March 28, 2024, 11:50:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 297073 times)
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #1740 on: April 25, 2009, 01:25:09 PM »

Hi Monkeys I'm only here for a little while but was just thinking about something. Why do you Monkeys think C&G&LA do not go to visit KC in jail? Do you really believe it's because they don't want to be recorded? Is it because KC refuses to see them, or they refuse to see her? I don't truly believe it's ONLY because they don't want to be recorded. If they truly believe in her innocence and truly miss her, they'd visit her anyhow just to say HELLO, we LOVE you, we MISS you. But, they haven't done that. So, who is refusing to see who??

IIRC Bozo does not want her to see them. I really don't think Casey wants to see them anyway. She has not acknowledged them in court the last couple of times they have been there.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1741 on: April 25, 2009, 01:26:07 PM »

Going out on a limb here, I notice the more we complain and rant about what Spindy is wearing or doing the more she seems to oblige us by repeating it. I think it's a big from Spindy to people and Monkeys alike. Spindella de Trashmouth should go back home to her and shut the <expletive here> up.

Hi Miki! Sorry to barge in, but I've always loved the "trailer trash" smilies! I have a clearer version, so thought I'd "share" it with you (& all the monkeys):

Enjoy!     (P.S. Smilies are so fun!)

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1742 on: April 25, 2009, 01:28:02 PM »

Hi Monkeys I'm only here for a little while but was just thinking about something. Why do you Monkeys think C&G&LA do not go to visit KC in jail? Do you really believe it's because they don't want to be recorded? Is it because KC refuses to see them, or they refuse to see her? I don't truly believe it's ONLY because they don't want to be recorded. If they truly believe in her innocence and truly miss her, they'd visit her anyhow just to say HELLO, we LOVE you, we MISS you. But, they haven't done that. So, who is refusing to see who??

Hi QM, I am only here for a few too.  What kind of browser do you have? I'm using IE and am having trouble loading .gifs, they load as .bitmaps. Thought we had solved problem, but we haven't.

I think it is all Bobo's circus and he's the ringmaster. That is, I think he is telling Casey to refuse their visits. JMO

Jesus loves the little children, all the children in the world.
Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Words: C. Her­bert Wool­ston (1856-1927)  Music: George F. Root (1820-1895)
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1743 on: April 25, 2009, 01:28:12 PM »

Hi QuietMonkey. I agree, it's not only b/c they don't want to be recorded, although I do think that's part of it.
I have a feeling it's mostly Bozo and KC. Im sure after all the jailhouse tapes came out Bozo wanted to keep the Ants as far away as he could b/c he knows no matter how hard KC tries, she's gonna look like a guilty biotch.

On the other hand, KC is such a "spiteful b**ch" that she is probably refusing to see them on her own....b/c even if Bozo tries to shut it down, it's ultimately her decision if she wants to see her family. I don't think they've visited her since the grand jury/murder charge. She's probably holding a grudge for GA testifying against her. And by saying "no visits", she still has a hold over them. It's like she always wants the upper hand...

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1744 on: April 25, 2009, 01:29:53 PM »

'''''''

IIRC Bozo does not want her to see them. I really don't think Casey wants to see them anyway. She has not acknowledged them in court the last couple of times they have been there.

I agree darla, she didn't seem to acknowledge them since the first time she saw them in court. To me it seems JB may be keeping them "apart"??

RIP Sweet Puppy
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1745 on: April 25, 2009, 01:29:57 PM »

Hi Monkeys and Guests!!! It's a beautiful 80 degree day here in Ohio.
Hope everyone is having a good day

Isn't it glorious????!!!! The sunshine is calling to me.

Red and yellow, black and white, they are precious in his sight. Jesus loves the little children of the world.

Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1746 on: April 25, 2009, 01:32:30 PM »

Capp, I wanted to tell you your bombshell post last night was awsome!

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1747 on: April 25, 2009, 01:34:12 PM »

I'll be leaving in awhile to watch my son play baseball! Can't wait! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1748 on: April 25, 2009, 01:34:50 PM »

Cecybeans!! Come to my rescue!!! Mizjay is trying to steal my new monkey friend!! She's got better stuff than I do! It's not all about the stuff! ....... I got twizzlers...... anyone want some? sniff sniff

LMAO!  I just jumped on and am reading to catch up!  My thread is always open and minimized when I have other work to do so I probably look like Lurker DeLuxe, but I just want to cut down on time if I get a few seconds to read.  My computer was taken over by alien beings in the house last night and I have just wrestled it away.

BooMonkey you don't need no stinkin' twizzlers you are full of awesome monkiness! (I do admit I love Twizzlers although I must say the Bozo-KC spitfest rope a thon has put me off of them lately.)

Flamma fumo est proxima
Fanny Mae
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1749 on: April 25, 2009, 01:36:22 PM »

If you see the last post to you, can you leave me a message in musings and I will get it later.

I'm going out in the sunshine. BBL!

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1750 on: April 25, 2009, 01:38:10 PM »

The sunshine is calling me too.....BUT I've gotta watch the Buckeyes spring game on tv....is that horrible or what?? Oh well...it gives me a chance to talk to my monkey friends!

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1751 on: April 25, 2009, 01:38:24 PM »

If you see the last post to you, can you leave me a message in musings and I will get it later.

I'm going out in the sunshine. BBL!

OK call me a DUMB monkey, but I don't understand!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1752 on: April 25, 2009, 01:41:02 PM »

Very observant of you Miki, the insanity is that she actually thinks she is going to get away with it all, no different than her evil spawn...never mind all her actions & statements regarding this case, I mean come on she actually had no thought process in taking on Oprah's integrity in her own present situation?   Cindy has always been a wannabe, but she is classless, nothing but a bottomfeeder who thinks way too much of herself.   A narcissist type that cannot think past the nose on her own face & has no remorse about what she says or does to reach her agenda.   One thing is for certain beyond life on this earth, this family will have their ultimate judgment day & suffice it to say, their final destination won't include seeing Caylee again when that day arrives.  You nailed that one!

Oh yes I agree, she thinks she is where she deserves to be now, all thoughts of Caylee and her slore daughter have long since been relegated to the back seat. She is front and center and doesn't care how she holds the position, I can see this behavior escalating as the trial approaches just to maintain the spotlight that's on her. Although a legend in her own mind, Integrity is a word this woman was never got very familiar with. Oprah made a very well judged decision on canceling the Interview....I also think Cindy outrageous statement could have a little truth in there, Oprah wouldn't have gone easy on her and Cindy hates to lose face. Conceited addle witted upstart that she is, I hope to see this in her future

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1753 on: April 25, 2009, 01:41:14 PM »

Can't find it quick, but the pics of the contents of kc's car...there was a bunch of CRAP in the car, if it was cleaned why leave boots, trash bads, clothes hanger ect. There was enough junk to fill a whole table in that photo, what makes us think it was cleaned?

IIRC some of that stuff was in a garbage bag that Spindy said she had taken out of the car. She gave them the bag when they came for the car.
Have we ever seen pics of the inside of the car before they started to process it. The garbage bag was recovered from the tow yard, I know, but was the car itself not full of crap?  Other than cindy removing the clothing, boots and knife, do we know that it was CLEANED before LE got posession?

I do not think we have ever seen pics of the interior of the car before they started processing it, if memory serves I think there were pictures of the trunk in discovery but much was already taken out of it.  The Anthonys spoke of airing out the car & taking things out of it, Cindy said she gave LE a bag after they arrived to the house.   To be honest, I think they were cleaning out the car but it was too overwhelming to complete so that is why when Lee arrived he found the car in the garage to be airing out but he was even overcome by the horrible stench.  George & Cindy went back to work (I think by design) but Cindy spoke of picking up Casey's car to her co-workers where they advised her to call 911 but she refused & stated that she was waiting to talk to Casey to get an explanation.  Cindy also texted Casey that afternoon "Call me asap...major problem."   She also took things out of Casey's purse/wallet even commenting on keeping the nearly $200 in cash (probably Amy's from Casey going to the bank with Amy's check for $250 in cash).   We know Cindy went thru washing clothes, even sending Casey's pants to the dry cleaners because OCSO asked AGAIN for the receipt from Cindy & for her to give them that pair of pants as she kept telling them she would but never did during her interview with them.  They asked Cindy to give them her JC Penney's statement, she argued with them that "there was nothing on it" but then later out of spite she claimed to have given receipts & stuff to Baez.  Cindy even lied on national TV about OCSO not picking up the car for two days & made it sound like they didnt take stuff that she offered to give them, the fact is they got a search warrant to take the car after Casey was arrested on the 16th.   So everyone can see that from early on Cindy was not only covering/protecting Casey but she was willing to tamper with evidence which is a far cry from her statements of wanting to cooperate with LE.  She knew those pants were stained & smelled of what transpired.

It is my strong contention she has been willing to help Casey because she knows the last straw was their fight the night of the 15th as well as while Cindy has expressed on occasion being fed up with Casey, George, or even Lee for things they have done over the years it is very clear she never wanted anyone outside that household to know what transpired amongst them - the strongest evidence of this is as a nurse adamantly denying Casey was pregnant & claiming she was still a virgin....hello!  As Cindy's family members stated, it was absurd & they couldnt figure out why she was trying to hide the inevitable knowing a child would be born.

Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1754 on: April 25, 2009, 01:46:48 PM »

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainment_tv_tvblog/2009/04/casey-anthony-case-jose-baez-apologizes-to-wesh-if-he-hasnt-shown-outrage-previously.html

But Does Cindy Anthony Really Believe Her Daughter Killed Her Granddaughter?
A voicemail left by Cindy Anthony with a detective investigating the case of her missing granddaughter, Caylee Anthony, somewhat contradicts the statements that George Anthony has made that their daughter, Casey Anthony, could not have had anything to do with hurting their granddaughter.
Most recently, Cindy and George Anthony were on CBS' "Early Show" and told Maggie Rodriguez that they did not believe their daughter was involved and that they would support her throughout, no matter the outcome.

ABC Action News reports that back in July 2008, shortly after Cindy Anthony made a 911 call and told police that the trunk of her car smelled "like there's been a dead body in the damn car," Cindy Anthony left a voicemail for Sergeant John Allen that showed that she did believe Casey Anthony knew something about missing Caylee. The voicemail, which is four minutes long, states in part: "I'm very sorry, because I've been more bent over backwards than anybody else in this investigation. Casey had to have help, no matter what the scenario might be, so there are people who know that information."

Not only does Cindy Anthony believe that her daughter, Casey Anthony, had something to do with Caylee Anthony's disappearance, it could be safe to assume that she believes that Casey knows something about the death of Caylee. But denial is a strong force, and belief that her daughter knew about the circumstances of her missing child is a far cry from allowing herself to believe that her daughter had something to do with the actual death of little Caylee Anthony.

"I don't think it's possible for my daughter to hurt anyone," George Anthony said on the "Early Show." "And she wouldn't definitely hurt her own child. My gosh, I've seen the love every single day that she had for her."

http://www.associatedcontent.com/article/1683006/casey_anthony_case_cindy_anthony_voicemail.html?cat=17

Well, here is another monkey wrench in George's statement of "seen the love every single day that she had her" often Casey didnt have Caylee with her, nor many many nights so is that why he worded it that way?   But interestingly, he seems to forget that for several months he was separated from Cindy & did not live at home (see his OCSO interview).

Miki Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1755 on: April 25, 2009, 01:48:23 PM »

Hi Miki! Sorry to barge in, but I've always loved the "trailer trash" smilies! I have a clearer version, so thought I'd "share" it with you (& all the monkeys):

Thank you QM, I always love your smileys I'm such a collector

QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1756 on: April 25, 2009, 01:51:08 PM »

You're welcome Miki!

RIP Sweet Puppy
QuietMonkey
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1757 on: April 25, 2009, 01:53:15 PM »

Congrats Fanny Mae on 1000 posts!! 

RIP Sweet Puppy
cecybeans
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1758 on: April 25, 2009, 01:54:33 PM »

I'm sure this has been posted already, but does anyone know who the "money guy" Simon Barrett is talking about is, in the link below?

http://www.bloggernews.net/120612

The only one I can think of is the Rosen guy. He's supposed to be really rich. Honestly can't think of who else would have been mentioned.

Was he the one raffling off dream cars?

I think that is P. Benevides - owner of the Exotic Car Rental company that donated three cars for the raffle that KFN/NLHF had last year.  He also put up a huge amount of the reward money with the 90 day expiration date for discovery of an alive Caylee (that was a pretty safe bet).  He owns another company that does fancy airplane rentals or something.  I always thought his relationship to all the players was a tad hinky dink.  Wonder if he could be the "older gentleman" that GA supposedly knew that was also rumored to be Caylee's dad.  I posted some stuff about him on that site last fall if I remember.  A word of caution - Barrett is no Blink and bnn is no SM. 

Flamma fumo est proxima
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1759 on: April 25, 2009, 01:54:36 PM »

You're welcome Miki!

LMAO!!!!! OMG you guys are tooooo funny! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.