April 25, 2024, 01:52:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298818 times)
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1320 on: April 24, 2009, 07:10:40 PM »

O/T   Another horrible case:

Dear merciful goodness, HNL now reporting on a case out of Detriot -  an adoptive mom was charged with the death of Shylea Thomas a quadriplegic 9 year old girl, only 33 pounds, stuffed in a storage bin...Lorrie Thomas has been charged w 2nd degree murder, child abuse, welfare fraud, tampering with evidence.  There were 8 kids in her home, some adoptive & get this there were reports to Child Services....Grrrrrr   What is wrong with people! 

Actually that case is out of Vienna Township - just outside Flint. In my backyard. How awful. This is the second time in the last year or so - we had the case of the girl that died from dehydration and was so lice infested that her body was still moving after she was dead. Now this with the girl having lost 30 some pounds before she died.

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1321 on: April 24, 2009, 07:11:32 PM »

I haven't been on here is such a long time due to not feeling well and computer issues. 

I just have to get this off my chest!  When GA said that KC was the daughter that he was proud of I wanted to scream.  I wanted to say are your proud of your lying, stealing and murdering daughter.  I almost threw up.
Sorry you haven't been well and I know all too much about computer issues.

I wanted to throw up too when he said that. They all make me sick. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1322 on: April 24, 2009, 07:12:23 PM »

WHAT-CHO-TALKIN' BOUT ANJ?  GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE!

Hey Lovin'.What happened? 
I have no idea, I was bouncing between threads and saw that she responded to JSM's post.  I hope she knows we mean no harm, I think everyone's just really sick and tired of not having any descent news and she took it personally.  I hope she comes back because I love her humor and her posts.  Come back ANJ! 
Lovin, do you think I hurt ANJ's feelings? I didn't mean to  , did I miss something earlier while I was at work? JSM is so confused. 

JSM, don't cry. It wasn't you.

News Junkie, please come back. JSM is crying and now she is making me cry too.

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1323 on: April 24, 2009, 07:14:15 PM »

Dear merciful goodness, HNL now reporting on a case out of Detriot -  an adoptive mom was charged with the death of Shylea Thomas a quadriplegic 9 year old girl, only 33 pounds, stuffed in a storage bin...Lorrie Thomas has been charged w 2nd degree murder, child abuse, welfare fraud, tampering with evidence.  There were 8 kids in her home, some adoptive & get this there were reports to Child Services....Grrrrrr   What is wrong with people! 

Actually that case is out of Vienna Township - just outside Flint. In my backyard. How awful. This is the second time in the last year or so - we had the case of the girl that died from dehydration and was so lice infested that her body was still moving after she was dead. Now this with the girl having lost 30 some pounds before she died.
OMG, I'm sorry but how can people be so cruel? The other girl died from dehydration and had lice that bad? I truely think I am going to be sick to my stomach. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1324 on: April 24, 2009, 07:14:26 PM »

Oh Trimm -- I am sorry -- I got in your quote -- yes, a notice of unavailability means an attroney cannot attend something -- so given that I can see only the hearing on the horizon that is my guess is that one of the lawyers cannot attend.

Thanks Pooky,and Capp
You know by the time all this is over the courhouse is gonna need a separate website just for Casey's records.   

You are right, Trimm, they will need a truck to haul all the documents, audios, videos and whatever else.  I am sorry Capp to hit a nerve.  I just keep looking at this stuff and I learn new things every day.  I intend to create a list of known lies Casey told before this all started -- Pattern of Behavior because quite frankly I am tired of KC being painted as a saint lately and there is stuff there before June 15, I just need to dig -- anyone who wants to help me, please do

Good idea Pooky...its a great reference.   I was teasing in a sense about hitting a nerve, I just think you can imagine me cussing in Italian and banging my desk when I had heard it besides falling of my chair....lol    Isnt it amazing how evil!

A few for the collection:

Went to Jacksonville
Went to Tampa with Zanny on business (details see Cindy's interview)
Reports to friends where Caylee was (many)
Met Zeneida thru Jeffrey Hopkins (he hadnt seen Casey in years, doesnt have a son)   O boi, that's gonna be a long list!
Thanks Capp -- I have a few too

Worked at Sports Authority
Was robbed at Sports Authority
Told Juliet Lewis and Jeffrey Hopkins about Caylee's disappearance
Ricardo's apartment was Zanny's
Jeffrey Hopkins had a son Zackery
Worked at Universal for years
Put Nanny on her resume

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1325 on: April 24, 2009, 07:15:19 PM »

CC those pics are pretty creeeeeeppppppyyyyyyyy!

QM Can you meet me in musings?

Hi Fanny it's about an hour later, I had left before. I'm here for a little bit again, then I gotta go do dinner. I'll try to catch up with you again later.

It's ok QM. We've figured my problem out. Thanks!

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1326 on: April 24, 2009, 07:15:33 PM »

I have no idea, I was bouncing between threads and saw that she responded to JSM's post.  I hope she knows we mean no harm, I think everyone's just really sick and tired of not having any descent news and she took it personally.  I hope she comes back because I love her humor and her posts.  Come back ANJ! 
Lovin, do you think I hurt ANJ's feelings? I didn't mean to  , did I miss something earlier while I was at work? JSM is so confused. 

Thanks Fanny, I thought I hurt her feelings about the flip flops. 

PookyBear
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1327 on: April 24, 2009, 07:18:14 PM »

Monkeys -- Have a great night -- I am out until tomorrow 
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1328 on: April 24, 2009, 07:20:45 PM »

I haven't been on here is such a long time due to not feeling well and computer issues. 

I just have to get this off my chest!  When GA said that KC was the daughter that he was proud of I wanted to scream.  I wanted to say are your proud of your lying, stealing and murdering daughter.  I almost threw up.
Sorry you haven't been well and I know all too much about computer issues.

I wanted to throw up too when he said that. They all make me sick. 

Thank you both that responded to me!  I also am just so irritated that on another forum there is a person that we are almost certain is Cindy  that it makes me more angry when I hear her on television.  There are a few of them on there that I think are working together to do thier homework.  I'm sure they are everywhere but I would love to out the ones that I know on here but not sure if I can give their names or not.  If I did you all could read her posts yourself and see what you think. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1329 on: April 24, 2009, 07:20:58 PM »

Hi Fanny I found you! I left you a message in musings too just to let you know I was there. Glad I caught up with you though!

RIP Sweet Puppy
theboyzmom
Monkey Junky

Brandi is making sure I get around!

« Reply #1330 on: April 24, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »

OMG, I'm sorry but how can people be so cruel? The other girl died from dehydration and had lice that bad? I truely think I am going to be sick to my stomach. 

It was truely horrible. The parents kept the kids in a house with so much dog poop that they had to wear toxic waste suits to go in. Now this.   

We can never be sure that the opinion we are endeavoring to stifle is a false opinion; and if we were sure, stifling it would be an evil still. - John Stuart Mill On Liberty, 1859
- George Bernard Shaw
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1331 on: April 24, 2009, 07:24:13 PM »

Monkeys -- Have a great night -- I am out until tomorrow 
Nite Pooky, you have one too!

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1332 on: April 24, 2009, 07:24:25 PM »

Hi Fanny I found you! I left you a message in musings too just to let you know I was there. Glad I caught up with you though!

OK, thanks alot.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1333 on: April 24, 2009, 07:25:11 PM »

I don't think so sweetie, I think New's Junkie was feeling underappreciated.  We're sorry ANJ, please come back.

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1334 on: April 24, 2009, 07:25:31 PM »

Nite Pookey.

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1335 on: April 24, 2009, 07:28:27 PM »

I have to go watch the Cav's game & I can't do two things at once!   Have a great night monkeys!  Prayers to all the missing and all those struggling right now.  See ya'll tomorrow, Lovinlife

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1336 on: April 24, 2009, 07:28:55 PM »

Oh Trimm -- I am sorry -- I got in your quote -- yes, a notice of unavailability means an attroney cannot attend something -- so given that I can see only the hearing on the horizon that is my guess is that one of the lawyers cannot attend.

Thanks Pooky,and Capp
You know by the time all this is over the courhouse is gonna need a separate website just for Casey's records.   

You are right, Trimm, they will need a truck to haul all the documents, audios, videos and whatever else.  I am sorry Capp to hit a nerve.  I just keep looking at this stuff and I learn new things every day.  I intend to create a list of known lies Casey told before this all started -- Pattern of Behavior because quite frankly I am tired of KC being painted as a saint lately and there is stuff there before June 15, I just need to dig -- anyone who wants to help me, please do

Good idea Pooky...its a great reference.   I was teasing in a sense about hitting a nerve, I just think you can imagine me cussing in Italian and banging my desk when I had heard it besides falling of my chair....lol    Isnt it amazing how evil!

A few for the collection:

Went to Jacksonville
Went to Tampa with Zanny on business (details see Cindy's interview)
Reports to friends where Caylee was (many)
Met Zeneida thru Jeffrey Hopkins (he hadnt seen Casey in years, doesnt have a son)   O boi, that's gonna be a long list!
Thanks Capp -- I have a few too

Worked at Sports Authority
Was robbed at Sports Authority
Told Juliet Lewis and Jeffrey Hopkins about Caylee's disappearance
Ricardo's apartment was Zanny's
Jeffrey Hopkins had a son Zackery
Worked at Universal for years
Put Nanny on her resume

Didn't Casey say Amy was sleepwalking the night her cash came up gone?

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1337 on: April 24, 2009, 07:29:47 PM »

I have to go watch the Cav's game & I can't do two things at once!   Have a great night monkeys!  Prayers to all the missing and all those struggling right now.  See ya'll tomorrow, Lovinlife

'Nite Lovin'

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1338 on: April 24, 2009, 07:30:53 PM »

Thanks Fanny, I thought I hurt her feelings about the flip flops. 

No. But it could have just as easily been me saying that about the flip flops. She just beat me to it......just sayin'.

trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1339 on: April 24, 2009, 07:31:22 PM »

'Nite Pooky.
I'm outta here too.Time for games with the little one. 

~ Peter Frampton
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.