April 25, 2024, 04:07:16 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385561 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: May 09, 2009, 12:47:31 AM »

I think that's why they want to get to the bottom of who is supporting the Kalpoes because if the brothers K get left holding the bag, since they have nothing, it would be hard to collect for sanctions, etc.

Dr Phil's team needs to prove who backed them financially in this so that those parties can be held responsible for compensation to Plaintiffs.

JMO
I agree. I was pretty sure of the answer when I asked the question!! 

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #901 on: May 09, 2009, 12:51:28 AM »

When the suit gets dismissed, with or without sanctions against the plaintiffs, all those behind the kalpoes will abandon ship. That's when I'm thinking some of those that were standing in line for a payoff will realize that well went dry. That's when some may consider the reward offered for info in Natalee's disappearance.
That will start the 'house of cards' in motion.....towards collapse....
moo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #902 on: May 09, 2009, 01:05:19 AM »

On the one hand.....public opinion.....it would be best for kalpoes to get suit dismissed and take whatever sanctions the court imposes....I doubt the kalpoes would settle up...they would simply walk away and stay out of the US. No authority would go after them unless they came to the US.
But IF it goes to a jury trial...imagine the negative public opinion that would be shined on this case...
Kalpoes AND Aruba LOSE in the court of public opinion no matter the outcome.
The lack of artifacts delivered to defendants would become public....if the kalpoes are cross examined that would become public.......
The events surrounding Natalee's disappearance would be brought out to the public....the piss-poor investigated tactics of the ALE/prosecutor (OM) become public......
All of which keeps aruba front and center again in the eye of the public......
Another direct hit against aruba and their tourism.....
Bring it on kalpoes...take the stand.......I DARE YOU.... Monkey Devil!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #903 on: May 09, 2009, 01:26:35 AM »

Seems like I only come here when most are already out for the evening....either that or I just plain bore people....
Good night monkeys...
Justice for Natalee is near...... an angelic monkey
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #904 on: May 09, 2009, 01:36:27 AM »

I agree with your take on things, billb, no way for the Kalpoes to come out of this without looking pretty bad.

You can't have a trial when one side refuses to supply Discovery documents.

And when they lose, they will be abandoned by who ever is supporting them like rats leaving a sinking ship.  Hopefully, then SOMEBODY will take a bit more.

G'nite!  Yes, we monkeys are early to bed folks for the most part in this thread.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #905 on: May 09, 2009, 04:41:31 AM »

IN THE YEAR 2010  

ROFLMAO    Poor Dirt-Pock 

never lift the pressure of evil island
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #906 on: May 09, 2009, 07:18:21 AM »

NOTE:

RE: The Poll above...

No need to post the warning lock for page 50 ... 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #907 on: May 09, 2009, 08:02:26 AM »

For those who happened to miss my PDF post above, here is the 16 page document in favor of Skeeters  an angelic monkey

Thanks a bunch, Klaas!!         This is WONDERFUL news!!

Roos~

YAAAHHOOOOOOOO!!! Klaas is da BOMB!! THANKS!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #908 on: May 09, 2009, 09:36:54 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C3sT7iATTd4&feature=related

4/23/2009

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/C3sT7iATTd4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/C3sT7iATTd4&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: May 09, 2009, 09:45:08 AM »

Thanks, TxMom!  Great video of the handsome and charismatic Peter deVries.

I think no one will buy the program because everybody knows regardless of what the test shows, Joran is lying as always.

Do they think polygraphs are used in court in this country?  Could that be why Joran and his new BFF Jaap thought this would be of great interest?

They are not allowed in court in this country, either, but police do use them as an interrogation tool.  In Joran's case, it seems no police even are interested. 

Maybe if Joran took the test from the FBI or someone reliable it would be more believable but someone hired by this Jaap person--nah!

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #910 on: May 09, 2009, 10:36:12 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Thanks Texasmom, for the Joran/Jaap you tube. 

Well, it seems pretty apparent that the world doesn't need a polygraph to know when Joran is lying.

Does anyone know about the reality show or whatever it was that made this Jaap character famous?  Is he the Dutch equivalent of the winner of Big Brother or Survivor or something?

By the way, Joran looks terrible.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: May 09, 2009, 10:49:53 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Well, it seems pretty apparent that the world doesn't need a polygraph to know when Joran is lying.

Does anyone know about the reality show or whatever it was that made this Jaap character famous?  Is he the Dutch equivalent of the winner of Big Brother or Survivor or something?

Good morning Monkeys!

You're welcome Helen and Anna, even though it's not "new", I found the video interesting. 

Terror Jaap's fame came from a show called "The Golden Cage".  I don't know much about it but found some information here.

http://topicpulse.com/articles/article/extreme_reality_show_the_golden_cage/

I agree, Joran does look terrible.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #912 on: May 09, 2009, 10:51:12 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good morning, Helen Back. 

I thought someone posted that Jaap was a wrestler of sorts, but maybe I dreamed that!!!   The only thing he seems to wrestle is weight management, if that's the case.  He's consuming more than Jacobs' frosted flakes, imo.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #913 on: May 09, 2009, 10:56:18 AM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good morning Monkeys!

You're welcome Helen and Anna, even though it's not "new", I found the video interesting. 

Terror Jaap's fame came from a show called "The Golden Cage".  I don't know much about it but found some information here.

My kids watched wrestling when they were younger.  I think the title of the show was what led me astray.   

Did Joran ever look good? 

Thanks, texasmom. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #914 on: May 09, 2009, 11:07:41 AM »

Good morning Texasmom and 2NJSons_Mom!

Yes 2NJ, Jaap does have some issues to "wrestle" with! Monkey Devil!

OMG Texasmom!  I just read about the Golden Cage show!  How disgusting!  The people living in that house subjected themselves to assualt by others.........all for money. 
This I do not understand.

I guess I'm naive, but I find it difficult to understand how a show can promote criminal behavior simply because one signed a waiver.  No wonder Peter R. called the Joran/Jaap venture a fairground exhibit.

I don't see anyone buying what Jaap's peddling......he has no credibility except as a thug.  Joran's a pathological liar, so they make a good pair.

I read that this show, Golden cage, is coming to America, but I don't see it.
I think the liability will be much to great for any producer........lawsuit HEAVEN!  As well, I hope that human sensibilities will prevail and audiences will "just say no".

Oh my it looks like the Joran/Jaap/Kalpoe/AHATA MONEYBOAT is sinking fast!
Someone get a bucket and start BAILLING!

Monkey Devil!

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #915 on: May 09, 2009, 11:17:19 AM »

ooops  BAILING

note to self:  always preview

Going outside for a while.  It's a beautiful day when the Kalpoes are not getting paid by the Skeeters family!

BBL

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: May 09, 2009, 11:31:26 AM »

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: May 09, 2009, 11:51:20 AM »

Big Mother's Day Weekend crowd!

Monkey Devil!

PERSONA NON GRATA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #918 on: May 09, 2009, 12:02:51 PM »

Good morning Texasmom and 2NJSons_Mom!

Yes 2NJ, Jaap does have some issues to "wrestle" with! Monkey Devil!

OMG Texasmom!  I just read about the Golden Cage show!  How disgusting!  The people living in that house subjected themselves to assualt by others.........all for money. 
This I do not understand.

I guess I'm naive, but I find it difficult to understand how a show can promote criminal behavior simply because one signed a waiver.  No wonder Peter R. called the Joran/Jaap venture a fairground exhibit.

I don't see anyone buying what Jaap's peddling......he has no credibility except as a thug.  Joran's a pathological liar, so they make a good pair.

I read that this show, Golden cage, is coming to America, but I don't see it.
I think the liability will be much to great for any producer........lawsuit HEAVEN!  As well, I hope that human sensibilities will prevail and audiences will "just say no".

Oh my it looks like the Joran/Jaap/Kalpoe/AHATA MONEYBOAT is sinking fast!
Someone get a bucket and start BAILLING!

Monkey Devil!

Good points Helen, but I think it's great that Jaap was able to get Joran hooked up to a lie detector.  From everything I've read the company that performed the test is a reputable one, so he didn't just get some "no name" to perform the test.  In the interview, Jaap states that he thought Joran was convinced he could beat the test.  Yes, Jaap may indeed be a thug...Joran sought him out; that seems to be the only type he's interested in befriending.  I never would have dreamed that Joran would ever agree to a polygraph under any conditions!  Jaap helped him out with his gambling debt, and had Joran in the position of "owing him".  I guess it remains to be seen if Jaap's repayment by Joran sitting down for the polygraph will bring any new information in the case; but if anyone does buy it....I want to see it!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: May 09, 2009, 12:09:42 PM »

Good morning monkeys!

Good morning Monkeys!

My kids watched wrestling when they were younger.  I think the title of the show was what led me astray.   

Did Joran ever look good? 

Thanks, texasmom. 

No he never looked "good" to me, but I'm seeing a little less "confidence" and a little more hollowness and desperation in his eyes these days.  I think maybe he's finally realizing that it's not as great getting away with murder when the world knows you're guilty as he thought it would be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.