April 19, 2024, 07:59:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 385314 times)
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #500 on: May 05, 2009, 04:21:09 PM »

Bastibro - I agree and JoBuster sounds an awful lot like a couple of posters at RU.  Not sure which one yet.  I just thought it interresting how JoBuster if following along.  Maybe JoBuster is Joran?

Yep, he`s a regular poster at RU as wel as at another Dutch forum, using different nic`s.
He lives in or nearby The Hague and is a real upholder of the Gielen clan.

never lift the pressure of evil island
bastibro
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: May 05, 2009, 04:32:50 PM »

I do so terribly with papi - does this say that Interpol will be investigating?  Or does it say that Aruba is getting chummy with the likes of Interpol....blah blah blah........in hopes of improving their image - so as not to be known as the island where Natalee Holloway went missing any longer?

The way I read it - it could be saying either one. 

5/5/2009 Awe Mainta Page 2

http://awemainta.com/home/

Papiamentu translation:

at 2011, aruba will is thirst of conferencia of interpol de las americas

cada two year interpol is organisa his conferencia conoci because; conferencia de interpol de las americas. two year happen, this did take lugar at bogota, colombia y recientemente, this did take lugar at chile, cu one participacion very big self of all agent of interpol of the continente americano, y cu participacion of observadornan of another continentenan. n’e conferencianan here ultimamente is we alto comisario, peter de witte owing to come is participa y n’e ultimo conferencia of interpol, at chile, aruba owing to stay escogi for aclamacion for t’e proximo thirst of interpol. the conferencia of interpol at chile owing to wordo teni at hotel sheraton miramar y convention center. conferencianan of interpol is wordo atendi for more of 100 participante. peter de witte self is very contento cu the delegadonan owing to scoge aruba because; the proximo thirst, because of the form here, interpol his dirigentenan will conoce more of aruba, y will help at end cu all the noticianan of fabula, cu is follow azota we island, as the desaparicion of the student mericano, natalee holloway. during his participacion, alto comisario peter de witte had one meeting personal cu secretario general of icpointerpol, ronald noble.  so cu the date of congreso here is more serca, we will hear more of the preparacion y of the paisnan participante n’e proximo conferencia of interpol de las americas at aruba. kedando one rato on conferencianan, t’asina cu awemainta owing to achieve informacion also, cu proximamente aruba will is thirst also of the conferencia of comisarionan of police of caribe. the conferencia here is take lugar all year. the trip here, the delegadonan of caribe, wanted see of aserca the “private & public partnership”, cu is we visibility team, cu is one combinacion of police, personal of cea y also miembronan of seguridad of several hotel. day the proyecto here owing to stay present some year slow, bao of dirigencia of ex alto comisario, mr. ronny bernadina, past owing to earn even one premium.

Papiamentu/Spanish Translation of part in red above:

peter witte of self is very happy cu owing to the delegadonan because SCOG aruba; the next thirst, because of the form here, his interpol dirigentenan will know more of Aruba, and will help at all the end cu noticianan of fable, is cu follow we flogged island, as the disappearance of the American student, Natalee Holloway.

http://translate.google.com/translate?js=n&prev=_t&hl=nl&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.amigoe.com%2Fartman%2Fpublish%2Fprinter_56096.php&sl=nl&tl=en&history_state0=en%7Cnl%7Cnearby%2520The%2520Hague%2520&swap=1

never lift the pressure of evil island
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #502 on: May 05, 2009, 05:46:30 PM »

Janet,
You have been doing an admirable job of countering Charlierat and Billybob at the Lifetime site.
You are soooooo good.

This wannabe detective had determined that NotDummy was Mark Purcell.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #503 on: May 05, 2009, 06:07:36 PM »

Janet,
You have been doing an admirable job of countering Charlierat and Billybob at the Lifetime site.
You are soooooo good.

You might be right.  I hadn't thought of that.  They can't touch your information there and look
really foolish when they try.

Janet

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: May 05, 2009, 06:10:12 PM »

Well, I mess that up......

Billybob is Jan Brennan aka Medley Relay.

Not dummy may be Mark Purcell.

Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: May 05, 2009, 06:16:34 PM »

Janet,
You are soooooo good.

Janet

I went to the Lifetime site after Magnolia mentioned Janet's posts there.  Janet, you did a great job of standing up for Beth and Natalee. 

Charlie Rat was his usual obnoxious, wormy, mealy self.  Nothing new.  NotDummy was particularly vicious and hateful in their attacks on Beth and Natalee.  If indeed NotDummy is Mark Purcell there, well, he is one very sick and twisted individual.  It was difficult to stomach the hateful venom that has been spewed there.

You are a faithful, fearless warrior Janet.  I know Beth must be grateful for your support and documentation. an angelic monkey

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #506 on: May 05, 2009, 06:49:13 PM »

Magnolia

JLBWorld09 (Jan Brennan) is posting at Lifetime and ... promoting her online book.  She claims it is written from an unbias point of view.

Anyway ... do I get it?  JLBWorld09 and NotDummy are both Jan Brennan.

Magnolia ... are you sure?  The writing style are very different.

Janet

+++++

Jan Brennan's Online Book
http://noevidenceofacrime.com

Lifetime Comments
http://community.mylifetime.com/community/lmn/discussions/talk-about-natalee-holloway#comment-8917

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: May 05, 2009, 06:59:19 PM »

Magnolia

JLBWorld09 (Jan Brennan) is posting at Lifetime and ... promoting her online book.  She claims it is written from an unbias point of view.

Janet

+++++

Lifetime Comments
http://community.mylifetime.com/community/lmn/discussions/talk-about-natalee-holloway#comment-8917

Janet I didn't make it clear.  I am sorry.

JLBWorld09 is Jan Brennen who post at RU as Billybob and used to post as Medlyrelay.  She loves the Sloots.
and promotes her "unbiased" book.  She is a friend of Julia Renfro.

Notdummy is, as you suspected, Mark Purcell.... I think.

Charlierat is who we all know he is.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #508 on: May 05, 2009, 07:04:52 PM »

Ha!  Aruba supported Beth Holloway Twitty by holding a demonstration against her, carrying signs with derogatory remarks about both her and Natalee, even suggesting Natalee was alive and well and dancing in Venezuela!

CharlieRat is as full of it as always.  He'd say anything for a discourt on a room there just like Hotshot and a few others.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: May 05, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »

Bastibro - I agree and JoBuster sounds an awful lot like a couple of posters at RU.  Not sure which one yet.  I just thought it interresting how JoBuster if following along.  Maybe JoBuster is Joran?

Or maybe it's because that poster sees through Bastibro's BFF?

BTW, here you go, Basti.  I want one like this or very similar.

You can get my mailing address, which you DID ask for indicating a real bracelent and not just a photo, from that same BFF of yours who claims to have all personal information about me.

Monkey Devil!

Got it Ana,

That`s a possibility . .
Hmmm, let`s hope he, unlike the frog, gives correct address information

Well, nothing else he has ever said about me was correct but they do have that nifty stalking software that it has been illegal to use since 2007 so let's hope with that they can at least provide a correct address with all their combined efforts.  Surely they can do at least that for all the attempts.

I think this style is VERY nice and this one was sold out in this country. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #510 on: May 05, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

Janet,

You are doing a fantastic job!  I did battle with them on RU for a couple of months and had to get away from them as they are so totally toxic! 

One thinks Natalee is Hiram V. I kid you not!  And another thinks that every photo in existence of Natalee has been photoshopped because of some deformaty to her left arm!

So not all of them are even close to rational. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #511 on: May 05, 2009, 07:17:46 PM »

Janet,
You are soooooo good.

Janet

I went to the Lifetime site after Magnolia mentioned Janet's posts there.  Janet, you did a great job of standing up for Beth and Natalee. 

Charlie Rat was his usual obnoxious, wormy, mealy self.  Nothing new.  NotDummy was particularly vicious and hateful in their attacks on Beth and Natalee.  If indeed NotDummy is Mark Purcell there, well, he is one very sick and twisted individual.  It was difficult to stomach the hateful venom that has been spewed there.

You are a faithful, fearless warrior Janet.  I know Beth must be grateful for your support and documentation. an angelic monkey

Beth Holloway is the reason for it all Helen.  If it were not for Beth's determination to be a voice for her daughter ... the Natalee Holloway case will become a faded memory and ... Aruban will have won.

I pray that Aruba will given Natalee Holloway back to her family ... her country.  I do not believe there will ever be Aruban justice for Natalee but ... through her book ... through her movie and ... through her speaking engagements ... Beth has exposed the Aruban investigation for what it is ... corrupt.  Beth has exposed the main suspect for who they are ... guilty.

However ... I do believe that accountabilty will be forthcoming for all those involved in the events encompassing morning of May 30, 2005 and ... those involved in the coverup.  For the rest of each one of their lives ... Beth Holloway will be a force to reckon with.  For the rest of each of their lives ... there will be the fear that one will bow and reveal all.  Then there is the court of all courts with the Judge of all judges residing ...

Janet

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #512 on: May 05, 2009, 07:21:11 PM »

Magnolia

Janet

+++++

Lifetime Comments

Janet I didn't make it clear.  I am sorry.

JLBWorld09 is Jan Brennen who post at RU as Billybob and used to post as Medlyrelay.  She loves the Sloots.
and promotes her "unbiased" book.  She is a friend of Julia Renfro.

Notdummy is, as you suspected, Mark Purcell.... I think.

Charlierat is who we all know he is.

We are on the same page.

Thanks

Janet

_____

Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #513 on: May 05, 2009, 07:58:19 PM »

Is Mark Purcell the guy I think was involved in throwing Natalee out to sea, the guy at the hotel who took the call and helped out a little drug dealer.

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Tylergal
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #514 on: May 05, 2009, 07:59:54 PM »

Janet,

You are doing a fantastic job!  I did battle with them on RU for a couple of months and had to get away from them as they are so totally toxic! 

One thinks Natalee is Hiram V. I kid you not!  And another thinks that every photo in existence of Natalee has been photoshopped because of some deformaty to her left arm!

So not all of them are even close to rational. 

As a former poster used to say, "them refugees and natalee haters are all a bunch of mucktards."  (not sure what it means, but it sounds like something they would be).

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on
Helen Back
Monkey Junky

« Reply #515 on: May 05, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »

Janet said:

Beth Holloway is the reason for it all Helen.  If it were not for Beth's determination to be a voice for her daughter ... the Natalee Holloway case will become a faded memory and ... Aruban will have won.

I guess Beth is the reason we are all still here, Janet.  But I have to give you props for the impact you have made at Lifetime.......I don't think anyone could have made such rational, logical arguments for Natalee.  Certainly not me as I get way too pizzzzzed and I lack your clerical superpowers. 

We have disagreed at times, and I have not been ready to get on board with the Persistence furthering the Aruban cover up agenda, based solely on the words of Kyle Kingman.  However, with the recent revelation of the Mark Purcell/CLW connection in September of 2007...............

I am leaning your way, Janet.

Helen Back

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #516 on: May 05, 2009, 08:26:25 PM »

Janet said:

I guess Beth is the reason we are all still here, Janet.  But I have to give you props for the impact you have made at Lifetime.......I don't think anyone could have made such rational, logical arguments for Natalee.  Certainly not me as I get way too pizzzzzed and I lack your clerical superpowers. 

We have disagreed at times, and I have not been ready to get on board with the Persistence furthering the Aruban cover up agenda, based solely on the words of Kyle Kingman.  However, with the recent revelation of the Mark Purcell/CLW connection in September of 2007...............

I am leaning your way, Janet.

Helen Back

I have stood with Beth since day-one on this.  I will stay here as long as it takes to get Natalee home to her family and her country. 

"It's not over til Beth says it's over and I haven't heard her speak it yet".

I agree with you Helen Back and Janet.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #517 on: May 05, 2009, 08:32:08 PM »

Is Mark Purcell the guy I think was involved in throwing Natalee out to sea, the guy at the hotel who took the call and helped out a little drug dealer.

I think SO! and a death bed confession is where it's at! I hope that death bed should be sooner rather than later. We all know the IFA is full if trogs that kiss Sloot ass - it's all right there - Julie the Fluffah, Mark and his Rophynol (you all didn't think Deetch just made that up didya? ) and that goon Marlene and her typhus infected kid that almost burned down Moomba with a crack-pipe.

I triangulate it all right THERE!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: May 05, 2009, 09:05:45 PM »

NotDummy  = StinkyPete or Mark Purcell (maybe?)
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #519 on: May 05, 2009, 09:06:33 PM »

Hi, Tyler!  Did you see Bastibro is going to get me a delft bracelet similar to the one we discussed a while back? 

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

Rob,

Have to agree that much of the bad investigative work can be traced back to AHATA/ATA getting involved from the getgo and even being transferred over to work with the police in the investigation as though qualified.  All they were qualified to do was lie and spin. 

PERSONA NON GRATA

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.