April 26, 2024, 06:04:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298931 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1580 on: April 25, 2009, 12:22:35 AM »

Goldie, my BFF!!! Yah, I truly don't think any of us can really wrap our mind around the Ants  and the way they think. Honestly, has there ever been a family of a murdering slore that has behaved as Geo and Cin have?? You just stand back with your jaw slightly agape and try to understand, Did just hear what I thought I heard???

I doubt I did the quote thing right, but that is exactly the way I feel Boo.  Do these people think everyone watching the circus they have created are total idiots?  These people lie when the truth would sound better.  CinCin is KC's worst nightmare.  btw..I haven't told ya'll yet, but Oprah asked me to be on her program, and I turned her down today.  It was an integrity thing don't ya know.  OMG!!!  Does anyone believe that Spindy believes in her mind that she has an ounce of honor and integrity?  She is the most narcissistic, evil woman I've ever seen.  Anyway you look at it, they are one sick family, and she and Georgie are sealing their evil offsping's fate for a date with Old Sparky.  Can you imagine what those two are going to do and say if it takes another year before Slore goes to trial to keep the money coming in?  I cannot for the life of me figure out who would donate a penny to their "foundation" much less want their help and guidance with a missing child. 

Here's where we all need to always try and be the voice for Caylee and make sure people KNOW the A's and what their real agenda is because there are people out there that don't keep up with this stuff. If the only time they really saw them was on , say , the morning show,  they might assume that they were poor distraught grandparents grieving the loss of their grandchild and that their misunderstood daughter was falsely being accused................then send them some of their hard earned money.
There are a lot of people who can't stand NG or other shows like hers that are kind of the only ones that keep it out there, but if the liars start getting on lots of national shows, they will be able to fool a lot of unsuspecting generous folks.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1581 on: April 25, 2009, 12:22:41 AM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Thanks for this info Puzzler! Where did you see about this (that they're testing the shed)? Yes, KC & TL broke into the shed, for the gas cans I believe! I hope they're test testing away on everything in the A's house, leaving no paverstone unturned!!

Leonard Padilla said it tonight on NG show.  He said that they brought in the tool expert  the other day. What they’re going to try to do is to say that someone broke into the tool shed to get the gas cans - that it wasn’t KC – and that person took the tape and the bags.  They’re trying to lay some groundwork for others to be involved.

Start bringing in that there were 2 kinds dirt - 1 local and 1 from somewhere else

They’re also going to go after Kronk and his stories about August.

Setting the groundwork to bring somebody else in -  whether it’s Jesse or Lazzaro – who knows…..

Puzzler   I'm just not understanding why they're trying to implicate someone else, it still would mean that they're saying kc had "help", right?  Or are they out and out trying to say kc had nothing at all to do with it??   This has me stumped. She would still be culpable even if she had the ficticious assistance.  Her poor friends better really start looking for attys.

I'm confused, too. 

WHO brought in the tool expert?  Was it LE?  (I don't know)

If LE brought in the tool expert, maybe it was because LE thinks the defense (or knows the defense) is going to try to blame others..say it was not KC.  Therefore, LE would have the tool expert to testify that whatever Tony says they used to break open the shed is the tool that was used.

I guess it depends on who hired the tool expert.  If it was the defense, you could make a different argument.

What do the monkeys think?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1582 on: April 25, 2009, 12:26:03 AM »

The tool expert is being brought in to talk about how the tool shed in the A's back yard was broken into.  Interesting.....I thought we already knew that Casey and Tony L broke into the shed?!?

You can have a trillion hairs in a trunk.  However, you only get a death band on the hair in the case of decomposition.  Therefore, it only takes one hair with a death band, even out of a trillion hairs, to determine that a person has died.  Spin, spin, spin.

Thanks for this info Puzzler! Where did you see about this (that they're testing the shed)? Yes, KC & TL broke into the shed, for the gas cans I believe! I hope they're test testing away on everything in the A's house, leaving no paverstone unturned!!

Leonard Padilla said it tonight on NG show.  He said that they brought in the tool expert  the other day. What they’re going to try to do is to say that someone broke into the tool shed to get the gas cans - that it wasn’t KC – and that person took the tape and the bags.  They’re trying to lay some groundwork for others to be involved.

Start bringing in that there were 2 kinds dirt - 1 local and 1 from somewhere else

They’re also going to go after Kronk and his stories about August.

Setting the groundwork to bring somebody else in -  whether it’s Jesse or Lazzaro – who knows…..

Puzzler   I'm just not understanding why they're trying to implicate someone else, it still would mean that they're saying kc had "help", right?  Or are they out and out trying to say kc had nothing at all to do with it??   This has me stumped. She would still be culpable even if she had the ficticious assistance.  Her poor friends better really start looking for attys.

I'm confused, too. 

WHO brought in the tool expert?  Was it LE?  (I don't know)

If LE brought in the tool expert, maybe it was because LE thinks the defense (or knows the defense) is going to try to blame others..say it was not KC.  Therefore, LE would have the tool expert to testify that whatever Tony says they used to break open the shed is the tool that was used.

I guess it depends on who hired the tool expert.  If it was the defense, you could make a different argument.

What do the monkeys think?

The first thing which came to mind when I heard that about this expert being brought in (it was the SA who has brought in the witness) was that picture of those HEDGE CLIPPERS I saw at the Ovedia house.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1583 on: April 25, 2009, 12:28:22 AM »

Goldie, my BFF!!! Yah, I truly don't think any of us can really wrap our mind around the Ants  and the way they think. Honestly, has there ever been a family of a murdering slore that has behaved as Geo and Cin have?? You just stand back with your jaw slightly agape and try to understand, Did just hear what I thought I heard???

I doubt I did the quote thing right, but that is exactly the way I feel Boo.  Do these people think everyone watching the circus they have created are total idiots?  These people lie when the truth would sound better.  CinCin is KC's worst nightmare.  btw..I haven't told ya'll yet, but Oprah asked me to be on her program, and I turned her down today.  It was an integrity thing don't ya know.  OMG!!!  Does anyone believe that Spindy believes in her mind that she has an ounce of honor and integrity?  She is the most narcissistic, evil woman I've ever seen.  Anyway you look at it, they are one sick family, and she and Georgie are sealing their evil offsping's fate for a date with Old Sparky.  Can you imagine what those two are going to do and say if it takes another year before Slore goes to trial to keep the money coming in?  I cannot for the life of me figure out who would donate a penny to their "foundation" much less want their help and guidance with a missing child. 
YOU DID IT!!!! 

Truth is always the strongest argument. --- Sophocles

Lighting a candle for a boy who needs a lot of love:
http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=jal 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1584 on: April 25, 2009, 12:28:26 AM »

Turbo.....hedge clippers?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1585 on: April 25, 2009, 12:29:18 AM »

If they can drag someone else under the bus, they can try to say that Crazy didn't act alone, and was forced to do whatever she did.

Too bad they didn't start this thing with calling the cops and saying "She's frakkin' crazy!" Ah, well, it took them a few hours to get their stories straight-I believe Lee knew from day 31.

Evil, pure evil.   Somehow, I fault the defense team more than kc on this. It disgusts me that peoples lives can so easily be thrashed just by associating with that slut.  It blows me away that Baez/baden/Macu-whatever would be willing to destroy somebodys reputation not to mention the cost of even trying to defend your name. Look at zaneida G,  more coming down the pike I guess.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1586 on: April 25, 2009, 12:29:19 AM »

Honestly, I think very early on, Cindy showed us that she doesn't have an ounce of respect for another human being, unless they have money. Even then, I think she is just trying to figure out how to take it from you. She has always taken what she wants in life, beaten others down and walked right over their backs to achieve her success. I wonder what her co-workers really think of her. Has she always been the Office Bitch? I can see her spreading rumors or planting evidence on another person to succeed in life. No one from the community or family has stepped up to show their support. All their "supporters" are in it for something for themselves. No real friends, family has shunned her. I think she just thinks we are all stupid. Believe what she tells you, when she tells you and do what you are told.

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
BluesyGram
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1587 on: April 25, 2009, 12:30:28 AM »

This was brought to my attention today and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this.

Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co.. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre

And doesn't Spindy say she talked to KC everyday from June 15th - July 15th? And she had no reason to be concerned.  Hmmmm  Another tale that Spindy spun. 

That announcement about the sale was made on July 12th...........so WHY would she say it had been OVER a month at that time?

Could it be because she had June 9th stuck in her head?

When I first read this it seemed like something was moved or taken from the home that ShroomHead had noticed was different from the time she left for work than when she came home.

Seems like Slore lied about coming to the house because she was in Jacksonville and blamed whatever was different on PoopyFace.  Didn't it sould like that to you?
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1588 on: April 25, 2009, 12:32:31 AM »

This was brought to my attention today and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co.. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre
Was there a date on this????  She says its been over a month.....

Uh-oh, hope Conway doesn't come up w/a menopausal defense for you-know-who...the same mom who ostensibly attempted to throttle her adult daughter late one night--and whose grandaughter wasn't seen live again after the purported set-to.

Of course there are conflicting reports re. whether in fact that the (pivotal?) squabble occurred.     

Foggy
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1589 on: April 25, 2009, 12:34:10 AM »

Klaasend ~ I hope I'm not in trouble for my OT shout out.  If so I'm sorry and it won't happen again, I should have asked first if it was OK.  Lovinlife

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1590 on: April 25, 2009, 12:39:40 AM »

Was there a date on this????  She says its been over a month.....

Uh-oh, hope Conway doesn't come up w/a menopausal defense for you-know-who...the same mom who ostensibly attempted to throttle her adult daughter late one night--and whose grandaughter wasn't seen live again after the purported set-to.

Of course there are conflicting reports re. whether in fact that the (pivotal?) squabble occurred.     

Foggy

Is it possible that kc had been slumming with caylee in tow previous to the 15th?  Maybe that's when it became crystal clear that caylee was a burden to her. Could it be that along with this email and the calls, kc took caylee home so that she could see cindy and go to the nursing home for the fathers day lunch.  Then later, the big fight, kc storms out for good??
just trying to make sense, probably way off on things?/
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1591 on: April 25, 2009, 12:40:06 AM »

Klaasend ~ I hope I'm not in trouble for my OT shout out.  If so I'm sorry and it won't happen again, I should have asked first if it was OK.  Lovinlife

Hmmmm, someone seems to be snuzzling up close to Klaas tonight!. 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1592 on: April 25, 2009, 12:41:36 AM »

I think I caught mod-a-phobia from JSM! 

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1593 on: April 25, 2009, 12:44:07 AM »

Yeah, I'd say so!! Mods are awesome and you can hide behind their skirts when the poo is flying!! My God, if JSM and I have not been banned for O/T, you have little chance of facing the Big Red One. 

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1594 on: April 25, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »

Mod-a-phobia            I believe it was Boo (HOO ) monkey that had a sure fire anti red button method.  No matter what you say always throw in something on topic.    Brilliantly simple!!!!!!!!      teeeeheeee
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1595 on: April 25, 2009, 12:47:28 AM »

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things / Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings / And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs / Calloo, Callay, come run away / With the cabbages and kings.

OK, I am totally and completely cooked. Night!!!!

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1596 on: April 25, 2009, 12:48:32 AM »

And doesn't Spindy say she talked to KC everyday from June 15th - July 15th? And she had no reason to be concerned.  Hmmmm  Another tale that Spindy spun. 

That announcement about the sale was made on July 12th...........so WHY would she say it had been OVER a month at that time?

Well we know she saw Caylee on the 15th of June but something tells me that things were on shaky ground long before that - she stayed at Ricardo's on the 9th - I wonder if she was staying away when she could prior to and up to the 15th. Then on June 15th they have the big blow out perhaps Spindy is embellishing on the "over a month" because she had not have seen much of Caylee in June period - does this make sense?

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1597 on: April 25, 2009, 12:49:31 AM »

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things / Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings / And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs / Calloo, Callay, come run away / With the cabbages and kings.

OK, I am totally and completely cooked. Night!!!!

Nite Boo

Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1598 on: April 25, 2009, 12:53:12 AM »

Quote fr Mizjay

Is it possible that kc had been slumming with caylee in tow previous to the 15th?  Maybe that's when it became crystal clear that caylee was a burden to her. Could it be that along with this email and the calls, kc took caylee home so that she could see cindy and go to the nursing home for the fathers day lunch.  Then later, the big fight, kc storms out for good??
just trying to make sense, probably way off on things?/
[/quote]

Mizjay we think alike I posted the same thoughts after your post 

Lovinlife
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1599 on: April 25, 2009, 12:54:49 AM »

Good Night Boo!  Good Night Everyone!  (reminds me of Goodnight Moon!)  I'm spent too.

I'd better go before I get

Lovinlife

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.