April 23, 2024, 11:06:35 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385466 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #760 on: May 07, 2009, 11:23:24 PM »

The point is really very simple.  When you post something on the internet, especially in a public forum, the posts are now the property of "internets"    Once you've posted it it's very hard to take it back.  In the case of the forum, we don't remove posts in the forum simply because the member is banned or left.

Considering this is my 14,000th post and ... I still am not deemed worthy of the edit option ... I assume my posts will forever be the property of Red.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: May 07, 2009, 11:25:23 PM »

Calling it a night.  One more day and then the weekend.   

Anyone heard from KTF lately.  I don't remember hearing their thoughts in the past couple of days.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #762 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:12 PM »

FBI Says Fabrics Found in Aruban Crab Trap Not From Holloway
Tuesday, February 26, 2008

ORANJESTAD, Aruba  —  An FBI analysis of fabric collected from a crab trap off Aruba showed the material did not match clothing worn by missing American Natalee Holloway, prosecutors said Tuesday.

The fabric was recovered in January by divers in about 90 feet of water as they searched for the body of the missing woman, the Aruban public prosecutor's office said in a statement.

The FBI compared the material to a blouse worn by Holloway, who was 18 when she disappeared on the final night of a high school graduation trip to the Dutch Caribbean island in May 2005. The results "showed that the two materials were not a match," the statement said.

Special Agent Ann Todd, a spokeswoman for the FBI Laboratory in Quantico, Va., said the lab could not comment on the case.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,332848,00.html

All I read is that the FBI did not comment on the case. I just see the ARUBAN PROSECUTORS are the ones commenting on the FBI analysis. So who knows WHAT the FBI had?!?!? Do any of you trust what the Arubans say or do??????????????? 

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: May 07, 2009, 11:26:24 PM »

TM I think the little laughing girl would end my night in the right way right about now.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: May 07, 2009, 11:29:25 PM »

GOOD NIGHT MONKEYS!!  GOOD NIGHT ZOOKEEPERS!!

Janet
8:30 PM PT

++++++

Page 219/220:
In each city I have the privilege to speak to several high schools, churches, or law enforcement and civic groups.  This translates to thousands of youths and adults.  Delivering this safety message is my triumph over devastation.  It gives me great joy and is tremendously rewarding work.  I think that I can bear the pain of losing Natalee if it means that I can prevent another family from going through our tragic experience.  If even just one young person in tens of thousands is saved, then it's well worth it.  I ask young people to make a conscious decision to stay safe.  They have to make the choice.  And I'm not asking them to do anything more than I ask myself.  I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It is not easy.  I ask God to help me.  And I know it's not easy for young people to think about choosing  not to get into a situation in which they can't defend themselves.  But we all have to make hard choices.  Every day.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #765 on: May 07, 2009, 11:30:28 PM »

TM I think the little laughing girl would end my night in the right way right about now.

Good night Blue Moon and Janet! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: May 07, 2009, 11:35:37 PM »

Thanks, you're the best!   an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: May 07, 2009, 11:37:12 PM »

Thanks, you're the best!   an angelic monkey

You're welcome Blue Moon!  I hope you have a great Friday!  TGIF   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #768 on: May 07, 2009, 11:41:24 PM »

Blue Moon,

He has a two line email he is tauting as being from Dave.  It says nothing except that the FBI reported no human remains in the contents of the trap that were sent to them.

So Dave gets rid of HotShot and now Johan is "bugging" him using the very word Dave used in regard to that bogus pond search.

Did Johan post that email from Dave here or at GM or CnG?

It's posted at GM and BFN

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg17616#msg17616

I see he's using Copyscape.  The little I read about it seems to say to protect 'your site or blog' from plagarism.   If he posts at GM or elsewhere, is it his site or blog?         

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #769 on: May 08, 2009, 12:12:43 AM »

Blue Moon,

He has a two line email he is tauting as being from Dave.  It says nothing except that the FBI reported no human remains in the contents of the trap that were sent to them.

So Dave gets rid of HotShot and now Johan is "bugging" him using the very word Dave used in regard to that bogus pond search.

I see he's using Copyscape.  The little I read about it seems to say to protect 'your site or blog' from plagarism.   If he posts at GM or elsewhere, is it his site or blog?         

Maybe that part was lost in translation!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: May 08, 2009, 12:26:08 AM »

http://www.copyscape.com/about.php

Free Services

Copyscape - The free Copyscape service makes it easy to find copies of your content on the Web. Simply type in the address of your web page, and Copyscape does the rest. Copyscape finds sites that have copied your content without permission, as well as those that have quoted you.

Banners -  Place free Copyscape Banners on your website to warn potential plagiarists against stealing your content. Available in multiple colors and sizes.

Resources -  Copyscape offers free information on plagiarism and the Copyscape Forum for discussion.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #771 on: May 08, 2009, 12:29:57 AM »

Blue Moon,

Guess this statement on the bottom of SM was lost, as well.

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.

Goodnight, everyone.  See you later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #772 on: May 08, 2009, 12:37:46 AM »

Blue Moon,

Guess this statement on the bottom of SM was lost, as well.

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.

Goodnight, everyone.  See you later. 

Good Night 2NJ!   

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #773 on: May 08, 2009, 01:05:28 AM »

This is a few days old so may have already been posted:

http://www.aruba-bb.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=70451

Tourism Outlook Aruba For The Coming Months Does Not Look Good

April 27th 2009, Aruba.

ORANJESTAD-The Minister of Tourism, Eddy Briezen wants additional funds for promoting Aruba
as a vacation destination abroad. The tourism outlook for the second quarter of 2009 is bad to say
the least. The tourism sector is forecasting a 35 percent decline in stay-over arrivals for the
second quarter of 2009. There are not many reservations for the summer months ahead according
to Aruba Hotel And Tourism Association (AHATA).

AHATA has asked for additional marketing money earlier this year, but was not successful in
receiving that. Briezen seems to be convinced on the urgency after attending the annual tourism
conference last Wednesday. During that conference many tourism organizations on the island, the
hotel sector and Aruba Airport Authority have all reported negative figures.The Aruban airport has
processed 11.5 percent less passengers in the first quarter of 2009 compared to the first quarter
of 2008. The amount of stay-over arrivals on the island has declined by 6.8 percent in the first
quarter of this year compared to the first quarter of 2008, and tourism revenue declined by 15.6
percent in the first quarter of 2009.

The government has spent an addition US$10 million on promoting in the island during the last
quarter of 2008. It appears that the amount was not sufficient to curve the crisis affecting Aruba's
tourism industry. In addition, all 38 Caribbean islands are aggressively spending more marketing
money and are offering discounts between 20 to 25 percent on accommodations. Briezen is
pleased that there are not such high discounts on Aruban accommodations, because it will be very
challenging to increase the prices back to their current levels once the crisis is over. At present
the discount on accommodations in Aruba average around 10 percent.

The Minister of Tourism wants to focus more attention on the South American market. The ban on
charters from Venezuela to Aruba issued by the Venezuelan authorities has had a negative effect
on arrivals from that country. Briezen will meet with the Venezuelan Minister of Infrastructure and
Tourism to discuss the matter. In addition Briezen is expected to visit the travel fair in Brazil to
convince air carriers to fly Aruba.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #774 on: May 08, 2009, 01:11:55 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: May 08, 2009, 01:17:19 AM »

YOU ARE WHY WE ARE HERE

36 YRS OR WHEN YOUR MOM SAYS IT'S OVER

an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #776 on: May 08, 2009, 01:18:15 AM »

YOU ARE WHY WE ARE HERE

an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey   an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: May 08, 2009, 01:18:37 AM »

YOU ARE WHY WE ARE HERE

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #778 on: May 08, 2009, 01:19:48 AM »

YOU ARE WHY WE ARE HERE

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #779 on: May 08, 2009, 01:20:51 AM »

YOU ARE WHY WE ARE HERE

an angelic monkey    an angelic monkey

MOHANDAS GANDHI
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: