June 01, 2024, 05:57:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Poll
Question: Should the NH thread go to page 100 like the other MP threads?  (Voting closed: May 09, 2009, 08:23:30 PM)
Yes - 34 (79.1%)
No - 9 (20.9%)
Total Voters: 42

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #818 4/30/09 - 5/17/09  (Read 391217 times)
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1940 on: May 17, 2009, 07:44:48 AM »

calgary is about 1200 km away

The Fraser Valley of British Columbia!

I do believe I will don my hidey bag.

I'm telling 

jennnnnnnnnnnnnnnn.....janet has the bag out again

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1941 on: May 17, 2009, 07:46:52 AM »

wreck
i got that from msnbc video site

the announcer asked the lady if
she seen Natalee later that night
or was she last seen at the bar
and the lady( i dont know her name)
said lets just leave it at that
and the way she said it  it made it
like she knew more but couldnt say

i think it was video number 25....but not
positive
...right near te end of the video

And I just wasted 20 seconds of my life that I will never get back.

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1942 on: May 17, 2009, 07:56:39 AM »

wreck

you's told me to go search the net

so i went to google to search the net
the story came from msnbc but i dont know how to capture
the video  like i said about the trail thru the mud on the chicago video

the picture i got from a different site it had a whole bunch of pictures
on it  and if you cant accept that i cant help you

i wish i could be suspicious of you the way you are
of me but im not that wat
sorry
up here we say  dont be lookin over your
neighbors fence if you cant accept what you see

Let's stick to "Reality" here!

I thought it a possibility.......but I don't think so.

There have been certain characeristics of language that the poster has always been unable to 'hide'....and I don't see them here, 'dear'. lol.

Sadly -- or fortunately -- I have many old 'pms' from BFN that I use as a basis.

Sorry for being so 'chatty' this morning monkeys -- just trying to help with the thread change  an angelic monkey an angelic monkey

Justice for Natalee Holloway

I stand with the girl.
And with her family.
Always have. Always will.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1943 on: May 17, 2009, 07:59:38 AM »

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1944 on: May 17, 2009, 08:20:03 AM »

I smell a Refugee ... good thing we are headed for a new cage, this one stinks.

Tom Petty & Heartbreakers- Don't Have To Live Like a Refugee ...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJ-bhM-xuec

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1945 on: May 17, 2009, 08:52:43 AM »

I agree Nut.  Can't wait until this thread locks and we start a new fresh thread.
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1946 on: May 17, 2009, 09:40:39 AM »

Muffy.....will you be watching this thread? I have some errands to run.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1947 on: May 17, 2009, 09:40:44 AM »

Good Morning, Muffy!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1948 on: May 17, 2009, 10:41:40 AM »

Muffy.....will you be watching this thread? I have some errands to run.

Yes, Nut, I'll keep an eye out. 

Good morning Magnolia 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #1949 on: May 17, 2009, 11:35:38 AM »

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

News Items and Public Crime Summary for Week Ending
April 25, 2009

Aruba – Media in Aruba Moderately Positive About Holloway Movie

Media reaction in Aruba was somewhat positive after watching the television movie, "Natalee Holloway," which aired yesterday on Lifetime Movie Network. The movie is based on "Loving Natalee," the book by Natalee's mother Beth. Aruban journalist Dilma Arends-Geerman said that the movie was disappointing, but that Aruba was treated fairly by the movie makers. (Various media)

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1950 on: May 17, 2009, 11:36:23 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1951 on: May 17, 2009, 11:39:54 AM »

http://curacao.usconsulate.gov/uploads/images/nXyIwfyZCXXtdMpu8FGccA/WEEKLY_News.pdf

April 25, 2009

Media reaction in Aruba was somewhat positive after watching the television movie, "Natalee Holloway," which aired yesterday on Lifetime Movie Network. The movie is based on "Loving Natalee," the book by Natalee's mother Beth. Aruban journalist Dilma Arends-Geerman said that the movie was disappointing, but that Aruba was treated fairly by the movie makers. (Various media)

Wondering what actually disappointed Dilma, especially if Aruba was treated fairly???? 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1952 on: May 17, 2009, 11:41:44 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!    

Good morning!!!!!   I see you have been busy ths AM.           

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Keepthefaith
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1953 on: May 17, 2009, 11:55:35 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!    

Good Morning Monk's and Monkettes...Starting on the first cup of Coffee....

"A small body of determined spirits fired by an unquenchable faith in their mission can alter the course of history."

MOHANDAS GANDHI
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1954 on: May 17, 2009, 11:55:50 AM »

April 25, 2009

Wondering what actually disappointed Dilma, especially if Aruba was treated fairly???? 

Not sure 2NJ, but she was probably disappointed there is a movie at all and that it's going to be shown over and over and over again!  A constant reminder that Natalee's case is not solved, and how it was and is being handled in Aruba!

JMO

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1955 on: May 17, 2009, 11:58:33 AM »

Good morning Monkeys!    

Good Morning Monk's and Monkettes...Starting on the first cup of Coffee....

Me, too, and it's almost Noon, here.        

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1956 on: May 17, 2009, 12:01:28 PM »

April 25, 2009

Not sure 2NJ, but she was probably disappointed there is a movie at all and that it's going to be shown over and over and over again!  A constant reminder that Natalee's case is not solved, and how it was and is being handled in Aruba!

JMO

Too bad for her & the rest of them.   

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1957 on: May 17, 2009, 12:09:49 PM »

April 25, 2009

(A few more snips I found interesting)

Curacao – Judge Bob Wit Does Not Support “NO”
European Dutch judge Bob Wit of the Caribbean Court of Justice wrote on his website that his critique concerning the Constitutional agreement between the Kingdom partners does not constitute support for “NO”. Supporters of the “NO” campaign have used various statements of judge Wit on their website together with pictures of “NO” supporters and judge Wit. Wit criticized the Dutch Government and Second Chamber in a letter to Dutch MP Leerdam a couple of weeks ago. Wit wrote that there is every reason for the new St. Maarten to have its own Attorney General and not to share this position with Curaçao. Bob Wit is a former judge at the Common Court of Justice for the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. (Various media)

Antilles – Statia Oil Terminals Agreement a Parliamentary Topic
The Parliament of the Netherlands Antilles will discuss the formalization of an agreement between the Netherlands Antilles and the Statia Oil Terminal. The agreement includes an income tax and social security exemption, subject to the regulations in the Law on the Economical zones. Statia Terminals is an independent oil storage and bunker station operated and owned by NuStar Energy L.P. based in San Antonio TX. (Various media)

Curacao – Public Prosecutor Reports Drug Trafficking Increase
A spokesperson for the Public Prosecutor reported a significant increase in arrests of suspected drug traffickers. The spokesperson said that the numbers have doubled in March compared to earlier months, no additional information was provided. (Antilliaans Dagblad)

Antilles – “Stanford” Fraud Case Victims Urged to Take Action
A local attorney urged victims of the alleged frauds involving Texas billionaire Allen Stanford to contact a qualified lawyer as soon as possible to include their names on the official victim list, thus increasing their chances of recovering some of the lost funds through compensation. (Various media)

St. Maarten\Curacao – Narcotics Seizures
Customs NA and the Coast Guard NA&A seized fifty kilos of marijuana from a boat docked in St. Maarten’s harbor, last Monday. The drugs were found on the St. Vincent registered vessel Togetherness arriving from Dominica. Authorities arrested one suspect.
Also, law enforcement officials on Curacao seized 1.5 kilos of drugs aboard Venezuelan fruit vessel Flor Amarillo. Four men were arrested. (Various media)

Aruba – Six Year Prison Sentence Demanded in Narcotics Case
The Aruba Public Prosecutor demanded a six year prison term for the captain of the Vessel Rina 2 and four years for an associate. Law Enforcement authorities in Aruba confiscated 125 kilos of narcotics stashed aboard the vessel Rina 2 in October last year. The crew of seven Colombians was arrested, but only two remain in custody. (Amigoe)

Aruba – Aruban Tax Court Ruled Against Valero
Valero Energy Corp. has learned that the tax court for the government of Aruba, where Valero has a refinery, has ruled against the San Antonio-based company’s case protesting a new tax on export revenues, according to Valero spokesman Bill Day. Valero, the nation’s largest refiner, hasn’t seen a written decision from the court, but once it is official, Valero will be required to pay the government of Aruba an amount equal to the disputed tax. Valero is awaiting a separate decision from a binding arbitration panel in the Netherlands, where the company is protesting the tax. Aruba, an island in the Caribbean, is a separate self-governing part of the Netherlands. A Dutch ruling favorable to Valero would nullify the decision by the tax court of Aruba, Day said. Aruban PM Oduber was pleased with the verdict, but expects that Valero will continue to extend the process by submitting new evidence. (La Prensa)

St. Maarten – Cruise Ship Staff on Trial for Smuggling Drugs
Three Jamaicans employees of the cruise ship Celebrity Solstice suspected of smuggling over one kilo of cocaine appeared before a judge in St. Maarten yesterday. They are charged with smuggling cocaine with the intent to deliver the drugs to an associate in Fort Lauderdale, Fl. The judge will rule in this case on May 13. (Daily Herald)

Curacao – Prosecutor Demands a Six Year Prison Term in Campo
Case
A Public Prosecutor demanded a six year prison term in a case involving alleged child sexual abuse, against European Dutch citizen de Groot and his Colombian girlfriend. De Groot , who had an office at the “Campo Alegre” brothel near the Curacao Airport, and his Colombian girlfriend are alleged to be at the center of a child sexual abuse network on Curacao. De Groot also has a pending money laundering charge. (Various media)

Aruba\St. Maarten – Chief Public Prosecutor Mos to St. Maarten?
Aruba Chief Public Prosecutor Hans Mos will reportedly be appointed to the same function in St. Maarten. Earlier reports indicated that Mos would return to the Netherlands. It is expected that a new Solicitor-General and Chief Public Prosecutor for Aruba will be named soon. (Amigoe)

CURAÇAO Crime April 17 – 23 Police reported a murder and two armed robberies. On April 19 a young man was shot and killed by a suspect. Allegedly, the victim had had personal problems with the suspect in recent weeks. On April 21, four men robbed a minimarket in Weto. The men were arrested by police shortly afterwards. On April 23, an internet café was also robbed (Extra, Amigoe, 24 Ora).

ARUBA Crime April 17 – 23 On April 19 two suspects attempted to rob a tourist couple near a highrise hotel. The intended victims pushed the suspects aside and escaped (Bon Dia Aruba, Amigoe).

ST. MAARTEN Crime April 17 – 23 Police reported an altercation and an attempted robbery. On April 17 vehicle occupants fired several shots at a group of youngsters. Nobody was hurt. On April 20 two men were accosted by two suspects in an attempted robbery outside a nightclub. In the ensuing fight, one victim was injured (Daily Herald).

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1958 on: May 17, 2009, 12:11:36 PM »

April 25, 2009

JMO

Too bad for her & the rest of them.   

Yep, they can all just do what billb says!     Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1959 on: May 17, 2009, 12:13:51 PM »

April 25, 2009

Another snip about the movie from the same site:

Aruba – Rating Records “Natalee Holloway” Movie
The premiere of "Natalee Holloway" on the Lifetime Movie Network set a number of ratings and viewership records. The Sunday night premiere attracted 3.2 million total viewers for a 1.8 rating and was the highest-rated telecast among women 18 to 49 on basic cable in the last 12 months, with 1 million viewers and a 2.5 rating in that demographic category. (Various media)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.