May 01, 2024, 02:01:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 386379 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: May 13, 2009, 11:24:13 PM »

I'm here, catching up.  Had to watch a ball game, earlier.  Son is coach.....support is where it's at. 

Not going anywhere.  I'm here every day.     

Me too.  I don't contribute much but support is where it is at.  With that said have a good night everyone.
Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1401 on: May 13, 2009, 11:29:29 PM »

O/T but one of my favorites:

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/MctkihapfQs&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Bedtime now.  This was a good one.  I am laughing as I am off to bed.  Goodnite all.

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1402 on: May 13, 2009, 11:31:35 PM »

Good Night San and Blue Moon!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1403 on: May 14, 2009, 12:07:31 AM »

There's something about this little laughing girl that tells me that she knows something that we have yet to experience.  Let's hope that we all get to that point.

Justice for Natalee.         an angelic monkey

See you all later. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: May 14, 2009, 12:13:39 AM »

There's something about this little laughing girl that tells me that she knows something that we have yet to experience.  Let's hope that we all get to that point.

Justice for Natalee.         an angelic monkey

See you all later. 

I agree 2NJ, I want to know it too!  Good Night!   an angelic monkey

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: May 14, 2009, 12:49:55 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4854.0

Quote from: Kermit on April 06, 2009, 12:38:53 PM

A cruel hoax to the family of Natalee Holloway - the POND SEARCH

1. We knew that the Pond contained nothing case significant.
   Kyle had posted the images of the pond scan.

2. CapsLockWizard was emailing Dave Holloway telling him he knew where Natalee was buried and told Dave to come to Aruba right away. But Dave Holloway did not reply. CapsLockWizard then got lalasmom to intervene. She emailed Dave Holloway to listen to CapsLockWizard, afterall, she was convinced that maybe at last Shango and/or Simian had come forth and maybe, just maybe, it was CapsLockWizard. Dave Holloway responded to CapsLockWizard and the fix was in.

NOW remember that CapsLockWizard's posts and emails to Dave told Dave and all the codetalkers that Natalee was
in the cemetary
in the Moko
at Whitehouse Apts.
in the Montanja Pond
pieces spread around
Then a witness says he saw Joran at the Pond
Remember how some questioned CapsLockWizard
Some noticed the posts of CapsLockWizards command of the  English language changed with his posts at various times

That is because there were at least 4 men pulling this off

September 15, 2007 - Kawish Misier was at Scared Monkeys  reading Freebirds document about Dompig.

October 15, 2007 - Caps received an email from Kawish Misier.

MISIER, Kawish -  character witness listed on pg 33 Tacopina’s filing in NY civil suit.
http://connect.tickle.com/profile/index.html?id=fccwevYGEFckQ.D
 http://www.hi5.com/friend/profile/displayProfile.do?userid=731494

CapsLockWizard was instructed in that email by Kawish Misier to go to the Freebirds blog.

November 26, 2007 CapsLockWizard came back to the Freebirds blog 

December 20, 2007 - CapsLockWizard signed up at Scared Monkeys.
December 20, 2007 - The RV Persistence made it's first ROV dive.

Many times CapsLockWizard was reading at ScaredMonkeys and not posting.
One would assume if a person new a witness that he later set up to speak with the Persistence owner and crew member
that he would a)keep it quiet b)talk only with his uncle - the attorney c) not post on a high profile website.
But CapsLockWizard not only posted on the scared monkeys websites, he also emailed with a number of people.

January 21- (A) Caps 4th post he enters into the Shango Arena
on: January 21, 2008, 01:52:21 AM
Klaasend:
Anyone have the complete Riddle in sequence and date order?
I have read it all and I do believe it is not difficult to solve. It is like Dungen and Dragons but with an Aruba/American flavor to it

Is it intriguing that CapsLockWizard immediately knows that the body is in Montana pond...... these are riddles people have been looking at for three years and not been able to determine what they mean....
but he can decipher it on the first day he looking at the stuff

January 22 Caps says it clearly states the Montana pond

February 16, 2008, 11:12:09 AM »
CapsLockWizard posts that his uncle is an attorney. "The government has his own set of lawyers and only work for the Government"
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2000
Attorney office  - Aruba Chamber of Commerce
some very interesting names here:

OPENBAARMAKING van de lijst van kiezers voor het KLEINBEDRIJF in Aruba voor het jaar 2004

anaam vnaam pstraat pnummer

ERASMUS-VROLIJK ESTHER LUDWINA CAYA FRÈRE LAURENTIUS 23

GOMEZ-VROLIJK GISELLE OLGA SANTA CRUZ 20
http://www.arubachamber.com/DISKKLEINBEDRIJF31JULI2004.htm

RAS-VROLIJK SANDRA FLORENCIA SEROE BLANCO 44-H

TROMP-VROLIJK JACINTA BERNADINA PALU DI BOONCHISTRAAT 14

VROLIJK-CROES JUDITH EVELINE OHMSTRAAT 1

VROLIJK-DE CUBA MARTHA BEATRIZ SAVANETA 149
ANGELA-FROLIJK LUISITA WEG ROOI HUNDO 65

ARBONA PARRA-VROLIJK NANCY CAROLINE NUNE 2-H

BLANCO-VROLIJK IMELDA GRACIELA PARAGUANA 3-B
HENRIQUEZ-VROLIJK FRIDA SUPRIANA SAVANETA 167
JOSEPH-VROLIJK ANGELA WENDELA WAYACA 268

KRANSEN-VROLIJK ANNA MADIKI 95-B

LIENDO-VROLIJK MARIA LUCINA SANTA CRUZ 340-A

MONTANER VROLIJK GIOVANNI DE VUYST 76
http://www.arubachamber.com/DISKKLEINBEDRIJF31JULI2004.htm

February 27 Caps uses a shango post to give the directions to the pond
February 28 Caps says he will go there at nine o'clock in the morning....
Who told Caps to go to the pond and that it was being searched?

February 26, 2008 Caps posts: "The pond in question (MOKO) is right out near the Whitehouse Apartment.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2720

November 13, 2008 Kawish Misier visited Scared Monkeys to the discussion about "A man contacted Dave & asked him to meet at the VIP Club (Owned by the Misier's)
Wasn't poster KBM..Kawish...his nephew?
Kawish Misier is friends with Deepak, Satish along with Joran, Kawish’s father owns numerous properties on the island and numerous car rental agencies. Kawish would have access to these vehicles.
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2103.220

THEN HE WENT TO THE FRONT PAGE OF SM

#  Steve Holloway on July 14th, 2008 9:07 am
I want every body to know that Dave still wants the water search to continue. Their are over 170 targets that have to be looked at.
The fund raiser needs to start soon. An idea I talked with him about is maybe a ebay auction. A large picture of Natalee would go to the highest bidder with all funds going toward this boat search. There could be different auctions spaced out with different picture’s. I just talked with him about this idea, so its not a done deal.
God Bless
http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/07/12/dr-phil-attorneys-use-scared-monkeys-natalee-holloway-posts-as-exhibit-in-court-docs-against-deepak-satish-kalpoes/

One of them did a google search on the name Emilio Geerman.

I remembered discussions on Scared Monkeys about the witness name being Geerman.

Doing a little research you can see that 3 men occupy the same residence that CAPSLOCKWIZARD lives.

We already had the phone number of CAPSLOCKWIZARD AND ONE OF THE OTHER ROOM MATES.

So if you look at the Aruba whitepages you will see Geerman, CapsLockWizard, his other room mate all share
the same residence address in Aruba.

http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CapsLockWizard said he used 4 computers.

4 different men using a computer

and convinced Dave Holloway that there was "remains and a sneaker in the pond" at Montanja and that a witness
saw Joran.

4 Aruban men used the Monkeys in a consorted effort to deceive you all.

They almost got away with it.

THEY ARE:
Kawish Misier
RV
room mate first name is the name of the 1/2 brother of Joran, last name is the name of ducks feet.
room mate is the name of the guy everyone said was the witness, first name starts with same letter as last name

Look at the white pages for the same street that Charles Croes lives on.
Now, you can match all 3 men living at the same address!

May not mean anything, but since I came across some of the same information here...just wanted to put it out here.

http://www.bondia.com/index.php?option=com_flippingbook&book_id=2

Papiamentu translation:

guillermo vrolijk owing to celebra 35 year in servicio of country aruba monday ultimo day 4 of half 2009, departamento of asuntonan economico y industry (dezhi) owing to celebra together cu his colega sr. guillermo vrolijk y his destinguido family his 35 year in servicio of gobierno of aruba. sr. vrolijk owing to cuminsa at one edad young work for aruba. at comienso sr. vrolijk owing to work because; schrijver at ontvanger der belastingen. at year 1978 owing to translada for dienst economische ontwikkeling (deco) y after of status aparte the dienst here owing to become dezhi at where sr. vrolijk owing to follow work till day of today y where the la follow desaroya his self in his work. always sr. guillermo vrolijk owing to work in afdeling vestiging van bedrijven (vvb), y entrante first of january 2005 owing to become hoofd of afdeling here. because; colega the is conoci for is one person much dainty y servicial. in name of all his coleganan y directeur dezhi wanted owing to desea guillermo y family much pabien cu the logro beautiful here of 35 year trahando for aruba y all cos good for future.

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1406 on: May 14, 2009, 01:19:45 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S.GOD BLESS THE MONKEY'S AND MODS..NEVER ONCE HAS YOUR FORTITUDE WAVERED DURING THIS JOURNEY FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY,BETH AND DAVE..THE JOURNEY OF A 1'000 MILES STARTS WITH THE FIRST STEP..MONKEY'S WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE STEPS UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED,AND OR BETH SAY'S IT'S OVER... an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1407 on: May 14, 2009, 01:29:28 AM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY

GOODNIGHT & GOD BLESS

KEEPTHEFAITH

P.S.GOD BLESS THE MONKEY'S AND MODS..NEVER ONCE HAS YOUR FORTITUDE WAVERED DURING THIS JOURNEY FOR NATALEE HOLLOWAY,BETH AND DAVE..THE JOURNEY OF A 1'000 MILES STARTS WITH THE FIRST STEP..MONKEY'S WILL CONTINUE TO TAKE STEPS UNTIL JUSTICE IS SERVED,AND OR BETH SAY'S IT'S OVER... an angelic monkey an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Good Night KTF!    an angelic monkey

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: May 14, 2009, 01:31:56 AM »

Truth & Justice for Natalee!

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1409 on: May 14, 2009, 05:33:33 AM »

A little update from NL about Jaap and Joran about his program

'Plenty of interest in Joran programs

Several broadcasters, both public and commercial, are interested in the TV program in which Joran van der Sloot to a lie detector test subject. That manager says Remco Liet program maker 'Terror' Jaap Amesz. The latter has the program together with the Roermond TV makers Olaf Ton Simons and Balen Donck made. Simons: "We have 100 hours of footage reduced to a half hour program. And we are very satisfied with the outcome," says Simons.
Roermond
From our reporter

Remco Offices represent the interests of 'Terror' Jaap Amesz, the interviewer of Joran van der Sloot and initiator of the program. "Jaap want this program to the prevailing views on his personal presence. He wants to show that in the Golden Cage, the reality program that he won, a role that he can make a serious program."
According Did we have the next week visit to various broadcasters in the program. "We have agreements with public broadcasters, RTL Group and SBS6. Now the program is ready, we can also show you." The comments in the media about the program from Jaap Amesz were so far negative. "Typical Dutch to to condemn something that you do not know. I am together with Olaf and Ton convinced that this program is quality. "

http://www.limburger.nl/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090512/REGIONIEUWS03/182352116/1008

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1410 on: May 14, 2009, 05:38:34 AM »

Again a update from NL

Terror Jaap: "Joran should talk to a therapist"

Jaap Amesz as it is, in the second week of May, the broadcast program in which he Joran van der Sloot to the lie detector questions. De Gouden Kooi winner in Breda asked about the murder of Natalee Holloway. Amesz: "I have the route mapped out so that he could come to the Netherlands. There has been a long time because he does not abide by agreements constant and I was sure that he was undercover. "That is not entirely succeeded. Amesz 'Gossip Leaf Party has followed me for three days. "

The two learned each other after Joran became a member of Jaaps Hyves. Amesz: "I sent him an email and the contact expanded. We have online geschaakt, a passion for us both. "However, Terror Jaap stress that they have no friends: 'The lie detector test showed me that he had highlighted.' He said to Joran forced to come to the Netherlands. Amesz: "I had Joran financially handling. I had illegally obtained evidence against him that I could blackmail him. He had no other choice, he knew what the consequences were. I played very smart. The details tell me in the broadcast. "Jaap Joran confesses that in the past has borrowed money from him. After the lie detector was Van der Sloot is not empty-handed back. Amesz: "Joran does nothing for nothing. What he got, I say, it was a lot less than Patrick van der Eem has received. "

Amesz expect everyone to the tube will be. "I know the answer to the question whether he did it. I also asked about the whereabouts of the corpse. Joran has so much pride that he thought lie detector to manipulate, but he was hard by the basket. He has so many regrets that he did it. He wanted to leave after the shooting from the Netherlands. "According to Jaap Joran has a gokschuld in a internationally known person you wish to have no debt." The name he called in the broadcast.

Jaap says in negotiations with Dutch and American television: "It looks good." All he held only in America to broadcast. Jaap is angry at the way the national media have him put down. On his weblog terrorjaap.nl he explains how his character Terror Jaap is different from his real personality. Amesz: "Peter R. de Vries said that Joran my broadcast a kermisact would be. What is that objective journalism? It is as if I am declared outlawed. But if they find me unreliable because my image, I hired lie detector expert Schalke has a good name. "How Joran he was? Amesz: "This guy is bizarre. You can say so much about him, but I do on my blog or in the broadcast. I can at least say Joran needs to talk with a therapist. "

http://www.revu.nl/nieuws/2009/04/28/terror-jaap-%e2%80%98joran-moet-praten-met-een-therapeut%e2%80%99/
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: May 14, 2009, 05:49:39 AM »

A little update from NL about Jaap and Joran about his program

'Plenty of interest in Joran programs

Several broadcasters, both public and commercial, are interested in the TV program in which Joran van der Sloot to a lie detector test subject. That manager says Remco Liet program maker 'Terror' Jaap Amesz. The latter has the program together with the Roermond TV makers Olaf Ton Simons and Balen Donck made. Simons: "We have 100 hours of footage reduced to a half hour program. And we are very satisfied with the outcome," says Simons.
Roermond
From our reporter

Remco Offices represent the interests of 'Terror' Jaap Amesz, the interviewer of Joran van der Sloot and initiator of the program. "Jaap want this program to the prevailing views on his personal presence. He wants to show that in the Golden Cage, the reality program that he won, a role that he can make a serious program."
According Did we have the next week visit to various broadcasters in the program. "We have agreements with public broadcasters, RTL Group and SBS6. Now the program is ready, we can also show you." The comments in the media about the program from Jaap Amesz were so far negative. "Typical Dutch to to condemn something that you do not know. I am together with Olaf and Ton convinced that this program is quality. "

http://www.limburger.nl/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20090512/REGIONIEUWS03/182352116/1008

In Aruba they would say the tape was edited.
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1412 on: May 14, 2009, 07:17:19 AM »

Great thanks !

But you can also go to photo bucket.

I think that authorities have look again deeply to those other guys, that where been involved of this case.
Everyone looks to have each other backs here. They holding there ground.

By the way I tried this morning to create a contact eldwean. I want to know more. Perhaps he can help.
I've been searching for this person all morning (local time) And this person can have serious info.

This is his status so far. So he is active (i think every day) on MySpace

Male
23 years old
paradera, cathtolic
Aruba

Last Login: 12/05/2009

I did it it worked, I'm now in his myspace.uk

here a pic of him. a bit small but still...

DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1413 on: May 14, 2009, 07:20:56 AM »

Again, his profile but then updated.

aruba one happy island's Details
Here for:   Dating, Serious Relationships, Friends
Orientation:   Straight
Hometown:   aruba
Body type:   6' 1" / Athletic
Ethnicity:   Latino / Hispanic
Religion:   Christian - other
Zodiac Sign:   Pisces
Children:   Someday
Education:   Post grad
Income:   Less than £30,000
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1414 on: May 14, 2009, 08:35:44 AM »

Hello monkeys

A question.

Does anyone know perhaps, if there is someone on the Island of Aruba, go's by the (nick)name of the " The General".

jen3560
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1415 on: May 14, 2009, 08:42:09 AM »

So what happens when Deepak turns over the computer data/log where he's telling his friend John Charles Croes that he had sex with Natalee?   

There is a counter suit filed by Paramount, Dr Phil et al claiming damages and attorney's fees for 2K's frivolous lawsuit? 
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1416 on: May 14, 2009, 09:20:28 AM »

Great thanks !

I think that authorities have look again deeply to those other guys, that where been involved of this case.

By the way I tried this morning to create a contact eldwean. I want to know more. Perhaps he can help.
I've been searching for this person all morning (local time) And this person can have serious info.

Male
23 years old
paradera, cathtolic
Aruba

Oeps......  forgot to mention.
Eldwean is standing in the middle of them.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1417 on: May 14, 2009, 09:25:49 AM »

Hello monkeys

A question.

Does anyone know perhaps, if there is someone on the Island of Aruba, go's by the (nick)name of the " The General".

If there is I have no idea who it is.  Haven't heard that one before.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1418 on: May 14, 2009, 09:30:55 AM »

Great thanks !

Male
23 years old
paradera, cathtolic
Aruba

Oeps......  forgot to mention.
Eldwean is standing in the middle of them.

I don't think so DiSetti.  I believe Eldwean is on the left.  Do you have the link to his Myspace UK?
DiSetti
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1419 on: May 14, 2009, 09:42:04 AM »

I found out that there where or still are, or they are just 1 person that has to names.
The name is "canada" here on sm is ohcanada.
And on a another forum scrux, there is incanada.     http://scrux.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1568&sid=686e8d28233f697999776882ba37d9f8

They both seems to know many details.

but it could be nothing... 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.