April 18, 2024, 11:21:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298286 times)
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1640 on: April 25, 2009, 10:47:57 AM »

I went down stairs to write a thinking of you card to a friend, and thought of something, and flew back upstairs to post this. I never thought much about Casey and Tony that day they went to the Anthony's and Tony broke into the shed. Casey set Tony up by having him break into the shed, Tony must be the one going under, Tony broke into the shed and took the duct tape, blah, blah, blah..... Either that or I'm still hung over from my experience with a Zyrtec allergy pill yesterday 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1641 on: April 25, 2009, 10:48:12 AM »

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things / Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings / And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs / Calloo, Callay, come run away / With the cabbages and kings.

OK, I am totally and completely cooked. Night!!!!
  Cabbages and kings? Whacha talking about Boo? JSM loves stuffed cabbage rolls. Yummm
JSM, I think you better go ask Alice. And to do that, you'll have to know where Boo is...she knows where the rabbit hole is. Got any hookah pipes around? For atmosphere only, of course! It will help your toe feel better.
Tevye, who is Alice? Thanks about the toe. It is frozen right now.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1642 on: April 25, 2009, 10:48:49 AM »

I thought the tool mark expert was for the prosecution??? I can not see the prosecution doing that to their case...unless he is to prove there was no other person...

I could have swore the tool mark expert was for the prosecution too. Now I'm going to have to go find what I read.
The tool mark expert is an expert for the prosecution
I wonder what role the knife $indy found in the trunk plays in this?
I've often wondered that same thing Tevye.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1643 on: April 25, 2009, 10:50:27 AM »

The time has come, my little friends, to talk of other things / Of shoes and ships and sealing wax, of cabbages and kings / And why the sea is boiling hot, and whether pigs have wigs / Calloo, Callay, come run away / With the cabbages and kings.

Cabbages and kings? Whacha talking about Boo? JSM loves stuffed cabbage rolls. Yummm
JSM, I think you better go ask Alice. And to do that, you'll have to know where Boo is...she knows where the rabbit hole is. Got any hookah pipes around? For atmosphere only, of course! It will help your toe feel better.
It's a song, Gracie Slick from the Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship. Go ask Alice....... A great druggie song
Searching
Monkey Junky

Got my Anti Anthony Koolaid helmet on ,I'm ready!

« Reply #1644 on: April 25, 2009, 10:50:43 AM »

Have a good day monkeys...

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1645 on: April 25, 2009, 10:51:44 AM »

You too Searching, hope you are taking care of yourself.
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1646 on: April 25, 2009, 10:53:23 AM »

Go ask Alice, when your 10 feet tall 

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1647 on: April 25, 2009, 10:53:38 AM »

Alice in Wonderland! Last night, Boo was extra-special trippy...she was hilarious. It's really a good thing you weren't here, or all 3 of us woulda seen that big red button. but it's ok, don't forget, we still hate the Ants...and I bet Cin-Cin is just stewing over the lost royalties (about putting Caylee's name on that wall). I can't wait to hear her latest spewage on this! Think she'll wear green? I bet she won't, she's seen what we do to her pic when she (Mrs. Grinch) wears green!

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1648 on: April 25, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

Klaasend ~ I hope I'm not in trouble for my OT shout out.  If so I'm sorry and it won't happen again, I should have asked first if it was OK.  Lovinlife

Hmmmm, someone seems to be snuzzling up close to Klaas tonight!. 
I think I caught mod-a-phobia from JSM! 

Yeah, I'd say so!! Mods are awesome and you can hide behind their skirts when the poo is flying!! My God, if JSM and I have not been banned for O/T, you have little chance of facing the Big Red One. 
  JSM would have had the red button months ago because Boo seems to make me laugh and go off topic.   

Oh yeah, blame it on the dog like usual. Did you know JSM that when you go to bed, Josef comes on line and posts under your name??? Hmmmm, he's a whole lot smarter than you think!!!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1649 on: April 25, 2009, 10:55:47 AM »

I went down stairs to write a thinking of you card to a friend, and thought of something, and flew back upstairs to post this. I never thought much about Casey and Tony that day they went to the Anthony's and Tony broke into the shed. Casey set Tony up by having him break into the shed, Tony must be the one going under, Tony broke into the shed and took the duct tape, blah, blah, blah..... Either that or I'm still hung over from my experience with a Zyrtec allergy pill yesterday 
I think you are exactly right about trying to pin it on Tony, or Jesse because she kept calling him for gas that one day and he wouldn't drive out there and help her. Then the shower thing. She was trying to pin it on someone, just don't know which one it would be.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1650 on: April 25, 2009, 10:56:45 AM »

Hey JSM, are you STILL icing your toe? Isn't that effective for like the first 24-48 hours? Or is it just for pain relief? Take the pills!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1651 on: April 25, 2009, 10:57:07 AM »

I think you are exactly right about trying to pin it on Tony, or Jesse because she kept calling him for gas that one day and he wouldn't drive out there and help her. Then the shower thing. She was trying to pin it on someone, just don't know which one it would be.
Casey was definitely trying to set someone up. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1652 on: April 25, 2009, 10:59:26 AM »

Hey JSM, are you STILL icing your toe? Isn't that effective for like the first 24-48 hours? Or is it just for pain relief? Take the pills!
And while you are taking the pills JSM, listen to Jefferson Airplane's, Go Ask Alice. 
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1653 on: April 25, 2009, 11:00:54 AM »

I thought the tool mark expert was for the prosecution??? I can not see the prosecution doing that to their case...unless he is to prove there was no other person...

I could have swore the tool mark expert was for the prosecution too. Now I'm going to have to go find what I read.

Than NRCG, I thought I read that. I remember looking for who he was with. Yep that SA is covering all bases and no matter what direction Baez is coming from he'll be prepared. Unlike some attorneys who seem to want to sit on their hands and whine when others don't do the work for them. Honestly, I'd be scared chitless if I were KC, she is so snowed by those she has chosen to surround herself with. They tell her what she wants to hear, they placate her and tell her she is going to beat the charges and hold her head up high afterward, meanwhile they are making up the BBQ sauce on the side while she patiently waits in the pot of water. The heat is being turned up so slowly, she doesn't even realize she's being cooked.

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1654 on: April 25, 2009, 11:02:06 AM »

It's a song, Gracie Slick from the Jefferson Airplane/Jefferson Starship. Go ask Alice....... A great druggie song
Thanks No Rose, at first I thought they were talking about a monkey.

Now I know that song, it always scared me as a kid.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1655 on: April 25, 2009, 11:03:37 AM »

That's what they are doing, sure Casey honey, you will be acquitted, don't worry about a thing, just read your law books and eat to your heart's content, and then go purge all night long. 
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1656 on: April 25, 2009, 11:04:47 AM »

You too searching, come back soon!

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1657 on: April 25, 2009, 11:04:51 AM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1658 on: April 25, 2009, 11:07:11 AM »

I wonder what role the knife $indy found in the trunk plays in this?

I've often wondered about that knife too.  Maybe KC used it to cut the duct tape?? Shame on Cindy, not caring to find out the truth about how her only Grand daughter died. Shame shame on you Cindy, you claimed to have loved Caylee so much, yet when she needed you most, you lowered your eyes and looked the other way.... taking a CHANCE that the worst wouldn't happen. Shame.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1659 on: April 25, 2009, 11:07:25 AM »

And while you are taking the pills JSM, listen to Jefferson Airplane's, Go Ask Alice. 
Parody # 1 (kids, if you see me doing this all day, remind me of the 7 chapters and 2 papers I have to have done by Monday morning, as a monkey favor, please!)

One lie makes her larger
And one lie makes her small
And the ones her mother gives her
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Casey
When she’s ten feet tall

And if you go stealing gas cans
And you know you're going to fall
Tell them a caterpillar with EYEBROWS has given you the call
Call Casey
When she was just small

When the men in the police car
get up and tell you where to go
And you just had some kind of mushroom (hairdo)
And your mind is moving slow
Go ask Cindy
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the whole Anthony family is talking backwards
And the Evil Mistress of Doom’s "Off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said

Feed your head [PopTarts]
Feed your head [PopTarts]

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.