April 24, 2024, 02:21:14 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298767 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #120 on: April 23, 2009, 03:08:17 PM »

I agree Dolce - Cindy was trying to say Casey didnt do it but if she did she had "help" or someone forced her...so from early on this shows me that she was willing to save Casey's hide & forsake Caylee in the process.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

Good grief! It's Charlie Brown.

« Reply #121 on: April 23, 2009, 03:09:11 PM »

Every thread can use more pics of Caylee. What a dollbaby.

I remember you, Caylee.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #122 on: April 23, 2009, 03:09:23 PM »

I wrote several emails yesterday to try to stop the appearance of George and Cindy.  I just stated the facts of the case and the fact that the A's lie, lie, lie and coverup for their daughter.  I also pointed out that they don't mention Caylee but it is about them and what they want and need.  Never threatening or hateful just pointed and maybe a bit angry.  This family has made me so angry because they are so fake and disgusting.  I cannot abide liars.  Good morning to all you monkeys.  After reading the posts over at WS I know why I am proudly a monkey.  Jeez they are so controlling just like ms. cindy.  Anyway better get back to work. 

My email was nice, too.     I have a feeling all the emails/letters from the SM members were polite.
I was not rude either.  I simply said that I had all respect for them and did not think that they would want to have speakers who have such a negative following.  I also made mention that they might sell more tickets if they removed the liars....but that was just my take on it.  I did not receive any reply back.
I wasn't rude either, I'm also wondering if some of those people over at Topix had something to do with the threats, some of the people over there get very carried away.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

Del senno di poi ne son piene le fosse...

« Reply #123 on: April 23, 2009, 03:09:31 PM »

We need to get Morgan and Cindy together again, and get them going like Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

Morgan:  Are you telling me the truth?
Cindy:  You can't handle the truth!
Morgan:  Did your daughter kill Caylee?
Cindy:  You're damn right she did!

Case closed.   

ITA He could probably work her over to admit all without her even realizing it...the depositions were a glimmer of what he can do...I have much respect for that man!
Can you imagine what the State Attorney is going to do to them???  While I agree 100% that Morgan is very good at what he does, with all the evidence and information that the SA has, we may just watch Cindy sh*t so many bricks she walks away from the stand leaving a colonial style home in her place.

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #124 on: April 23, 2009, 03:10:46 PM »

I'm curious about Baez and his interview later tonight. 
Wonder what words of wisdom he'll put forth. 

There were 4 scenarios right, let's see:

"I like big butts and I cannot lie." 

"The nanny did it and then she evaporated. Poof!" 

"Some guy who died in a car accident a few months ago did it." 

"Cindy, George, Jesse, Ricardo, Amy, Kronk, and Williams were all in on it together. Don't ask me how. I'm not that smart." 

I'm also figuring that he is going to be talking, because whatever is in the doc dump must be pretty good. 

Good point!! I hope so.

I remember you, Caylee.
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #125 on: April 23, 2009, 03:11:19 PM »

We need to get Morgan and Cindy together again, and get them going like Tom Cruise and Jack Nicholson in "A Few Good Men"

Case closed.   
  Skip Morgan, just put her in front of Capp.

Awwws....let me at her   She is so not ready for me in any language LOL

goodnmad
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #126 on: April 23, 2009, 03:11:55 PM »

Can you imagine what the State Attorney is going to do to them???  While I agree 100% that Morgan is very good at what he does, with all the evidence and information that the SA has, we may just watch Cindy sh*t so many bricks she walks away from the stand leaving a colonial style home in her place.

That's a keeper ... the new saying, not the chit house. 

I remember you, Caylee.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #127 on: April 23, 2009, 03:12:52 PM »

I agree Dolce - Cindy was trying to say Casey didnt do it but if she did she had "help" or someone forced her...so from early on this shows me that she was willing to save Casey's hide & forsake Caylee in the process.
She has gone back and forth with what she says so many times the FBI is going to have a field day with all the purgery. 

Thinking in terms of how Cindy has to be the victim and the number one person in the spot light at all times, I wonder if she did not say that as to get her due praise for her aid in all of this.  She is absolutely right, Casey did not do this alone, she did have help covering it all up...their names are Cindy and George.  Cindy wants her praise.  There you go Cindy, way to aid a criminal slore.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #128 on: April 23, 2009, 03:12:59 PM »

The earlier pics of Caylee she looked happy and healthy. The later pics of Caylee, she looked like she lost her excitement for life, and looked unhealthy to me. I think it was very obvious, did George and Cindy not see that? How sad for a two and a half year old child, to have a look of no excitement on her face.
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #129 on: April 23, 2009, 03:13:39 PM »

So very precious. So very sad that she has been brushed aside by her family to save her murderer.

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #130 on: April 23, 2009, 03:14:48 PM »

I wasn't rude either, I'm also wondering if some of those people over at Topix had something to do with the threats, some of the people over there get very carried away.
You are right!  They are almost as psycho as those at CnG! (I said almost, no one is as bad as those morons at CnG)

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #131 on: April 23, 2009, 03:14:54 PM »

WHAT HAPPENED IN THE MOD NEW THREAD - its giving me a message this topic is off limits to you?????? 

I got the same message and had to log off and back on??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #132 on: April 23, 2009, 03:16:26 PM »

I'm curious about Baez and his interview later tonight. 
Wonder what words of wisdom he'll put forth. 

Would someone please direct me to this? BOZO is gonna iterview with who?

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #133 on: April 23, 2009, 03:16:41 PM »

Case closed.   
  Skip Morgan, just put her in front of Capp.

Awwws....let me at her   She is so not ready for me in any language LOL

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #134 on: April 23, 2009, 03:18:02 PM »

That's a keeper ... the new saying, not the chit house. 
    "The house that chit built"

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #135 on: April 23, 2009, 03:18:46 PM »

DAM SPINDY, GET A BRA AND HARNESS THOSE PUPPIES!!!!!!

Evertime I see her pic from that day, that is all I can think, besides SHUT UP, SHUT UP, SHUT UP!!!!

My eyes! My eyes!

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #136 on: April 23, 2009, 03:19:18 PM »

Oprah got Maddie's parents...
McCanns to show Oprah how missing Maddy may look now
http://www.independent.ie/world-news/europe/mccanns-to-show-oprah-how-missing-maddy-may-look-now-1716688.html?r=RSS

*I FIXED the link in the last page of the last thread. It should be fine now.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
CasuallyCool
Monkey Junky

What a beauty!!!

« Reply #137 on: April 23, 2009, 03:19:24 PM »

You are right!  They are almost as psycho as those at CnG! (I said almost, no one is as bad as those morons at CnG)

I've seen the reference CnG and thought it stood for CA & GA but now I think, is that some website?

Do No Evil 
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #138 on: April 23, 2009, 03:20:12 PM »

Capp posted this on page like 1,334 of the last thread and asked that it be brought to the new cage. So, if this IS the new cage....

Bring this over when we get our new cage:

Anthonys Taken Off Conference Agenda Due To Threats

Posted: 7:26 am EDT April 23, 2009Updated: 12:14 pm EDT April 23, 2009
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- George and Cindy were scheduled to be keynote speakers at the Melanie Ilene Rieger's memorial conference next month in Connecticut. However, Eyewitness News discovered Thursday that the Anthonys were taken off the agenda after the organizers received hate mail and threats.    Hmmm...I know all our letters were dignified & civil.

http://www.wftv.com/video/19254538/index.html

Rieger was a college student who was murdered by her boyfriend in 1994. The conference is meant to help the families of murder victims.

Cindy and George Anthony face constant criticism for choosing to support Casey. After telling investigators about Casey's lies, how she stole from the family and even from Caylee's piggy bank, the Anthonys are now dodging questions about whether they fault Casey for anything at all.

The Anthonys appeared on national television for the second day in a row Thursday to talk about their daughter Casey.

"She'd grab my face and go, 'CC I love you.' That's the type of child she was," said Cindy.

"How can we? We don't know what she's been through. I don't know what that girl has been through. George and I are living the same nightmare," Cindy said.

Focusing more attention on themselves, rather than on Caylee is another issue that victims' advocates in Central Florida claim they are outraged over.

"I wrote suicide notes back in July and August. No one knows that," said Cindy.

In July and August the Anthonys were insisting that Caylee was alive. The Anthonys say they don't know what happened to Caylee and say they can't ask Casey certain questions. That may be a sign they know she has the answers, but still they say they give her unwavering support.

"No matter what. That's still our daughter. No matter what," George said.

George says he wants to be a victim's advocate, helping the families of missing or murdered loved ones in Caylee's memory.

However, some advocates are offended by his actions because someone is already under arrest for Caylee's murder. Many of those victim advocates said they don't want his help.

They say the Anthonys have damaged the progress made for victims' rights and for missing person's cases.

Claire fielding's daughter Debra was kidnapped, raped and murdered in April of 2000 in downtown Orlando. She and others believe what brought Caylee here is very different and that George and Cindy Anthony knew that from the beginning.

"I want to talk to more people about that kind of stuff. You can't give up. Even though the days get very hard for you, there are people to talk to besides your own family," said George Anthony.

George Anthony showed up in Putnam County saying he was there to help Haleigh Cummings' family, even though he had told a judge he was too depressed to face a court hearing at that time.

"To me, this whole thing with the Anthonys, it's like a big circus and George and Cindy are the ringmasters," said Fielding.

Fielding is working with the Bereaved Survivors of Homicide in Orange County, a well-established group that quietly helps victims' families.

She says she is disgusted with the Anthonys' network TV appearances and their overtures about helping others.

"If Casey didn't do it somebody did. Why are you not out there instead of going on national television to publicizing whatever it is you want to publicize?" said Fielding.

Casey's next court appearance is on May 28, when her lawyer will try to block the release of her videotaped reaction after she learned Caylee's remains had been found.

(credit to Cappuccino)
I just wanted to say its about time the news covers this angle of the case.  Enough of the kissy face to Cindy and George!  Lets get to the underlining issues here that have created this circus and confront them about it. 

AMEN!  I think some people in the media got smart and started doing some research!!  About time!!  Blink needs to give classes to the media on how to research before sticking foot in mouth!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

Dolce
Monkey All Star

« Reply #139 on: April 23, 2009, 03:20:36 PM »

The earlier pics of Caylee she looked happy and healthy. The later pics of Caylee, she looked like she lost her excitement for life, and looked unhealthy to me. I think it was very obvious, did George and Cindy not see that? How sad for a two and a half year old child, to have a look of no excitement on her face.
I agree NRCG, her color went from pretty pinky to an almost greyish color too it seems from the photos.  I think to physically see this, like George and Cindy MUST have if they were as attentive as they claim, and to not do anything about it is ALMOST AS BAD as what Casey has done.  To ignore it was just as bad as condoning it.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.