April 17, 2024, 07:05:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298243 times)
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1020 on: April 24, 2009, 11:38:54 AM »

News Junkie
You have nanners.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1021 on: April 24, 2009, 11:39:32 AM »

http://www.wesh.com/video/19270531/index.html
Can Casey's Defense Explain The Smell Of Death?

LOLOLOLOLOL You cant explain the smell

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1022 on: April 24, 2009, 11:39:35 AM »

Oprah is no better than the rest of the media hypes.  She woulda had scamthonys on, she didnt cancel.  So, tell me now that cindy and george were not offered big money from her?  And they are selling their story for a better offer?  All you sleuths in here, work it out.  Its like slapping me in the face so hard with a bass fish, its all about money for them scabs.  In them depos, what was the first thing that come to you all minds?  In the first few statements from both George and Cindy?  It was about how much money ZG was getting from media attention.  Heck, I might write a book, just about all the dumbness in this case.  Wouldnt that piss off the scamthonys, i could write one about all the idiocy them two have done, and legally i can.  All profits to Tes. 

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1023 on: April 24, 2009, 11:41:29 AM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-cindy-tells-wkmg-she-canceled-on-oprah-winfrey-because-of-integrity.html

Casey Anthony: Cindy tells WKMG she canceled on Oprah Winfrey because of integrity -- yes, you read that right
posted by halboedeker on Apr 23, 2009 11:58:36 PM
Discuss This: Comments (0) | TrackBack (0) | Linking Blogs | Add to del.icio.us | Digg it

Why did George and Cindy Anthony pass on Oprah Winfrey?

In a text message to WKMG-Channel 6, Cindy said, "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."
WKMG's Jessica D'Onofrio said Anthony didn't explain the cryptic message.

Cindy is going to pick a fight with Oprah? Based on honesty?

Who do you think is going to win that one? Duh.

The Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview after learning the couple would appear elsewhere. George and Cindy talked to CBS' "Early Show" on Wednesday and Thursday.

So WKMG anchor Mike Garofalo asked which party should be believed: Oprah or Cindy?

"It's really anybody's guess," D'Onofrio said.

Given her track record, Oprah wins my vote. What do you say?

If anyone is on Twitter, Oprah is live tomorrow, you should text a link to this article and ask that she address it. LOL!

Pinocchio is more truthful (and has better eyebrows) than any of the Anthony's.

Thanks Mushroom Head...you just confirmed what we all thought....THAT OPRAH CANCELED YOU BECAUSE OF YOUR LACK OF INTEGRITY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

yep, Like I said yesterday , if we see it as opposite what she says,we get the truth..

snipped: "BTW I cancelled on Oprah because of integrity."  and then the truth.
snipped: Winfrey people said they decided not to go forward with an Anthony interview

therefore, if we look at both statements, we can gather that Oprah canceled on them due to integrity or the Ants lack there of.     

Funny, SINdy makes is so dang easy to see thru her lies AND make her the butt end of every joke.  just saying...   

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1024 on: April 24, 2009, 11:41:53 AM »

Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free
April 24, 2009 by: Express

19266510_240x180ORLANDO, Fla. — Attorney Jose Baez talked about several key parts of his defense of Casey Anthony during an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.

“There is so much that is unknown, and we have to focus on all of it,” Baez said in an interview with WESH 2’s Bob Kealing.Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008 in woods not far from the family’s home.

Baez and other attorneys interviewed by WESH 2 said the woods where Caylee’s remains were discovered are a central place in which much of the case could revolve.

Caylee was missing almost six months before her body was found. And, Baez said, “They don’t know how Caylee passed away. They don’t know when Caylee passed away.”

Baez and other defense attorneys say prosecutors have not definitively tied Casey Anthony to Caylee’s remains along Suburban Drive. They have to prove that Casey dumped the body there before entering state custody and that they remained there for almost six months.

”That’s going to become one of the major battlegrounds in the case,” said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Thomas Luka, an attorney for Casey Anthony’s brother, Lee, agreed: “That would be one of the first things I would want to pursue.”

Baez also questioned the forensic evidence in the case.

He plans to vigorously attack the single hair found in Casey Anthony’s car trunk that prosecutors say is proof a decomposing body was in there. He said his own expert Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk that showed no signs of decomposition.

Baez also will raise questions about the air test that a lab said showed evidence of human decomposition.

”It’s not science that’s fully accepted within the scientific community,” Baez said “It’s science that’s not been verified. There’s absolutely nothing to gauge this science by, so, therefore, it should not be used when someone’s life is at stake.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty in the case.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said, “We don’t respond to anything about this case outside the courtroom.”

(Program note: On Friday at 11 p.m., Bob Kealing will talk with Baez about what was going on during the period before Caylee was reported missing.)

http://www.cayleedaily.com/2009/04/baez-how-casey-anthony-could-go-free/

Baez could learn a thing or two from Lawson Lamar.  Lawson Lamar has no need to comment outside of the court room because he has no need to try and taint anything, his evidence speaks for itself.  Baez needs the help from the public, that one wavering person who may be watching.....HA!  HA HA HA!!

I thought Bozo was out, forgive me if im wrong.  Forensics will prove everything, even the simplest of cases, without this much evidence, the spores of plants in the woods where caylee was dumped like rubbish, well, it takes a forensics team to determine soil samples on caseys shoes, even slight cases of different pollens in plants, just a swab from her clothes, her car, I said this before, forensic science can determine how long caylee was in the woods, and the samples of pollen, at that time of year, can be found easily in caseys car, clothing, shoes etc.  I am sure casey has been linked to the crime scene, and it is very easy to prove, one plant spore on her clothing, footrints, she could even have brought the spame spore into her hous, and thats where forensics can prove she was involved in caseys burial/dumping of her body, and also forensics can determine from Caylees body, just how she was murdered and dumped.  But they wont let it leak.  Has Coroners report been made pulic yet?  You all got to trust science.  And bozo its not kid science, its years and years of forensic training that determines cause of death, and actually, they will be able to determine just how caylee died.  You think they are going to publically announce it now?  They would be idiots if they did.  Trial, Caylees trial, it will all come out. 

Bozo is being kicked to the bottom of the totem pole.  All that science stuff is too technical for him anyway.  If he tried to read any of the reports he might actually see how KC is GUILTY!!

Sorry, monkeys, I'm on a roll with posting.  It took me forever to come out of lurking and now someone might need to take my keyboard away!
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1025 on: April 24, 2009, 11:42:59 AM »

BREAKING NEWS:

WTF TV: When asked to comment on her use and knowledge of the word "integrity" in a text message to reporters, Cindy Anthony replied:

After the dust settled, a reporter asked Ms(tress of Doom) Anthony the following 2 questions:
"Cindy, what did you and George do when you looked for Caylee? How and where did you physically search? And, how are you now searching for Caylee's killer?"

Ms(tress of Doom) Anthony replied (caution: language alert):

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1026 on: April 24, 2009, 11:46:26 AM »

welcome kdel
didnt want to do a quote stack.  Welcome to the cage, glad you are out of lurking mode mate. 

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1027 on: April 24, 2009, 11:47:31 AM »

LMFAO Tevye   

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1028 on: April 24, 2009, 11:47:58 AM »

"A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said, “We don’t respond to anything about this case outside the courtroom.”  That's because they have taken the high road, Baez, I know it's too late for you to take the high road, but you really need to shut the he!! up.

Ya know, nothing for nothing the media is milking this too because my ONE question to Bozo would have been this:   If you are complaining about "leaks" by the prosecution, which in fact arent but merely due to Florida's Sunshine Law as to why they are being released, why did you fight the gag order the STATE was seeking in this case early on?!  Before you answer, keep in mind we have the Anthonys & your comments regarding it & we were in the courtroom when the motion was heard ::put mike in Bozo's face here with smirk on face::

kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1029 on: April 24, 2009, 11:50:16 AM »

welcome kdel
didnt want to do a quote stack.  Welcome to the cage, glad you are out of lurking mode mate. 

(Hi Lucinda)  Oh crap, did I violate rules already?  Darn it! Can't take me anywhere!
leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1030 on: April 24, 2009, 11:51:19 AM »

LMFAO Tevye   

That is the pic I had in my head Tevye
Love your Avi Lucinda.... big Stevie fan here
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1031 on: April 24, 2009, 11:52:51 AM »

Tevye....   

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1032 on: April 24, 2009, 11:53:02 AM »

I have really enjoy watching, listening to different clips, articles where Cindy is contradicting herself.

She can't DENY any of it, cause it is all on tape.  She should be a ...joy...to watch when she get's on the stand.  Too late to do more homework, as she has already FAILED.

Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1033 on: April 24, 2009, 11:53:08 AM »

Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free
Attorney: 'There Is So Much That Is Unknown'

POSTED: 9:12 pm EDT April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 10:10 am EDT April 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorney Jose Baez talked about several key parts of his defense of Casey Anthony during an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.

"There is so much that is unknown, and we have to focus on all of it," Baez said in an interview with WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Jose Baez
Jose Baez during exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008 in woods not far from the family's home.

Baez and other attorneys interviewed by WESH 2 said the woods where Caylee's remains were discovered are a central place in which much of the case could revolve.

Caylee was missing almost six months before her body was found. And, Baez said, "They don't know how Caylee passed away. They don't know when Caylee passed away."

Baez and other defense attorneys say prosecutors have not definitively tied Casey Anthony to Caylee's remains along Suburban Drive. They have to prove that Casey dumped the body there before entering state custody and that they remained there for almost six months.

"That's going to become one of the major battlegrounds in the case," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Thomas Luka, an attorney for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, agreed: "That would be one of the first things I would want to pursue."

Baez also questioned the forensic evidence in the case.

He plans to vigorously attack the single hair found in Casey Anthony's car trunk that prosecutors say is proof a decomposing body was in there. He said his own expert Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk that showed no signs of decomposition.

Baez also will raise questions about the air test that a lab said showed evidence of human decomposition.

"It's not science that's fully accepted within the scientific community," Baez said "It's science that's not been verified. There's absolutely nothing to gauge this science by, so, therefore, it should not be used when someone's life is at stake.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty in the case.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said, "We don't respond to anything about this case outside the courtroom."

http://www.wesh.com/news/19266303/detail.html

ha, do they think no one on the jury will hear those jail tapes of slore and her "she's close,I can feel it,she is CLOSE to HOME", Do they think people are idiots??? Hello, her own flippin mouth is nothing else tells the story.. AAArrrrggggg I hate them all.......

oh, Good morning monkeys, I slept in today.

Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1034 on: April 24, 2009, 11:54:23 AM »

welcome kdel

(Hi Lucinda)  Oh crap, did I violate rules already?  Darn it! Can't take me anywhere!

no you didnt 
I just havent learnt how to do quotes without a big stack.  Keep posting, you sound interesting, and you are a monkey now, so was welcoming you.   

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #1035 on: April 24, 2009, 11:54:43 AM »

Tevye 

I remember you, Caylee.
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1036 on: April 24, 2009, 11:56:58 AM »

LMFAO Tevye   

Thank you leslee, actually, my wedding dress was designed/copied from that dress Stevie is wearing.  I love her too, and johnny cash 

Walter819
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1037 on: April 24, 2009, 11:57:07 AM »

LMFAO Tevye   

I Loved so hard I spit coffee of my mouth

Although no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1038 on: April 24, 2009, 11:57:53 AM »

Oh snap...The dogs have cornered up a ground hog.    ::MonkeyHaHa::I'll be back

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1039 on: April 24, 2009, 12:02:47 PM »

Oh snap...The dogs have cornered up a ground hog.    ::MonkeyHaHa::I'll be back

Hi Trim, god what id do to see a ground hog.  We dont get them here, or squirrels, god squirrels are so cute.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.