April 19, 2024, 03:29:31 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298337 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1040 on: April 24, 2009, 12:07:52 PM »

Oh snap...The dogs have cornered up a ground hog.    ::MonkeyHaHa::I'll be back
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1041 on: April 24, 2009, 12:14:19 PM »

I have really enjoy watching, listening to different clips, articles where Cindy is contradicting herself.

She can't DENY any of it, cause it is all on tape.  She should be a ...joy...to watch when she get's on the stand.  Too late to do more homework, as she has already FAILED.

Grama, she needs to do something major before she gets on stand in defense of her whorter, oops daughter.  She needs to speak up now, which she wont, and she will go to KCs trial with that big defensive chip on her shoulder, make the jury hate her.  Blaming the media pfft, the media pays them to live now.  Its not about caylee anymore, its about money and sloreguts, they wont back down, they have a business deal set up with bogus missing childrens corps, they know 90 per cent of the world hate them.  Dickheads they are.  They have to be, to keep this charade going.  God rest caylee, poor little girl, what a circus her family turned out to be. 

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1042 on: April 24, 2009, 12:14:56 PM »

welcome kdel
didnt want to do a quote stack.  Welcome to the cage, glad you are out of lurking mode mate. 

(Hi Lucinda)  Oh crap, did I violate rules already?  Darn it! Can't take me anywhere!

Hi Kdel, welcome to the cage. Sorry I have been rude, but I have been trying to solve a technical problem.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1043 on: April 24, 2009, 12:16:10 PM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest. Welcome Kdel!!!!

I would really love to just shove my fist down Cindy's throat.....She needs to just STHU. Geesh. Oprah gave them a little leeway to save face and Cindy has to have the last word.!
I am sure Cindy will come back with something on the Reiger conference of why she cancelled it also.

If we get documents will someone please knock on my screen...I really have to tackle some neglected chores before the dust bunnies take over.

Dolce you look radiant as always. No and So are very cute. We call our twins Mo and Jo.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1044 on: April 24, 2009, 12:17:07 PM »

One thing about Bozo and the Anthonys constantly flapping their jaws & spinning their web of lies, it will effect the defense's motion for change of venue.    The State sought a gag order in this case including key witnesses early on, however Bozo & the Anthonys fought it (pssst I think Judge Strickland knew what it would do in the end...shhh).   All the defense team & Anthony camp comments to the media via pre-arranged contractual agreements to appear on shows & news outlet programs (paid or not) and even their statements made in off-the-cuff instances when they were out in public & asked to comment will defeat their own argument of merit on the motion.   You cannot complain about one side exposing the public to facts surrounding the case & then do it yourself on a constant basis with a premeditated plan to saturate the jury pool on a media "reasonable doubt tour."   The State has the Florida Sunshine Law to argue their point that whether they wish information to be out or not is out of their hands due to Florida's very liberal interpretation of that law.   The defense, however, does not have that level of legal/ethical levity to weigh in to consideration in what they choose to share with the public.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1045 on: April 24, 2009, 12:18:15 PM »

(Hi Lucinda)  Oh crap, did I violate rules already?  Darn it! Can't take me anywhere!
kdel, don't worry about it. There's no hard and fast rule that you have to trim your quote stacks, sometimes tho it's just easier on the reader if you do. Don't worry, you'll get the hang of it.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1046 on: April 24, 2009, 12:20:32 PM »

Hi Trim, god what id do to see a ground hog.  We dont get them here, or squirrels, god squirrels are so cute.   

You can have my squirrels.  One ate through the soffits of the gargage.  Did I mention that Cindy Anthony is nuttier than a squirrel and gives Squirrels' intelligence a bad name.  When we patched the soffit he ate through it again and then ate through the stucco of the garage.  Now he is taking out the insulation in the garage walls and throwing it into the neighbours yard.
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1047 on: April 24, 2009, 12:20:38 PM »

I Loved so hard I spit coffee of my mouth

Ding ding ding! We have a winner! My day's not made till I make someone spew something! (caution: PopTarts thru the nose is painful...CC still owes me for that!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Lucinda
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1048 on: April 24, 2009, 12:22:37 PM »

Hi darla and capp, Im reading with fuzzy eyes, had a lung infection this week, and all the fluid off my lungs, some  is coming out my eyes, weird i know, but it is.  Im going to bed.  Have a great day everyone love you all ((hugs))

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1049 on: April 24, 2009, 12:23:57 PM »

It's never a dull moment at your house!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1050 on: April 24, 2009, 12:34:48 PM »

Top Ten Signs Your Obsessed with this case:

1. You dress in a flag and insist on beer drinking afterwards.
2. You only have your picture taken...with your mouth open...with something appearing to be undigested corn chips inside.
3. You start calling your boss, "Zanny."
4. You leave voice mail messages on George's cell phone pronouncing it, "Zenny."
5. You call Nancy Grace and carry on a conversation where all you do is obnoxiously chew gum.
6. You send e-mails to Jose Baez and ask him how his Mom, Joan, is doing.
7. When you answer the phone, you start by saying, "Bombshell tonight."
8. You order a pizza and say, "Hold the maggots."
9. Leonard Padilla makes sense.
10. You try to cover up lies by telling people you're "Casey-fied."

Add your own to the list! LOL

(credit to Jerry on the Sentinel blog comments for the list)

Adding my own:
11. You ask your kid how school was today and he looks at you and says "and YOU ARE?".

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1051 on: April 24, 2009, 12:35:09 PM »

Anthonys Off Conference Agenda Due To Threats
Posted: 7:26 am EDT April 23, 2009
Updated: 7:33 am EDT April 24, 2009

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda after the organizers received hate mail and threats.

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

Cindy and George Anthony face constant criticism for choosing to support Casey. After telling investigators about Casey's lies, how she stole from the family and even from Caylee's piggy bank, the Anthonys are now dodging questions about whether they fault Casey for anything at all.

The Anthonys appeared on national television for the second day in a row Thursday to talk about their daughter Casey.

"She'd grab my face and go, 'CC, I love you.' That's the type of child she was," said Cindy. "How can we [not believe her]? We don't know what she's been through. I don't know what that girl has been through. George and I are living the same nightmare."

Focusing more attention on themselves, rather than on Caylee, is another issue that victims' advocates in Central Florida claim they are outraged over.

"I wrote suicide notes back in July and August. No one knows that," said Cindy.

In July and August the Anthonys were insisting that Caylee was alive. The Anthonys say they don't know what happened to Caylee and say they can't ask Casey certain questions. That may be a sign they know she has the answers, but still they say they give her unwavering support.

"No matter what. That's still our daughter. No matter what," George said.

George says he wants to be a victim's advocate, helping the families of missing or murdered loved ones in Caylee's memory.

However, some advocates are offended by his actions because someone is already under arrest for Caylee's murder. Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help. They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Claire Fielding's daughter Debra was kidnapped, raped and murdered in April of 2000 in downtown Orlando. She and others believe what brought Caylee here is very different and that George and Cindy Anthony knew that from the beginning.

"I want to talk to more people about that kind of stuff. You can't give up. Even though the days get very hard for you, there are people to talk to besides your own family," said George Anthony.

George Anthony showed up in Putnam County saying he was there to help Haleigh Cummings' family, even though he had told a judge he was too depressed to face a court hearing at that time.

"To me, this whole thing with the Anthonys, it's like a big circus and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," said Fielding.

Fielding is working with the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide in Orange County, a well-established group that quietly helps victims' families. She says she is disgusted with the Anthonys' network TV appearances and their overtures about helping others.

"If Casey didn't do it somebody did. Why are you not out there instead of going on national television to publicizing whatever it is you want to publicize?" said Fielding.

Casey's next court appearance is on May 28, when her lawyer will try to block the release of her videotaped reaction after she learned Caylee's remains had been found.

Video of Anthonys removed from Agenda
http://www.wftv.com/video/19265042/index.html

http://www.wftv.com/news/19258778/detail.html
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1052 on: April 24, 2009, 12:37:21 PM »

Hi darla and capp, Im reading with fuzzy eyes, had a lung infection this week, and all the fluid off my lungs, some  is coming out my eyes, weird i know, but it is.  Im going to bed.  Have a great day everyone love you all ((hugs))

Hope you feel better soon.  Hugs.
Sassycat
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1053 on: April 24, 2009, 12:38:50 PM »

2. You only have your picture taken...with your mouth open...with something appearing to be undigested corn chips inside.
4. You leave voice mail messages on George's cell phone pronouncing it, "Zenny."
5. You call Nancy Grace and carry on a conversation where all you do is obnoxiously chew gum.

Adding my own:
11. You ask your kid how school was today and he looks at you and says "and YOU ARE?".

I like Number 11 the best!   
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1054 on: April 24, 2009, 12:40:02 PM »

Adding my own:

12. You can write your name on your furniture.
13. You have nothing clean to wear.

God Bless!
pink angel
Monkey Junky

99% angel, 1% brat

« Reply #1055 on: April 24, 2009, 12:40:19 PM »

The Anthonys appeared on national television for the second day in a row Thursday to talk about their daughter Casey.

"She'd grab my face and go, 'CC, I love you.' That's the type of child she was," said Cindy.

Why was Casey calling her mom CC as a child? I thought Caylee called her CC. Clearly she is talking about Caylee right?

Mushroom head has lost it, she can't even separate the two.

Justice for Nevaeh Facebook - http://www.fbook.me/justice4nevaeh
In Memory of Nevaeh Videos; http://bit.ly/nevaeh  http://bit.ly/nevaeh2
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1056 on: April 24, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »

Adding my own:

11. Your dust bunnies have been around so long you have given them names.

12.  You have changed two pant sizes.

13.  Your tv and computer screen are covered with dried spit.

14.  You turn off your phone because there is a new doc dump.

15.  Your family goes out to dinner, and you take your blackberry   along so you can keep up with the latest news from Orlando.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1057 on: April 24, 2009, 12:41:22 PM »

Me too, sleep well, and take care.
darla
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1058 on: April 24, 2009, 12:41:40 PM »

Hi Lucinda....Hope you get well soon.((((((((((HUGS)))))))))))))

God Bless!
kdel
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1059 on: April 24, 2009, 12:43:22 PM »

Thank you, Tevye, Lucinda, Fannie Mae, et al.
You guys rock!!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.