April 19, 2024, 02:21:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385297 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #600 on: May 06, 2009, 05:55:26 PM »

You bet they share a lot of secrets . .

never lift the pressure of evil island
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: May 06, 2009, 06:02:10 PM »

Petrus ? ...No Petrus was Butt Ugly..
Maybe that grandma is Petrus's great grand daughter..
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #602 on: May 06, 2009, 06:04:41 PM »

The Jaap and Joran are disgusting scum of the earth.  This is Joran making his spending money off of Natalee on the upcoming 4th anniversary of her murder.  I hope same as Anna that Jaap has to eat this and not make a dime off it.

I guess my worst fears have materialized. An annual pay day for the goon child every May. Just sickening.  On the money he "receives" (and living in Thailand) even if it's just ten thousand - that's enough to keep him doped up and a frig full of cheap Thai beer. I better stop here before I get us all riled up!

Blue Moon, I KNOW you're gonna get good news. I just KNOW it!! Hang in there!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #603 on: May 06, 2009, 06:04:55 PM »

Joran is touching his fathers hand in a very feminine manner..
They both have that look in there evil eyes..

I would not even doubt it as screwed up as they ALL really are.
Edward
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: May 06, 2009, 06:06:47 PM »

Is Joran mailing in these photos for us to throw darts at or what ??

How do all of these photos come about ?
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #605 on: May 06, 2009, 06:07:27 PM »

Watch closely, Scum back and Dirt Klaps2!

never lift the pressure of evil island
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #606 on: May 06, 2009, 06:10:39 PM »

"SICK NEUROTIC DADDY" and sons

Paulus looks like every Dutch guy I've ever seen and so does Grandma. Joran, on the other hand, looks like he was conceived while Anita was eating plutonium enriched pannenkoeken !!!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: May 06, 2009, 06:47:28 PM »

Pannenkoeken!  Rob, it's been a while since I heard that word.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #608 on: May 06, 2009, 07:03:46 PM »

O/T RE: Donna Jou
John Steven Burgess entered his guilty plea Wednesday in a Los Angeles courtroom and will be sentenced May 18.
more.....
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1337.600

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: May 06, 2009, 07:05:30 PM »

A very nice couple with three young children moved in to our neighbourhood about one year ago.  The husand is a police officer in a detachment in a neighbouring community.

Last Thursday a liquor store outlet was robbed.  Two teenages were caught on sucurity camera.  The young boys did turn themselves into authorities.  My neighbour was assigned to the case yesterday.  He was about to drive to the address provided in a attempt to question one of the youth when he recognized the address as one about a mile away from his residence.  As police officers are required to report any potential conflicts of interest ... he determined that this just might be considered a conflict of interest although he did not know the youth or his family.  Long story short ... to be on the safe side ... his superior made the decision to assign another officer to the case.

How in the heck can Aruba get away with all the conflicts of interest that abounded in the Natalee Holloway case from the get go.

Janet

+++++

CONFLICTS OF INTEREST

ACCORDING TO RUDY CROES

Dutch News - December 4, 2008

Van der Sloot father hindered Natalee probe’

Dutchman Jan van der Straten, who the Caribbean island of Aruba when US teenager Natalee Holloway disappeared, seriously hindered the investigation in the first few days, Aruban justice minister Rudy Croes is quoted as saying by news agency ANP.

ANP says Croes claims Van der Straten was slow to take action in order to help his friend Paul van der Sloot protect his son Joran, who was suspected of being involved in the disappearance. Such rumours have circulated on the island for some time, ANP says.

According to ANP, Croes made the statement following criticism of the Aruban police force made by Van der Straten earlier this week.
Questioning

Croes said that Joran and two other suspects were only taken in for questioning 10 days after Holloway went missing ‘when the first days are crucial in a disappearance’. And he claims he heard Van der Straten say ‘I cannot do that to my friend Paul’.

Croes also claims there were a lot of telephone conversations between Van der Sloot senior and Van der Straten and that a ‘second class’ police team was put on the investigation. ‘It was the team used during the carnival celebrations,’ ANP reports him as saying.

In addition, Croes accuses the Dutch government of failing to provide any moral support to Aruba. He says the Aruban authorities were pressurised to present Joran van der Sloot as an Aruban, not a Dutch national.

http://www.dutchnews.nl/news/archives/2008/12/van_der_sloots_father_hindered.php

ACCORDING TO JOSSY MANSUR

Nancy Grace - October 4, 2005

Latest in Search for Natalee Holloway

GRACE: … Jossy, regarding the connection, what I perceived to be a close connection between the judge, Paulus Van Der Sloot and the retired chief of police who initially handled Natalee`s case, Van Der Stratten, were they friends?

MANSUR: Of course, they were friends. It stands to reason they were friends because Paul Van Der Sloot had many friends within the police department; he had many friends within the Department of Justice. And he had many friends with -- and he was friendly with all the judges in Aruba. He worked out of the same office as they did and did the same work.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0510/04/ng.01.html

ACCORDING TO PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Nova - June 28, 2005

TWAN HUYS:  Do you know the people very well, for example, the people here from the public prosecutors' office that ordered your detention?

PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT: Yes, for sure, because, before that, I have worked for eight years as chief of the cabinet of the prosecutor general.

HUYS: So, you also know the current prosecutor general?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Mrs. Croes.

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes.

HUYS: Yes, and what does that mean when your colleagues stop by to arrest you?

VAN DER SLOOT That gives a feeling of absurdity. It is indeed almost unimaginable that by someone you actually know very well, where you worked together with for a long time, that that one comes to tell you that you are suspected of complicity to murder.

HUYS: Who was that in your case?

VAN DER SLOOT: That was, in this case, that was the leader of the team of police commissioners.

HUYS: Jan van der Straaten.

VAN DER SLOOT: That was Jan van der Straaten, yes.

HUYS: And you know each other very well?

VAN DER SLOOT: Yes

http://scrux.com/natalee/paulusinterview.htm

ANOTHER CONFLICT OF INTEREST - PAULUS VAN DER SLOOT

Think about it.

1.  On January 1, 2003 ... Johan Remkes endorsed the appointment of Paulus van der Sloot to "deputy member of the common Court of Justice of the Netherlands antilles and Aruba".

2.  In August, 2006 Rudy Croes requested a Dutch investigation of the Natalee Holloway case under the control of Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes.

++++++++

August 26, 2006
Aruba wants Dutch police to take over Natalee case

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (AP) — Aruban authorities want Dutch police to take over the investigation of the disappearance of American teenager Natalee Holloway, who vanished on the Caribbean island more than one year ago, a local newspaper reported Friday.  Aruba's Justice Minister Rudy Croes sent a letter last week to Netherlands' Internal Affairs Minister Johan Remkes and to another Dutch official asking the Dutch police to handle the case, saying little progress had been made, the Solo di Pueblo newspaper reported.

If Dutch police take over the investigation, they will have access to all case files and their own office, according to the newspaper, which didn't cite its source. Remkes will visit the Dutch Caribbean islands, including Aruba, next week, authorities said in the Netherlands.

Telephone calls placed to Croes' office for comment Friday went unanswered.

Holloway vanished on May 30, 2005, the last night of a high school graduation trip to Aruba. Then 18, the native of Mountain Brook was last seen leaving a bar with three young men.

Authorities have arrested eight people in connection with her disappearance and then released them for lack of evidence.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,210525,00.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #610 on: May 06, 2009, 07:14:38 PM »

When is Johan planning the big reveal.... or is the crab picture it?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: May 06, 2009, 07:32:52 PM »

I have forgotten what he promised.  So many people with so much knowledge I get confused who said what.

Monkey Devil!

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #612 on: May 06, 2009, 07:36:10 PM »

Blue Moon   ..... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #613 on: May 06, 2009, 07:51:44 PM »

"SICK NEUROTIC DADDY" and sons

Paulus looks like every Dutch guy I've ever seen and so does Grandma. Joran, on the other hand, looks like he was conceived while Anita was eating plutonium enriched pannenkoeken !!!

Monkey Devil! Freakenstein style!   Monkey Devil!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #614 on: May 06, 2009, 07:57:33 PM »

Johan has been banned, he won't be posting at SM.  He was banned along with a large group of them about a week ago.  Got tired of people coming here simply to copy our information then run off to GM or other sites and say bad things about us.

Also note:  Perky at GM is/was AC
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 08:01:14 PM by klaasend » Logged
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #615 on: May 06, 2009, 08:35:02 PM »

Johan has been banned, he won't be posting at SM.  He was banned along with a large group of them about a week ago.  Got tired of people coming here simply to copy our information then run off to GM or other sites and say bad things about us.

Thank you, Klaas.  It was hard to hear all of the bad and untrue things about SM and company and not be able
to reply.

AC as in Aunt Cindy?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #616 on: May 06, 2009, 08:51:11 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.  It was hard to hear all of the bad and untrue things about SM and company and not be able
to reply.

AC as in Aunt Cindy?

I think AC = Aunt Cindy but I can't be 100% certain
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #617 on: May 06, 2009, 11:06:40 PM »

Apparently one Caribbean country knows how to work with US law enforcement.

http://www.caribbeannetnews.com/news-16229--17-17--.html

US holds court in Trinidad, seven on trial for murder

Published on Wednesday, May 6, 2009 Email To Friend    Print Version

By Oscar Ramjeet
Caribbean Net News Special Correspondent
Email: oscar@caribbeannetnews.com 

PORT OF SPAIN, Trinidad -- The trial of seven Trinidadians in Washington DC for the kidnap/murder of US citizen, Balram ‘Balo’ Maharaj, shifts to Trinidad this week to take evidence from eight to ten witnesses who cannot travel to the US for the case.

The Trinidad Guardian reported that lawyers for the prosecution and the defence, as well as their investigators, arrived in the country over the weekend for the Trinidad leg of the trial.

The only person not in Port of Spain as yet is the trial judge, John Bates, who is expected later this week.

The Trinidad witnesses will give their evidence in chief and will be cross examined by the defence lawyers. This will be video-taped and will be shown to the jury at the appropriate time in the Washington court.

These witnesses for some reason cannot travel to the US to give evidence. So, the court decided to sit in Trinidad, take the evidence and have it fully ventilated in the US. The court is being held at a secret location in Port of Spain, the Guardian was informed. When the testimony of the witnesses has been completed, the parties will return to Washington and prepare for the start of the trial, with selection of the jury.

Maharaj, a born Trinidadian but a US citizen, was kidnapped outside the Samaan Tree Bar in Aranguez, Trinidad, on April 5, 2005. A ransom of $3 million was demanded. No money was paid and Maharaj was never seen alive again. On January 8, 2006, his body was found in parts in two containers in the Santa Cruz forest.

As a result, 11 people, including Maharaj's former common-law wife, Doreen Alexander-Durity, were arrested and charged and committed to stand trial at the Assizes in Port of Spain. Eight of these have been extradited to the US, leaving just three to face trial at the Port of Spain Assizes.

2 4 1
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #618 on: May 06, 2009, 11:20:57 PM »

Thanks SuzieQ, very interesting!   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #619 on: May 06, 2009, 11:33:04 PM »

Thanks SuzieQ, very interesting!   

I concur.  So was the article she posted on in the News of the Day thread....Cayman Island tax shelters....they should check Panama while they're at it, amongst other places.
« Last Edit: May 06, 2009, 11:35:29 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.