April 16, 2024, 08:38:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298123 times)
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1680 on: April 25, 2009, 11:27:25 AM »

You are probably right JSM, Cindy will try to sue. I like green also, why is Cindy always in green now, she didn't use to be in green all the time? 
She will sue, if she wants to win though she better hire that attorney that turns her stomach (Mr Morgan) 

She never wore green until recently. Like it is some secret code to KC. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1681 on: April 25, 2009, 11:28:35 AM »

Hey JSM, are you STILL icing your toe? Isn't that effective for like the first 24-48 hours? Or is it just for pain relief? Take the pills!
And while you are taking the pills JSM, listen to Jefferson Airplane's, Go Ask Alice. 
Parody # 1 (kids, if you see me doing this all day, remind me of the 7 chapters and 2 papers I have to have done by Monday morning, as a monkey favor, please!)

One lie makes her larger
And one lie makes her small
And the ones her mother gives her
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Casey
When she’s ten feet tall

And if you go stealing gas cans
And you know you're going to fall
Tell them a caterpillar with EYEBROWS has given you the call
Call Casey
When she was just small

When the men in the police car
get up and tell you where to go
And you just had some kind of mushroom (hairdo)
And your mind is moving slow
Go ask Cindy
I think she'll know

When logic and proportion
Have fallen sloppy dead
And the whole Anthony family is talking backwards
And the Evil Mistress of Doom’s "Off with her head!"
Remember what the dormouse said

Feed your head [PopTarts]

Tev, I think you just finished your Term paper!! Straight up A!!! Hell, you can be on this board all day doing research on those subjects. Kind of a what not to do guide!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1682 on: April 25, 2009, 11:28:47 AM »

Hey JSM, are you STILL icing your toe? Isn't that effective for like the first 24-48 hours? Or is it just for pain relief? Take the pills!
He said to ice it until Sunday, then to soak it in ice water/warm water. Like hell I will stick my toe in ice water. Don't worry I am taking the pills when it starts hurting big time. I took one about an hour ago. The ice does seem to help alot, but the pills are much better. 
That's usually the case 
Only thing is I will probably be drooling on my keyboard before we get to the next new cage. 

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1683 on: April 25, 2009, 11:30:50 AM »

And while you are taking the pills JSM, listen to Jefferson Airplane's, Go Ask Alice. 
I may do that, though that song scared me as a little kid. That and a song about knights in satin. 
JSM, Nights in White Satin scared you? But, but, the Moody Blues were so cute! And they had the London Philharmonic to back them up! Who couldn't love that? I'm getting that you're a little younger than I. Gah, if my mom knew what the lyrics to the songs we loved were, she'd have taken all our transistor radios away! Even now, sometimes I'm shocked when I see what the lyrics really meant.

Until I was in my 20's, I was sure "Go Ask Alice" was about Alice in Wonderland. Then, I re-read the lyrics, looked into Gracie Slick, and took it off the list of songs to play for my babies. (But I still love the song!)

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1684 on: April 25, 2009, 11:30:53 AM »

I went down stairs to write a thinking of you card to a friend, and thought of something, and flew back upstairs to post this. I never thought much about Casey and Tony that day they went to the Anthony's and Tony broke into the shed. Casey set Tony up by having him break into the shed, Tony must be the one going under, Tony broke into the shed and took the duct tape, blah, blah, blah..... Either that or I'm still hung over from my experience with a Zyrtec allergy pill yesterday 
I think you are exactly right about trying to pin it on Tony, or Jesse because she kept calling him for gas that one day and he wouldn't drive out there and help her. Then the shower thing. She was trying to pin it on someone, just don't know which one it would be.
Casey was definitely trying to set someone up. 
Yes she was, when those two didn't pan out after she was arrested, she still had Ricardo and Amy to blame. Don't put it past the Ants that they will blame little green martian men next.   

You know that really scares the hell out of me. My oldest boy is a Knight in Shining Armor. He would have brought her the gas no matter how inconvenient it was for him. He can't stand to see a woman cry or if she is in trouble, lend a helping hand.  He's gone out in the middle of the night in a snowstorm to help an ex girlfriend with her car being stuck. Oh the heartache I would be enduring if someone was trying to set him up. He's too good for his own good.
I'm sorry Boo, but your son sounds wonderful. The only thing you needn't be afraid of is he isn't dating slores that are looking for a scapegoat to pin a murder on him. Be glad he is a knight in shining armour. JMO JSM

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1685 on: April 25, 2009, 11:37:19 AM »

I may do that, though that song scared me as a little kid. That and a song about knights in satin. 
JSM, Nights in White Satin scared you? But, but, the Moody Blues were so cute! And they had the London Philharmonic to back them up! Who couldn't love that? I'm getting that you're a little younger than I. Gah, if my mom knew what the lyrics to the songs we loved were, she'd have taken all our transistor radios away! Even now, sometimes I'm shocked when I see what the lyrics really meant.

Until I was in my 20's, I was sure "Go Ask Alice" was about Alice in Wonderland. Then, I re-read the lyrics, looked into Gracie Slick, and took it off the list of songs to play for my babies. (But I still love the song!)
Yes it scared me. My uncle used to always play it and I always wondered why a KNIGHT would be wearing SATIN  It still creeps me out to this day. I don't know why it still scares me. That's funny my mom probably didn't know what the lyrics meant either. I think she listened to that kind of music when I was little, but I remember my uncle listening to it more.

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1686 on: April 25, 2009, 11:39:34 AM »

Parody # 1 (kids, if you see me doing this all day, remind me of the 7 chapters and 2 papers I have to have done by Monday morning, as a monkey favor, please!)

One lie makes her larger
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Casey
When she’s ten feet tall

Call Casey
When she was just small

Go ask Cindy
I think she'll know

Have fallen sloppy dead

Tev, I think you just finished your Term paper!! Straight up A!!! Hell, you can be on this board all day doing research on those subjects. Kind of a what not to do guide!
Why, thank you Professor Boo! I'll take that A!

Really, I thought about using the Ants as examples in all my papers, but then the professors might think I'm a little obsessed, and instead of inviting me to observe a 12 step meeting, might require me to start ATTENDING them. So, I pretty much keep the Ant stuff on the down low in class....but sometimes I'm LMAO in class ( thinking "Oh, that's such an Anthony move", or, "OMG! What are you, an Anthony??") , and no one knows why. And it's really hard not to pull up sacred monkeys in class...so if you ever see me here on Weds between 6-10, DO NOT TALK TO ME!!

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1687 on: April 25, 2009, 11:43:50 AM »

Casey Anthony case: In WESH interview, Jose Baez apologizes if he hasn't shown outrage that wronged woman is jailed

posted by halboedeker on Apr 25, 2009 10:43:11 AM

Where is the outrage from the defense that the wrong woman has been jailed?

Bob Kealing of WESH-Channel 2 asked that question of Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony in her murder trial.

"I apologize if I haven't shown that previously," Baez said.

"I've pulled out all the stops to try to get her the best defense possible," he added. "That's what I'm mostly concerned with. I have to stay focused. I can't get emotional."

Anthony is charged with the first-degree murder of her daughter, Caylee. WESH has heralded its interview with Baez as an exclusive -- the first the attorney has given since the state decided to seek the death penalty. The NBC affiliate aired reports Thursday and Friday -- the first two days of the May sweeps ratings period -- and put other parts of the interview on its Web site.

Kealing asked how Baez will try to explain the smell of decomposition in Anthony's car trunk. Baez countered that the lab has said it could possibly be decomposition -- a "very presumptive result," Baez said. Baez added that the evidence hasn't been submitted in court and that the science behind it isn't fully accepted. 

Did you find the interview worthwhile? Or not?

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-jose-baez-apologizes-to-wesh-if-he-hasnt-shown-outrage-previously.html
Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1688 on: April 25, 2009, 11:49:03 AM »

Casey Anthony case: In WESH interview, Jose Baez apologizes if he hasn't shown outrage that wronged woman is jailed

Bob Kealing of WESH-Channel 2 asked that question of Jose Baez, who is representing Casey Anthony in her murder trial.

"I've pulled out all the stops to try to get her the best defense possible," he added. "That's what I'm mostly concerned with. I have to stay focused. I can't get emotional."

Kealing asked how Baez will try to explain the smell of decomposition in Anthony's car trunk. Baez countered that the lab has said it could possibly be decomposition -- a "very presumptive result," Baez said. Baez added that the evidence hasn't been submitted in court and that the science behind it isn't fully accepted. 

Bozo better get focused. As for the death smell in the card, do the words "It smells like there's a damn dead body in the car" ring any bells for ya, bozo?

All Bobo is trying to do is taint the jury pool, just like George and Cindy. He's complaining about the prosecution releasing docs...is he really so dumb he doesn't know the laws in his state? Maybe he's so dumb that he thinks premeditated murder isn't a crime, if the murderer is hot and likes licorice?

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1689 on: April 25, 2009, 11:56:17 AM »

One lie makes her larger
Don't do anything at all
Go ask Casey
When she’s ten feet tall

Call Casey
When she was just small

Go ask Cindy
I think she'll know

Have fallen sloppy dead

Why, thank you Professor Boo! I'll take that A!

Really, I thought about using the Ants as examples in all my papers, but then the professors might think I'm a little obsessed, and instead of inviting me to observe a 12 step meeting, might require me to start ATTENDING them. So, I pretty much keep the Ant stuff on the down low in class....but sometimes I'm LMAO in class ( thinking "Oh, that's such an Anthony move", or, "OMG! What are you, an Anthony??") , and no one knows why. And it's really hard not to pull up sacred monkeys in class...so if you ever see me here on Weds between 6-10, DO NOT TALK TO ME!!
My mom says I am addicted to SM too.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1690 on: April 25, 2009, 11:57:02 AM »

Bozo better get focused. As for the death smell in the card, do the words "It smells like there's a damn dead body in the car" ring any bells for ya, bozo?

All Bobo is trying to do is taint the jury pool, just like George and Cindy. He's complaining about the prosecution releasing docs...is he really so dumb he doesn't know the laws in his state? Maybe he's so dumb that he thinks premeditated murder isn't a crime, if the murderer is hot and likes licorice?

Spindy - "It smells like theres's a damn dead body in the car"
Georgie - "It's a smell you never forget (insert puking sounds now"
Lee - "The garage was filled with the smell, nothing I have smelled before"
Tow Truck driver - "The smell was overwhelming"

Yes BoBo these are all presumptive. You Putz!
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1691 on: April 25, 2009, 11:57:45 AM »

I really don't know about him. Doesn't he have people who actually graduated law school helping him?? How can you complain about the release of documents, text messages, video when HE himself FOUGHT to release them? SA wanted to keep it secret from the public and he said no. Doesn't his panel point this out to him? I think he fights just to fight. Maybe the the SA should agree that KC is innocent and he would go before the judge and Nah aaaah, she's guilty, so told me herself! So take that SA!!

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1692 on: April 25, 2009, 11:58:02 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Guest!!!

Thought I would jump in for a few before I get busy.

Does the news guy really want our opinion on how we think Bozo's interview went???? I DON"T THINK SO!!!

Teyve, about your pipe...My mom loves yard sales..she came in one Sat. with the "cutest" little vase she had ever seen. It was all decorated so pretty. My sister and I just started rofl. It was a pot pipe .

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #1693 on: April 25, 2009, 11:59:13 AM »

Does the news guy really want our opinion on how we think Bozo's interview went???? I DON"T THINK SO!!!

Teyve, about your pipe...My mom loves yard sales..she came in one Sat. with the "cutest" little vase she had ever seen. It was all decorated so pretty. My sister and I just started rofl. It was a pot pipe .

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1694 on: April 25, 2009, 12:01:03 PM »

Oh Darla!! She's so precious!!! 

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1695 on: April 25, 2009, 12:01:30 PM »

That is so funny and I can see my Mom doing!
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1696 on: April 25, 2009, 12:01:36 PM »

Right Tevye, her own mother said there was a smell of death and that was after she cleaned the car up. Stupid Baez, complaining about the documents being released? Has he ever gone and picked the evidence up at the courthouse that was gonna cost him money? The only Baez gets evidence is doc dumps, because his whining to the judge about not getting evidence hasn't gone over to well with Judge Strickland. JMO JSM

Tevye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1697 on: April 25, 2009, 12:03:01 PM »

BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1698 on: April 25, 2009, 12:03:44 PM »

That is so funny and I can see my Mom doing!

Pretty Vases!!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1699 on: April 25, 2009, 12:04:43 PM »

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.