April 26, 2024, 06:02:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony #126 4/23/09 - 4/25/09  (Read 298930 times)
mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1760 on: April 25, 2009, 02:04:49 PM »

Right Tevye, her own mother said there was a smell of death and that was after she cleaned the car up. Stupid Baez, complaining about the documents being released? Has he ever gone and picked the evidence up at the courthouse that was gonna cost him money? The only Baez gets evidence is doc dumps, because his whining to the judge about not getting evidence hasn't gone over to well with Judge Strickland. JMO JSM

Right? So think about this: Cindy is in the car, cleaning and scrubbing, smelling that smell in mega form. She KNOWS the smell is that of a dead body. The ONLY one missing is Caylee.... she knew deep in her heart what happened. She deliberately made the decision to go along with the story KC gave her, ignoring the fact that Caylee was out there somewhere. She didn't smack the hell out of her and demand to be taken to the body. She coddled her, let her know it was OK to continue this lie and she was going to help her anyway she could. KC grabbed that brass ring and ran with it. Caylee then became something that would harm her daughter. She didn't want her found, lest there be more evidence. The longer out there, the better the chance evidence would wash away. If the body decomposed enough it would be impossible to tell if flesh was cut to bleed out or another fashion that would leave no evidence on the bones only. Cindy made that decision.

Yes, Slore killed her daughter and will fry for that. But Cindy stepped up the game. I really believe that if under pressure and no protection of her family, KC would have confessed a long time ago. 

Thanks a lot for leavin me out in the driveway all night. Woke up with steering wheel face!!!!!!

I still don't think mommy dearest scrubbed and cleaned because she was concerned for her killer/slore daughter. i feel like it's all about her!  Her image, she can't possibly accept that her family could be judged negatively if she herself didn't allow it.  Every time somebody can throw in her face the obvious  (kc's pregnancy, the decomp smell, the sleezy pics) she doesn't blink an eye and begins the spin. She is the family dominatrix,  she decides what others will hear, she decides what they will do. When kc went and did the unthinkable, it shook her up for a few minutes but then her natural instinct took over. Preserving her image as the June Cleaver , the chili makin mom to all the crowd. The smart one who will make lemonade out of the lemons her dumbazz lid left her to clean up. She'll turn this whole nasty episode around, get sympathy, sell things with Caylee on them, start a foundation, get famous.

She's been able to keep up the role only because kc has been mum. The big question is why. Either Bozo is keeping her out of the loop, her deep seated fear of momsy or her stunted rationale that she's committed a slick murder that can be pinned on somebody else. Maybe all the above and more?

I totally agree with you last line, except that I don't know if I think it was protection from the family so much as alienation, she's the liability, she's tarnishing the image, so she's on her own. We'll punish her by not talking to her but we'll pretend it's because we love her so much.    These people could be an entire semester in any college course. NUTS I TELL YA
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1761 on: April 25, 2009, 02:10:25 PM »

Being bored waiting for laundry I decided to do some checking on fringe players.  Remember this article:

U.S Rep. Alan Grayson wants $500K for Caylee Anthony missing child foundation
Amy L. Edwards | Sentinel Staff Writer
4:42 PM EDT, April 15, 2009
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news/local/breakingnews/orl-bk-caylee-anthony-grayson-041509,0,5492508.story

Well Grayson has a relationship with Mark Nejame.  Based on this:

Mr. Alan Grayson and Mr. Mark Nejame invite you to an afternoon

with special guest

House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD)
3:30 PM - 5:00 PM

At the Law Offices of Mark Nejame
189 South Orange Avenue, Suite 1800, Orlando, FL 32801

$250.00 suggested donation per person

http://blog.graysonforcongress.com/post/2008/10/Fundraiser-this-Thursday-with-House-Majority-Leader-Steny-Hoyer.aspx

I am guessing they have known each other for a while.  I just found it interesting......

mizjay
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1762 on: April 25, 2009, 02:10:26 PM »

Very observant of you Miki, the insanity is that she actually thinks she is going to get away with it all, no different than her evil spawn...never mind all her actions & statements regarding this case, I mean come on she actually had no thought process in taking on Oprah's integrity in her own present situation?   Cindy has always been a wannabe, but she is classless, nothing but a bottomfeeder who thinks way too much of herself.   A narcissist type that cannot think past the nose on her own face & has no remorse about what she says or does to reach her agenda.   One thing is for certain beyond life on this earth, this family will have their ultimate judgment day & suffice it to say, their final destination won't include seeing Caylee again when that day arrives.  You nailed that one!

Oh yes I agree, she thinks she is where she deserves to be now, all thoughts of Caylee and her slore daughter have long since been relegated to the back seat. She is front and center and doesn't care how she holds the position, I can see this behavior escalating as the trial approaches just to maintain the spotlight that's on her. Although a legend in her own mind, Integrity is a word this woman was never got very familiar with. Oprah made a very well judged decision on canceling the Interview....I also think Cindy outrageous statement could have a little truth in there, Oprah wouldn't have gone easy on her and Cindy hates to lose face. Conceited addle witted upstart that she is, I hope to see this in her future

I see in the eternity it takes me to type a post both of you say what was on my mind too!!  Good points, ITA   
Tevye
Monkey Junky

Burn, baby, burn...'Ol Sparky is waiting for you!

« Reply #1763 on: April 25, 2009, 02:11:32 PM »

Thanks Fanny!
I'm not Boo, but I do play her on TV....the older hippy looking chick is usually the role.

Remember Ladies, get the damm mamm!     Thanks, Brandi!
Cappuccino
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1764 on: April 25, 2009, 02:15:05 PM »

Its a gorgeous day here & Im off to go shopping...ca ching!   Have a fabulous day & cyas later

MUAH!

Steel Monkey
Monkey Junky Jr.

KOT

« Reply #1765 on: April 25, 2009, 02:31:10 PM »

Its a gorgeous day here & Im off to go shopping...ca ching!   Have a fabulous day & cyas later

MUAH!

Buy yourself something nice for trial Co-Chair!   
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1766 on: April 25, 2009, 02:35:16 PM »

'''''''
Hi Monkeys I'm only here for a little while but was just thinking about something. Why do you Monkeys think C&G&LA do not go to visit KC in jail? Do you really believe it's because they don't want to be recorded? Is it because KC refuses to see them, or they refuse to see her? I don't truly believe it's ONLY because they don't want to be recorded. If they truly believe in her innocence and truly miss her, they'd visit her anyhow just to say HELLO, we LOVE you, we MISS you. But, they haven't done that. So, who is refusing to see who??

IIRC Bozo does not want her to see them. I really don't think Casey wants to see them anyway. She has not acknowledged them in court the last couple of times they have been there.

I agree darla, she didn't seem to acknowledge them since the first time she saw them in court. To me it seems JB may be keeping them "apart"??

I have always thought that ever since Baez was given the OK to take his laptop into the jail with him that they have contacted the Anthonys and tele-conferenced on Skype or ssomethiing. 
There is no way Cindy could leave Casey alone that long..
Western Observr
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1767 on: April 25, 2009, 02:38:41 PM »

Can't find it quick, but the pics of the contents of kc's car...there was a bunch of CRAP in the car, if it was cleaned why leave boots, trash bads, clothes hanger ect. There was enough junk to fill a whole table in that photo, what makes us think it was cleaned?

IIRC some of that stuff was in a garbage bag that Spindy said she had taken out of the car. She gave them the bag when they came for the car.
Have we ever seen pics of the inside of the car before they started to process it. The garbage bag was recovered from the tow yard, I know, but was the car itself not full of crap?  Other than cindy removing the clothing, boots and knife, do we know that it was CLEANED before LE got posession?

I do not think we have ever seen pics of the interior of the car before they started processing it, if memory serves I think there were pictures of the trunk in discovery but much was already taken out of it.  The Anthonys spoke of airing out the car & taking things out of it, Cindy said she gave LE a bag after they arrived to the house.   To be honest, I think they were cleaning out the car but it was too overwhelming to complete so that is why when Lee arrived he found the car in the garage to be airing out but he was even overcome by the horrible stench.  George & Cindy went back to work (I think by design) but Cindy spoke of picking up Casey's car to her co-workers where they advised her to call 911 but she refused & stated that she was waiting to talk to Casey to get an explanation.  Cindy also texted Casey that afternoon "Call me asap...major problem."   She also took things out of Casey's purse/wallet even commenting on keeping the nearly $200 in cash (probably Amy's from Casey going to the bank with Amy's check for $250 in cash).   We know Cindy went thru washing clothes, even sending Casey's pants to the dry cleaners because OCSO asked AGAIN for the receipt from Cindy & for her to give them that pair of pants as she kept telling them she would but never did during her interview with them.  They asked Cindy to give them her JC Penney's statement, she argued with them that "there was nothing on it" but then later out of spite she claimed to have given receipts & stuff to Baez.  Cindy even lied on national TV about OCSO not picking up the car for two days & made it sound like they didnt take stuff that she offered to give them, the fact is they got a search warrant to take the car after Casey was arrested on the 16th.   So everyone can see that from early on Cindy was not only covering/protecting Casey but she was willing to tamper with evidence which is a far cry from her statements of wanting to cooperate with LE.  She knew those pants were stained & smelled of what transpired.

It is my strong contention she has been willing to help Casey because she knows the last straw was their fight the night of the 15th as well as while Cindy has expressed on occasion being fed up with Casey, George, or even Lee for things they have done over the years it is very clear she never wanted anyone outside that household to know what transpired amongst them - the strongest evidence of this is as a nurse adamantly denying Casey was pregnant & claiming she was still a virgin....hello!  As Cindy's family members stated, it was absurd & they couldnt figure out why she was trying to hide the inevitable knowing a child would be born.

I don't think there is ANY love in that house,  the main reason Cindy is defending Casey has nothing to do with love- it has everything to do with not making Cindy look bad in public...       
TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1768 on: April 25, 2009, 02:54:56 PM »

'''''''
Hi Monkeys I'm only here for a little while but was just thinking about something. Why do you Monkeys think C&G&LA do not go to visit KC in jail? Do you really believe it's because they don't want to be recorded? Is it because KC refuses to see them, or they refuse to see her? I don't truly believe it's ONLY because they don't want to be recorded. If they truly believe in her innocence and truly miss her, they'd visit her anyhow just to say HELLO, we LOVE you, we MISS you. But, they haven't done that. So, who is refusing to see who??

IIRC Bozo does not want her to see them. I really don't think Casey wants to see them anyway. She has not acknowledged them in court the last couple of times they have been there.

I agree darla, she didn't seem to acknowledge them since the first time she saw them in court. To me it seems JB may be keeping them "apart"??

I have always thought that ever since Baez was given the OK to take his laptop into the jail with him that they have contacted the Anthonys and tele-conferenced on Skype or ssomethiing. 

I agree with you there.  They are emailing off line, or he is using a wireless card and they are talking on line while she has his laptop.  I know that is a serious offense in our jails for an attorney to do that, but ALL of these people believe themselves to be above the law.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

Patton is my babe. RIP my Josef I love you both!

« Reply #1769 on: April 25, 2009, 02:56:10 PM »

'''''''

That makes sense, but I thought there is no wireless connection at the jail. I am probably wrong, usually am. Good Thought Western.

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1770 on: April 25, 2009, 02:59:31 PM »

'''''''

I agree with you there.  They are emailing off line, or he is using a wireless card and they are talking on line while she has his laptop.  I know that is a serious offense in our jails for an attorney to do that, but ALL of these people believe themselves to be above the law.
Turbo, let me ask you this, isn't there an ******* in the room or outside the room that would see her on his computer? The reason I am asking, would that person see her using the computer? Wouldn't that *******/jailer have to tell on them? Didn't Baez get in trouble for getting too close or touching KC? Why if she is on his computer, they don't get caught? TIA JSM

My JSM Begging for Ban Button Blog: http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5458.0

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=000080&amp;bgcolor=FFFFFF&amp;date_month=01&amp;date_day=20&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=OBAMA IS OUT!&amp;size=small&amp;mo=01&amp;da=20&amp;yr=2013</a>
BooMonkey
Monkey All Star Jr.

Nemo Me Impune Lacessit

« Reply #1771 on: April 25, 2009, 03:00:12 PM »

Thanks a lot for leavin me out in the driveway all night. Woke up with steering wheel face!!!!!!

I still don't think mommy dearest scrubbed and cleaned because she was concerned for her killer/slore daughter. i feel like it's all about her!  Her image, she can't possibly accept that her family could be judged negatively if she herself didn't allow it.  Every time somebody can throw in her face the obvious  (kc's pregnancy, the decomp smell, the sleezy pics) she doesn't blink an eye and begins the spin. She is the family dominatrix,  she decides what others will hear, she decides what they will do. When kc went and did the unthinkable, it shook her up for a few minutes but then her natural instinct took over. Preserving her image as the June Cleaver , the chili makin mom to all the crowd. The smart one who will make lemonade out of the lemons her dumbazz lid left her to clean up. She'll turn this whole nasty episode around, get sympathy, sell things with Caylee on them, start a foundation, get famous.

She's been able to keep up the role only because kc has been mum. The big question is why. Either Bozo is keeping her out of the loop, her deep seated fear of momsy or her stunted rationale that she's committed a slick murder that can be pinned on somebody else. Maybe all the above and more?

I totally agree with you last line, except that I don't know if I think it was protection from the family so much as alienation, she's the liability, she's tarnishing the image, so she's on her own. We'll punish her by not talking to her but we'll pretend it's because we love her so much.    These people could be an entire semester in any college course. NUTS I TELL YA

Sorry about leaving you, but you were drooling and no one could remove the beer can you had in your hand wrapped around the steering wheel. We'll send pics, we snapped a few.

I agree that this family is truly a case study and WILL be studied in the future law classes across America.

I hear my Main Man Christopher Meloni is going to be doing his show loosely based on the Anthonys. Should be an interesting take on it. Stay tuned for future episodes of Law & Order SVU

"but before I can live with other folks I've got to live with myself.  The one thing that doesn't abide by majority rule is a person's conscience." -Atticus Finch
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

The Cavs are still the best in my mind

« Reply #1772 on: April 25, 2009, 03:00:35 PM »

Western *******: "I don't think there is ANY love in that house,  the main reason Cindy is defending Casey has nothing to do with love- it has everything to do with not making Cindy look bad in public..."

I agree....
It's always disturbed me the way CA and GA defend KC, knowing how much she truly hates them.  Given everything KC has done to them over the years, it makes me mad that they put up w/ it.  And I don't think they put up w/ it and defend her just b/c she's their daughter. That can only go so far in my mind. Yes, many parents stand by their children, no matter what, but they have gone above and beyond what would be considered "normal" behavior.

From early on, I felt that Cindy was more concerned w/ the public's opinion of HER and "her family", rather the opinion of KC. However, the catch is that KC's public persona affects CA, and the way ppl look at the entire family. It seems that CA's entire life has been spent trying to keep that family together. Even before this happened, she was willing to lie at all costs to make the family look better....for example, saying KC wasn't pregnant, covering for KC's stealing and lies...

So, if CA was worried what ppl would think when KC got pregnant at a young age, imagine her fear of everyone finding out that her daughter is a cold-blooded murderer!!!  In her mind Caylee is gone and there's nothing she can do to change that, so now she must "protect" her family and murderer daughter, b/c if she doesn't, she might "look bad", and that just can't happen!!!.....

OMG I feel crazy just writing that....

**Justice Is My Calling**

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1773 on: April 25, 2009, 03:02:17 PM »

okay, I don't know why it blanked out western's full name....I was just quoting her!! Hope I didn't do something wrong

I stand with the brave protesters in Iran. Keep fighting. The American people are behind you %100.
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1774 on: April 25, 2009, 03:04:34 PM »

'''''''

Turbo, let me ask you this, isn't there an ******* in the room or outside the room that would see her on his computer? The reason I am asking, would that person see her using the computer? Wouldn't that *******/jailer have to tell on them? Didn't Baez get in trouble for getting too close or touching KC? Why if she is on his computer, they don't get caught? TIA JSM
  Why does my post have ******* in here? I didn't do that and didn't use a bad word to be edited. I noticed that Western *******'s second name is spelled with ******** too.  

LuvLeBron
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1775 on: April 25, 2009, 03:05:59 PM »

Hey Boo:

I've always wanted to tell you that you picked a good one w/ Christopher Meloni!!!!

And yes, I saw the trailor for the SVU episode, set to air Tues. night. It looks great! And it's obviously about this case. Can't wait!

joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1776 on: April 25, 2009, 03:09:47 PM »

Western *******: "I don't think there is ANY love in that house,  the main reason Cindy is defending Casey has nothing to do with love- it has everything to do with not making Cindy look bad in public..."

I agree....
It's always disturbed me the way CA and GA defend KC, knowing how much she truly hates them.  Given everything KC has done to them over the years, it makes me mad that they put up w/ it.  And I don't think they put up w/ it and defend her just b/c she's their daughter. That can only go so far in my mind. Yes, many parents stand by their children, no matter what, but they have gone above and beyond what would be considered "normal" behavior.

From early on, I felt that Cindy was more concerned w/ the public's opinion of HER and "her family", rather the opinion of KC. However, the catch is that KC's public persona affects CA, and the way ppl look at the entire family. It seems that CA's entire life has been spent trying to keep that family together. Even before this happened, she was willing to lie at all costs to make the family look better....for example, saying KC wasn't pregnant, covering for KC's stealing and lies...

So, if CA was worried what ppl would think when KC got pregnant at a young age, imagine her fear of everyone finding out that her daughter is a cold-blooded murderer!!!  In her mind Caylee is gone and there's nothing she can do to change that, so now she must "protect" her family and murderer daughter, b/c if she doesn't, she might "look bad", and that just can't happen!!!.....

OMG I feel crazy just writing that....
LuvLebron and WO, I totally agree it is all about appearances and public opinion to Cindy.

But she is also stupid, because most people are beginning to see her for what she really is, a controlling, egomaniac. H*ll her own brother told her to shut up when this first happened because she looked stupid. JMO JSM

leslee
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1777 on: April 25, 2009, 03:11:21 PM »

'''''''

Why does my post have ******* in here? I didn't do that and didn't use a bad word to be edited. I noticed that Western *******'s second name is spelled with ******** too.  

Apparently o b s e r v e r is a swear word Was in the cage b4 when that happened. Just space the letters out and you can say anything you want in here (did I just say that..... o no big Red button coming down on me
joesamas mama
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1778 on: April 25, 2009, 03:11:54 PM »

okay, I don't know why it blanked out western's full name....I was just quoting her!! Hope I didn't do something wrong
LuvLebron, it happened in my post too. I guess we both did something wrong?   

TURBOTHINK
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1779 on: April 25, 2009, 03:13:08 PM »

'''''''

That makes sense, but I thought there is no wireless connection at the jail. I am probably wrong, usually am. Good Thought Western.

It would not take a wireless connection at the jail if he has a wireless card. Verizon, ATT & other carriers have them which you just put in your computer port and you are online.  They could also be using a blackberry or a phone to talk back and forth by way of email or IM. I can IM on my phone or my Blackberry.

Where you find a generational evil, you find chaos, lies and many family secrets.

There is a DEEP GENERATIONAL EVIL in the Anthony family.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.