March 28, 2024, 03:51:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 380887 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #520 on: May 05, 2009, 09:28:10 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56102.php

Google translation:

Havana final close

May 5, 2009, 16:03 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Misappropriated the garden furniture was left of the pool. Staff has also allegedly deliberately the PALAPA's - above the picture to see - destroyed.

ORANGE CITY - Some staff have today, from frustration with the lack of payment of their salaries, furniture and drink stolen from the beach Havana. The owners of the property, already some time ago herd had placed on these articles, because the manager Richard van Doorn rent not paid, the authorities have been enabled. The beach is closed today.

John Oster owner of the nearby dive Fly 'n Dive has done everything and immediately called the police. He was stunned and furious about their reaction. He said the police against him that he had to call management. When Oster then informed the agent that helped with the management steal, he was told that 'there is nothing they would do. " Wild about so little cooperation he saying that he just as well could do with steal. This situation, the police officer laconic 'that I would do. " Eventually he called the owners of the building, some staff directly to the case sent.

Spirits
According to Oster, there are beach tables, chairs, umbrellas and spirits disappeared. He has the staff with their own eyes in cars seen loading. Also, major PALAPA's have been intentionally destroyed. One of the employees, a certain Rudy denied that the drink was stolen. According to him, the spirits to another location so that 'it was safe there. " However he confirmed that there is furniture that were taken. Similarly, the kitchen would things have been stolen.

An administrative assistant in Havana was able to tell that the staff 'in order board is. "They have already paid a month, it's their bread," said the assistant. All outdoor furniture are no longer Van Doorn, there is seizure by creditors. The theft affects not directly the owner, but other creditors. The staff that the items stolen has warned that this "very soon be back." It is said that one of them is the furniture going back. It is unclear whether there would still be reported to the police.

Rumors
The gonsde all weeks of rumors that Havana would close again. Change in personnel and management, changes in menu, price adjustments, closing the Wokrestaurant, the departure of the son of the owner. All in all signs that it is not well. Until last week was manager Richard van Doorn his staff before that everything would come. " The salaries would just be paid and the matter would not be closed. Meanwhile, the tent or near, the rent not paid, the employees receive no salary and is the operator telephone unreachable. He would sit in Spain.

New Havana
The previous owners of Havana Beach were deeply in debt, under the restaurant because Ambianz completely flopped and the doors had closed. The astronomical rent was paid, however, continue to be the expense and the tent the head. A new owner thought the better opening and after a thorough renovation and renewal of the interior in October 2008 New Havana. With many bombarie and restaurants were a big party and Chillout Wok Asian Grill opened to the public. Over 200 guests, including Minister Edison breeze of Tourism came to the opening. More than 15,000 florin was donated to charities like the Red Cross, Casa Cuna and Animal Rights Aruba. Over half years later closed the beach once again its doors.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: May 05, 2009, 09:32:12 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_56101.php

Google translation:

Finance Minister to lobby U.S.

May 5, 2009, 16:02 (GMT -04:00)

Email this article
  Print this article

Oranjestad - Aruba is also not satisfied that the listed tax havens of the U.S. president is. Minister Nilo Swaen (Finance and Economic Affairs, MEP) therefore leaves Sunday to Washington to lobby and Aruba as the list to get.

Swaen has a conversation with two senators of the Democratic Party in each case to show that Aruba is well with the transparency of the tax regime. "We have already abolished off shore and are not even on the black lists of the OECD and Europe," said Swaen. The Minister explained that on May 12 a tax on the agenda of the Government Ministers of Aruba and Australia. This is him as well as jugs and jars.

Furthermore, there are conventions to come to the Scandinavian countries, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico and Brazil (where Aruba is still on the black list), says Swaen. With all these countries implement Aruba at this time discussions and negotiations.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #522 on: May 05, 2009, 09:33:25 PM »

I don't really stay on top of the oil exploration, but found this comment, out of St. Maarten:
 Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage will also face questions during this meeting about government’s apparent lack of transparency about agreements signed for exploration of gas and oil in the territorial waters of the Dutch Leeward Islands. This agenda point was requested by the MAN faction.....

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l292/parlil292.html
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #523 on: May 05, 2009, 09:37:52 PM »

NotDummy  = StinkyPete or Mark Purcell (maybe?)

I suspect that NotDummy is Mark Purcell.  When you consider my spiritual foundation ... I do not ever remember the last time I hearing the word "sainthood".

I responded to HotDummy's post and ... no reply.

I have to remember to put on my specs when am on the Lifetime forum.  The font is small and ... I was referring to NotDummy as HotDummy for a couple of days.

Janet

++++++

NOTDUMMY

NotDummy 1:43pm Sat May 2

Wow....another blonde is missing on Spring Break ... in Myrtle Beach ....should we boycott them??  the girl apparently "ran off" to spring break...and now she is missing so maybe they whitewash her into "sainthood" and Greta and Nancy can perk uptheir ratingsnothing like a booze trip gone bad for ratings

http://community.mylifetime.com/community/lmn/discussions/talk-about-natalee-holloway?page=1

MIP6

MIP6

I figure with my next post I should get the boot, haven’t decided which one to use yet the Beth lies or denouncing the Sainthood of Natalee. I have way too much fun watching them all freak out.

http://www.rjames.com/forums/showthread.php?p=24191#post24191

+++++

NOTDUMMY

NotDummy 1:43pm Sat May 2

Wow....another blonde is missing on Spring Break ... in Myrtle Beach ....should we boycott them??  the girl apparently "ran off" to spring break...and now she is missing so maybe they whitewash her into "sainthood"and Greta and Nancy can perk uptheir ratings nothing like a booze trip gone bad for ratings

http://community.mylifetime.com/community/lmn/discussions/talk-about-natalee-holloway?page=1

DOC HOLLADAY

Doc Holladay PostPosted: Sun Jul 16, 2006 3:08 pm

Doesn’t surprise me any that Debbie would do that. The title of this thread is “Debbie’s Integrity” should read “Debbie’s total lack of Morals & Integrity”. She is the head cheerleader for all things Twitty / Holloway. Someone mentioned to me that Debbie was just being “used” by the family to move the family agenda forward, I called Bullshit, Debbie knows exactly what she is doing. This is a blatant attempt to smear Julia because the Twitholes fear her knowledge of what they did here in Aruba. Just like all others who where close to the family in the beginning, they now have put in play a planned focused effort to discredit Julia. This family of the runaway Natalee are the lowest forms of life I have ever had the displeasure of experiencing in my life time. I can’t wait for the day when the house of cards that the Twitholes have built on there ongoing lies and deception comes falling down around there shoulders. I also can not wait until the day that Julia tells all, even though she is a class act, I think she will someday put it all out there.

« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 10:46:52 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: May 05, 2009, 09:58:06 PM »

So apparently Purcell thinks that certain behavior by these girls entitles someone to cause them to disappear? 

Classic for him! 

Misogynistic creep!  Follow his reasoning to girls who go to the beach and drink are fair game.  That's been the local mentality in Aruba since long before Natalee disappeared and that's a big part of the problem right there.

It has nothing to do with being "saints" but rather with a crime being committed agains these girls and no one as yet prosecuted for it.  They have the same rights as any other people on the face of the planet.  Being young, female and wanting to have fun does not mean someone gets to disappear you!  Well, according to him and a few others on that flyspeck, it does.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: May 05, 2009, 10:04:52 PM »

Is Mark Purcell originally from Texas?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #526 on: May 05, 2009, 10:05:01 PM »

Janet   You're good.  Sure sounds like Mark Purcell.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #527 on: May 05, 2009, 10:06:26 PM »

I think so.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: May 05, 2009, 10:09:05 PM »

I think so.

Thanks TM.  I thought that is what I remembered.  He is a nasty thing.
Texas is better off without him.

hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #529 on: May 05, 2009, 10:10:10 PM »

I don't know if He is originally from Texas but He lived in Conroe which is Montgomery County TX prior to moving to One Sh*tty Island.

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #530 on: May 05, 2009, 10:10:19 PM »

Julia is going to spill the beans on th e Holloway family ? When would that be ?
Now I know where you all have been.
Beth's movie must have really made them all froth at the mouth.
hotping
Monkey Junky

All Prayers Will Be Answered in Time!

« Reply #531 on: May 05, 2009, 10:11:35 PM »

I think so.

AMEN. Although a short visit and for Him to meet up with the right people here in Texas might be nice...If You know what I mean.... Monkey Devil!

In God We Trust!
Prayers Will Bring Natalee Home!
May 2010 Bring Natalee Home to Rest In Peace!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #532 on: May 05, 2009, 10:14:58 PM »

I don't really stay on top of the oil exploration, but found this comment, out of St. Maarten:
 Prime Minister Emily de Jongh-Elhage will also face questions during this meeting about government’s apparent lack of transparency about agreements signed for exploration of gas and oil in the territorial waters of the Dutch Leeward Islands. This agenda point was requested by the MAN faction.....

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l292/parlil292.html

Thank you, Buckeye.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: May 05, 2009, 10:16:53 PM »

Mark Purcell always spells "their" as there.   It has always annoyed me.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #534 on: May 05, 2009, 10:17:17 PM »

I think so.

I agree Magnolia!    

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #535 on: May 05, 2009, 10:18:37 PM »

I think so.

AMEN. Although a short visit and for Him to meet up with the right people here in Texas might be nice...If You know what I mean.... Monkey Devil!

I know what you mean Hotping!    Monkey Devil!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #536 on: May 05, 2009, 10:22:20 PM »

Janet   You're good.  Sure sounds like Mark Purcell.

Klaas ... I type HotDummy instead of NotDummy in my post.  Could you fix it please.

Janet

Fixed.
« Last Edit: May 05, 2009, 10:49:16 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #537 on: May 05, 2009, 10:23:42 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
  Print this article

Oranjestad - Aruba is also not satisfied that the listed tax havens of the U.S. president is. Minister Nilo Swaen (Finance and Economic Affairs, MEP) therefore leaves Sunday to Washington to lobby and Aruba as the list to get.

Swaen has a conversation with two senators of the Democratic Party in each case to show that Aruba is well with the transparency of the tax regime. "We have already abolished off shore and are not even on the black lists of the OECD and Europe," said Swaen. The Minister explained that on May 12 a tax on the agenda of the Government Ministers of Aruba and Australia. This is him as well as jugs and jars.

Furthermore, there are conventions to come to the Scandinavian countries, Germany, New Zealand, Mexico and Brazil (where Aruba is still on the black list), says Swaen. With all these countries implement Aruba at this time discussions and negotiations.

Reckon Swaen is referring to Jug and Jar Twitty?

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: May 05, 2009, 10:29:16 PM »

Julia is going to spill the beans on th e Holloway family ? When would that be ?
Now I know where you all have been.
Beth's movie must have really made them all froth at the mouth.

Julie tried to spill the beans with that Renee Gailen? film.  Nobody bought into, couldn't even sell it or give it away.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #539 on: May 05, 2009, 10:36:27 PM »

Google translation:

Email this article
  Print this article

Considering there are no upper cases in the last sentence ... of that paragraph.

I hope there is not a Jug/Jar Twitty connection.  Jug's first name is George.

Janet

+++++

Financiën-minister naar VS voor lobby
5 Mei, 2009, 16:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD — Ook Aruba is niet te tevreden dat het op de lijst belastingparadijzen van de Amerikaanse president staat. Minister Nilo Swaen (Financiën en Economische Zaken, MEP) vertrekt daarom zondag naar Washington om te lobbyen en Aruba zo van de lijst af te krijgen.

Swaen heeft een gesprek met twee senatoren van de Democratische Partij om in ieder geval te laten zien dat Aruba goed bezig is met het transparant maken van het belastingregime. “We hebben de off shore al afgeschaft en staan zelfs niet meer op de zwarte lijsten van de OESO en Europa”, aldus Swaen. De minister vertelt dat op 12 mei een belastingverdrag op de agenda staat van de Rijksministerraad tussen Aruba en Australië. Deze is volgens hem zo goed als in kannen en kruiken.

Verder zijn er verdragen op komst met de Scandinavische landen, Duitsland, Nieuw-Zeeland, Mexico en Brazilië (waar Aruba nog op de zwarte lijst staat), zegt Swaen. Met al deze landen voert Aruba op dit moment gesprekken en onderhandelingen.

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.