April 17, 2024, 10:56:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298249 times)
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1540 on: April 24, 2009, 11:24:36 PM »

I'm sure this has been posted already, but does anyone know who the "money guy" Simon Barrett is talking about is, in the link below?

http://www.bloggernews.net/120612

The only one I can think of is the Rosen guy. He's supposed to be really rich. Honestly can't think of who else would have been mentioned.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1541 on: April 24, 2009, 11:28:38 PM »

Goldie   welcome

Admit it,  it was the chocolate,beer,pocorn that did it, right???     

Glad you're here

OH!! OH!!! OH!!! Oh no you don't!!! Moving in on my territory!!!  Mizjay, shame on you!! GoldieTX is MINE all MINE!! I saw her first!! 

Crybaby..................................I plan on getting to 1000 posts tonight and I'm gonna do it any which way I can and besides that I'm pretty sure my new BFF, ( s ) will love the fun stuff I've got planned......you can come too, but i'm sure you're real busy and all.   I'll prolly pick up JSM too.              BAHAHA

Mizjay, your parole officer called looking for you, might want to call him. He said your ankle thingy keeps beeping. Aren't you supposed to blow into something?? Just reminding you, I know you you get busy and all stealing things like friends.  Here's a pic of me after Mizjay tried to pick me up for the party...

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1542 on: April 24, 2009, 11:28:53 PM »

I'm sure this has been posted already, but does anyone know who the "money guy" Simon Barrett is talking about is, in the link below?

The only one I can think of is the Rosen guy. He's supposed to be really rich. Honestly can't think of who else would have been mentioned.

Was he the one raffling off dream cars?
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1543 on: April 24, 2009, 11:30:41 PM »

Hey, everyone. I've missed you all. I just wanted to throw in a something on Cindy's "Early Show" comments. She said that Casey thanked her for calling 911 because she just couldn't do it herself. How dumb does Cindy think we are? We all heard the 911 tapes!!

We all heard Casey say in the background on the one 911 call, "Just give me one more day," and Cindy replying, "I've given you a month." We've all heard Cindy say, "Casey, they [the 911 operator] want to talk to you" and Casey in the background saying, "I don't have anything to talk to them." Oh, yeah, sure -- she was thankful her mom called 911. Give us a break, Cindy!

The ridiculous thing about this Anthony family is that, for a family of such experienced liars, they pretty much suck at it.

We have really missed you too!  

Thanking her for calling 911  hahahahahahaha

That was right up there with both of them dropping to their knees and praying together that Shroomhead wouldn't kill herself.  Wonder if they had a special ceremony and burned her suicide notes.

Oh I can so visualize this!!!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1544 on: April 24, 2009, 11:32:49 PM »

No, he was the one Jesse Grund mentioned to Amy about calling for help. Said he was loaded.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1545 on: April 24, 2009, 11:33:50 PM »

Isn't Rosen a friend of the Grunds?  Am I confused again?

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1546 on: April 24, 2009, 11:36:52 PM »

This was brought to my attention today and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this.

Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co.. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1547 on: April 24, 2009, 11:38:50 PM »

Boomonkey~Grissom is so cute and I'm glad that you are enjoying your new job! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1548 on: April 24, 2009, 11:40:12 PM »

Goldie   welcome

Admit it,  it was the chocolate,beer,pocorn that did it, right???     

Glad you're here

OH!! OH!!! OH!!! Oh no you don't!!! Moving in on my territory!!!  Mizjay, shame on you!! GoldieTX is MINE all MINE!! I saw her first!! 

Crybaby..................................I plan on getting to 1000 posts tonight and I'm gonna do it any which way I can and besides that I'm pretty sure my new BFF, ( s ) will love the fun stuff I've got planned......you can come too, but i'm sure you're real busy and all.   I'll prolly pick up JSM too.              BAHAHA

Mizjay, your parole officer called looking for you, might want to call him. He said your ankle thingy keeps beeping. Aren't you supposed to blow into something?? Just reminding you, I know you you get busy and all stealing things like friends.  Here's a pic of me after Mizjay tried to pick me up for the party...

So Wrong on so many levels.        If I had my driving privleges back that might be true but the CA> DMV is pretty snippy about me getting behind the wheel.   Oh, well, I suppose I'll just go slide in my 8track of Lynard Skinard and party in the driveway like always.               And about those meds you're takin, they're not really helping.  ..I'm going to call Joy now.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1549 on: April 24, 2009, 11:40:53 PM »

Hey does anyone else think this song by Strawberry Alarm Clock reminds them of KC?????

Incense and Peppermints:

Good sense, innocence, cripplin' and kind.
Dead kings, many things I can't define.
Oh Cajun spice, sweats and blushers your mind.
Incense and peppermints, the color of thyme.

Who cares what games we choose?
Little to win, but nothing to lose.

Incense and peppermints, meaningless nouns.
Turn on, tune in, turn your eyes around.
Look at yourself, look at yourself,
Yeah, yeah.
Look at yourself, look at yourself,
Yeah, yeah,
Yeah, yeah.

Tune-a by the cockeyed world in two.
Throw your pride to one side, It's the least you can do.
Beatniks and politics, nothing is new.
A yardstick for lunatics, one point of view.

Who cares what games we choose?
Little to win, but nothing to lose.

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1550 on: April 24, 2009, 11:42:12 PM »

Cp405, will you run away if I talk to you??? 

Boo being a child of the 60's was a wonderful time!

Sure was!! I loved to watch the news with my Dad. They didn't really shield us from the goings on of the world. I watched the Kennedy funeral, Manson stuff, Vietnam war stuff and listened to the adults talk. Music was phenomenal!! Now the 70's I was all Led Zeppelin, Elton John, bell bottoms and pheasant shirts!   

Couldn't resist commenting on this one Boo.....and the wider the bell bottom the better and then there were the likes of Pink Floyd, Queen, and ohhh Alice Cooper.  LOL it sure brings back some good memories.  Sorry for the OT

OMG yes! Remember walking in the rain and the bottom of the bells got soaked cause they had to drag a bit doncha know?? I so loved Pink Floyd (Dark side of the Moon), Queen (I was fascinated by Freddie Mercury) and Alice Cooper - SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUM-MER!!! Oh HELL yah!! sorry for the OT, BooMonkey is just a dumb monkey who doesn't remember when she took her medication last.   

Your certainly no dumb monkey you lived thru it to talk about it - thanks for taking me back - fun times.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1551 on: April 24, 2009, 11:42:45 PM »

Turbo ~ someone else was discussing the computer forensic report sometime this week.  I can't remember who but I remember commenting on it because to me it's like reading a different language.  I'll see if I can find the link and maybe it has some information.  What you posted looks interesting.  I'll go take a peek and see if it is in English! Lol.

BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1552 on: April 24, 2009, 11:44:51 PM »

No, he was the one Jesse Grund mentioned to Amy about calling for help. Said he was loaded.

I see you answered here Boo.  This guy answered a letter that one of our monkeys wrote to him asking if he is funding the A's and he said NO.

Anyway, since he is a friend of the Grunds ...I seriously doubt he would put up a penny for them.

Maybe it is that Benevides (sp?) guy who was the pres. of NLHF with connections to a sex hot line or something like that.

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1553 on: April 24, 2009, 11:44:56 PM »

This was brought to my attention today and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co.. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre
Was there a date on this????  She says its been over a month.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1554 on: April 24, 2009, 11:45:23 PM »

I'm thinking Cin really didn't know about Caylee before the 15th. The email seems honest enough, it was before she felt the need to put her own spin on everything. JMO

Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1555 on: April 24, 2009, 11:49:01 PM »

OMG yes! Remember walking in the rain and the bottom of the bells got soaked cause they had to drag a bit doncha know?? I so loved Pink Floyd (Dark side of the Moon), Queen (I was fascinated by Freddie Mercury) and Alice Cooper - SCHOOLS OUT FOR SUM-MER!!! Oh HELL yah!! sorry for the OT, BooMonkey is just a dumb monkey who doesn't remember when she took her medication last.   

Boo Baby, have you been hitting the magic tea again? And without me????????

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1556 on: April 24, 2009, 11:50:14 PM »

So Wrong on so many levels.        If I had my driving privleges back that might be true but the CA> DMV is pretty snippy about me getting behind the wheel.   Oh, well, I suppose I'll just go slide in my 8track of Lynard Skinard and party in the driveway like always.               And about those meds you're takin, they're not really helping.  ..I'm going to call Joy now.

Nooooo, Joy is a party pooper. Party at MizJay's driveway!!! We are celebrating the next doc dump, whenever it is!! 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1557 on: April 24, 2009, 11:50:48 PM »

It is amazing how much info we have been able to see but it's more amazing how much bona fide documentation is out there to refute so many of the lies  the A's, especially cindy , are in the public spouting.  They must really think in 10 minute increments. It's as if whatever any of them have said from one day to the next is the "new" truth, to last only as long as they feel it's necessary. 
GoldieTX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1558 on: April 24, 2009, 11:51:40 PM »

No matter how hard I try I cannot get my mind to grasp the Anthony family mindset.  CinCin and GeorgiePoop's appearances over the past months with hammers, cussing, ranting, raving and out and out lying have made it very clear why KC became the lying, stealing, cheating, murdering slore she is.  I do believe precious Caylee was living in a house of horrors.  I don't believe for a second that anyone on a jury is going to believe that KC partied and pole danced for 31 days and didn't tell a soul that her baby had been kidnapped because she was in fear for the life of Caylee and her family!  Gosh!  My mind is just racing with thing I want to say, but basically I agree with everything ya'll have posted since the day this began.  All of you Monkeys are the BEST, and thank you all so much for the warm welcome! 
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1559 on: April 24, 2009, 11:52:01 PM »

Turbo ~ It was POOKYBEAR.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.