April 24, 2024, 11:20:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385504 times)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #640 on: May 07, 2009, 01:59:12 PM »

Anna, I went to the news site you posted in musings about the flooding in the statehouse and found this. Didn't take Alabama long to arrest someone. But, they didn't wait two weeks either.

www.MyFoxAL.com

Date rape drug blamed
for death
Updated: Thursday, 07 May 2009, 11:32 AM CDT
Published : Thursday, 07 May 2009, 11:32 AM CDT

GADSDEN, AL (WBRC) - Investigators in Etowah County said a Boaz woman murdered earlier this week overdosed on a date rape drug.

Etowah County Sheriff Todd Entrekin said Nita Michelle Clayborn, 22, died Monday from an overdose of the date rape drug Rohypnol. Her body was found in a car Tuesday in the Whorton Bend community.

Wednesday, Entrekin and the district attorney announced two people were in custody for Clayborn's death: Shawne Rust Farrar, 37, and Jeremy Gale Houghtalling, 32, both of Pine Road.

Farrar was charged with murder and abuse of a corpse. Houghtalling was charged with abuse of a corpse and hindering prosecution.

In the news conference Thursday morning, Etowah County District Attorney Jimmie Harp and Entrekin said the drug was slipped in Clayborn's drink at a party. She then had intercourse and later died. Harp and Entrekin said the two men then wrapped Clayborn's body up in a blanket, put her in the back of her car, then left her car on Whorton Bend Road where it was found Tuesday.

Harp and Entrekin said surveillance video from the Rainbow Food Mart on Rainbow Drive showed Clayborn and the suspects willingly leaving the business at different times Monday night.

Investigators did search the party house and interview witnesses.

Harp said to his knowledge, this is the first time the date rape drug was responsible for a homicide in Etowah County.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2 4 1
jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #641 on: May 07, 2009, 02:09:34 PM »

I think this guy needs a slap of reality.  Since she was administered a date rape drug, there was no "she then had intercourse".

That's called RAPE, not intercourse buddy!

Anna, I went to the news site you posted in musings about the flooding in the statehouse and found this. Didn't take Alabama long to arrest someone. But, they didn't wait two weeks either.

www.MyFoxAL.com

Date rape drug blamed
for death
Updated: Thursday, 07 May 2009, 11:32 AM CDT
Published : Thursday, 07 May 2009, 11:32 AM CDT

GADSDEN, AL (WBRC) - Investigators in Etowah County said a Boaz woman murdered earlier this week overdosed on a date rape drug.

Etowah County Sheriff Todd Entrekin said Nita Michelle Clayborn, 22, died Monday from an overdose of the date rape drug Rohypnol. Her body was found in a car Tuesday in the Whorton Bend community.

Wednesday, Entrekin and the district attorney announced two people were in custody for Clayborn's death: Shawne Rust Farrar, 37, and Jeremy Gale Houghtalling, 32, both of Pine Road.

Farrar was charged with murder and abuse of a corpse. Houghtalling was charged with abuse of a corpse and hindering prosecution.

In the news conference Thursday morning, Etowah County District Attorney Jimmie Harp and Entrekin said the drug was slipped in Clayborn's drink at a party. She then had intercourse and later died. Harp and Entrekin said the two men then wrapped Clayborn's body up in a blanket, put her in the back of her car, then left her car on Whorton Bend Road where it was found Tuesday.

Harp and Entrekin said surveillance video from the Rainbow Food Mart on Rainbow Drive showed Clayborn and the suspects willingly leaving the business at different times Monday night.

Investigators did search the party house and interview witnesses.

Harp said to his knowledge, this is the first time the date rape drug was responsible for a homicide in Etowah County.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: May 07, 2009, 02:19:03 PM »

Jen,

I am not sure if the Sheriff actually said that or if that is the AP reporters take on what was said.

This abuse of a corpse causes me to wonder if the rape happened after she was deceased!  It could have been for abandoning a corpse as was done but also could have a more sinister interpretation.

Never fear, they will receive plenty for doing this.  But I guess the trick is going to be proving they are the ones who actually put the drug in her drink. 

And the other thing I take away from this story is just how easy it is to OVERDOSE somebody with these drugs. 

Should be an interesting case to follow but I think will be treated as regular homicide only using drugs as murder weapon.  I hope the main one receives the death penalty to send a message.  I think despite small population, Alabama is fifth or sixth in number of actual executions.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #643 on: May 07, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »

No, Alabama is #9 but with three already so far in 2009, guess it seems like more.

http://www.deathpenaltyinfo.org/number-executions-state-and-region-1976

But there are only 4 million in the entire state so we are 23rd in population.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_U.S._states_by_population

And we will never catch Virginia with only a million more people but over twice the number of execution.

Still, our number is inordinately high and this will not go well for these date rape drugging murderers.   I will be surprised if at least one of them doesn't get the needle.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #644 on: May 07, 2009, 02:46:50 PM »

Jen,

I am not sure if the Sheriff actually said that or if that is the AP reporters take on what was said.

This abuse of a corpse causes me to wonder if the rape happened after she was deceased!  It could have been for abandoning a corpse as was done but also could have a more sinister interpretation.

Never fear, they will receive plenty for doing this.  But I guess the trick is going to be proving they are the ones who actually put the drug in her drink. 

And the other thing I take away from this story is just how easy it is to OVERDOSE somebody with these drugs. 

Should be an interesting case to follow but I think will be treated as regular homicide only using drugs as murder weapon.  I hope the main one receives the death penalty to send a message.  I think despite small population, Alabama is fifth or sixth in number of actual executions.

Good points Anna - and I agree.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #645 on: May 07, 2009, 04:30:10 PM »

A complete falsehood regarding SM posted at BFN by ******* in an email or message he received from Destiny.  We all know how reliable and stable those two are:

Note:  I could really care less what Fred Golba thinks about SM but saying SM had something to do with stopping his search in Aruba is pure BS.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #646 on: May 07, 2009, 04:35:49 PM »

A complete falsehood regarding SM posted at BFN by ******* in an email or message he received from Destiny.  We all know how reliable and stable those two are:

Note:  I could really care less what Fred Golba thinks about SM but saying SM had something to do with stopping his search in Aruba is pure BS.

Destiny posted the same thing at GM.  I don't think anybody from SM contacted anybody in Aruba during that time.

Shoot, we all knew what the outcome of the search would be before it started.  They are a bunch of liars. IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: May 07, 2009, 04:51:15 PM »

By the way, I received notice today from JOHAN that I will hear from his attorney Moskovic if I don't remove all of his posts and images from the SM forum.  He is giving me one week.  He also says he knows my address so he can send me the summons. 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #648 on: May 07, 2009, 04:52:15 PM »

That sure looks like a lame attempt to shift the blame for the bogus search from those supporters of WLC to SM because the search was a big failure.

I seriously doubt anyone here contacted anybody in Aruba at all unless it was one of those jokers themselves like HotShot who loves to insert herself where she has no business or Destiny herself who is so fond of using the phone to further her own agenda.

I certainly don't consider them SM, however!  And they should all still be ashamed of themselves for pushing this nonsensical search based on nothing at all but their game playing with the lives of others.

BTW, just where are those remains promised so many times by this group and their minions?

It is certainly not any fault of SM that they were duped so badly.  And I also doubt that SM has the ability or power to do anything to hinder or even effect anything that happens in Aruba.  If we did, this would have been over long ago.

And yes, it was supposed to be about Natalee and not who wins the Codetalking game.

We should have seen it coming, however, that when their search was a total flop, they would then start to blame others.  Long pattern of that with these people, too.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #649 on: May 07, 2009, 04:52:49 PM »

Destiny posted the same thing at GM.  I don't think anybody from SM contacted anybody in Aruba during that time.

Shoot, we all knew what the outcome of the search would be before it started.  They are a bunch of liars. IMO

I guess the hoaxers have more ponds and yet more lies in store. 

Hmmmmm - funny how no one but those here want to know WHO was in that trap. Seems to have slipped the minds of most - wonder why? 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #650 on: May 07, 2009, 04:53:45 PM »

By the way, I received notice today from JOHAN that I will hear from his attorney Moskovic if I don't remove all of his posts and images from the SM forum.  He is giving me one week.  He also says he knows my address so he can send me the summons. 

If he had actually spoken with any attorney that attorney would have told him that The Netherlands has no jurisdiction!

Heck, even Paulus could have told him that!

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #651 on: May 07, 2009, 04:57:36 PM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: May 07, 2009, 04:57:40 PM »

Posts made on this forum become the property of the forum. 

Read it and weep, Johan.

PERSONA NON GRATA

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #653 on: May 07, 2009, 04:58:56 PM »

I guess for me the logical question to ask would be "Who even has contacts in Aruba?"

Near as I can tell - that's only the people who no longer post at SM. 

The rest of us don't bother with what would always certainly be a monumental waste of time. 

And it's such a funny thought that ANYONE on Aruba would even try - much less think they would succeed - at trying to stop a search of some pond that had Mos' approval.

I wonder who that braniac Destiny thinks was called anyway?

The Prime Minister himself? 

Was ole Odie out there with a big red STOP sign in front of Fred? 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #654 on: May 07, 2009, 05:08:12 PM »

No, we are not the ones who go to Aruba twice a year, desperately book trips when we are supposed to be boycotting, etc. 

And if SM had any influence in Aruba, we'd have made them give Natalee back a long, long time ago.

These people would be hilarious if they weren't such trouble-making creeps.

Monkey Devil!

I wonder what Johan thinks he is summoning a U.S. citizen to exactly?  Court in NL?

Oh, that's hilarious. 

To quote his hero Paulus, "You have no JURISDICTION!"  Johan.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #655 on: May 07, 2009, 05:14:39 PM »

No, we are not the ones who go to Aruba twice a year, desperately book trips when we are supposed to be boycotting, etc. 

And if SM had any influence in Aruba, we'd have made them give Natalee back a long, long time ago.

Monkey Devil!

I wonder what Johan thinks he is summoning a U.S. citizen to exactly?  Court in NL?

Oh, that's hilarious. 

So in a week, if you don't see me around, I have been detained by the NL police and will be tried in the NL.  After all, someone has to pay for Johan posting in a public forum 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #656 on: May 07, 2009, 05:15:52 PM »

Monkey Devil!

Oh, that's hilarious. 

So in a week, if you don't see me around, I have been detained by the NL police and will be tried in the NL.  After all, someone has to pay for Johan posting in a public forum 
Maybe they will combine lawsuits and you can sit with Dr. Phil at the trial next year!! 

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: May 07, 2009, 05:17:23 PM »

Great idea, Wreck!

Johan and the Kalpoes vs Dr Phil and Klaasend

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #658 on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:19 PM »

Remember when that Goldba guy and I think one of his cohorts named Jim Knox were on TV trashing TES and Tim Miller long, long ago?

He is as bad as they are!  And we knew it before he even got started on his latest little misadventure. 

So when all fails, blame SM?  Just totally disgusting on the part of every one of them and even BFN for allowing that garbage to be posted that way.

PERSONA NON GRATA

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: May 07, 2009, 05:19:50 PM »

That would be great!  I'll likely be in Los Angeles to see the Kalpoes squirm anyway  an angelic monkey
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.