April 25, 2024, 05:39:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298835 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1440 on: April 24, 2009, 09:58:28 PM »

I'm playing in the monkey cage and watching Deep Blue Sea at the same time. I've seen the movie about 10 times and it scares me every time, even though I know what is going to happen!!!! I love it when the shark eats Samuel L. Jackson!!   

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1441 on: April 24, 2009, 09:58:41 PM »

So not too much happening tonight, eh? I was in musings, Hayleigh and Sandra threads. So sad. 
Hey Boo, I went to Sandra's earlier, I can't go back yet. It gives me the creeps. Not her, but that whole thing about it. She was a beautiful girl that was so innocent. Now after my rant to get off topic and get in trouble, how is Grissom and your Detroit Tiger man? 

Everyone is doing well. Grissom found an open box of stuffed toys and thought he hit the jackpot. He brought out 4 before anyone noticed. We taped up the box so no more snitching for him.

Here's an article..... Detroit won an award!!!
In March 2008, Kwame Kilpatrick was charged with eight felonies, including perjury and obstruction of justice. In August, he violated his bail agreement and was thrown in jail. His actions were deplorable for anybody, but Kilpatrick was no Average Joe--he was the mayor of Detroit.

Unfortunately for the Motor City, Kilpatrick, 38, is just one ripple in the area's sea of crime. Detroit is the worst offender on our list of America's most dangerous cities, thanks to a staggering rate of 1,220 violent crimes committed per 100,000 people.

Yeah! We won something!! But really sad b/c it was for violence. I don't go into Detroit alone anymore. Last time was during the day last year to attend the Detroit Kennel Club show.  It's really sad to go there now, it used to be so beautiful. My Grandpa lived there and had such a cute home. I was born there and so was my whole family cept Dad.
we win stuff here too Boo like the worst jail in the nation, not good stuff. I'm glad Grissom and you are doing well. I feel the same way about going to where my dad grew up, a police man was shot dead knocking on the door of a house to serve a warrant. Scary, scary bad things happen in that part of town. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1442 on: April 24, 2009, 09:58:48 PM »

I see what you mean now, Boo.  Yes, sometimes it is just heartbreaking what people are capable of doing to innocents.  I can't begin to imagine what terrible things were done to little Sandra, that they are witholding the autopsy to avoid upsetting the family.     Muffy

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1443 on: April 24, 2009, 10:00:28 PM »

Hey all,

Did anyone watch NG tonight? I tried, but dozed off almost immediately and didn't wake up until the phone rang. Should I put myself through it again? It starts again in 4 minutes.

Kinda O/T, but if you say "Jean Casarez" three times fast do you get a mental picture something like this?

Not trying to be disrespectful, and I generally like her. I just couldn't figure out for the longest time what her name really was, and now I've got this image in my head.

Sorry my posts are so graphics-heavy today. 
Mtnmom
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1444 on: April 24, 2009, 10:00:28 PM »

Note they say Dr Lee found 17 hairs but they leave out WHO the hair belongs too?
Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot he said he found hair, I was just assuming they were Caylee's. Dumb JSM should know that he wouldn't want to find Caylee's hair in the trunk.  Thanks, JSM. 

Baez can make a big deal about the hair. But till till shows some foresnics saying she was never dead in the car and can prove it his words on the hair dont mean snit.
We should almost have expected them to find some hair in an old car like that. The SA has the hair that matters , the rare hair. The dead hair . Caylee spent more time in that car alive in 2+years of life than she did dead.
Baez is just blowing smoke . MOO

ITA

Here is what is interesting about the defense's claim that they found 17 hairs in the trunk.   If they are Caylee's, would that not show that not only after her murder but on previous occasions that she may have spent time in that trunk, placed there unconscious by her mother...I say yes.   Sure Caylee's hair would be in the car but not necessarily the trunk & not 17 hairs worth of transfer (meaning off of clothes, a blanket whatever).    What do you monkeys think about that?

Live hairs I couldnt rule out that Caylee hadnt been in the trunk.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1445 on: April 24, 2009, 10:00:30 PM »

I do not think it was 17..... Dr Lee "pointed them out" to a CSI during his exam... you can add them up,it was in a doc dump, just dont remember where , believe it was the first one... my puter is acting up so I can not go digging for them,wish I could.. I do not believe it was 17, more like 3 to 7

I need some monkey confirmation but I swear I heard Dr Henry Lee himself say on NG that it was three (3).  It may have been the same night he talked about meat and stuff in the trunk - from what I saw LE has what was in there extremely well documented & photographed.

He plans to vigorously attack the single hair found in Casey Anthony's car trunk that prosecutors say is proof a decomposing body was in there. He said his own expert Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk that showed no signs of decomposition.

Baez: How Casey Anthony Could Go Free
Attorney: 'There is so much that is unknown'

POSTED: 9:12 pm EDT April 23, 2009
UPDATED: 12:05 am EDT April 24, 2009
ORLANDO, Fla. -- Attorney Jose Baez talked about several key parts of his defense of Casey Anthony during an exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.

"There is so much that is unknown, and we have to focus on all of it," Baez said in an interview with WESH 2's Bob Kealing.

Jose Baez during exclusive interview with WESH 2 News.
Anthony is charged with first-degree murder in connection with the death of her daughter, Caylee, whose remains were found in December 2008 in woods not far from the family's home.

Baez and other attorneys interviewed by WESH 2 said the woods where Caylee's remains were discovered are a central place in which much of the case could revolve.

Caylee was missing almost six months before her body was found. And, Baez said, "They don't know how Caylee passed away. They don't know when Caylee passed away,"

Baez and other defense attorneys say prosecutors have not definitively tied Casey Anthony to Caylee's remains along Suburban Drive. They have to prove that Casey dumped the body there before entering state custody and that they remained there for almost six months.

"That's going to become one of the major battlegrounds in the case," said defense attorney Richard Hornsby.

Thomas Luka, an attorney for Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, agreed: "That would be one of the first things I would want to pursue."

Baez also questioned the forensic evidence in the case.

He plans to vigorously attack the single hair found in Casey Anthony's car trunk that prosecutors say is proof a decomposing body was in there. He said his own expert Henry Lee found 17 hairs in the trunk that showed no signs of decomposition.

Baez also will raise questions about the air test that a lab said showed evidence of human decomposition.

"It's not science that's fully accepted within the scientific community," Baez said "It's science that's not been verified. There's absolutely nothing to gauge this science by, so, therefore, it should not be used when someone's life is at stake.

Prosecutors plan to seek the death penalty in the case.

A spokeswoman for State Attorney Lawson Lamar said, "We don't respond to anything about this case outside the courtroom."

(Program note: On Friday at 11 p.m., Bob Kealing will talk with Baez about what was going on during the period before Caylee was reported missing.)

Copyright 2009 by WESH.COM. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
Local Voices

http://www.wesh.com/news/19266303/detail.html

I just copied this from earlier today! I TRIMMed it up a little too! http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4929.860

RIP Sweet Puppy
Grandma2Maddie
Monkey Junky

This is my granddaughter!

« Reply #1446 on: April 24, 2009, 10:00:57 PM »

Note they say Dr Lee found 17 hairs but they leave out WHO the hair belongs too?
Oh, I am so sorry. I forgot he said he found hair, I was just assuming they were Caylee's. Dumb JSM should know that he wouldn't want to find Caylee's hair in the trunk.  Thanks, JSM. 

Baez can make a big deal about the hair. But till till shows some foresnics saying she was never dead in the car and can prove it his words on the hair dont mean snit.
We should almost have expected them to find some hair in an old car like that. The SA has the hair that matters , the rare hair. The dead hair . Caylee spent more time in that car alive in 2+years of life than she did dead.

ITA

Here is what is interesting about the defense's claim that they found 17 hairs in the trunk.   If they are Caylee's, would that not show that not only after her murder but on previous occasions that she may have spent time in that trunk, placed there unconscious by her mother...I say yes.   Sure Caylee's hair would be in the car but not necessarily the trunk & not 17 hairs worth of transfer (meaning off of clothes, a blanket whatever).    What do you monkeys think about that?
I agree with you.  I had said earlier that Caylee probably had been in the trunk on numerous occasions under the influence of Chloraform or Xanax.  I would expect to find  a few hairs. 

R.I.P. Caylee Marie Anthony!   You are our ANGEL Caylee!  Making money off of a murdered child is not a legitimate form of income!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1447 on: April 24, 2009, 10:01:15 PM »

Maybe they don't even care whose hairs they are,  they just might want to show that LE was so sloppy that they missed them. That's my guess but everylast one on the sloreteam are shady, so prolly they got tossed in there by one of them.

Yep, you are right Mizjay. JSM was wrong thinking they were Caylee's hairs. Sloreteam is shady and the however many hairs they found Baez will say they could have come from Amy, Jesse, Annie, Tony, Santa Claus', and the Easter Bunny, with Yosemite Sam and Daffy Duck just in case the ot ::MonkeyTongue::hers "don't match".    Sorry JSM is being a cynical smart azz tonight, not meaning it towards you. 

From one cynical smartazz to another  I was actually thinking she may have "partied" with the circus clowns or wrestling midgets in the back of her trunk.   Ya just never know, she was a uh, hem ,  creative girl!

Yeah, and don't go look in my trunk either, I have old sneakers, golf clubs a box that had dog food in it. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1448 on: April 24, 2009, 10:01:15 PM »

Hopefully this hasn't been discussed recently - I'm behind please let me know if it has.  Who, if anyone, do you guys think helped Casey.  It sounds to me that those closest to Casey think she had help.  I really don't think anyone outside of the family would help her.  Knowing all we know now, who would it have been?

I tend to think Dad.

IMHO I do not think anyone assisted her with the murder of Caylee, but it is possible she had assistance from a family member after the fact as far as where Caylee ended up & how.  I dont think anyone outside her family is involved in the murder or disposal itself, maybe part of helping Casey & the Anthonys cover it up but not the crime itself.

That is my thought too, Capp!!!  Heck, it took her 31 days to put this bed of lies together and incriminate everyone of her friends into her bed of lies. 

The one and ONLY reason that they keep saying that Casey had help / assistance is to bring the blame onto SOMEONE ELSE.  The bus got started when she took Caylee and murdered her, it has not stopped running...as they are still trying to run someone under it.

Cindy and George will never admit to Casey's conduct in this.  They also will not admit that they indeed covered so much of the evidence.  But.....if they don't show her support at this time, I think they know...that she will run them down, which is most likely the route Biaz may take.

I would just love to be the fly on their wall, to really listen to them, cut CASEY apart for what she has done.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1449 on: April 24, 2009, 10:01:59 PM »

So not too much happening tonight, eh? I was in musings, Hayleigh and Sandra threads. So sad. 

HEY BOO BOO!

HEY YOGI!!! You got the pic-a-nic basket??? 

Yup, and Im about to go run off with it, I left you some treats by the tree but the rest is mine!  hehehe

No, seriously Im gonna say nite nite to those I may miss on my check in before bedtim.  I'm  go eat a very late dinner & catch some TV for a bit.    Happy weekend everyone!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1450 on: April 24, 2009, 10:02:54 PM »

Boo ~  I think sometimes we get so used to things moving fast and a lot of information and when it slows down a bit or posters get busy, it seems really s-l-o-w.  It's Friday night and even if it feels slow there are    111 Guests, 46 Users online.  There are going to be times where there is a lull.  And then when there is some news or docs,  the forum will suddenly spring to life.  So, I don't see it as sad.  Maintaining the pace this place has sometimes would be  .  JMHO 
Hi Muffy Bee!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1451 on: April 24, 2009, 10:03:00 PM »

I see what you mean now, Boo.  Yes, sometimes it is just heartbreaking what people are capable of doing to innocents.  I can't begin to imagine what terrible things were done to little Sandra, that they are witholding the autopsy to avoid upsetting the family.     Muffy

You know, I hate to say it, but I'm almost glad they are withholding the information. I really don't think my heart can take such heart breaking news. I'm sure the family needs to work through this terrible grief w/o everyone getting all up into their business and asking insensitive questions on how they feel. They are truly a grieving family. I can stand to wait until the trial. That in itself will be hard enough to take. They are all so innocent and these adults so vicious. Can't stand it.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1452 on: April 24, 2009, 10:03:22 PM »

ITA

I agree with you about the idea of that many of Caylee's hairs would be more benficial for the prosecution . Kinda hard to explain that many of hers without her spending some "quality" time there,  but IIRC at the time it when they were laying the groundwork that the state was sloppy and using junk science, trying to recreate the OJ success with planting doubt regarding the state's attention to detail and all that.
blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1453 on: April 24, 2009, 10:03:51 PM »

Hey all,

Did anyone watch NG tonight? I tried, but dozed off almost immediately and didn't wake up until the phone rang. Should I put myself through it again? It starts again in 4 minutes.

Kinda O/T, but if you say "Jean Casarez" three times fast do you get a mental picture something like this?

Not trying to be disrespectful, and I generally like her. I just couldn't figure out for the longest time what her name really was, and now I've got this image in my head.

GramaMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1454 on: April 24, 2009, 10:05:40 PM »

Maybe they don't even care whose hairs they are,  they just might want to show that LE was so sloppy that they missed them. That's my guess but everylast one on the sloreteam are shady, so prolly they got tossed in there by one of them.

Yep, you are right Mizjay. JSM was wrong thinking they were Caylee's hairs. Sloreteam is shady and the however many hairs they found Baez will say they could have come from Amy, Jesse, Annie, Tony, Santa Claus', and the Easter Bunny, with Yosemite Sam and Daffy Duck just in case the others "don't match".    Sorry JSM is being a cynical smart azz tonight, not meaning it towards you. 

When they were collecting hairs to put in the trunk, I hope Biaz was careful not to get any of his pubic hairs in there.

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1455 on: April 24, 2009, 10:05:54 PM »

Hey all,

blurrymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1456 on: April 24, 2009, 10:07:29 PM »

Talk about wasting space and confusing people with a comment that was dumb and confusing even with the right graphics. Time for me to lurk or go read. Have a good night, all monkeys.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1457 on: April 24, 2009, 10:07:31 PM »

Yeah, and don't go look in my trunk either, I have old sneakers, golf clubs a box that had dog food in it. 

Though technically I don't have a trunk, you'll find in the back, dog cookies, a leash, empty water bottles, dog baby blanket, dog safety belt harness and lots and lots of dog hair. Yeah been a while since I cleaned in there. BUT it's HIS hair!! Grissom should have to clean it!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1458 on: April 24, 2009, 10:08:00 PM »

Nite Monkeys, I am behind a page so I am going to prop my leg up with ice and see ya'll in the morning  I wish I could stay up, but I woke up at two am and went back to sleep at 4:30, got up at 6 am. Sleep well my monkey friends. Hugs to all. JSM   

Oh and if my toe hurts in the middle of the night I am coming to the cage instead of laying on the bed not able to sleep.  Good night all. again JSM

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1459 on: April 24, 2009, 10:08:31 PM »

Yep, you are right Mizjay. JSM was wrong thinking they were Caylee's hairs. Sloreteam is shady and the however many hairs they found Baez will say they could have come from Amy, Jesse, Annie, Tony, Santa Claus', and the Easter Bunny, with Yosemite Sam and Daffy Duck just in case the others "don't match".    Sorry JSM is being a cynical smart azz tonight, not meaning it towards you. 

When they were collecting hairs to put in the trunk, I hope Biaz was careful not to get any of his pubic hairs in there.

GM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   that's hilarious   you already crackedme up with the henwy wee line earlier, but this one was funnier
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.