April 23, 2024, 01:48:40 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298643 times)
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1400 on: April 24, 2009, 08:54:27 PM »

I haven't been on here is such a long time due to not feeling well and computer issues. 

I just have to get this off my chest!  When GA said that KC was the daughter that he was proud of I wanted to scream.  I wanted to say are your proud of your lying, stealing and murdering daughter.  I almost threw up.
Sorry you haven't been well and I know all too much about computer issues.

I wanted to throw up too when he said that. They all make me sick. 

Thank you both that responded to me!  I also am just so irritated that on another forum there is a person that we are almost certain is Cindy  that it makes me more angry when I hear her on television.  There are a few of them on there that I think are working together to do thier homework.  I'm sure they are everywhere but I would love to out the ones that I know on here but not sure if I can give their names or not.  If I did you all could read her posts yourself and see what you think.  

Granma2maddie, I dont' read anywhere else, but I believe Cindy is spewing her filth on forums I don't read, but are you saying she is posting here? TIA JSM? P.S. I have been medicated today so I may not be reading your post exactly right, if not sorry I got confused.
No I don't think she is posting here.  I'm talking about WS and I know there are others that suspect which one is her.  She changes her posts late at night and some of the stuff she talks about on television has been so close to what has been posted there it's  creepy. 

Im a tad late responding because I was preparing dinner & trying to catch NG but...

Actually, I've been sitting on this tidbit but Capp has a little BOMBSHELL TONIGHT :  Cindy reportedly posts at Topix too, and in earlier months Cindy & whoever she has helping her was posting at the Fox35 blog & Casey while out on bond was Im'g as Caseyomarie, I cant reveal the name of the person but I listened to audio of phone conversations & you cannot mistake either of their voices & in the conversations the IM's were mentioned so I know they were not someone posing as her.  Actually I should say arguments they had with this person, yelling & cussing, eardrum breaking yelling!  I mentioned to this person that extreme caution should be used calling the Anthony house (legal reasons) & as a result she let me hear the recordings she made of the calls (without Casey & Cindy's knowledge), truth be told I advised her again that it was not in her best interest to continue calling them so they couldn't claim a harassment charge against her - Im not an attorney but thru years of  legal & expert medical expert assistant experience, logic prevails to have cautioned this to her.    What I can safely say is that they were cussing this girl out & refuting comments made about the first batch of discovery - so you can imagine how I bite my lower lip every time I hear Cindy say she never talked to her daughter about the case, its a boldface lie!   Now, many months later I wonder if a 2nd subpoena to examine Cindy's computer would reveal the above mentioned IM's by Casey or if they took place in Bozo's office, we may or may never know.   From what I heard the only thing that was apparent to me was that since they were together on the phone call it could be used to impeach Cindy when she claims she never discussed the case with Casey & they were working in concert to defend Casey.  Of special note: nothing was said that Cindy hasn't said to refute evidence against her daughter or her claims that Caylee was still alive that she didn't say publicly via the media or sworn statements so besides the yelling, cussing & bickering I couldnt say I heard anything new.   Casey mainly just cussed this girl out calling her foul names as well as bickered with her mother to get off the phone (well that part is interesting because it was another example of witnessing the dynamic between mother/daughter, and its not sweet & wonderful, not remotely close to BFF status...lol).

I haven't mentioned this earlier because I cant disclose the girl's identity who called their house nor are her recordings posted with access  to be heard (again advised not to).    So, you will all have to just take my word for it that this did indeed occur.  This girl's recordings cannot be used against them because as a private citizen she did not disclose she was recording the phone calls, the only way it would possibly be admissible (had anything been of value to the case directly) is if LE/FBI has the Anthony house phone tapped legally.

As far as WS goes, we know Cindy was reading there, if not posting as well from early on because the admin there posted about speaking to Cindy.   Some other monkeys may be able to speak to this a tad more knowledge about WS in the very early months of this case.    At the time Cindy was trying to get sites shut down for defaming her daughter & family.   Rolling Eyes   I don't recall the details on that because I would never be a member there & just recall reading some drama about it.

In closing did you just hear what Mark Klass said on NG about the Anthonys being disinvited to the conference!!   WOW!   He said in essence that if the fight for  victims rights would be as successful as the movement  to get the Anthonys disinvited to the conference they would have (sorry lost the end of it but possibly laws or something to that effect) for victims.   Id have to catch it again to get the exact quote...but again kudos to everyone who civilly wrote their concerns to the  Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Foundation conference.    OK phew that went long...sorries.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1401 on: April 24, 2009, 08:55:24 PM »

JSM - Trumbull County is not so much rural...but it's not "big city" either.  It's located halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh.  Niles and Warren are the two largest cities in Trumbull County and are side by side.  The sheriff's office here has had it's share of scandal and controversy....but they play a secondary role to the police departments of the cities that make up the county.  It's not like OCSO.  Trumbull's sheriff department is responsible for the county jail and they patrol the outlying areas within the county that don't have their own PD. 
Thanks Numbers, that is how it is here. I didn't know if it was like really rural and there wasn't a police department everywhere. I never understood the whole OCSO/OPD thing when this first happened. We have the Dallas Co Sheriff Dept than handles the Co Jail and unincorporated parts of the county (which isn't much) but the DPD and the suburban PD have most jurisdiction over crimes. Our County Jail has been cited so many times by the Dept of Justice because of overcrowding. You helped me a lot. Thanks JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1402 on: April 24, 2009, 09:00:04 PM »

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed recently - I'm behind please let me know if it has.  Who, if anyone, do you guys think helped Casey.  It sounds to me that those closest to Casey think she had help.  I really don't think anyone outside of the family would help her.  Knowing all we know now, who would it have been?

I tend to think Dad.

IMHO I do not think anyone assisted her with the murder of Caylee, but it is possible she had assistance from a family member after the fact as far as where Caylee ended up & how.  I dont think anyone outside her family is involved in the murder or disposal itself, maybe part of helping Casey & the Anthonys cover it up but not the crime itself.

Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1403 on: April 24, 2009, 09:01:26 PM »

You know I'm getting sick of these frickin people on NG and other shows saying that all the information is coming out to the puclic.  That's the LAW in Florida.  If I remember correctly the prosecution wanted a gag order and JB didn't.   The defense had better be careful what they wish for.  If there are Caylee's hairs in the trunk that didn't show decomp then maybe the trunk had been her babysitter along with a little chlorform (sp) or xanax. 

I hate the A's and the whole fricking defense team. 

Sorry, I just had to vent.

Do you know if the defense handed these "hairs" over the prosecution to examine? I would think they would have to just as when it's the other way around. I still find it surprising they found 17, it just sounds odd to me.  Rolling Eyes  I don't know, where in the car did they claim to find them, and who do they even belong to? I can't imagine that the prosecution didn't extract every last fiber out of that car. If he found just one or two hairs maybe, but 17 just seems strange.
I believe he did turn them over to the CSI team.  But we all know he has previously planted evidence in other trials so I woudn't lose sleep over it.   LOL

O/T  I may have to get off of here shortly cause storms are moving in.  Staying on as long as possible.

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1404 on: April 24, 2009, 09:02:13 PM »

You know I'm getting sick of these frickin people on NG and other shows saying that all the information is coming out to the puclic.  That's the LAW in Florida.  If I remember correctly the prosecution wanted a gag order and JB didn't.   The defense had better be careful what they wish for.  If there are Caylee's hairs in the trunk that didn't show decomp then maybe the trunk had been her babysitter along with a little chlorform (sp) or xanax. 

Do you know if the defense handed these "hairs" over the prosecution to examine? I would think they would have to just as when it's the other way around. I still find it surprising they found 17, it just sounds odd to me.  Rolling Eyes  I don't know, where in the car did they claim to find them, and who do they even belong to? I can't imagine that the prosecution didn't extract every last fiber out of that car. If he found just one or two hairs maybe, but 17 just seems strange.
QM I tried posting a silly answer, but I don't know where it went.  I don't believe they defense found 17 hairs in the trunk. For one thing, Cindy went through the car with a fine tooth comb, then LE went through it. If they found any hairs in the trunk it was something Cindy pulled out of Caylee's hairbrush that she didn't turn over to the police. JMO JSM.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1405 on: April 24, 2009, 09:04:59 PM »

Thanks for the response JSM...I hope your toe heals quickly.
Thanks Numbers. I must sound like a real big baby. But I know the monkeys care! 

My family doesn't...    My uncle laughed, my mother said my dog is gonna kill me some day and my step dad said he has done more surgeries on women because of flip flops than he can count on his hands and toes.

you can come to my house for sympathy. If you don't mind all the boys and cats that is . . .    But on the up side - I LOVE pizza.
I love boys and cats and pizza,  Thanks Boyzmom for sympathy. My mom did freak out once she saw my foot today. I laughed because I thought she was gonna be sick. 

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1406 on: April 24, 2009, 09:10:23 PM »

QM I tried posting a silly answer, but I don't know where it went.  I don't believe they defense found 17 hairs in the trunk. For one thing, Cindy went through the car with a fine tooth comb, then LE went through it. If they found any hairs in the trunk it was something Cindy pulled out of Caylee's hairbrush that she didn't turn over to the police. JMO JSM.

All Dr. Henry Lee needed to do is get some hair from a hairbrush from Cindy & do a hand trick into the trunk....lets face it he's been caught taking from & tampering with evidence before...Id love nothing better than him getting caught & having it be the end of Dr Henry "marble mouth" Lee

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1407 on: April 24, 2009, 09:11:02 PM »

Capp, that was really interesting, can just imagine the insanity of Cindy and Casey cussing and yelling at this girl. I did post at WS early part of this case, believe me I stopped posting after awhile, I couldn't take the insanity, I don't know about Cindy posting there, wouldn't doubt it for a second, but there were sure some of her friends? that posted there.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1408 on: April 24, 2009, 09:13:56 PM »

CA didn't cancel Oprah!  If she did it was due to her not wanting to answer the hard questions!  I wrote Oprah and told her that I felt that if she had them on it was blood money!  Then I found out that Oprah doesn't pay her guests. 
Cindy cancelled Oprah in Cindy's own mind. We all know Cindy has a mind of her own that is not based in reality.  

But one question, I don't watch Oprah. When I was wealthier I would get my nails done and they always had Oprah on TV, at the end of her show there would always be the advert saying something like, airfare paid by American Airlines, blah blah blah, Hotel accomodations were provided by Hotel so and so. So some kind of guest were getting airfare and hotel stays and it wouldn't have been Oprah, she lives in Chicago. So she may not pay for the story, but she pays for the trip. Something George and Cindy wouldnt pass up in my opinion. Just another dumb thought from JSM.

I believe you're right JSM. I'm sure guests are accomodated starting with being picked up from the own house, right down till they're dropped off back at the front door. I bet that she accomodates her guests very well too! Now they would have got an all expenses paid trip to Chicago, air time & all that comes with that. So basically they'd have absolutely nothing to lose by going I guess?
I just remember that it was always at the end of her show because I was so glad to either have my nails done or glad Oprah was over, which ever came first. No they would have nothing to lose by going on her show except Monkeys got to Oprah first and Cindy found out Oprah wasn't gonna play their silly game. Personally I think Oprah would have handled them with kid gloves. JMO JSM

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1409 on: April 24, 2009, 09:16:24 PM »

Note they say Dr Lee found 17 hairs but they leave out WHO the hair belongs too?
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1410 on: April 24, 2009, 09:18:30 PM »

I haven't been on here is such a long time due to not feeling well and computer issues. 

I just have to get this off my chest!  When GA said that KC was the daughter that he was proud of I wanted to scream.  I wanted to say are your proud of your lying, stealing and murdering daughter.  I almost threw up.
Sorry you haven't been well and I know all too much about computer issues.

I wanted to throw up too when he said that. They all make me sick. 

Thank you both that responded to me!  I also am just so irritated that on another forum there is a person that we are almost certain is Cindy  that it makes me more angry when I hear her on television.  There are a few of them on there that I think are working together to do thier homework.  I'm sure they are everywhere but I would love to out the ones that I know on here but not sure if I can give their names or not.  If I did you all could read her posts yourself and see what you think.  

Granma2maddie, I dont' read anywhere else, but I believe Cindy is spewing her filth on forums I don't read, but are you saying she is posting here? TIA JSM? P.S. I have been medicated today so I may not be reading your post exactly right, if not sorry I got confused.
No I don't think she is posting here.  I'm talking about WS and I know there are others that suspect which one is her.  She changes her posts late at night and some of the stuff she talks about on television has been so close to what has been posted there it's  creepy. 

Im a tad late responding because I was preparing dinner & trying to catch NG but...

Actually, I've been sitting on this tidbit but Capp has a little BOMBSHELL TONIGHT :  Cindy reportedly posts at Topix too, and in earlier months Cindy & whoever she has helping her was posting at the Fox35 blog & Casey while out on bond was Im'g as Caseyomarie, I cant reveal the name of the person but I listened to audio of phone conversations & you cannot mistake either of their voices & in the conversations the IM's were mentioned so I know they were not someone posing as her.  Actually I should say arguments they had with this person, yelling & cussing, eardrum breaking yelling!  I mentioned to this person that extreme caution should be used calling the Anthony house (legal reasons) & as a result she let me hear the recordings she made of the calls (without Casey & Cindy's knowledge), truth be told I advised her again that it was not in her best interest to continue calling them so they couldn't claim a harassment charge against her - Im not an attorney but thru years of  legal & expert medical expert assistant experience, logic prevails to have cautioned this to her.    What I can safely say is that they were cussing this girl out & refuting comments made about the first batch of discovery - so you can imagine how I bite my lower lip every time I hear Cindy say she never talked to her daughter about the case, its a boldface lie!   Now, many months later I wonder if a 2nd subpoena to examine Cindy's computer would reveal the above mentioned IM's by Casey or if they took place in Bozo's office, we may or may never know.   From what I heard the only thing that was apparent to me was that since they were together on the phone call it could be used to impeach Cindy when she claims she never discussed the case with Casey & they were working in concert to defend Casey.  Of special note: nothing was said that Cindy hasn't said to refute evidence against her daughter or her claims that Caylee was still alive that she didn't say publicly via the media or sworn statements so besides the yelling, cussing & bickering I couldnt say I heard anything new.   Casey mainly just cussed this girl out calling her foul names as well as bickered with her mother to get off the phone (well that part is interesting because it was another example of witnessing the dynamic between mother/daughter, and its not sweet & wonderful, not remotely close to BFF status...lol).

I haven't mentioned this earlier because I cant disclose the girl's identity who called their house nor are her recordings posted with access  to be heard (again advised not to).    So, you will all have to just take my word for it that this did indeed occur.  This girl's recordings cannot be used against them because as a private citizen she did not disclose she was recording the phone calls, the only way it would possibly be admissible (had anything been of value to the case directly) is if LE/FBI has the Anthony house phone tapped legally.

As far as WS goes, we know Cindy was reading there, if not posting as well from early on because the admin there posted about speaking to Cindy.   Some other monkeys may be able to speak to this a tad more knowledge about WS in the very early months of this case.    At the time Cindy was trying to get sites shut down for defaming her daughter & family.   Rolling Eyes   I don't recall the details on that because I would never be a member there & just recall reading some drama about it.

In closing did you just hear what Mark Klass said on NG about the Anthonys being disinvited to the conference!!   WOW!   He said in essence that if the fight for  victims rights would be as successful as the movement  to get the Anthonys disinvited to the conference they would have (sorry lost the end of it but possibly laws or something to that effect) for victims.   Id have to catch it again to get the exact quote...but again kudos to everyone who civilly wrote their concerns to the  Melanie Ilene Rieger Memorial Foundation conference.    OK phew that went long...sorries.
Thanks Cappy. Just one short word for this post WOW Thanks JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: April 24, 2009, 09:20:09 PM »

I believe he did turn them over to the CSI team.  But we all know he has previously planted evidence in other trials so I woudn't lose sleep over it.   LOL

O/T  I may have to get off of here shortly cause storms are moving in.  Staying on as long as possible.
Be Careful with the storms. We are supposed to have hail, but I don't know when, must not be too soon.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #1412 on: April 24, 2009, 09:22:05 PM »

I am sure she acted alone.
That's why she didn't go anywhere near them for a month.  She was still trying to figure out a story that would sound plausible, when Cindy caught up with her..

I agree.....alone, all alone.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1413 on: April 24, 2009, 09:25:51 PM »

Be Careful with the storms. We are supposed to have hail, but I don't know when, must not be too soon.
  They are almost here!  Do you live in Iowa JSM?

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1414 on: April 24, 2009, 09:26:04 PM »

Note they say Dr Lee found 17 hairs but they leave out WHO the hair belongs too?
Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot he said he found hair, I was just assuming they were Caylee's. Dumb JSM should know that he wouldn't want to find Caylee's hair in the trunk.  Thanks, JSM. 

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1415 on: April 24, 2009, 09:29:11 PM »

They are almost here!  Do you live in Iowa JSM?
No G2M, I live in Texas. You stay safe. I was up all night and couldn't sleep and heard we were gonna have hail tonight, but I'm sure the forecast changed 20 minutes after they said we would have storms. It is windy as all get out though. Stay safe. JSM

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1416 on: April 24, 2009, 09:29:43 PM »

So not too much happening tonight, eh? I was in musings, Hayleigh and Sandra threads. So sad. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1417 on: April 24, 2009, 09:32:54 PM »

Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot he said he found hair, I was just assuming they were Caylee's. Dumb JSM should know that he wouldn't want to find Caylee's hair in the trunk.  Thanks, JSM. 

Maybe they don't even care whose hairs they are,  they just might want to show that LE was so sloppy that they missed them. That's my guess but everylast one on the sloreteam are shady, so prolly they got tossed in there by one of them.

Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1418 on: April 24, 2009, 09:32:57 PM »

Baez can make a big deal about the hair. But till till shows some foresnics saying she was never dead in the car and can prove it his words on the hair dont mean snit.
We should almost have expected them to find some hair in an old car like that. The SA has the hair that matters , the rare hair. The dead hair . Caylee spent more time in that car alive in 2+years of life than she did dead.
Baez is just blowing smoke . MOO
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1419 on: April 24, 2009, 09:34:32 PM »

I am sure she acted alone.
That's why she didn't go anywhere near them for a month.  She was still trying to figure out a story that would sound plausible, when Cindy caught up with her..

I agree.....alone, all alone.
Hi Nut... I agree with you and WO on this. KC acted alone in the murder of Caylee, but I was confused on the question about did she have help. Do you think she had help after the "31" days or if not before? TIA JSM

By the way did I ever tell you how much I love your truck and that you are a great mod and I am sorry I made you sad the other night.....? Just JSM's way of saying sorry and sucking up to the mod. Casually Cool taught me the sucking up part. Sorry to be O/T.  JSM

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.