April 25, 2024, 01:21:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298817 times)
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1600 on: April 25, 2009, 12:59:15 AM »

Good Night Boo!  Good Night Everyone!  (reminds me of Goodnight Moon!)  I'm spent too.

I'd better go before I get

Lovinlife

Good nite Lovin -  Awww Goodnight Moon - one of my favorite books when my daughter was young

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
Missiontoconvict
Monkey All Star Jr.

Seeking Justice for Caylee

« Reply #1601 on: April 25, 2009, 01:11:54 AM »

Good nite Monkeys I need to catch some zzz's.  See you tomorrow sometime.

On July 5th, 2011 Caylee Anthony was denied Justice, her murderer was set free.
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1602 on: April 25, 2009, 01:14:36 AM »

Quote fr Mizjay

Is it possible that kc had been slumming with caylee in tow previous to the 15th?  Maybe that's when it became crystal clear that caylee was a burden to her. Could it be that along with this email and the calls, kc took caylee home so that she could see cindy and go to the nursing home for the fathers day lunch.  Then later, the big fight, kc storms out for good??
just trying to make sense, probably way off on things?/

Mizjay we think alike I posted the same thoughts after your post 
[/quote]

Mission !!  i know.   You said it a lot more clearly.  It seems like all the focus has been on the 15/16th and after and lord knows Cindy wouldn't be the one to set matters straight.  I'll bet she (kc) was doping Caylee during that time frame, remember when she told Ricardo that her mother called in the middle of the night and told her to bring Caylee home? I've always thought she drugged her and put her in the car so so she could get her freak on with him.  Sick
GoldieTX
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1603 on: April 25, 2009, 01:14:45 AM »

YOU DID IT!!!! 

It has taken me 30 minutes to do the quote thingy again Lovinlife, but I think I finally did it!      Good Night Monkeys and Sweet Dreams to everyone of you.   I can't wait for the next doc dump!   
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1604 on: April 25, 2009, 01:17:54 AM »

I'm sure this has been posted already, but does anyone know who the "money guy" Simon Barrett is talking about is, in the link below?

http://www.bloggernews.net/120612

Evening everyone, I came in for my late nite read & to say sweet dreams to the monkey night crew!

This guy Simon & his sidekick (I think wife) Jan have a blog radio talk show, their frequent guest is Ms Pickles whom if Im not mistaken is from that other site over yonder.

Perhaps its no scoop at all & he's referring to Paul Benevides,  the guy who donated for the reward in the beginning & had the questionable raffle, associations to NLHF etc., and pretty much what quite a few of us have looked into already.  Do you remember seeing a few conversations here about him?    If not, you can go up to the top of the page, right hand side put his name in the search window it should lead you to threads where he has been discussed quite a bit.   My gut instinct tells me someone has read here, where the monkeys shine on the vine! 

Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1605 on: April 25, 2009, 01:43:04 AM »

This was brought to my attention today and I wondered if anyone had any thoughts on this.

Cindy's (draft?) email to Casey--computer forensics report

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I haven't found anywhere that we really discussed this...the following appears as a deleted file in the computer forensics report http://blogs.discovery.com/criminal_report/files/11.pdf p. 2 (no apparent date information):

can't sleep, stupid hot flashes wake me up then I start thinking about you and Caylee. Dad said he went to work at 9am and he got home at 630p, he said he did not come home in between. I don't know who or what to believe anymore. You've told me everyday that you were going to call me and you haven't but you choose to call when you know I won't be home. What the hell is going on? I've tried not to bug you to death but I still haven't gotten to see pictures of Caylee or gotten to speak to her. It's been over a month now. Am I ever going to see her again? Are you still with Jeff? Are you going back to work? I saw on the news that Anheiser Busch is being bought by a foreign company that does not want the theme parks only the beer part of the Co.. What is that all about they're talking Disney or Universal may get to buy the theme parks. I thought Universal already merged with them? I'm not sure how much longer I can continue on this day to day course. I'm going freakin nuts not knowing whats going on with you. I had a breakdown at work, can't take much more stre
Was there a date on this????  She says its been over a month.....

Uh-oh, hope Conway doesn't come up w/a menopausal defense for you-know-who...the same mom who ostensibly attempted to throttle her adult daughter late one night--and whose grandaughter wasn't seen live again after the purported set-to.

Of course there are conflicting reports re. whether in fact that the (pivotal?) squabble occurred.     

Foggy

Is it possible that kc had been slumming with caylee in tow previous to the 15th?  Maybe that's when it became crystal clear that caylee was a burden to her. Could it be that along with this email and the calls, kc took caylee home so that she could see cindy and go to the nursing home for the fathers day lunch.  Then later, the big fight, kc storms out for good??
just trying to make sense, probably way off on things?/

Sorry to stack...but yeah MizJay, that's been my prevailing thought from when Miss Caylee was last seen.  But if I remember correctly though, GA said he saw alleged perp and Caylee headin' out while he was in watching a cooking show (on Food Network perhaps?). 

In any case imho the fight (that CA tried to blow off when questioned in civil case deposition) was the straw that broke the camel's back.  After that fight/confrontation, nothing much fits imho as to the Ants version of events. 

I think the ire w/CA's response re. the question in civil deposition is indicative of her guilt about confronting KC that night. 

Of course some'd say the Ants aren't prone to pangs of conscience and normal human emotions.   

I just want Caylee's killer to pay for the poor little darlin's death.  And smoke everyone else who is culpable in obstruction of justice, too.

Foggy
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1606 on: April 25, 2009, 01:52:40 AM »

Exclusive: Baez Answers Questions In Anthony Case
Defense Attorney Talks To WESH 2

POSTED: 9:21 pm EDT April 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:43 pm EDT April 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez sat down with WESH 2's Bob Kealing recently to discuss the key questions surrounding the case.

Below are links to extended video excerpts of the interviews.

Video: Baez On Death Penalty  http://www.wesh.com/video/19275455/index.html

Video: Baez On Outrage  http://www.wesh.com/video/19275374/index.html

Video: Baez On Smell In Truck  http://www.wesh.com/video/19275240/index.html

Video: Report On Baez From WESH 2 On Friday  http://www.wesh.com/video/19278021/index.html

Video: Why Casey Anthony Could Go Free   http://www.wesh.com/video/19267594/index.html

Nite nite monkeys!

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1607 on: April 25, 2009, 02:02:00 AM »

FOGGY   I couldn't agree with you more about ALL those involved getting their due .
           The version from GA about seeing them leave on that morning has always niggled at me. I just don't believe him. His uncanny ability to "remember" exactly what Caylee had on really bugs me. I see my little grandson very often, babysat him all day yesterday, I am hard pressed to recall what exactly he had on. Generally I could get the shirt right but all the details, shorts,shoes etc. I dunno.  Again, the truth seems like it is a afterthought.  It seems like a story rehearsed. 
By this time in the saga, so many of their outright lies have been exposed that I doubt almost every word out of their mouths. What a terrible shame on the memory of that sweet child. The last time I believed anything CA said was her call to 911. I think she was genuinely terrified, but from then on, the shift and deflect started and hasn't stopped yet.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1608 on: April 25, 2009, 02:04:59 AM »

Thanks Capp.

Nighty-night here too.  Pleasant dreams, All.

Foggy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1609 on: April 25, 2009, 02:17:12 AM »

Exclusive: Baez Answers Questions In Anthony Case
Defense Attorney Talks To WESH 2

POSTED: 9:21 pm EDT April 24, 2009
UPDATED: 11:43 pm EDT April 24, 2009

ORLANDO, Fla. -- Casey Anthony's attorney Jose Baez sat down with WESH 2's Bob Kealing recently to discuss the key questions surrounding the case.

Below are links to extended video excerpts of the interviews.

Video: Baez On Death Penalty  http://www.wesh.com/video/19275455/index.html

Video: Baez On Outrage  http://www.wesh.com/video/19275374/index.html

Video: Baez On Smell In Truck  http://www.wesh.com/video/19275240/index.html

Video: Report On Baez From WESH 2 On Friday  http://www.wesh.com/video/19278021/index.html

Video: Why Casey Anthony Could Go Free   http://www.wesh.com/video/19267594/index.html

Nite nite monkeys!

What a loser.  Baez On Outrage        Instead of talking about his client, again it's the Jose Baez Show.  I, I, I, I,  he really thinks this is all about him. He is really an incompetent boob.
If kc wasn't such a heartless,evil babykiller I might feel like she's getting a raw deal getting stuck with him, but she is sequestered from any normal people or family who might be inclined to tell her to reconsider his capabilities. It's as if the planets all lined up perfectly for him to be representing the most self centered client in the world, who thinks that she's smarter than the FBI,LE and forensic experts. He in turn is the most self centered atty, hell bent on making a name for himself even if it's at the expense of his client's life.  A match made in hell, just as it should be.
Foggy Dew
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1610 on: April 25, 2009, 02:19:33 AM »

FOGGY   I couldn't agree with you more about ALL those involved getting their due .
           The version from GA about seeing them leave on that morning has always niggled at me. I just don't believe him. His uncanny ability to "remember" exactly what Caylee had on really bugs me. I see my little grandson very often, babysat him all day yesterday, I am hard pressed to recall what exactly he had on. Generally I could get the shirt right but all the details, shorts,shoes etc. I dunno.  Again, the truth seems like it is a afterthought.  It seems like a story rehearsed. 
By this time in the saga, so many of their outright lies have been exposed that I doubt almost every word out of their mouths. What a terrible shame on the memory of that sweet child. The last time I believed anything CA said was her call to 911. I think she was genuinely terrified, but from then on, the shift and deflect started and hasn't stopped yet.

Yupper, we are on the same page MizJay.  But truthfully I don't much care about how the Ants aren't honoring Miss Caylee's life and memory.  As my DH refers to very messed up folks, they are "broken units"...and obviously they were broken long before Miss Caylee was born and killed.   I expect nothing from them for while they played happy family, it was just a facade of little more than tissue paper.

Don't worry.  I think Caylee hears our prayers for her and the sadness we weren't there for her.  I know I wouldn't want to be anyone who'd known her and have to face life knowing I might have saved her some how, some way. 

Foggy
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1611 on: April 25, 2009, 02:21:52 AM »

Night  ALL

Justice For Caylee
Desdemona
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1612 on: April 25, 2009, 02:32:31 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4579.msg690050#msg690050

(sneaking in to post this link from February, sneaking back out...)

I come here for the children, not to stroke someone's ego.  --Darla, 12/14/09
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1613 on: April 25, 2009, 03:13:14 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4579.msg690050#msg690050

(sneaking in to post this link from February, sneaking back out...)

My post had been discussed before. I tried to search for that forensics off the computer but I guess I didn't use the right words.  Yes, that is what I was talking about earlier. That "over a month" has me confused, and the fact she has testified more than once they were always in contact, but yet she says in the email KC was not responding to her. Thanks.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Blumonkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

Earth hath no sorrow that heaven cannot heal. TM

« Reply #1614 on: April 25, 2009, 03:15:34 AM »

CA didn't cancel Oprah!  If she did it was due to her not wanting to answer the hard questions!  I wrote Oprah and told her that I felt that if she had them on it was blood money!  Then I found out that Oprah doesn't pay her guests. 
Cindy cancelled Oprah in Cindy's own mind. We all know Cindy has a mind of her own that is not based in reality.  

But one question, I don't watch Oprah. When I was wealthier I would get my nails done and they always had Oprah on TV, at the end of her show there would always be the advert saying something like, airfare paid by American Airlines, blah blah blah, Hotel accomodations were provided by Hotel so and so. So some kind of guest were getting airfare and hotel stays and it wouldn't have been Oprah, she lives in Chicago. So she may not pay for the story, but she pays for the trip. Something George and Cindy wouldnt pass up in my opinion. Just another dumb thought from JSM.

JSM,
This is a very intelligent thought! I am way behind and am trying to catch up (the story of my life).These two so-called parents are attention junkies.They had led very insignificant lives until their murdering daughter catapulted them into the limelight. Almost over night they had TV stations,reporters,Geraldo,Nancy Grace,etc.begging for a word from them.Remember the day KC was arrested on a "f'en whim" and says to Cindy "I saw your little cameo today." She was talking about TV interviews. Cindy tosses her head back,runs her fingers through her hair and answers "Which one? I've done 3 today." I ask who could even be talking about that upon finding out their granddaughter has been missing for 31 days? This family loves the attention and will do anything to keep the spotlight. When George inserted his uninvited self into Haleigh Cummings' case in Satsuma,he looked into the camera and said "Don't judge these people.We are members of a very exclusive club." Most of us would be curled up in a fetal position barely able to function. IIRC this was right after precious Caylee's memorial which was a farce, planned by Cindy so that she could be the center of attention for 2 hours.Remember Cindy singing with microphone in hand, George's deep sighs and looking toward heaven as he tells us to write a little letter to KC because she deserves our love and support? We can't forget Lee and his CMA, smooch,CMA smooch, CMA,smootch. Now we have the Anthony Sympathy And Foundation Promotion Tour with TV appearances all paid for by the TV networks. These people are takers and not givers.They will fly all over the country for their own selfish gain and would not walk across the street to help a neighbor. Sorry for the rant, but you are right on target for seeing them for who they really are. Many others see it, too. I hope your toe gets better soon so Joe can come back home. I know you miss him. So sorry for this long post.Back to lurking.

I thank God for what I have and trust God for what I need.
bikerbev
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1615 on: April 25, 2009, 06:19:16 AM »

As most monkeys know, I have been wishy washy on George, I don't see him covering up for KC...
..and isn't that always why the butler is never suspected in crime cases?  It's always the one you least expect to do it, so maybe George did help Casey.  Maybe he made up the story about seeing her on the 16th and is trying to steer 'his boat' in a different direction. 
Mary Ann
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1616 on: April 25, 2009, 06:21:15 AM »

BluMonkey.............I totally agree with your post! Good Job, it said everything I think, but when I try to write....I go off on a rant/tangent. This monkey is not too articulate! 
numbersgirl
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1617 on: April 25, 2009, 07:18:48 AM »

JSM - Trumbull County is not so much rural...but it's not "big city" either.  It's located halfway between Cleveland and Pittsburgh.  Niles and Warren are the two largest cities in Trumbull County and are side by side.  The sheriff's office here has had it's share of scandal and controversy....but they play a secondary role to the police departments of the cities that make up the county.  It's not like OCSO.  Trumbull's sheriff department is responsible for the county jail and they patrol the outlying areas within the county that don't have their own PD. 
Wow, you know your stuff NUMBERS, I knew you'd see that.  I hope you aren't mad that I kind of told of your area, please don't be mad.  I just thought that maybe you might be able to dig up some scoop on this Jim guy who stayed with the Anthony's and witnessed the fight while slore was on bail.  I do understand that there is very little to go on.  We don't even know if he is a current employee of the Trumbull Co. Sheriff's office and my god, his name is Jim, which is probably short for James.  Anyway, maybe we can do a little investigative research and report back to our monkey friends.   

I could never get mad at you Lovin!       I've been trying to get info on GA's stint with TCSO for ages!  There's not much out there.  I'll keep working on it.  Trumbull County has been so slow about setting up websites, it's just ridiculous.   I can't believe that I don't know anyone with any connections to TCSO - lol...but I don't.  I would like to verify why he left that job.  Did he "retire", leave on disability, quit.......ughhhh!  I've heard all of those and don't really know. 
trimmonthelake
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1618 on: April 25, 2009, 08:00:37 AM »

Caylee Anthony added to murdered children's memorial

By Christine Show | Sentinel Staff Writer
    April 25, 2009

Caylee Marie Anthony is now one of the hundreds of children's names listed on a Leesburg memorial dedicated to slain children.

Don Williams, 48, who created the "Waterfall of Tears," will host a ceremony at 1 p.m. today at the memorial site located at his home on Radio Road. The Rev. Robert I. Maurais of St. Edward's Episcopal Church in Mount Dora will give a blessing at the ceremony to honor the children.

Williams recently added Caylee's name to the wall along with Mitchell Moore, 20, who was shot to death by his mother earlier this month at a Casselberry shooting range, and 8-year-old Sandra Cantu of Tracy, Calif., who was kidnapped, raped and killed earlier this month. Williams, who began building the memorial more than three years ago, recently decided to build another section of the memorial to honor kids who died of illness or other tragedies after many requests to do so. Names of children already on the list include Polly Klass, JonBenét Ramsey, Jessica Lunsford and Jimmy Ryce

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/lake/orl-lkltopitem25042509apr25,0,6281293.story

~241~ "The Longer You Love,The Longer You Live,The Stronger You Feel,The More You Can Give."
~ Peter Frampton
Blink34
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1619 on: April 25, 2009, 08:15:16 AM »

I'm sure this has been posted already, but does anyone know who the "money guy" Simon Barrett is talking about is, in the link below?

http://www.bloggernews.net/120612

Evening everyone, I came in for my late nite read & to say sweet dreams to the monkey night crew!

This guy Simon & his sidekick (I think wife) Jan have a blog radio talk show, their frequent guest is Ms Pickles whom if Im not mistaken is from that other site over yonder.

Perhaps its no scoop at all & he's referring to Paul Benevides,  the guy who donated for the reward in the beginning & had the questionable raffle, associations to NLHF etc., and pretty much what quite a few of us have looked into already.  Do you remember seeing a few conversations here about him?    If not, you can go up to the top of the page, right hand side put his name in the search window it should lead you to threads where he has been discussed quite a bit.   My gut instinct tells me someone has read here, where the monkeys shine on the vine! 

Yup

Peter B has been under Federal Investigation for over a year. He has divested plenty already. That is not how Baez has been getting paid.

The first 4 days of transactions are missing from the Anthony's first trust Fund when Mark Nejame put out the reporting from Paul Kelley on it.
If Im not mistaken, Mr. Krause put out a big article stating the money issue on behalf of the Anthony's was above board so I dont even understand what this writer's opinion is based on.
None of this is news so I am not following. Ag Law and the SA's office are simply waiting for the A's and the Milstead's to file their taxes on this matter, that's all.
B
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.