April 24, 2024, 12:31:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298709 times)
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1500 on: April 24, 2009, 10:48:25 PM »

They won't ever let go of this. Bozo is ponied up for the big rodeo.  He wants one of those giant belt buckles and all the press confrences he can get for as long as he can go.  He's got the perfect client, she thinks that all of her bassackwards stories are so clever that she'll never ever get convicted and the Spazzthonys speak for themselves, it would really bust their balloon if kc took a plea. They've already laid their corner stone that kc is inncent/being framed , whatever,  so they can keep globbing on the Caylee pins and bracelets forever. Their new life is awaiting but it will be hard to get people to donate gazillions of bucks to their charity if the daughter that they keep swearing could not have done it took a plea and had to admit.

FAIL TEAM CASEY

Here he is trying to catch his horse:    

You are both right..     
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1501 on: April 24, 2009, 10:50:52 PM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Thanks for this info Puzzler! Where did you see about this (that they're testing the shed)? Yes, KC & TL broke into the shed, for the gas cans I believe! I hope they're test testing away on everything in the A's house, leaving no paverstone unturned!!

RIP Sweet Puppy
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1502 on: April 24, 2009, 10:51:16 PM »

GoldieTx ditched me too!! Is it my breath? 

OK, how about Lynnie76, will you come talk to me??? I want a new friend and you've been quiet!!! 

Give it up BOO.  Maybe sweeten the deal with offers of chocolate, beer, pocorn.......twizzlers???  just thinkin

OK, I went and brushed my teeth and have stawberry twizzlers!! Any takers??? Very sad when i have to buy friends, but hey, could be worth it!!

Hey Dolce! How's my baby sis???? You are looking lover-ly tonight!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
monkeywink
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1503 on: April 24, 2009, 10:51:51 PM »

FOGGY    I still don't know how to snip yet,   You could be right. They're kinda facinating people to watch. their body language screams clues and like in the CBS interview you can tell it's so unnatural.

I also am not 100% positive that george's name is listed on the foundation directors. Yes, I could see her wanting jetison him, he's a weak link. The comment about one upping him is so true.  Everyday something new blows open in this.

Glad2beinky    Bozo probably sleeps like little bambino dreaming of his big shiney high rise office and his   sappy mug on people magazine with the caption "first hispanic atty to acquit the most despised woman in America"

Is Baez representing Cindy now? 
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1504 on: April 24, 2009, 10:52:26 PM »

OK, how about Lynnie76, will you come talk to me??? I want a new friend and you've been quiet!!! 

Did you say QUIET?? I been talking to ya BOO, why are you trying to ditch me for someone new??   

P.S. I'm only kidding with ya!!

OH QM, you know I love you!!! You have the bestest coffee in the morning bar Seasearcher! I was trying to get some new monkeys down from the upper branches. Little do they know we would love to hear from them and for them to join in. Sometimes just a little chat makes them more comfortable to come closer to the action.  We don't bite.... much. 

Awww, thanks BOO! I wuv you too! Keep trying, did you see my scroll on the other reply?

RIP Sweet Puppy
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1505 on: April 24, 2009, 10:54:19 PM »

Hey all,

Did anyone watch NG tonight? I tried, but dozed off almost immediately and didn't wake up until the phone rang. Should I put myself through it again? It starts again in 4 minutes.

Kinda O/T, but if you say "Jean Casarez" three times fast do you get a mental picture something like this?

Not trying to be disrespectful, and I generally like her. I just couldn't figure out for the longest time what her name really was, and now I've got this image in my head.

Sorry my posts are so graphics-heavy today. 

Jean has a very nice disposition IMO.  And she is more technically up on the details of the Caylee Case....much better than JVM for sure.

BluesyGram,

I hope you saw my posts after this one. I very much agree with you that JC is pleasant, informed, and easy to watch. And yes, much better than JVM. Maybe nobody understood what I meant (it helps to actually post the correct pic from Photobucket), but I meant no disrespect. This is what comes of being sick for a few days, being a newbie at Photobucket, and posting when I'm tired.

Anyway, I hope you have a great weekend and don't think I'm a weird hateful monkey, because I'm really not.

I can't complain about posting graphics..haven't figured that out quite yet myself.  Love seeing your graphics and it does make posts more interesting.

Know you aren't wierd and hateful....you are always very thoughtful and kind.  Hope your weekend is wonderful....rest up ...maybe we will get that doc dump that they have been promising us forever.

Hugs..Blurry
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1506 on: April 24, 2009, 10:55:35 PM »

Did you say QUIET?? I been talking to ya BOO, why are you trying to ditch me for someone new??   

P.S. I'm only kidding with ya!!

OH QM, you know I love you!!! You have the bestest coffee in the morning bar Seasearcher! I was trying to get some new monkeys down from the upper branches. Little do they know we would love to hear from them and for them to join in. Sometimes just a little chat makes them more comfortable to come closer to the action.  We don't bite.... much. 

Awww, thanks BOO! I wuv you too! Keep trying, did you see my scroll on the other reply?

You are getting way too good at this QT, just to think, not too long ago you were just a wee baby monkey!! Brings a tear to my eye!! 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1507 on: April 24, 2009, 10:56:50 PM »

FOGGY    I still don't know how to snip yet,   You could be right. They're kinda facinating people to watch. their body language screams clues and like in the CBS interview you can tell it's so unnatural.

I also am not 100% positive that george's name is listed on the foundation directors. Yes, I could see her wanting jetison him, he's a weak link. The comment about one upping him is so true.  Everyday something new blows open in this.

Glad2beinky    Bozo probably sleeps like little bambino dreaming of his big shiney high rise office and his   sappy mug on people magazine with the caption "first hispanic atty to acquit the most despised woman in America"

Is Baez representing Cindy now? 

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.......... that's a tuffy  ................which one is more despised????     Good catch on that one.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1508 on: April 24, 2009, 10:57:36 PM »

If you were confused by what I did and need to know, I left a detailed message in musings.  JSM – please read.  Sorry for the OT.

Good to see you ... what is your sleuthing mind working on tonight?  
Can you please post a link to the musings?

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1509 on: April 24, 2009, 10:58:35 PM »

Thanks BOO! I think I'm a teenage monkey now!  Having lots of Fun! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
GoldieTX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1510 on: April 24, 2009, 10:58:51 PM »

Boo!  I have never written a word on a forum before and I have no idea how to copy or reply to a specific post, but I LOVE ALL OF YOU MONKEYS and feel like I know most of you (I have been reading here night and day)!  Ya'll all just amaze me with your love and care for victims, knowledge of the laws and your wonderful sense of humor.   As for the Scamthonys... well, I have never seen a more despicable bunch in my entire life, and I am looking so forward to seeing alll of them behind bars.  Caylee was such a beautiful little girl.  I am so thankful that there are so many wonderful Monkeys looking out for justice for that precious baby because her own family doesn't give a rat.  BTW... Boo,your breath smells wonderful Darlin', and thanks so much for forcing me out of the rafters!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1511 on: April 24, 2009, 11:00:29 PM »

Had fun tonight monkeys, but it's getting past my bedtime! 

Night night!

RIP Sweet Puppy
rmcalo
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1512 on: April 24, 2009, 11:00:31 PM »

Hey, everyone. I've missed you all. I just wanted to throw in a something on Cindy's "Early Show" comments. She said that Casey thanked her for calling 911 because she just couldn't do it herself. How dumb does Cindy think we are? We all heard the 911 tapes!!

We all heard Casey say in the background on the one 911 call, "Just give me one more day," and Cindy replying, "I've given you a month." We've all heard Cindy say, "Casey, they [the 911 operator] want to talk to you" and Casey in the background saying, "I don't have anything to talk to them." Oh, yeah, sure -- she was thankful her mom called 911. Give us a break, Cindy!

The ridiculous thing about this Anthony family is that, for a family of such experienced liars, they pretty much suck at it.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1513 on: April 24, 2009, 11:00:46 PM »

Thanks BOO! I think I'm a teenage monkey now!  Having lots of Fun! 

Reliving your mis-spent youth??? 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1514 on: April 24, 2009, 11:02:47 PM »

Hey, everyone. I've missed you all. I just wanted to throw in a something on Cindy's "Early Show" comments. She said that Casey thanked her for calling 911 because she just couldn't do it herself. How dumb does Cindy think we are? We all heard the 911 tapes!!

We all heard Casey say in the background on the one 911 call, "Just give me one more day," and Cindy replying, "I've given you a month." We've all heard Cindy say, "Casey, they [the 911 operator] want to talk to you" and Casey in the background saying, "I don't have anything to talk to them." Oh, yeah, sure -- she was thankful her mom called 911. Give us a break, Cindy!

The ridiculous thing about this Anthony family is that, for a family of such experienced liars, they pretty much suck at it.

I was thinking the same thing!!! Bullchit, but then again, she thinks she can spin any angle and we are supposed to believe it! BTW everytime I see your name I think RC Cola!! Yum!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1515 on: April 24, 2009, 11:03:14 PM »

BOO  if the monkey stalking stays slow, I just won an Apple IPhone and before that several WIIs, so if you need to upgrade the booty to lure them down I'll give them to you.

Also, have you thought about a pen pal?  there's a real sweet chick locked up on a freakin whim in Fl. that her poopyface dad says would really like a friend. I can hook yous up!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1516 on: April 24, 2009, 11:05:43 PM »

Boo!  I have never written a word on a forum before and I have no idea how to copy or reply to a specific post, but I LOVE ALL OF YOU MONKEYS and feel like I know most of you (I have been reading here night and day)!  Ya'll all just amaze me with your love and care for victims, knowledge of the laws and your wonderful sense of humor.   As for the Scamthonys... well, I have never seen a more despicable bunch in my entire life, and I am looking so forward to seeing alll of them behind bars.  Caylee was such a beautiful little girl.  I am so thankful that there are so many wonderful Monkeys looking out for justice for that precious baby because her own family doesn't give a rat.  BTW... Boo,your breath smells wonderful Darlin', and thanks so much for forcing me out of the rafters!

GoldieTX, YOU LOVE ME!!! YOU REALLY LOVE ME!!!! Thank you for coming down!!! I feel so accomplished!! I totally agree that the monkeys are the best and that the Scamthonys are going down for their "mis-deeds"!! Thanks, I just brushed my teeth with Colgate!! Minty!!! 

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1517 on: April 24, 2009, 11:06:25 PM »

Before I go to bed, I have to say WELCOME GoldieTX! I'm so glad you came down!!

BOO, great job!!! 

WELCOME GOLDIETX 

RIP Sweet Puppy
danabar
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1518 on: April 24, 2009, 11:06:33 PM »

Welcome Goldie!

The Monkeys Rock
...I agree with everything you said. Smile

For all Monkeys:            

"Oh, what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive."
cookie
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1519 on: April 24, 2009, 11:08:00 PM »

Yep...I remember back to that 911 call as well...did not see anything about Casey Ho being happy that 911 was called at all! liars liars...they do suck at it,you are right!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.