW

I'm glad this was brought over, thank you Janet.

My issue with this post may be a bit outside the norm. 

I do want to be clear though, I am addressing no individual person or poster, rather I take enormous offense at the insidious and pervasive attitude now widely used to reason away the only real path to justice in the face of corruption. 

It is a clever trap.

The Aruban people are not some kind of sub-species.  How they have achieved this world handicap when it comes to civil rights and political activism is nothing more than a symptom and result of Western racism and discrimination.  This attitude about the "good people of Aruba" is not logical.  These are a people, conventional wisdom implies, that should not be punished for the deeds of a few.  They depend upon our tourism.  They deserve to be happy.

Evidently, we are to hold the Aruban people to a lower standard than the rest of the free world.  Evidently we are to believe they are not capable of self-direction.  We are to use them as our vacation stewards, maids, servers, drivers, tip them, to pat them on the head and go home.  We are to use them as the Dutch do, I guess.  Oh, the poor Arubans.

Come on!

This is the only smart play ATA/AHATA has made...because if you don't think about it too much it seems compassionate and kind, the right thing to think, what you should feel.

Well, I don't believe it. 

I believe if you love your country you fight for it, you stand up for it, and you speak truth to it.  I believe the Aruban people have the same abilities and capabilities as the rest of the human race.  And I hold my expectations of them just as high. 

I expect them to rise up against corruption and waste.  I expect them to want better for their beloved island and to fight for it.  I expect them to offer more for a tourism dollar than just a sandy beach.  I expect them to have integrity as a people.  I expect them to create a destination to be proud of.  I expect leaders to rise up from them, in a grass roots effort born of being sick and tired and embarrassed that the rest of the world just rolls their eyes at the nonexistent strength of the Aruban people.  That Rudy Croes is the best they can do and they re-elected him after he humiliated all of them in front of the world is pathetic and I'm not giving them a pass for it.  I expect them to get involved, to protest, to rally, to create change.  I don't expect perfection, but I will not settle for doing nothing and claiming to be deserving. 

No Aruban deserves my tourism dollar.  No citizen of the world deserves my tourism dollar.  It is mine to give.  Why on earth would I take it to a people to lazy to earn a reputation worth having?

Pssstt....arubans....listen up....you guys do realize you have them outnumbered, right?  Rise up!  Root out your corruption!  It's what the rest of the free world has to do.

For those that might take issue with this, let me help you.  Heh heh.  I've never been to Aruba.  I've been to Jamaica, Barbados, St. Maarten, Martinique, and the Caymens.  I have met great people in all of those places, and I'm sure, to a person, the Arubans are no less friendly.  This is not about friendliness, so as you take issue with my thoughts please note I haven't accused the Aruban people of being complicit in what happened to Natalee that night nor have I accused them of being inherently unkind. 

JMO and Only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #69 on: April 30, 2009, 08:38:54 PM »

INGEZONDEN:
Geachte heer van Nie,

Ik lees weer op uw website dat onder meer ik als Arubaanse P-G in de cruciale eerste tien dagen na de verdwijning van Natalee Holloway de zaak verpest heb.

Ik heb u al eerder op gewezen dat dit in strijd is met de waarheid en ik heb u ook verzocht op te houden met onwaarheden te verkondigen.

Ik zal u nog een keer zeggen hoe de zaak werkelijk in elkaar steekt. Natalee is in de nacht van 29 op 30 mei 2005 verdwenen. Ik was tot en met 6 juni, de eerste acht dagen na de verdwijning, in Nederland. Ik heb wel gedurende die dagen telefonisch contact gehad met hovj Janssen en ik heb haar meerdere malen gezegd dat zij die drie jongens, die als laatste met haar waren, moest laten aanhouden. Haar antwoord was dat die jongens eerst getapt moesten worden, want anders had de politie "niets om het verhoor in te gaan". Toen ik in Aruba terugkeerde heb ik haar opnieuw gezegd dat zij die jongens moest aanhouden. Haar antwoord was toen dat ze aan het wachten waren op videomateriaal uit Nederland, want het verhoor van de jongens zou op de video opgenomen worden. Nooit eerder is in Aruba een verhoor op de video opgenomen. Waarom dat nu moest gebeuren, kon mij niet duidelijk gemaakt worden. Ik was er tegen, omdat de politie nooit eerder video-verhoren had opgenomen en geen ervaring hadden met deze wijze van verhoren.

Maar zoals u nu ook doet, werd ik toen aangewezen als de schuldige van die rampzalige eerste tien dagen, terwijl ik daar helemaal niets mee te maken heb. De eerste acht dagen was ik niet eens in Aruba. De hovj Janssen verving mij als wnd P-G en zij nam de beslissingen. Ik heb nooit gedurende het gehele onderzoek contact gehad met commissaris van der Straten, noch persoonlijk, noch telefonisch..

Ik ben nooit door hovj Janssen op de hoogte gesteld van de voorgenomen aanhouding van de twee bewakers. Ik heb dit in Nederland op de televisie gezien. Mij is ook nooit duidelijk gemaakt waarom deze twee bewakers aangehouden moesten worden, want er was geen enkele aanwijzing, dat zij betrokken waren bij de verdwijning van Natalee. Ze zijn ook nooit getapt om "iets te hebben om het verhoor in te gaan".

Ik zou het zeer op prijs stellen indien u een rectificatie op uw website zou plaatsen en indien u zich in de toekomst zou onthouden van het verkondigen van onwaarheden.

mr. drs. T.D. Croes

Translation

SENT IN:  Respected gentleman of Nie

I read again on your website that among many I as Arubaanse PEN-G in the crucial first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway the affair contaminated have.

I have you already before on pointed that this in fight am with the truth and I have you also requested on to hold with lies to proclaim.

I will you yet a time say how the affair really in each other sticks.  Natalee is disappeared in the night of 29 on 30 May 2005.  I was till and summon after the disappearance, in the Netherlands with 6 June, the first consideration.  I have well during that summon telephone contact had with hovj Janssen and I have her superior grind said that they that three boys, that as last with her were, had to let arrest. Her answer was that that boys first getapt had to become, for otherwise had the police "nothing the interrogation in to go".  When I in Aruba returned have I her again said that they that boys had to arrest.  Her answer was then that they waiting were on videomateriaal from the Netherlands, for the interrogation of the boys will on the video taken up become.  Never before in Aruba, an interrogation has been taken up on the video.  Why that now had to happen, could me not clear made become.  I was there against, because the police taken up interrogate had never before video-and no experiences had with this manner of interrogations.

Only as you do now also, I was indicated then as the guilty by that disastrous first ten days, while I have to make that totally nothing with.  The first consideration do not summon was I once in Aruba.  The hovj Janssen replaced PEN me as a wnd-G and they took the decisions.  I had never during the entire investigation contact with commissioner van of the Streets, neither personal, neither by phone..

I have never been stolen by hovj Janssen on the height of the intended apprehension by the two guards.  I saw this in the Netherlands on the television. Me am also never clear made, about which these two guards arrested had to become, for there was no single indication, that they concerned were by the disappearance of Natalee.  They are never also getapt "something to have the interrogation in to go".

I will the very on price put when you a rectification on your website would place and when you self in the future would remember of the proclaiming of lies.

Mr. Ma.  T. D.  Croes

http://renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #70 on: April 30, 2009, 08:46:00 PM »

Klaas

Future Hearings

Final Status Conference

Jury Trial

On this one I am with you Blue Moon

Normaly I stand with the TRUTH   

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #71 on: April 30, 2009, 08:53:25 PM »

Bastibro..Any of your other forums talking about Capslockgizzard and the pond hoax???We do have the evidence to prove Caps lied and it was a hoax!

KTF, I don`t believe in Caps. I never did!

I`m sure you(and any insider in Natalee`s case) are aware of that fact!

Thats OMHO . .

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #72 on: April 30, 2009, 08:56:40 PM »

Lifesong, very powerful words there and it sums it all up perfectly.  The Aruban people could get out and protest and insist this case be solved to stop hurting their island yet they will not.  But they were very motivated to get out and protect against Beth going so far as telling her to GO HOME.  Poor choices on their part doesn't give them any excuses now.  They have reaped what they have sown.  Their inaction's in all of this if their fault and they have to take the blame for it. Not Natalee, Not Beth.  They elected these people, they have to live with their choices.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #73 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:09 PM »

I'm glad this was brought over, thank you Janet.

My issue with this post may be a bit outside the norm. 

I do want to be clear though, I am addressing no individual person or poster, rather I take enormous offense at the insidious and pervasive attitude now widely used to reason away the only real path to justice in the face of corruption. 

It is a clever trap.

The Aruban people are not some kind of sub-species.  How they have achieved this world handicap when it comes to civil rights and political activism is nothing more than a symptom and result of Western racism and discrimination.  This attitude about the "good people of Aruba" is not logical.  These are a people, conventional wisdom implies, that should not be punished for the deeds of a few.  They depend upon our tourism.  They deserve to be happy.

Evidently, we are to hold the Aruban people to a lower standard than the rest of the free world.  Evidently we are to believe they are not capable of self-direction.  We are to use them as our vacation stewards, maids, servers, drivers, tip them, to pat them on the head and go home.  We are to use them as the Dutch do, I guess.  Oh, the poor Arubans.

Come on!

This is the only smart play ATA/AHATA has made...because if you don't think about it too much it seems compassionate and kind, the right thing to think, what you should feel.

Well, I don't believe it. 

I believe if you love your country you fight for it, you stand up for it, and you speak truth to it.  I believe the Aruban people have the same abilities and capabilities as the rest of the human race.  And I hold my expectations of them just as high. 

I expect them to rise up against corruption and waste.  I expect them to want better for their beloved island and to fight for it.  I expect them to offer more for a tourism dollar than just a sandy beach.  I expect them to have integrity as a people.  I expect them to create a destination to be proud of.  I expect leaders to rise up from them, in a grass roots effort born of being sick and tired and embarrassed that the rest of the world just rolls their eyes at the nonexistent strength of the Aruban people.  That Rudy Croes is the best they can do and they re-elected him after he humiliated all of them in front of the world is pathetic and I'm not giving them a pass for it.  I expect them to get involved, to protest, to rally, to create change.  I don't expect perfection, but I will not settle for doing nothing and claiming to be deserving. 

No Aruban deserves my tourism dollar.  No citizen of the world deserves my tourism dollar.  It is mine to give.  Why on earth would I take it to a people to lazy to earn a reputation worth having?

Pssstt....arubans....listen up....you guys do realize you have them outnumbered, right?  Rise up!  Root out your corruption!  It's what the rest of the free world has to do.

For those that might take issue with this, let me help you.  Heh heh.  I've never been to Aruba.  I've been to Jamaica, Barbados, St. Maarten, Martinique, and the Caymens.  I have met great people in all of those places, and I'm sure, to a person, the Arubans are no less friendly.  This is not about friendliness, so as you take issue with my thoughts please note I haven't accused the Aruban people of being complicit in what happened to Natalee that night nor have I accused them of being inherently unkind. 

JMO and Only MO

.... and mine.

LIFESONG FOR PRESIDENT!!!

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #74 on: April 30, 2009, 08:57:50 PM »

Lifesong, very powerful words there and it sums it all up perfectly.  The Aruban people could get out and protest and insist this case be solved to stop hurting their island yet they will not.  But they were very motivated to get out and protect against Beth going so far as telling her to GO HOME.  Poor choices on their part doesn't give them any excuses now.  They have reaped what they have sown.  Their inaction's in all of this if their fault and they have to take the blame for it. Not Natalee, Not Beth.  They elected these people, they have to live with their choices.

AMEN....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #75 on: April 30, 2009, 08:59:15 PM »

Klaas

Future Hearings

Final Status Conference

Jury Trial

Normaly I stand with the TRUTH   

Bastibro, normaly you stand with the truth-is there something in that statement I am missing?  You you calling me a liar?

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #76 on: April 30, 2009, 09:01:14 PM »

I do fault the Aruban people.  Aruba is a democracy and ... freedom to assemble is a right afforded them under Dutch law.  They have the powers to bring pressure on their elected representive.

The Aruban people excercise this democratic right in the form of public protests when it comes to stikes for higher wages ... environmental concerns ... choller (prostitute) issues and ... a distraught mother who dare to call two of lying suspects in the Natalee Holloway case ... CRIMINALS.

However ... not once did the Aruban people empathize with Dave and Beth in the public arena by demanding that a just investigation was forthcoming into the disappearance of an 18 year old American citizen.

This lack of support by both Arubans and their representatives is the foundation that the voluntary boycott against Aruba was built on.

Arubans ... the American tourist dollars are there but ... they have to be earned.  You possess that power.

Janet

+++++

THE BOYCOTT

BETH HOLLOWAY

'48 Hours Mystery'

Last fall, Twitty called for a boycott of Aruba. The island’s tourism industry has suffered: Travel bookings are off more than 4 percent from a year ago.

Does she still support a boycott of Aruba?

"The only leverage that we have in getting any traction in the investigation is when they feel the effects of a boycott," says Twitty.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/03/22/48hours/main1430644_page2.shtml

DAVE HOLLOWAY

'On the Record w/ Greta'

DAVE HOLLOWAY:  I made sure that the prime minister understood our position. You know, I had been holding off on this boycott as long as I could, and I told him, I said, you know, The big wave is coming, and if you guys are not going to listen, I can't help you anymore.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,175925,00.html

GOVERNOR RILEY AND SENATOR FRENCH

'The Birmingham News'

Alabama Senate votes to support boycott of Aruba
1/19/2006, 3:43 p.m. CT
The Associated Press

MONTGOMERY, Ala. (AP) — Gov. Bob Riley's call for a tourism boycott of Aruba has picked up support from the Alabama Senate, which says the investigation into the disappearance of an Alabama teenager has suffered from too many missteps.

On Thursday, the Senate voted 27-0 for a resolution supporting a boycott of the Dutch Caribbean island. Sen. Steve French, R-Birmingham, said he proposed the resolution at the request of the family of Mountain Brook teenager Natalee Holloway.

Holloway disappeared May 30 while on a graduation trip with classmates. She was last seen leaving a bar with a young Dutch national and two Surinamese brothers.

The Senate-passed resolution said a boycott is needed because the investigation into Holloway's disappearance "has been plagued with an unacceptable amount of missteps, miscommunications and inconsistencies."

"It's my hope this will cause the Aruban people to be more demanding that their officials conduct a thorough investigation," French said.

During a special session in July, the Alabama House passed a resolution calling for a boycott of Aruba.

http://www.al.com/newsflash/regional/index.ssf?/base/news-18/1137707351114580.xml&storylist=alabamanews

_____

bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #77 on: April 30, 2009, 09:05:38 PM »

AMEN....

Amen of course!!   

But what`s the question here?!

They are stupid and didn`t do the right thing right?!

Does that make them delinquent too?

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #78 on: April 30, 2009, 09:09:24 PM »

INGEZONDEN:
Geachte heer van Nie,

<<snipped>>

mr. drs. T.D. Croes

Translation

SENT IN:  Respected gentleman of Nie

I read again on your website that among many I as Arubaanse PEN-G in the crucial first ten days after the disappearance of Natalee Holloway the affair contaminated have.

I have you already before on pointed that this in fight am with the truth and I have you also requested on to hold with lies to proclaim.

I will you yet a time say how the affair really in each other sticks.  Natalee is disappeared in the night of 29 on 30 May 2005.  I was till and summon after the disappearance, in the Netherlands with 6 June, the first consideration.  I have well during that summon telephone contact had with hovj Janssen and I have her superior grind said that they that three boys, that as last with her were, had to let arrest. Her answer was that that boys first getapt had to become, for otherwise had the police "nothing the interrogation in to go".  When I in Aruba returned have I her again said that they that boys had to arrest.  Her answer was then that they waiting were on videomateriaal from the Netherlands, for the interrogation of the boys will on the video taken up become.  Never before in Aruba, an interrogation has been taken up on the video.  Why that now had to happen, could me not clear made become.  I was there against, because the police taken up interrogate had never before video-and no experiences had with this manner of interrogations.

Only as you do now also, I was indicated then as the guilty by that disastrous first ten days, while I have to make that totally nothing with.  The first consideration do not summon was I once in Aruba.  The hovj Janssen replaced PEN me as a wnd-G and they took the decisions.  I had never during the entire investigation contact with commissioner van of the Streets, neither personal, neither by phone..

I have never been stolen by hovj Janssen on the height of the intended apprehension by the two guards.  I saw this in the Netherlands on the television. Me am also never clear made, about which these two guards arrested had to become, for there was no single indication, that they concerned were by the disappearance of Natalee.  They are never also getapt "something to have the interrogation in to go".

I will the very on price put when you a rectification on your website would place and when you self in the future would remember of the proclaiming of lies.

Mr. Ma.  T. D.  Croes

http://renevannie.com/inhoud/kritisch/_kritisch.html

Thanks for bringing this over, Buckeye, I haven't seen it in quite a while.  I've been scrolling up and down the page at the link, but I can't find a date for the letter...any ideas?  Even just month/year would be great...I saw October, 2007, but is that right?  I thought it was earlier.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #79 on: April 30, 2009, 09:13:01 PM »

Klaas

Future Hearings

Final Status Conference

Jury Trial

Normally I stand with the TRUTH   

Bastibro, normally you stand with the truth-is there something in that statement I am missing?  You you calling me a liar?

NO, I know you`re not a liar!

I think non is a liar here . .

I`m just asking you to reconsider the remarks I`ve made?!

Good Night,

God Bless you

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.